WereCat

By miyamuffin

It's been just about 100 years since the most recent war between Vampires and Werewolves. This war lasted abo... More

Zero - Flashback
One - Good Morning
Two - School Day
A//N
Three - Date?
A//N
Five - Gotta Study!
Six - Big Test!
Seven - Fight?!
Eight - Birthday!
Nine - Mates!
Ten - Questions & Tuna Sandwiches
Eleven - Sick
Twelve - Ice Cream
New Story! (I'm alive)
Thirteen - Aquarium!
Fourteen - Meadow (mature)
A//N
Fifteen - Emily's Crush?
Sixteen - Tattoos
Seventeen - Bully
Eighteen - Haircut
A//N
A//N:
Nineteen - A Sad Day
Twenty - Stepfather
I'm Alive >.<
Author Note <3
Twenty-one - Surprise
Twenty-Two - "The End of the World" (short)
Twenty-Three - Night
Twenty-Four - Playtime
It's been a while :(

Four - Party

5K 231 23
By miyamuffin

A//N:

Hey friends! I hope you enjoy! Love you guys! <3

--------------------

Walking into the party, the entire place was packed already, even though we weren't even that late. I guess the phrase, "Fashionably late," doesn't apply to everyone? Tristan and I attempted to stick together, forcing our way through the crowd and trying to avoid anything bad happening. I guessed that we were trying to find the host? I wasn't sure, I was just happy that I got to spend almost the entire day with Tristan and that was pretty much the only thing I was thinking about this entire time. Another thing that forced its way into my head was finding Emily. I really wanted to tell her everything that happened that day with Tristan, and I know she'd be excited.

And of course, one of the most cliche things just had to happen to me. Thanks a lot universe for your curse. What's this cliche moment that has happened, you might ask? Well, I looked in just about every direction and couldn't find Tristan anywhere. Yes, I'm lost, you better not laugh. I struggled to push my way around the many rooms in this place packed with people, most I didn't recognize. I wasn't even sure where we were so if I don't find anyone now, something bad might happen. I finally found a place to sit down that wasn't occupied by a couple making out. Seriously, high school parties can get out of hand. The couch that I found was actually pretty comfortable, I thought I was going to fall asleep but we all know that that's a terrible idea. I sat there on my phone until I felt a tap on my shoulder, which almost made me jump out of my own skin.

I looked up to find someone that I recognized and breathed a sigh of relief, "Rio? I didn't know you were going to be here." The owner of this fantastic voice was none other than Jasper.

"Yeah, Tristan invited Em and I. Didn't think you'd be the type to come to these kinds of things." We had to talk pretty close together in order to hear what the other was saying, which I was not complaining about.

"I'm usually not. Raven dragged me here, this is her kind of thing." Jasper scrunched up his nose, which I thought was the cutest thing I've seen all day and I hung out with Tristan for most of it. I noticed that he was looking around a lot, probably so that he can avoid Raven at all costs.

"S-So. . . Have you given thought to, you know, the thing we talked about with Em?" I could tell that he was surprised, probably cause I brought up the subject out of the blue. Jasper suddenly grabbed my hand and leaned in super close to my face, almost like he was going to kiss me. I was so confused, I could feel my face getting bright red.

"Shh. . ." He quietly breathed, just loud enough for me to hear. That's when I understood. I looked over his shoulder and saw that Raven was getting closer to us, "Tell me when she's gone. . ." I just nodded, unable to speak very well due to the situation. I noticed that Jasper was wearing a bright red beanie that was doing a good job in covering his red curls, smart. I had to hold back the temptation to poke one of his piercings again, now that they're a lot closer than they were before. I lifted my hand up to poke one of the many piercings that were on his ears.

"You don't wear these at school. . ." I stared at them, starting to count how many there were. I looked over and made eye contact before widening my eyes. Jasper was half covering his face with his free arm, you could barely see the bright red blush starting to form on his cheeks. Were his ears sensitive? I wonder how he got so many piercings if that were the case. Maybe I accidentally breathed on his ear? Emily has done that to me before and it gives me the shivers. I started to laugh, Jasper was just too cute to handle. I couldn't believe that he was older than me, and taller than me too but both only by a little bit.

