Argyl

By 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... More

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Fight For Me
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
That Girl Can't Live Without Violence
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
If Only I Could.
The Cruel
Erik Santos
To Hell With Everything.
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
The Confession
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
I Am Safe With You
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
You Are The Star In My Dark Sky
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Scared
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
I Hate You For Being Stubborn.
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
Our War
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
You Know Nothing, Love.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

Broken Pieces

10.6K 390 86
By 32Quincey

Argyl's POV.

I couldn't stop the smile that came on my face. I bit my lower lip controlling myself from grinning widely.

He asked me to have a fight!

He knows how much it means to me. He knows that.

I nodded.

His smirk widened. He looked over Ken who looked surprised as well as worried.
Damion nodded his way they both speaking something wordlessly.

He walked to a chair placed in the corner taking off his black suit.
A grey shirt lied beneath it.
I watched him unbutton few upper buttons and roll him sleeves up to his elbows showing off his perfect forearms.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment shooing off all my thoughts.

I needed to concentrate. The fight, I needed to win.

You don't accept defeats Ara. You win!

I convinced myself over and over again with my eyes closed and my mind fully ready to fight.

I can win this! I had full faith in me and I know no one can stop me but myself. And I wasn't willing to stop myself.

I opened my eyes letting out a deep breath. I saw him looking at me as his cracked his neck stretching it from side to side and then cracking his fingers and loosening up his body. The whole time his eyes were fixed on me.

Every thought from my mind vanished when I looked into his eyes.

His eyes were a perfect shade of blue. Unique, but electrifying. The quite glassy texture that his crystal blue orbs had can hold anyone in cage. The intensity in them is juts overwhelming.

He rounded his shoulders before closing his eyes for a moment and then opening it to meet mine.

He took a confident step forward. And other. He walked slowly approaching me.

The people around us were silent. It was different than when I fought Kenneth. Right now, we could even hear a pin dropping on the ground.

My heart beats were running the marathon again and in the silence around us, I was afraid he would hear them.

My fingers searched for knife to spin it. But the weapons weren't allowed in the ring. And I respect the rules of the ring.

This ring had given me everything. It had given me a way to find myself and disrespecting it was the last thing I wanted to do. Ever.

I tightened my hold on my own wrist trying to stabilise myself. Shivers ran down my spine as he stopped in front of me looking right into my eyes. As if he could see through all the lies, All the masks, All the guards. As if he could see the real me.

The real Argyl.

That scared me. It always had.
I was always afraid to open up in front of anyone. I always kept my walls high. Protecting myself. May be protecting them from myself.

He stopped right in front of before sticking his hand out for shake as a formality before starting the fight.

I put my hand in his my eyes not leaving his. He gripped my hand tight giving it a firm shake. His thumb and fingers wrapped around mine perfectly. His thumb slowly rubbed across the bruised knuckles.

I looked down at our hands and they looked like a perfect sculpture created with a lot of efforts.

I couldn't help but wonder how perfect my bruised hand looked in his strong ones.

He tightened his grip around my hand catching my attention. I moved my eyes from our hands to look at his face.

His eyes silently questioned me if I was ready.

On my nod, his hand left mine and he took a step back.

I closed my eyes again gaining control on myself.

Breath Ara. Get a grip.

I scolded myself taking deep breaths.

I opened my eyes nodding as I took a step towards him.

My hand stretched to throw a punch but he ducked easily avoiding it. I quickly threw another punch in his direction but he blocked my hand before my fist could make contact with his jaw.

After few more minutes of trying to attack him, I realised that he was playing defensive and not trying to attack me in any way.

He was definitely good in fighting. But he was just making the moves to defend himself. This is not how it works. He wasn't attacking me.

I gave him few chances to attack. I am sure he realised it. A person like him can't be oblivious to the chances of harming someone. And my those moves were absolutely stupid.

He certainly knew. But he never attacked me. He never raised his hand or even clenched his fists.

I threw punches. He blocked them. I tried to strike him, but he dodged. He didn't let me hit him, but he didn't bloody attacked me. He didn't make any efforts.

That was frustrating me. That was irritating the hell out of me. I tried to get him attack me. I tried to provoke him through my punches. But he was calm as ice. His eyes perfectly normal. There was no trace of anger. He was calm and composed where as this was driving me crazy. I wanted him to fight me. I wanted him to attack me. To knock me so I can feel the pain but he just didn't.

I stopped. My breaths heavy. I looked at him and he looked back at me.

He didn't ask me anything and didn't say anything either.

Everyone's eyes were set on us. Watching us. The room dead silent. Damion's eyes never left mine and mine refused to leave his. I was silently asking him. Not speaking a word we just watched the other. But we were having an argument. Silently. If we put it into words, it would turn quite ugly.

But none of us spoke a word. We silently continued to stare arguing through our eyes.

His were calm and controlled. But I was going crazy. Mine were shouting, yelling, spilling fire. But silent. That's what we were. There was a storm inside me. My frustration wanted to let itself out.

I wanted to feel the pain. He didn't let me.

I didn't know what ran through his mind. But I knew he was the only one in my mind. I was trying to read him. To know what goes on in his mind. How he thinks. How his brain works.

But I didn't understand.

I looked deep into his eyes trying to find any emotion in them. They spoke volumes but that was may be in other language. I just couldn't read them.

Why didn't he attack me? Why didn't he fight?

I knew he wasn't gonna answer me. I knew he won't.

So I moved my eyes from his closing them for a moment calming down my breath. I don't know if it was raged because of the fight or because of the person standing in front of me.

But my heart was going wild. My nerves were going crazy. I wanted to fight. I wanted to feel the pain.

I opened my eyes taking a deep breath I walked out of the room through the sea of people. No one tried to stop me.
I wasn't gonna stop that time. I walked to my room.

The mansion was silent. The silence I loved was becoming unbearable.

I pushed the door of room open slamming it again with a loud thud. The sound resonated through the silent walls of the mansion like roaring thunder.

What is happening to me? Why I am feeling so attached to him? He has caged me here. He has forced me to fight for him.
He was just playing with my mind.

Damn those blue eyes! Damn those emotions! Damn everything!

Damn this Empire and damn it's Rey!

I was going crazy. My mind was a mess. I walked to the mirror. Groaning loudly in frustration I punched it. The glass broke. Leaving the marks of blood on my already bruised knuckles and the glass. It shattered on the ground.

I still could see my reflection in the broken pieces.

Hello Marshmallows!
Here you guys go with another chapter!

Why do you think Damion didn't attack her?

What is going on?

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                      ~32tyga😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
928K 43.1K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
8.2K 646 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
76.3K 2.4K 28
"Stay still." He took his sharp talon and moved aside a piece of her blonde- practically white- hair, still damp from the bath, and tossed it over he...