That Ballah Love: Down For My...

By shantii14__

Cash, Gucci and the ballers are back. That Ballah Love: Down For my baller is the Sequel to " That Ballah Lov... More

That Ballah Love: Down For My Ballah
Chapter 1: Welcome me home
Chapter 2: Breaking Ways
Chapter 3: Starting New
Chapter 4: Trap Gods..Make this money
Chapter 5 ; New Plans
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Work In Progress
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10: Coming Through
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12: Let it out
Chapter 13: Why I do you Like I do
Chapter 14: Oooh Aaah
Chapter 15- Body Niggas
Chapter 16- Here we go
Chapter 17- Damnnn Now
Chapter 18: Fuck ups
Chapter 19- Hurting
Chapter 20- Exposing Secrets and Scums
Chapter 21- Im Trying...Give me time
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22- Secrets and Surprises...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24- Im going to show you (Part 1)
Chapter 25- Im going to Show you ( Part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Lost Soul
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 - Worst Behavior
Chapter 29
Chapter 31 - Don't Make It Home
Chapter 32 - Expressing Emotions
Chapter 33 - Caught Up
Chapter 34 - Out the works.
Chapter 35 - Whats Done
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - First Day Of School
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 ( PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 (repost)
CHAPTER 50- SPARKS AND FLAMES
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - Feelings
Chapter 52(PART 2)- Hurt Feelings
Chapter 52 (Part 3)- Aside Feelings
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 54(PART 2)- The Beef
Chapter 54(Part 3)
NOTE !!
Chapter 54 (Part 4)
WATTYS
Chapter 54 (Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Part 6)
IMPORTANT!!!!
ATTENTION
Amiris Book
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Yooooo
Chapter 57
Book 3
M. A. P

Chapter 36 - Gionni's Birthday

130K 2.7K 1.5K
By shantii14__

Steph in the MM >>>>

Gucci P.O.V ***

" Where do you want this shit? " Scooby asked as him and 2 of my boys came in with Gia's tier cake.

It was 4 teers and pink. The house was done up in all hello kitty decorations. Gia was expecting atlease 100 people, tf ? How a 4 year old got 100 friends..I barely got 5.

My family was coming here...Its going to be a minute since Ive seen some of them. Cash had some of her family coming in too. Gia and Elle's friends from thier old daycare. And Steph and My invited a few girls they know with little siblings.

" Take it into the kitchen where Cash is for now " I say throwing the damn ballon that seemed as if it came out of no where and heading to the back where I had the large grill on the patio going.

The pool was up, we had 2 bounce houses, a life size hello kitty and Cinderlla. There was decorations. Mad food and all out just alot of people here to celebrate the life of my first child and just have a blast.

At first I was skepticle about having these motherfuckers in my house...but then it was rubbed into my face..This isn't my house anymore.

Its Cash's house.

I now reside in the pool house and am not allowed inside without Cash's premission and when the girls are sleep or gone. I feel like a dog.

Cash doesn't talk to me unless it has to do with our kids or siblings. She ignores me and gives me the stankest looks. Im pretty sure Steph and My know something is up, even without seeing her mug me..but they haven't just asked flat out..and Im scared to tell them. How I explain that shit?

" When I was 4 I got a hostest cake with a number 4 candle. Not a 5,000 dollar or so party " Zeek says coming out. I laughed passing him some food to help me with.

" Me either...Shit Ion even remember getting a cupcake unless I stole it from corner store " I shake my head. My girls were spoiled. But they deserved it.

" True, so..like you didn't hire a spongebob? How you got Hello kitty pussy ass and Cinderella but no spongebob? " Scooby's childish ass asked.

" Because Hello Kity is the theme..and Gia is the princess for the day "

" Bullshit...This would have been the dopest party..if my nigga spongebob was here " Scooby says. I laughed shaking my head. " And do I get one of them gift bags? I seen some nice shit in them "

" Bitch get out of here " I say cracking up. First time i really smiled like this in days. This week has been really hard on me..Loosing my girl, family and relationship. Its been had me hella depressed. I find myself working longer, smoking more, and drinking alot.

" Im just saying yall rich people be putting kittens and puppies inside ya gift bags "

" Nigga ain't no kittens in them damns bags! " Zeeks says dying.

" Whatever " Scooby smacked his lips.

" Gucci! " My aunt Rita walks in with a big gift bag. Followed by my Uncle Charles.

" Hey, Auntie. "

" Where is the birthday girl? "

I shook my head. " Taking her sweet time. She said she has to make an entrance, so bare with her. There is food and drinks over there on those tables and some brownies and things too..Enjoy your self "

" I will , Hey Zeeky " She says hugging her grandchilds father.

