Claimed By Him With Love

By beyondocean90

Sequel of "Claimed By Him Without Love" "Do you Mr. James Ashton, take Miss Liza Miller to be your wedded wif... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
characters info
Part 10
part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
part 25
part 26
Part 27
Part 28
IMPORTANT
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
PART 33
part 34
Part 35
PART 36
Part 37
Part 38

Part 22

188K 8.2K 577
By beyondocean90

I know you all are going to complain about this late update but believe me I was too busy to write a sentence.

Here is the reminder of the previous chapter.

"Do you want this?" He dared to ask me.

"No."

Yes. I want this. But why did you stop?

"Goodnight." He said and went out.

Damn you James!

I throw the pillow at the closed door.

He can't just made me feel like this and then shattered every feeling.

I hate you.

******
******

  "STOP IT!" I got shocked by the sudden interruption.

"Will you please stop a second and let my brain digest it properly?" Melissa said giving me an irritated look.

"Oh sorry!" I said sheepishly.

" So you are trying to tell me that Mr. Ashton is head over heels for you from the first day of your work here but what does he actually want is still not clear to you. You think he only wants to use you. He don't want any relationship with you right?"

"Yeah..."

"And now you think that you have started falling for him. And you almost gave in to him last night?"

"Yeah.." I nodded feeling ashamed.

"But Mr. Ashton rejected your offer."

"No he didn't reject it but he asked me if I was ready or not but how could have I said yes? It would have been looked so creepy..so..I don't know what.. " I was feeling frustrated.

"Yes, I understand. But you didn't liked it that he stopped and the emotion is bothering you."

"Yes..how could I? I just can't believe it that I almost gave in. God! How could I? F***!"

"Since when have you started swearing?" Mel asked raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know. This man is playing with my brain. He has damaged my central nervous system. He is damaging all the neurones inside my skull."

"Calm down sweety. It's not a big deal. Any girl would be easily fall for him. It took you almost two years to finally fall for him. Now...about James, what he actually wants?" She asked seriously.

"I already told you Mel. Now I don't want to discuss anymore, you are not helping me." I said feeling defeated by my emotions.

"Hey! Don't behave like this. Calm down and discuss it. Maybe my suggestions could help you."

"Fine."

"First of all I am too shocked to react at first because I didn't believe you that James is after you and since ONE YEAR AND EIGHT MONTHS? You know this is the first when James is after a girl. And as far as I know about his stubborn nature I can't believe he is still waiting for your agreement." She said with a serious expression.

"And you are so lucky to got his attention but the way he is treating you is totally wrong. You should have already left him in the first place..."

"I had Mel. I had left him but you already know what he did. He went all the way to my home and forced me to come back." I said feeling helpless.

"He forced you and you accepted it. Great. Are you a child?"

"Leave it I don't want to discuss." I stood up but she held my hand and ordered me to sit down.

"No. Don't try to run away from your emotions and tell me. Why did you listened to him? It is not that he was threatening your life. Right?"

" No he didn't. Mel he is... He is too stubborn to handle... He hurt himself..he does it purposely.. he always do this..." Tears formed in my eyes.

"And he know that you will listened to him once he started hurting himself. I think you have given him this trick. You must have stopped him from hurting himself or you might have shown concern about his injuries at first. And that gave him the idea of your weaknesses which he is using till now."

What?

"Bull****! " I said and she narrowed her eyes towards me.

"Any insane person would dressed a wound or stop him from hurting himself." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. But sometimes you show too much care that the other person could sense about your weaknesses." She said giving a stern look.

"I would have done the same with any other injured man."

The first time when James punched the door and I saw his knuckles with blood, I dressed it...though he was not willing to..but I forced him to bandaged it. And he obeyed without telling a word.

Was that my fault?

I think Mel's logic is worthless.

"If not..then there is only one reason.. he likes you."

"But..with no strings attached. It's too complicated. I feel like to go and kill him sometime." I said angrily.

"Nice idea." She laughed.

The devil entered the floor.

