Two - School Day

A // N:

Hey guys! So sorry for such a late update! I've been super busy with summer classes and I was just on vacation so I've had zero time to finish this and it's such a long chapter >.< This chapter is pretty much showing the layout of Rio's school day with all his classes and stuff so hope you enjoy!

(I guess a long chapter makes up for the time I wasn't updating?)

--------------------

[Rio's POV]

--------------------

*** English Class ***

My English class wasn't very far from the school entrance, however it seemed like it took forever to get there without Emily to talk to. As soon as I got there, I sighed. There was a teacher in the classroom that I didn't recognize, meaning we had a substitute. Well that's just great. The reason I'm so off about this is because if there's a different teacher, that means they'll say my full name. I softly groaned under my breath so I wouldn't attract any unnecessary attention as I made my way to my seat towards the middle back. I loved my English teacher so this was going to be a complete drag.

I watched as the substitute began writing his name on the whiteboard. It says Mr. Val, Mr. Val looked to be pretty young, possibly around his mid-twenties to early thirties. No, I wasn't swooning over our substitute teacher, I don't know what you're talking about. Well, what's there not to swoon at? He was tall, seemed to be well-built from what you could see through his white button-down shirt, his faded blue-grey hair fell over his right eye, and you could faintly tell that he had a pretty sick tribal snake tattoo that slithered down his left bicep. There was a couple of black piercings on his ears and his eyes were a silver-gold. He sort of gave me that Alpha vibe but I couldn't tell which Were Clan he was from. I was too busy admiring his physical beauty that I didn't notice that he began taking attendance.

"Ko... Rioko White?" I practically jumped in my seat from the sound of my name being called, I blinked a couple of times before turning back to reality.

"Y-Yes?! Yes! That's me!" I raised my hand, signaling that I was indeed here which got a couple of laughs from my fellow classmates.

"Make sure you're paying attention, Mr. White." Dangit, even Mr. Val started to chuckle from my stupidity. "Alright class, the reason your English teacher, Mrs. Shuu, is absent is because she's taking a couple of months off to take care of her recently newborn cubs. So I'll be here in her stead making sure that you kids don't get into any sort of trouble while she's on her leave." I almost jumped for joy before I remembered that Mr. Val said my full name, well my full first name. It would be weird if he knew my middle name.

Class continued normally. We had a proper lesson for half of the class then a planned study hall for the last half.

As we reached the end of the first half of class, I reached into my bag to pull out my earbuds to ready myself for the noise that was soon to come. There were a few "popular" kids in my English class which tends to get on my nerves. Most of the time they're Vampires and Werewolves but sometimes they can be high ranking Werecats. What makes a high ranking Werecat? Basically the big shot cats like the Lions, Tigers, and Leopards (oh my).

Lions. They're not common but they're not rare. There's actually one currently in my class. Ross Reikers sits directly in front of me and he's the top notch guy of the class, the ladies are constantly fawning over him. The most irritating thing about him though is the way he just takes it all in and 100% loves the attention. I mean, I also love attention as much as the next (conceited) guy but I don't show it as much as this Ross person.