"What are you two doing?" Oh no, I couldn't believe it. Well, actually I can since Jasper chose bright red as his color of choice. He could have gone with black or something, but no. I cleared my throat before looking up, seeing Raven with her hands on her hips, thinking that she was so full of sass. I looked her straight in the eyes and smiled. She clicked her tongue and went to grab Jasper.

I got ready to smack her hand away, or something. It usually works in the anime, no hurt trying it now. Before I could reach out to act out my plan, Jasper beat me to it. He grabbed her hand, his stare piercing into her. I could almost hear her clear her throat, getting nervous.

"Could you leave us alone, please? I'm having a conversation with Rio right now that doesn't concern you." Wow, this was the first time I've seen Jasper like this. I kind of like it. Bringing out a new side to him? Sounds like fun. You could tell that Raven was also surprised, which is strange since they're apparently childhood friends? She should already know about this side to Jasper, unless it's new or he never shows it? He's usually nice when asking someone to leave him alone, like a teddy bear.

"What's up with you lately?! You've been distant towards everyone since you turned sixteen! Your mother has been worried sick! So have I! Now you're throwing all your attention towards this kid?! What is he to you?! Your mate?! You sure have been acting like he is!" Raven had to raise her voice because of the loud music, which was causing unnecessary attention from people who were near us. Jasper had his free hand on mine, giving it a tight squeeze. I could tell that he was getting angry. I looked over towards him and gasped, my blue eyes widened. His eyes were turning into a bright golden brown, different from his usual blue orbs. I quickly grabbed his arm and stood up, pulling him up with me.

"Sorry Raven! Talk to ya later!" I started to hurry my way through the crowd and towards the nearest exit, holding on to Jasper tightly so that we wouldn't get separated. We finally made it outside to the fresh air so he can calm down. "You okay? I noticed your eyes, so I took action." Yeah I know, I'm a hero. Praise me all you'd like, I can take it. We were both standing there, catching our breaths before Jasper started to speak.

"I'm sorry about what happened. I'm never like that, usually. Fine I'll sometimes get like that when I'm angry, I guess." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, his eyes slowly turning back to their normal color. There were so many questions running through my head, I wanted to ask all of them that very second.

"Raven said that you've been distant, is everything alright?" I feel like that one mom friend who is always worried about everyone.

"Honestly, I don't know. Recently, ever since I turned sixteen, I've been feeling strange. Especially when I'm with either you or Tristan. I've wanted to talk to Tristan about it, but I haven't had the chance to." Wait, I take that back, he's still a teddy bear. I couldn't hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks, I was now confused and embarrassed thanks to Jasper.

"Well, I'm not sixteen yet so I'm not sure. . . D-Do you want to go on a run to clear our heads? There's conveniently a woods right there, probably to strengthen the plot or something like that." I pointed to the pretty large forest that was next to the large house. I didn't think I would show my Cheetah form to him tonight but I guess I have no choice.

"Yeah, sure. I'd like that a lot." Jasper chuckled, watching me blush with amusement. Yeah, he's definitely a wolf, he has the alluring eyes of one. Yet, I couldn't tell whether or not he was an alpha. I didn't really get that alpha vibe from him, but at the same time I couldn't tell what rank he was other than alpha. I'm usually pretty good at finding out a wolf's rank by the look in their eyes, but it's different with Jasper. "You first." He smiled his usual adorable smile, his piercings and eyes both shining in the light of the moon.

I cleared my throat, something that has been happening a lot that night. I closed my eyes, clearing my mind, only focusing on shifting. That's when I felt it start to begin. I clenched my teeth as I could feel my bones start to shift and change as I got smaller. Don't get me wrong, I was still a pretty large cat compared to some but I was definitely smaller in height compared to my human form. I panted when it was all over, I haven't shifted in a while since I never needed to. I looked up to find Jasper with widened eyes, and of course there was someone else there too. Why do cliche things keep happening to me? I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that it was Tristan.

"Um. . . Emily and I were looking for you two. Going for a run? Mind if we join?" I really wish I could speak and say hi or something to him, I perked up instead when I came up with an idea. I padded over to him, for some reason keeping my head down. Did my cat know what Were clan Tristan was from? Do I need to be respectful?

