Wrong Number (Uberhaxornova)

By cowuch

Unknown number: OMG! MOM I GOT THE NEW JOB!!!!! I START TOMORROW!!!!! J: I'm not your mom but congrats bro! ... More

ch1
ch2
ch3
ch4
ch5
ch6
ch7
ch8
ch9
ch10
ch11
ch12
ch13
ch14
ch15
ch16
ch17
ch18
ch20
ch21
ch22:
Important!!!

ch19

296 9 0
By cowuch

James: where are you.

Rem: you do remember that I don't live with you, right?

James: well you might as well.

Rem: lol, by the way you might wanna stop by the store to get some milk.

James: did you drink it all?

Rem: moron I'm lactose intolerant.  I just remembered it expired a couple days ago.

James: oh, okay.  Well anyways when will you be back I miss you.

Rem: James I've been gone for one day.  You do remember I have my own house.

James: but you live with roommates you don't like I'm just saying it's not that hard to move.

Rem: are you asking me to move in with you?

James: no, but I mean you could if you wanted to.  We've been dating for almost like six months.

Rem: I'll think about it.  I'm still paying rent here and it would take a lot to be able to move.

James: okay well on a completely different not do you wanna go watch the emoji movie with me.

Rem: you really know how to romance a woman don't you.

James: is that a yes?

Rem: I want to watch it just because it seems so bad.

James: k I'll be by at like 6

Rem: see you then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 1.9K 48
unknown 1 : YOO unknown 2 : who are you? unknown 1 : it's Jonah the man unknown 2 : i think you got the wrong number highest rankings: #1 in madisonb...
120K 3.7K 30
this started one day when you got added by a mistake on a wrong conversation with people you don't know. But who would think than you will find love...
2.6M 73.8K 110
"A new phone and one wrong number are the best things that have ever happened to me because they led me to you." I once ranked #2 in Fanfiction and I...
32K 1.6K 53
Jack texts the wrong number and Alex is annoyed. Some shit happens. (Completed)