His Waitress

By bubblysun

"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 11

3.7K 132 1
By bubblysun

*****Bryce's POV*****

Saturday and I'm here wide awake at six in the morning, doing all the things I need to do. I called for my bodyguards to do their job again, but not for me, but for Jessica. She'll live hell with them on their clingyness but this is just for her own good. Maybe.

"Bryce! What the hell are they doing?!" Jessica came back yelling to our room. I thought she went already to the other restaurant in the city. We didn't even talk since she woke up. We're just living together but not talking. Nothing.

"What do you mean?" I asked, very not interested. I know what she means but I don't want to talk to her since she doesn't want to.

"Those bodyguards of yours. They're stalking me!"

"Of course you're my wife so be used it. And they are not stalking." I waved her off like I really don't care.

"G-R-R-R. Grrr!!!" She even spelled it out and I wanna laugh. I don't know why she had A+ since she's really stupid in other things. She's naive, innocent, and stupid.

"Whatever, Jessica." Was I said, she stomped her foot forgetting that it is sprained and I heard her cussed under her breath. Haha.

When I heard the door closed, I called Steve. He's one of the three bodyguards and the most trusted one.

"Sir?" Steve answered.

"Steve, tell me everything she does and where she goes. Everything, Steve." I said.

"Yes, Sir."

"Thanks, Steve."

"And by the way, Sir. You're wife is so pretty and hot." I heard him chuckled.

"You, pervert. I trust you!"

"Thank you, Sir. What I mean is that you're so lucky to have her." Steve laughed and I hung up. Lucky, huh? Lucky as hell.

What am I gonna do now?

I scrolled through my contacts and well, ninety percent are all girls but I don't wanna text them like I need or want them. Bryce texting or calling them? Hell, no!

I kept on scrolling and there's nothing I'd like to text when a message from an unknown number popped out so I opened it.

~Bryce, you were the first thing on my mind when I woke up~ Woah? Good timing. This is going to be so easy. Who might this be?

I was about to type for my reply when another message from an unknown number popped out. Wow, I'm really that attractive. You can't blame me for that.

I opened the message and it confused me so much. It says. ~SEE YOU SOON, BRYCE. I'M COMING TO GET EVERYTHING YOU HAVE. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT.~ What the hell is this?!? Who is this?!?

I didn't mind the second text, maybe this is just a prank, but replied on the first message.

~Hey, I think you were in my dreams last night :3~ God, I can't believe I made that smiley and to a stranger!

~I know you like me <3~

~I really do. By the way, who's this pretty lady?~

~Bryce, this is Cindy!~ Oh, God. I threw her number when she gave it to me.

~Sorry, Babe. I just lost all my contacts. x~ Babe? Ew.

~Oh, that's why you didn't text me. You should have told me that you lost it.~

~Sorry, Babe. How about let's do something? Let me make it up to you.~

~Okay!!! See you in 10! <3 :3 :***~ God, I don't like her.

I was about to go shower when someone barged in. We really need to secure our doors. Jessica trusts so much that no one would go up here since no one has a room on this floor and the whole top floor is ours.

"Bryce!" Cindy run to me an hugged me like crazy. She's wearing a night gown. What the hell?! She's really insane. She looks like a twig with two big balloons in front her which looks so uninteresting, fake and yuck!

"I thought 10 minutes?" I asked but she just kissed me.

*****Jessica's POV*****

I'm here with three freaking, big and a little bit scary bodyguards. The two are seated in front while the other one is seated beside me who kept on talking like we were bestfriends! I want him to shut up but I don't wanna be rude so I just let him talked. He's name is Steve, the driver who is also my bodyguard is Alex and the other one is Anton.

"Mrs. Merrick, we're here." Alex stopped the car.

"Guys, never ever call me, Mrs. Merrick. It sounds old. Jessica would do." I smiled, went out of the car and they just laughed.

I stopped walking in the middle of the restaurant when I felt this three minions are following me. I looked back and I was right.

"What do you think you are doing?" I faced them, arms crossed over my chest and tapped my foot.

They didn't replied but smiled. I don't know why I can't hate them. Their personality is so fun to be with.

"Okay. Okay, since you kept on following me, just take a seat and I'll take your orders. My treat. This time only!" I said and they excitedly sat on the chair near the door. They are so bubbly and excited type of persons. Their age are ranging from 25-30 years old.