Tristan raised his eyebrows with a smile, showing his dimples. I've seen them so many times that day, but for some reason as a cat it makes me swoon even more than usual. I started to rub his leg with my head, purring as I did so. I looked over to see Jasper pouting. Does he want attention too? He's such a kid. I padded my way over to him and got up on my hind legs and rubbed my face against his, still purring. I can be more affectionate as a cat since they can't see me blush when I'm in this form. I immediately got down off of Jasper when I heard someone clear their throat from behind us. I looked over to see Emily with her arms crossed.

"Having fun without me?" She raised an eyebrow with a smirk on her face. She walked over and looked at Jasper and Tristan. "You guy not gonna shift? Don't just leave the poor Cheetah boy on his own." If it wouldn't start another war, I would so attack her for saying that.

"I apologize, I guess I was just to mesmerized by his beauty that I completely forgot about shifting myself." Evil teddy bear, pure evil! Jasper laughed after he saw the expression on my face. "That surprised look looks hilarious on you when you're in that form." I huffed, turning my head so I wasn't looking at him, which just made him laugh even more.

"Alright, alright. Let's shift now before more people come out here." Tristan told Jasper, holding back a laugh himself. He was right though. There were people outside but they were on the other side of the house, but it won't be long until they start moving over here. I sat a small distance away, waiting to see what they'll shift into. I knew that Jasper was a wolf but I was curious what his coloring will be. And I had no idea what Tristan was, he was good at hiding it. I watched as both of them got down low on the ground and closed their eyes, focusing on shifting. We were all still young so we couldn't immediately shift like the adults can. This was the first time that I watched someone other than a family member shift, since Emily is a Vampire and our other friends either don't like shifting in front of others or they're human. I sat there and watched them change, their teeth clenching from the pain they were going through. I widened my eyes as I watched Tristan. He was obviously way bigger than I was, and now I know why my cat thought it was best to be respectful. Before me was a very large cat, a tiger. And next to the tiger was a gorgeous red wolf. They were both obviously bigger than I was, but I was still the more graceful out of all of us there. I couldn't move as both of them started to make their way towards me. I closed my eyes as Tristan rubbed my smaller face with his much larger one, a low purr forming in my throat. I wasn't sixteen yet so if we all were mates like Jasper talked about, I couldn't feel the sparks or the pull, but I'm sure they could. Jasper walked up next to Tristan and got down low to the ground like he was gonna jump on me or something, which I'm completely fine with. Usually red wolves are smaller than what Jasper is so I'm pretty sure he's an alpha, which does not fit his goofy personality at all. I looked over at Emily who pointed towards the woods then pointed to where the noise of more people started to get louder. I nodded my head before looking back at Tristan. I lifted my paw and softly hit him on the side of the face before turning and began to run towards the woods.

I wasn't running as fast as I could run so I could preserve my energy and could run for a longer amount of time. I could hear the loud paws of Tristan behind me, as well as Jasper and Emily close behind him. It's been a while since I've ran in the woods for fun so I was starting to get tired faster than usual. I started to slow down when I found a clearing with no one around. I gasped when I was suddenly tackled to the ground. Thank goodness it wasn't by Tristan, but by Jasper instead. I turned around so that I was on my back and started to playfully paw at him so that he would get off me. Instead of him getting off, he started to snuggle on me. I really didn't want him to start licking me cause I hate it when my fur gets wet and heavy. I managed to push him off of me and go in a light jog away from him, only to smack straight into the large body of Tristan. I lowered my head in apology, only to feel Emily's hand on my back. I turned around to see what she needed.

"We should all be getting home, it's already close to midnight." Now that she mentions it, I'm suddenly really tired as I yawned. I suddenly could barely open my eyes, she really shouldn't have mentioned the time cause I was doing fine before then. Jasper had to stand next to me so that I wouldn't fall over and immediately fall asleep. Tristan slowly crouched low to the ground so that I could climb on his back, and I did so clumsily. Tristan stood back up and Emily helped keep me steady as we started to make our way in the direction of home.

--------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 39.6K 48
The world is ending. Millions being killed off and millions being captured. But by what? Monsters roam the planet now, but one race overthrows them...
4.2K 264 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
10.1K 644 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
237K 13.3K 41
There first meeting wasn't great. One was called rude and the other thought he was childish. More than one encounters couldn't just be an incident. B...