I'll Be Their Father ( A Bran...

Por calebdouglas74

Katie Smith is only 24 years old with 2 kids already. Isaac who is 8 and Rocky who is 5. She has been raising... Más

Back Home Again
Talking to Brantley
BBQ
That Night
Family Time Part 1
Family Time Part 2
Momma Becky
Telling the whole story
Brantley's Mind Pt.1
Katie's Mind Pt.2
The Day After
Martin and Court Day Pt. 1
Martin and Court Day Pt2
Finding A Job
Brantley and the boys Pt. 1
Brantley and the boys Pt.2
Long Day!
Sexy Time
Apartments To Pick From
Telling Brantley and the boy's
Dirk Peak
Sex/Mature
Farm Meeting and Getting caught
How we all feel?
25
27
28
29
30
Wedding dresses/Tuxes
Night before the wedding pt. 1
Night before the wedding pt. 2
The Wedding Day
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
4 Years Later
7 Years Later
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue/50

26

2.1K 55 2
Por calebdouglas74

Kate's Pov 

I was sitting at the kitchen table waiting on a phone call from Kolby and Jason to see if we can get Brantley out of jail today. I hope we can because Brantley has been in jail for a whole day now. I looked down at my cup of hot tea with a lemon drop in it. I wish none of this happened at all. In some funny way I was happy to have both of my parents back together in my life, but not like this. Mom has been on the phone most of the day talking to divorce lawyers. If it ain't one thing it's two or three around here. 

I looked into the living room and saw Rocky and Isaac watching TV. Last night when we all went to bed I made them sleep with me in the bedroom I'm sleeping in. They saw way to much in there little lifetime, that most men and women don't never need to see. I looked over at my clock on the wall and saw it was already noon. Poor Kolby and Jason have been down at the police sation for the past 3 hours now. I hope everything is going okay. 

"Okay, I got myself a divorce lawyer that is good." Mom said to me has she walked into the kitchen. I looked up at her. 

"That's good mom." I said to her. 

"Should have done this years ago. I don't know what I was even thinking." Mom said to me. I smiled at her. I was about to say something when Mona walked into the house. 

"What in the hell happened?" She asked me. I looked up at her. 

"Take a seat and we will tell you." I said to her. She sat down. 

"Mom this is Mona Carter. She is dating Brantley's younger brother Kolby. Mona this is my mom Deb Hall." I said to them. 

"Nice to meet you ma'am." Mona said to my mom. 

"You too hon." Mom said to her. 

"Okay. Now what in the hell is going on. I got this text from Kolby saying that have to go and save Brantley. Carter and Kolby are playing a game or something?" Mona asked me. 

"Brantley beat the shit out of my father. He needed it a few years back, but after Brantley kicked him out he went to the police and had him arrested." I told her. 

"No." Mona said to me. 

"Yep. You want some hot tea." I asked her. 

"Sure." Mona said to me. I was about to get up when my mom got up. 

"I'll get it dear. I need some too. You got any whiskey." Mom asked me. 

"Above the stove." I told her. 

"Deb put a shot in my tea too. Please." Mona asked my mom. 

"You got it dear." My mom said to Mona. Mona looked over at me and smiled. 

"She's seems nice to me." Mona said to me. 

"Mom is nice. It's my father who is a jack ass." I said to my best friend. 

"Katie." Mona said to me. 

"What? It's the truth. Right mom." I asked her. 

"Honey, your father is not a jack ass. He's a son of a bitch who needs to go out into the ocean that and have a family of killer sharks eat him and spit him out and then let the fish eat on his cold, old, ugly skin. God I hate him so much! Kate, does Brantley have a gun." Mom asked me. 

"Yes he does, but we are not going to kill Charlie. Okay." I said to my mother. 

"Might as well kill us both. What kind of a mother leaves her 15 year old daughter like the way I left you. Might as well just killed myself when I had the drug problem." Mom said to me. I got up and walked over to her. 

"Mom, you made a mistake. 8 years is long enough. I want you in my life. I want you at my wedding someday. I want us to start over." Mom said to me. She looked at me. 

"I would love that. And this time I'm going to be the mother you should had have." Mom said to me. 

"Where is my sexy mom at? The one that makes even high schooler's horny." I asked her. 

"Honey I'm 49 years old. My days are long gone on being sexy." Mom said to me. 

"Never. You still got it in you." I said to her. 

"Well, I am a hot grandma." Mom said to Mona and me. 

"The hottest." I said to her. 

"You got it girl. Rock that body." Mona said to my mom. 

"Yeah. After this divorce is over and that man is out of my life I'm going to spread my legs for any young hunk that wants--- Hello boys." Mom said to her grandkids. 

"Hi grandma." Isaac and Rocky said to her. Mona and I was laughing our asses off. 