"Good morning James." Mel greeted him and he nodded with a slight smile.

I averted my eyes and didn't feel to greet him.

He didn't complained though.

******

Last night was bothering me too much.

I can't live there anymore.

I dialled the number and waited.

"Good Morning. May I help you Madam?" I knew Robert was smiling at the other side.

"Yes. I.. I want an apartment to live." I declared.

"So you got sense in your damaged brain?" He laughed.

"Shut up. You said you can help me with apartments." I said irritated.

"Yes. And James will not bother you. I promise." He said sincerely.

How?

Is there any magic?

"Thanks. Call me as soon as you get the information of the apartment. Bye."

"Fine.bye." I ended the call.

******
I was shifting to a new place that day and to my surprise James really didn't bothered.

He knew that I was moving but ne didn't protested.

If I had known that moving out was this easy then would have done it before but I tried to..

Is Robert behind this magic?

How did he convinced James?

And how did James....

I locked the room and looked at it for the last time.

I will never forget these few months of living here.

"Are you ready?" Robert asked me.

"Yeah.." I said and started walking with him towards the elevator.

Robert was looking at me with a serious expression.

I gave a little smile buy he didn't respond.

"Whoa! That's a nice car. And it's my favourite colour." I smiled while looking at the brand new car.

Robert smiled and handed me the key.

"It is yours." I got stunned.

"What?"

"Yeah.." he said scratching his head.

"But..why.. I mean.. Actually I can't take it. No."

How could he gift me a car?

It is too expensive.

"I.. it's your birthday next month.." he tried to explain.

"So what? I will not take this as a birthday gift. I am sorry."

I don't know if I am over reacting but I can't.

I don't like to take expensive things from others and mostly not when he is not that much close to me.

"Liza you are my friend. And it is your birthday I know but actually I want to gift you because it will be a year when I met you for the first time. You remember your last birthday right?" He asked me.

Yes ofcourse I do.

You clicked photos of us and send it to James and he was too furious to even listen to me...

The cruel words he said to me that day is still in my mind...

I shuddered by remembering his violent action that day.

He has changed..not completely but little..

"Are you listening?" Robert interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah..."

"Hmm..actually whatever I did in the last year is unforgivable but if you will accept my gift then I will feel a little better." He said seriously.

"But Robert I can't. Even if you were wanting to give a car then you must have bought the one which I could afford. I don't want people talk at my back.."

"Not people. Actually you are afraid that James will notice this." He said getting a little angry.

"No...I didn't mean to.."

"It is Liza. You are afraid of him. You do according to him when he is around and even when he us not around." He said in a harsh tone.

I looked at him but averted my eyes as soon as I felt his presence.

"Nice car. You should be glad that you got such a nice friend who gifted you this car which is thrice as costly as your yearly income." James said while trimming the hood of the car.

Robert looked at him dangerously and he smirked.

"I will be waiting in the car." Robert said and took the key from my hand.

"Okay." He went to the car and James came towards me.

"What got in your brain that changed you from that night?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I averted my eyes.

"Liza look at me." He held me by my arms.

"You were safe here. I would have made an arrangement for your living once we have caught that culprit." He said seriously.

"I am safe with Robert too." I said sternly.

He suddenly left my arms.

"You are moving out with Robert?" He asked completely taken aback.

"No.. I meant to say he has arranged a safe place for me." I said feeling nervous by looking at him.

His posture relaxed a bit.

Why did he care?

What if I was really moving out with Robert?

"I would have killed him." He said gritting his teeth.

Sh*t!

Did I said it that loud?

"Umm.. but one day I will be moving out with someone." I said and walked out from there leaving a boiling pot behind me.

*******
*******

I hope you liked it 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 88K 52
"Get the hell out of my room", he shouted as soon as I entered his room. Is he for real? How can he be this peaceful when I'm not able to sleep a win...
590K 23.1K 35
Getting married to the person you loathe is the worst nightmare ever. But for Leona Wilbrose, this nightmare came true when she was forced into a mar...
1M 27.3K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
46.2K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...