" Im liking the house, shit is nice. What is cost 8 mill? " Uncle says. I swear this dude is like my father. He gives Raeven her craziness. I laughed.

" Somewhere around there unk, Im feeling that chain " I say touching the peice on his neck.

" Its a bitch magnet. I got to watch out " I was dead! " Wheres the bathroom "

" Go back through the house and some signs point it out. Head the way you came and make a right "

" Thanks " He says turning around his bitch magnet swinging. Rae's mom and Zeek was speaking and talking to eachother on the side. I was going to let them have this moment.

Rae was here but went with Steph to get some more fucking food. I don't know why we need more stuff. I can deff say my girls are spoiled.

" Im jealous for real yo, my party gon' have to be turnt up to the max. Its a shame, I got to compete with a rich 3 year old for the best birthday party " Scooby says shaking his head. I laughed.

" My nigga we all competting with her after this " I say.

I looked up as Cash stepped out the back door holding Gia's hand.

" Daddy I a pwincess " Gia says running over to me and twirling around. I smiled down at my baby girl. She looked so pretty.

Just like a girl verson of my ass too.

She had on a pink princess gown that Cash had got from this little girls boutique downtown. She had on some matching Gold flats to match the gold design on her dress with a golden heart neckalace and her hair was in shirly temple curls. My baby looked beautiful, A nigga was getting choked up at the sight of it.

" You looke beautiful babygirl " I tell her picking her up.

" Really? " She asked.

" Mmmh, but your not a princess yet " She frowned getting sad.

" You're missing something "

" What daddy? " She asked. I reached across the table next to me and got the special made crown for her. It had a big G on it to. She smiled and I put it on top of her head. " I princess now! " She screamed. Everybody clapped for her. I pulled out the Queens Crown and Kings Crown..Something told me Cash wouldnt put it on if I tried to give it to her.

She doesn't even look me way either, so I wouldn't be surprised.

" I got mommy a queens crown and daddy a kings crown " I smile handing her to it. She handed it to Cash who smiled at her then mugged me when Gia turned back to me.

" Now we all princesses " She smiled.

" Happy Birthday Gionni, Your getting so big " My aunt took her from me spinning her around.

" Happy Birthday Gionni "

" Happy Birthday Gbae "

Rae and Steph came out the doors.

" We got everything else you needed " They tell her.

" Thank you, Gia why don't you go tell everybody hi and thanks for coming " Cash tells her. She nods her head and walked away.

" Where Myan? "

I pointed over at the table with foods. Myan hadn't moved from that spot. Everybody laughed.

" Thats my nigga. Im bouta go eat too, the table is where the real niggas at " Scooby says walking away. Rae went over to her mother who was by Zeek.

There was an awkward silence between me and Cash as she stood wacthing the party with people talking and mingling. They all looked happy and like they were having a good time.

" You good? " I asked nervously. She looked at me and stepped closer causing me to flinch. Shit, she beat my ass once already.

" Dont speak to me unless its about the girls. How many fucking times do I have to tell you that? Dont worry about me, you were not worried about me when you got an STD..Dont be worried about me now. Im perfectly fine. Stupid ass " She turned and walked away from me leaving me standing looking stupid right here

I sighed..This shit ain't even cool.

*

*

*

*

Cash P.O.V

The only reason that bitch is living is because I got the call from the clinc I was clean. Im not being to hard on his ass either, I don't want to hear that shit ' every men cheats he loves you ' get the fuck out of here. My daddy never cheated or disrespected my mother. Raes parents..Never.

Thats childish shit. You a grown ass man, not every nigga cheats. Be grown about shit and if you feel like were having problems in our relationship where you need to go out and find another girl, come and let me fucking know so we can work on it like adults and fix our problems.

I sighed running my fingers through my hair with my eyes closed...I felt Mentally, physically and emotionally drained and tired. It was my baby's birthday so I had to put the biggest smile on my face and make sure she has a greay day, thats what being a mother is about.

I felt arms wrap around me and I looked at Steph as she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her.

" Whats wrong? " I asked stroaking her hair.

" I dont like seeing you sad, your my big sister " She says..My emotional pregnant ass nearly cried.

" Im fine, trust me " I tell her trying to manage the biggest strongest smile I could..I had become a pro at managing fake smiles

" I've learned alot about you in the short time of knowing you...Cash if you want to talk im here " She says. " I might be young but we have alot in common and ive been through more things then you would think " She explains. I smiled down at her.