"What are you going to do to them young hunks grandma?" Isaac asked her. 

"Well, I'm going to-- Kate what am I'm going to do?" Mom asked me. I smiled at her. 

"Teach them a few things." I said to her. Mona was balling her eyes out with laughter. 

"Right. You see boys' I'm a high school teacher and I love teaching my students new things." Mom said to the boys. 

"That's cool." Isaac said to his grandma. 

"Yes it is. Why don't you boys go and play." Mom said to her grandkids. 

"Okay." They said to her. 

"Why was grandma going to spread her legs for her hunks Izzy?" Rocky asked his big brother. 

"I don't know. We will ask Brant when he comes back home." Isaac said to his brother. I looked over at my mom. 

"I'm sorry I didn't know they was standing right there." Mom said to me. 

"It's okay. They will talk to Brantley about it later." I said to them. 

"They better get here soon." Mona said to me. I looked over at her. 

"Why is that Mona? You miss Kolby already." I asked her. 

"We are new to this whole thing." Mona said to me. 

"No babe, I am. You and Kolby have been in love with each other for years." I told her. 

"That's true. Listen I'm going to make some lunch is that okay." Mona asked me. 

"Go for it." I said to her. Mona got right up and starting cooking up a storm. 

"I need to clean something." I said to mom and Mona. 

"So you cook when you are nervorse and you clean when you are?" Mom asked us. 

"Yes. What do you do Deb?" Mona asked my mom. 

"I drink." Mom said to Mona. I smiled at her. 

"Go for it." I said to her. I walked into the living room to start cleaning up when the door opened up. I looked and in walked in Jason and Kolby. 

"Mona, your old man is here with your brother!" I yelled at her. Mona come running into the living room. She jumped into Kolby's arms. They was kissing each other all over there faces. 

"That is just sick." I said to them. I sat down in the love seat. 

"Why so sad Kate?" Jason asked me. I looked up at him. 

"Brantley is still in jail." I said to him. 

"No he isn't." Carter told me. I looked right at him. 

"Where is he then?" I asked him. 

"In the mini van. He's pissed off. That's why he didn't walk in with us." Jason told me. I got up and ran outside. 

"Brantley!" I yelled at him. He turned around and smiled at me. I ran over to him. 

"I'm so glad you are back home." I said to him, giving him a hug. 

"Yeah. Me too." Brantley said to me. I looked up at him. 

"What's going on?" I asked him. 

"Let's take a walk." Brantley said to me. I looked back at the house and saw everyone looking at us. 

"Sure. Come on." I said to him. Brantley and I held hands as we walked to the back part of the house. I know Brantley is mad, but I'm not going to start talking until he wants too. I looked up at him and I saw his mind thinking. After about 15 minutes we stopped and Brantley sat down on the ground. I sat next to him. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him. Brantley looked over at me. 

"Your dad is going to drop the chargers on me if we don't call the insurance company." Brantley told me. 

"Your kidding right? He lied to them. He can't get away with that." I told him. Brantley looked over at me. 

"It's either we do this or he is going to push everything and if you want to we will fight it, but DCFS will be called on you and the boys, Mrs. Hall would have to go back to rehab and I'll have to go back to Well Center." Brantley told me. I looked down at the ground. 

"I just want him out of our lives Brantley. I don't want him around here or to be around the boys." I told him. 

"And Michael told him he isn't allowed back on the farm." Brantley told me. 

"And don't you have a few shows coming up." I asked him. 

"I got the moved back. They want new music." Brantley told me. 

"Do you have anything?" I asked him. He smiled at me. 

"I'm working on a few things." Brantley told me. I smiled at him. 

"What did you tell the boys?" Brantley asked me. I looked up at him. 

"I told them that Charles was being mean and he didn't listen to none of us, so you got him out of the house." I told him. Brantley pulled me over to his lap. 

"Good. I'll talk with them again when we get back. The last thing I want is to have Isaac and Rocky scared of me." Brantley told me. I rubbed his hairy face. 

"They aren't scared of you Brantley. My boys love you so much. Heck I think I could leave for the day and they wouldn't even miss me." Kate told me. 

"Hey, look at me." I looked right into his eyes. 

"They need you baby. You are the glue that keeps this family together. And I for a fact that I need you too." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him. 

"And I need you too Brantley." I said to him. Brantley kissed me on  my lips. I wrapped my arm around Brantley's head, so I can be as close to him as I could get. I can't get enough of this man. He is my drug and I hope he feels the same way about me. 

"Maybe we should get back." Brantley said to me looking down at his man hood. I looked down and saw his pants was pitch up. I guess I got my answer. 

"Yeah. We should. Isaac and Rocky are dying to see you again." I said to him. 

"I can't wait to see them little dudes." Brantley said to me. Brantley and I got up and walked back to the house. Brantley wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I had my arms wrapped around his waist. 

