Because You Need Someone: Boo...

By missmatched123

When Mitch suddenly disappears from social media and stops posting videos making Jerome fly over to Canada to... More

Chapter One: A Visitor [Edited]
Chapter Two: Groceries [Edited]
Chapter Three: Bruises
Chapter Four: The Video
Chapter Five: The Old Mitch?
Chapter Six: Hurt
Chapter Seven: The Law
Chapter Eight: Soaking Wet
Chapter Nine: Don't Leave Me Behind Jerome
Chapter Ten: He has Been Hurt Enough
Chapter Eleven: The Notebook
Chapter Twelve: Pills
Best One Ever
Its just prank bro...
Chapter Thirteen: Airport
Chapter Fourteen: When Fear Takes Over
Chapter Fifteen: Blaming Him
Chapter Sixteen: The Rest Of The Pack
Chapter Seventeen: The Hospital Visit
Tagged!
Tagged again..
Chapter Eighteen: Night Storm
Chapter Nineteen: Mitch's Mom and Dad
Chapter Twenty: This Can't Be Happening
Chapter Twenty-One: Two Days Later
Chapter Twenty-Two: Gibberish?
Important Short Note!
...
Fudging tags..
Chapter Twenty-Four: Going Home
I hate tags...
New Update Schedule!
Chapter Twenty- Five: I Promise, Benja
My little Venting Session time..
Important Notices!
Chapter Twenty-Six: One Panic Attack Later
Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Drunken Mistake
Tagged....
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Running Away
*GASP*
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You Aren't Like Them
Chapter Thirty: Roller-Skates
New Cover? Opinions?
Covers again...Last time..
Chapter Thirty-One: The Hotel Room
Some Editing + Shayne's Thank You + Book Covers
Chapter Thirty-Two: Trapped In Denial
*GASP* (AGAIN)
Chapter Thirty-Three: Getting Help
Hiatus? (Vent)
Chapter Thirty-Four: The ER
Quick question... (Venting rant thingy)
Announcement!
Chapter Thirty-Five: Waiting for News
Book 2: Sneak Peek
Little Survey!
Survey results + Book 2
Chapter Thirty-Six: Oxycontin
Book 2: Sneak Peek
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Truth
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Moving On
Sneak Peek #1
If Only's release date
The Last Chapter for this Book
Book is out!

Chapter Twenty-Three: His Smile

894 68 45
By missmatched123

Just hold questions about what I said the previous chapter until the end of this one...

*Trigger Warning*
*Abuse Warning*

It has been about two days after Mitch woke, each time he wakes up from a nap he is confused and talking about something different each time because it was what he was dreaming about and he can't tell if he still dreaming or is awake. But when he woke up this time, it was different.

"No..please...Stop!" Mitch cried. Jessica grins, a bloodied knife in her hand and Jerome laying dead at her feet. Tears stream down Mitch's face. Mitch fell to his knees, Jessica turns her head to look at Mitch. She smirks, dropping the knife. She walked over to him.

"It is all your fault." She said. She pushes Mitch against a wall, sitting down in his lap. Mitch doesn't even try to do anything, he was still in shock. Jessica sighs, irritated. "He was in the way, my way. He was no good." Mitch bites his bottom lip, Jessica grabs Mitch's chin lifting his head up slightly. She rolls her hips against his. Mitch bites on his lip harder, almost making it bleed and squirms slightly, feeling uncomfortable. His eyes go back to Jerome as he felt Jessica's lips against his throat and her hands sliding down his chest. Mitch felt her hand slide under his shirt and when she touched his skin it made him flinch. While he wanted to push her off him, but something in him made him incapable.

Mitch stares at Jerome, a million things going through his head but one of them standing out. 'Why didn't I try to help him? I just watched.' Mitch thought. Mitch's eyes water instantly, he chews on his sleeve staring at Jerome. Jessica grabs Mitch's wrist, slamming it against the wal making a sharp wave of pain shoot up his arm. Mitch groans and Jessica grips his wrist.

"Are you going to make a big deal out of this? Are you?!" Jessica yelled. Mitch sinks down in his spot trembling slightly, Jessica stays sitting in his lap as Mitch looks at her in the eyes.

"I-I'm so-sorry." Mitch said fearful. Jessica gets off Mitch, walking away from him. Mitch than starts to cry, his pulls his hood low to cover his face as he grinds his teeth together, trying to stop before Jessica got back. But his eyes look over at Jerome, and seeing him lifeless just makes him cry harder. And when Jessica got back, he chewed on his sleeve again, moving away in fear.