"Can I have your orders, my handsome customers?" I said giving them the menu and they laughed. I tried myself not to laugh too.

"Since it's your treat, we'll have this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this! And oh, for dessert, we'll have this, this, this, and this!" Steve pointed almost everything on the menu.

"Are you sure you can finish them all?" I asked them astounded. I don't care they'll order that much as long as they can finish it.

"Of course not, Steve's just messing up with you. We'll have the best seller." Anton smiled at me.

"Okay." I nodded and went to the kitchen to give their orders and then to Lisa and Joe who was giggling.

"Hey." I smiled at them.

"Sup!" Lisa said grinning.

"Jess....." Joe said. I know he needs something when sounded like this.

"What, Joe?"

"Can I be the one to give their orders?"

Joe clasped his hands pleading and pouted his lips. Did I mention that Joe's in his forties? Haha.

"Sure." I smiled at him.

"Yeeeeeessssss!" He giggled. Goodluck to those three minions.

Joe left and went to the kitchen excitedly. Lisa and I just laughed at him. He's such a funny gay. I can't help but think that I am always connected to gays.

"Wanna go to shopping tomorrow?!" Lisa's jumping up and down with a crazy smile plastered on her face.

"Sure!" I pulled her to stop. "Stop it, you're not on a trampoline." And gladly she stopped. She's making me dizzy. Of course I'll go shopping with her than staying at home with that asshole, Bryce.

Lisa and I were talking when a guy entered the restaurant.

"Jess, get his order." Joe winked at me, pointing the guy.

"Fine..." I said. This always happens when the guy is alone. I'm like a bait.

I went to the guy who was smiling to me. He's teeth is so white. He's smile is so dreamy. He's hair is perfectly messy. He just look so perfect. God, what was I thinking?

"Sir, may I take your order?" I smiled at him and he just looked at me, smiling so dreamily. I also saw my three minion bodyguards who were giving us death glares and Steve was talking someone on the phone.

"Oh. Sorry." He scratched the back of his neck and he blushed. Why is he blushing?

"Um, I'll have a steak and just a mango juice." He said still smiling.

"Is that all, Sir?" I said and he nodded still blushing.

"Okay." And I left.

"Hmmm... Why are you smiling, huh?" Lisa teased me.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Stop smiling!" She hit the back of my head.

"Why? Is it bad to smile?" I hit her back and we both laughed.

"Well, he's good as Bryce." Lisa said dreamily and I just smiled.

"Stop smiling, Jessica."

"What!? I just can't help it, you know. He seems different?" I really can't stop smiling. Maybe he's different, not like the other guy who is known as Bryce and the my four exes who were gays. God, here I go again. This should not happen anymore, but why is this happening to me?

"You're married, Bitch!" She hit me again.

"You, whore! Stop hitting me!" I hit her back again.

"Ketchup fight!" Lisa run and grabbed the ketchup in the kitchen then squeezed it to me.

"Soy sauce!!!" I followed her and opened the soy sauce. I did it like I was giving her a blessing like what the priests do.

"Girls!" Nikki, the head chef scolded us. We both stopped but still laughing our asses out. Lisa looked like she who was soaked in a dirty black mud and I on the other side, looks like I have blood over me. And we both stink!

"Jess, we need to go. Now. And what happened to the both of you?" Steve entered the kitchen.

"Why? We've just arrived." I asked him not minding his question.

"Order from your husband. We better go now before the three of us got into trouble. Please." Steve said and I just nodded. I don't want them to get fired or anything so I'll just do anything I can.

I went out of the kitchen looking like a bloody Mary. God, this is so embarrassing.

"Here." The guy customer went to me and wiped my cheeks with his hanky.

"Thanks." I said. He's too good to be true.

"Have this." He gave me his hanky putting it on my hand.

Before I can say another word, Steve pulled me out of the restaurant. "Sorry, Jess."

"Why are you so in a hurry?!" I said. I'm just so mad at them. They're such a pain in the ass.

"Orders only, Jess. Sorry" Steve said as we entered the car.

##### So here it is!!! I hope you like it! Vote if you do! Tell me about what you think. XOXO ######

Please quomment! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 752 57
Warning 18+ She had been pacing around the entire house since she found out about the 45 days lockdown that was implied on everyone. Nervous, she wa...
30.3K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
192 8 65
"I would have left him, but I can't get him off my mind. I have tried many times but still I can't. I have the money and all. I am also beautiful but...
7.6K 717 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...