All the way back to the house we was talking about getting everyone we know and going camping? For me, I don't care about camping, but to make my sons happy and this man happy I would anything for them. All I know is whatever happens in the future I have a big group of new friends, my mom is back in my life and I got a great guy in my life. What more could I ask for myself? For once life is going my way and nothing or no one is going to stand in my way. 

We just walked back into the house and we didn't see no one here. 

"Where did they all go now?" Brantley asked me. I looked up at him. 

"I don't know. Boys! Mom!" I yelled for them. 

"Yo Carter! Kolby!" Brantley yelled for them. 

"Mom!" I yelled again. Brantley and I walked out to the front door and there they was. 

"There you are." Mona asked us. 

"Is everything okay." Mona asked me. I looked up at her. 

"For once yes." I said to her. 

"That's great baby." Mona said to me giving me a hug. 

"Brantley, can you play with us please." Isaac and Rocky asked him. Brantley bent down and smiled at them. 

"Sure. What do you boys want to play?" Brantley asked them. 

"Tag. And your it Brant." Rocky said to Brantley running away. 

"Okay. I'm it! Y'all better run." Brantley said to the boys. 

I sat down next to my mom. She look's a lot happier now that dad is out of the picture. As long as she is happy then I'm happy for her. I watched Brantley play with the boys and he is good with the boys. I know for a fact he would make a great father when the time comes. This is my dream coming true. To see my boys happy and having a relationship with my mom. My new friends and my boys and my boyfriend all getting a long with each other. 

"Mama come and play with us." Isaac asked me. I got up and walked over to them. 

"Okay. Who's it kid?" I asked him. 

"Dad is mama." Isaac said to me. I smiled over at Brantley and he is happy. 

"Okay boys. Dad's it." I said to them. 

"I'm coming for you!" Brantley ran over to me. He picked me up and put me on the ground. I kissed his on his lips. 

"You happy baby." Brantley asked me. 

"More then anything. What about you?" I asked him. I hope he is. 

"The happiest man alive baby." Brantley said to me. I was about to say something when my son beat me to it. 

"Dog pile on mama and dad." Isaac said to us. Both Izzy and Rocky ran over to Brantley and I jumped on Brantley. These are the moments I live for. Having my boys happy. Great friends to hang out with. Having a man in my life that loves me and my boys all the same. 

"Okay, okay, okay, boys get off your mama and Brantley." My mom said to her grandsons. 

"They are okay Mrs. Hall." Brantley said to my mom. 

"You sure." Mom asked him. 

"Yeah. I don't get enough of these moments when I'm gone, so I'm taking it all in now." Brantley told my mom. Mom smiled at me. 

"Okay. Oh we are having a BBQ tonight." Mom told us. 

"That's fine Mrs. Hall." Brantley said to my mom. 

"Good. Nothing special okay." Mom told us. She walked away. 

"Yeah she wants me." Brantley said to me. I looked at him. 

"She can't have you. You are all mine." I said to him. 

"Good. I ain't going no where baby." Brantley told me. 

"Me too baby." I said to him. Brantley and I kissed. 

"Eww!" The boys got up and ran over to Kolby and Jason. Brantley and just laughed. Brantley helped me up and we walked over to the chair, to watch everyone we love just being together. 

"This is the perfect day." Brantley told me. I wrapped my arms around him. 

"Yes it is. We are all together and nothing can go wrong." I told him. 

"Kate I need to tell you something?" Brantley said to me. I looked at him. 

"What's up?" I asked him. Brantley smiled at me. 

"I think we need to go on vacation. Just us? The boys and us." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him. 

"I would like that a lot." I said to him. 

"Good. I was hoping you would like that as much as I hoped you would." Brantley said to me. 

"Where are we planning on going?" I asked him. 

"Any where you and the boys would like to go?" Brantley said to me. I looked at him. 

"We can talk to the boys about it later." I said to him. I laid my head on Brantley's shoulder and watch my boys. What more could I ask for? I have everything I need right here. 

---------------------------

A/N

HOPED YOU ALL LIKED IT. 

ISAAC CALLED BRANTLEY 'DAD'?

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE?

UPDATES WILL BE SOON?

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE

BOBBY!!!!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.2K 80 21
Savannah is only a baby when she gets left in the front of the "House for Girls" door. It has been 5 years now and she is still there at the "House f...
34.3K 1.1K 17
Riley Walker Deveraux sometimes wished that her life had taken a different turn. But sometimes you had to make the most of what you were dealt. Howe...
581 35 8
Katie is a mother of three at the age of twenty four, she love her twin sons and daughter more then anything and wants to give them a good life. Her...
454K 7.7K 25
April Saunders is a 22 year old woman who is stuck in a loveless marriage with a husband, Blake Saunders who constantly abuses her. The only thing th...