" Thank you, Steph you don't know how proud of you I am "

" For what? " She asked smiling shyly. I swear i could see her butt trying to start blushing.

" For being so great after everything you've been through, your a good big sister, your smart and your not letting that stop your life...Youve been going to church and the youth group days..and your so positive and still trying to help out. Your a great aunt to the girls. Thank you " I tell h

er.

" Its no problem, you and Gucci have done alot for us..and I love it here...Ive been through alot of bad things..and did alot of bad things before to living in my old spot..I want the best life for me and my sister. And I love my neices "

" And they love you, so do I " I kiss her forehead.

" I love you too Cash " She says. I smiled at her.

" Hello Cash " I turned to the pearchers son standing there with an gift looking shy. " Hey, Stephanie " He smiled at her.

" Hey, Michael. Thank you for coming " I say. " And who is this cutie pie " I bend down to the little girl at his side.

" My little sister Michelle. She's 6 " She waved at me shyly.

" Why, dont I take this gift and set it out back and take Michelle to where the kids are..its nice of you to show up "

" Thanks for Inviting me " He stuttered. He was such a awkward nervous kid, but Steph had tooken some liking to him. I was keeping my eye on him though..I watch Preakers kids and Preachers Daughters..He'll get his ass whopped back to church introducing her to that.

" Come on hunny " I take the little girls hand. I lead her out the back doors to where the party was in full swing and everyone was. The pony's were finally here.

" Carielle " I call. She ran over to me.

" Yeah, Mommy? "

" This is Michelle...Michelle this is Ell. Carielle why don't you take her to play "

" Okay, come here Michelle. Unckle Zeek is helpping us ride the horseys " She grabs Michelles hand and pulls her off. I smiled looking at the kids playing and lining up to plays games or ride the pony's.

" You did good baby, your parents would be proud of you " I turn and look at my aunt Janay. She was my dads sister...I hadn't seen her in a few years then a little while back we found eachother...I invited her and alot of my other family here today. Zeek mother and brothers should be here also.

" Thank you, it hurts me that they don't get either side of their grandparents. But im trying to be the best mother I can "

" And you are a great mother, babygirl..your daddy would be so proud " I smiled looking over at her. " So you are threw with basketball all together? " I laughed and touched my belly.

" For now until this one drops..yes " I say.

" Oh my gosh, your expecting another?! " She put her hand on my belly rubbing it. " So do you plan on getting married? "

Mentally I rolled my eyes. Hell no, that nigga can kiss my ass. He try to give me a ring and I will shove it back in his face, its no ones fault but his own that we"re in this. He fucked that bitch..and fucked her raw.

" Cash! " She snaps me out of my thoughts.

" Oh um, Im not worried about getting married...Im focusing on kids, my self, then opening up my businesses " I say..Once I got started making money I was paying Gucci back every penny.

He doesn't need to be able to hold things over my head or think I need him.

" You still need some hapiness girl. Im proud of you...Just by feeling it..I can see a baby boy finally in your future " She goes. I laughed.

" Auntie you don't know "

" Girl whatever, Just watch. Im telling you now. You need to start painting walls blue in a room in that big ass house because your having a son " She tells me. I laughed.

" Okay, Aunt whatever you say " I tell her.

" Hey, Cash ! " I hug my co-worker. This party gave me a chance to see alot of faces I haven't got to see in a while.

" Hey, Its good to see you! Thanks for coming "

***

" Mama we get cakecake ? "

Gia asked as I threw away some of the plates left over from everyone eatting.

" Well do it soon baby okay? " I tell her bending down to her level and smiling at my little girl. I made sure to snap so many pics of her, me and her, and her her sister and aunties..even her daddy and her.

" You look pretty "

" You to " She says touching my crown with a big smile.

" did you have a good birthday babygirl? " I asked. She nodded her head.

" Twank you! "

" You welcome baby, im glad you have a great day " I tell her. " I love you Gionni Ze'Rae "

" Love you, mommy Zerae " I laughed as she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly hugging me back.

" Go have fun, im about to potty then we'll cut the cake "

" K " She ran away yelling to everybody about the cake. I headed back to the house and made my way up the stairs going to my room. I unlocked the door and pushed it open stepping inside I headed for my bathroom. I went to the counter taking down my medicine. I filled the mouth wash rinising cup on the counter with water. I poured 2 pills into my hands.

" Cash! " I jumpped turning and looking at Rae. " Sorry, didn't mean to scare you "

" Its okay, whats up " I asked.

" I just wanted to check on you, you've been running around crazy for this party " I laughed.

" Im fine...and I just wanted to make sure my baby girl had the best day ever "

" What the hell are you taking? " She picked up the pill bottles I took for my PTSD, I had a bad level of it so i was prescribed medication. Most people just take therapy, I do both. " Cash these are anti depressants " She reads it. I nod my head.

She looked over at me. " Why are you taking these? "

" My PTSD "

" Gucci has no clue he's just making you worst off mentally then you are. Not saying your horrible..Just your mind is already fucked " She says. I sighed thinking about it..He has no clue how much more hes pushing me.

serotonergic antidepressants (SSRIs), fluoxetine (Prozac)

" He'll never understand...just let it go " I say taking the pills.

prazosin (Minipress),

" Maybe you and Gucci should go to couples therapy and talk to someone about your problems "

" If we need to go, so do you and Zeek..I have nothing to say to him "

" You got going on 3 kids and 2 sisters with him...you have a family, you can't keep just pushing him away "

" Rae, I"l think about it " I say lying through my teeth. I didn't want to talk to his ass.

Point. Blank. Period.

*

*

*

*

Stephs P.O.V

" This is a nice house " Michael says as we sat out side..

" Thanks " I say...the quietness sat in and neither of us said anything..He's shy...and so am I around him after what happened the last time I was around boys alone...So it gets quiet and awkward. " Thanks for coming " I mumble. He turned and looked at me smiling.

" Thanks for inviting me. This is really..an amazing 3rd birthday party " He says. It really was wild. It was amazing. Gia was lucky as hell to have this.

" Yeah, we are pretty lucky kids "

" Are you coming to church tomorrow? " He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. If I wasn't tired and laggy after all of this. " I want to see your face, im preaching in youth room " I smiled and looked down.

" We'll see. If Cash is up to it, we'll be there...I know your going to preach wonderful to the kids "

" I try " He shrugs his shoulders.

" Steph, I-I was thinking " He stopped.

" What? " I urge.

" Would you go- "

" Steph, cake cake! " Gia runs to me grabbing my hand.

Really Gionni!!!

" Come! " She yells trying to yank me up out of my seat. " Come! " I got up and sighed looking back at Michael motioning for him to come. We got to large table were everyone was gathered around and Cash was lighting candles with Gucci at her side. Gia ran up to the cake and jumpped into Gucci's arms.

" On 3 " Gucci says. " 1...2...3 "

" Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to youu " Everyone starts to sing. Scooby was extra loud and all off key. " Happy birthday, Gionni. Happy birthday to you! "

" MAKE A WISH! "

She blew her candles out and everyone clapped.

" Im jealous..my next birthday better be amazing " Myan says coming to stand next to me.

" Where you been? " i asked.

" Food table..i feel like im going to explode "

" Your going to be shitting all night, watch " I whisper laughing. She punched me.

" Shut up! " She says. " You better leave me alone before I tell bowtie over there how much you like him "

" Get away from me " I push her away from me..She'll do anything to embarass me.

" I love you " I lowkey gave her the finger and she returned it walking away. We got our peice of cake and headed to walk by the patio.

" So what were you asking me? " I ask tring to get him to say ask me out..Thats what he was going to do wasn't it? Please, baby jesus.

" Umm " He goes nervously. " I-I was just going to ask..would you..make surre Gionni gets my gift "

My heart dropped. I sighed and managed a fake smile.

" Sure, Michael. "

.

*****************************

Yall lucky. I just spend the remainder of my birthday night writing for yall. N ion really feel this chap but i had some wrote so went ahead and finished it. Im going to pick up my new phone wensday..thank you baby jesus!! Lol, well im finally 16, turn up..Love you xoxo -- Shantii

-- Gucci and Cash not talking

-- Gia's birthday party

-- Ctfu im jealous, i wish that was my party

-- Scooby a fool

-- Cash meds

-- Cash ain't playing no games with Gucci

-- Yall think they gon' get back together?

-- Should they? COMMENT!

--Therapy??

-- Steph and Michael

-- He a lame for doing her like that ctfu

-- Steph in MM >>>>

VOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE

COOOOMMMMEEEEENNNNTTTTT

FAAAAANNNNFOOOLLLOOOOWWW

Goal:

1050 Votes

220 comments

Leeegggoooooooo

Excuse any mistakes :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.1K 19
** SEQUEL TO THE FEAR OF FALLING APART** I have never really thought of myself as a bad guy. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am certainly not the grea...
5.9K 61 4
MyKing Black is a young man who thinks he knows exactly what he wants. He has a love for money and power and he does whatever he has to do to get it...
486K 13.6K 31
19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that's it. But what happens when she runs int...
192 6 23
25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rekindle his love with his first love Heave...