"Pl-Please, Jessica. I-I'm sorry." Mitch begged. Jessica has a broom in her hands and is standing over Mitch. Mitch starts trembling, he looks at the floor. 'What is happening to me? I've fallen apart.' He thought. Mitch covers his face when his sleeves. "Pl-Please. I...I'm sorry, don't hurt me. I...I just want my Jessica back, the nicest and funniest girl that I fell in love with. Where's my Jessica? Please..I don't understand what I did wrong to deserve this. Tell me what I did wrong and I'll fix it, please. I just want my girl back, I don't want this girl. She's...She's cruel and mean..Please. Don't h-hit me. I'm be-begging you. I just want my Jessica back and this Jessica to never come back. I..I can't take being hit anymore..I already feel broken beyond repair..You are just making it worst." Jessica's eyes soften, staring at Mitch.

He suddenly feels a pair of arms go around him making him flinch but look over his sleeves. Mitch's eyes widen when he sees Jessica is hugging him. His eyes soften, he rests his head on her shoulder, feeling her hand rub his arm. Jessica smirks a little.

"Go cut yourself to death than instead. Go do it with a razor or a knife since you are so well experienced. After all, that is all you will ever be good at." Jessica said. Jessica pushes Mitch off her while Mitch stares at the floor in shock. Jessica picks up the broom. Mitch covers his face with his hands, his eyes are all puffy and red.

"You're..You're cruel." Mitch whimpered. Jessica grips the broom in her hands.

"What did you say, Mitchell?" Jessica snapped making Mitch flinch and a look of pure horror on his face when he lowers his hands. "I'm the cruel one, huh? Who is the one who swallowed a whole pill bottle and didn't even die from it when they were aiming to? Huh? Who?" Mitch looks at Jessica. Jessica hits Mitch's arm making him yelp and grab his arm. "You! You even failed in killing yourself! That's truly pathetic, Mitch!" Jessica kicks Mitch in the stomach making Mitch gasp and encircle his stomach with his arms. Jessica snickers and rolls her eyes.

"Next time you wanna commit suicide, go hang yourself or jump off a bridge. It will make this world so much better if you just killed yourself already!" Jessica yelled. Mitch flinches and starts to sob into his hands as Jessica leaves. Mitch covers his ears with his sleeved hands, trying to convince himself she is wrong but he knew she was right. Mitch looks over at Jerome.

"I-I'm sorry, Jerome. I...I-I'm such a we-weakling and..and a burden." Mitch stuttered.

Mitch wakes up suddenly finding himself back in his hospital room. He starts crying almost instantly, feeling a pain in his head.

"W-Where's Jerome?" Mitch asks. Mitch's mom gets up and goes beside him, gripping his hand.

"Mitch--" Mitch looks at her.

"Where's Jerome? Is he okay? Is he...He's dead, isn't he?" Mitch asks crying. She shakes her head, trying to confront him.

"No. No. No. Jerome is fine, he is back at your place, sleeping." She said. Mitch shakes his head and his hands cover his crying face.

"No. H-He's gone. He's dead." Mitch cried. She puts her arms around him.

"Mitch, he isn't. It was just a nightmare." She said quickly but Mitch still didn't believe her. She pulls out her phone, calling Jerome since Jerome gave her his number to update him on Mitch's condition. She puts her phone to her ear as Jerome picks up sounding very tired. "Jerome, Mitch needs you. He thinks your dead."

"I'll be right there." Jerome said before he hung up. Jerome got out of bed and got dressed in something he haven't worn for the past two days. He goes upstairs to the ground floor and grabs the car keys and stuffs his phone into his pocket. He says goodbye to everyone and leaves.

Once he got there, he could hear Mitch freaking out. Jerome quickly goes into the hospital room.

"Mitch, Mitch. Look there's Jerome." Mitch's mother said. Mitch looks through his fingers and at Jerome. Jerome goes beside him.

"Let me talk to him, alone." Jerome said. Mitch's mom nods. The parents leave, the door closing behind them. Mitch grabs Jerome's arm, his hand is up to his mouth with the blankets in his hand and tears on his face. Jerome looks at Mitch. "I'm okay, I'm right here. It was just a nightmare." Jerome sits on the bed, right beside Mitch. Mitch grips Jerome's wrist.

"Please...D-Don't go a-again. I'm..I'm af-afraid you'll never c-come back to me." Mitch said tear-eyed. Jerome gives Mitch a small smiles. His fingers move hair from Mitch's face.

"I would never do that to you, Mitch." Jerome said. Mitch lowers his hand from his mouth, Jerome rubs the tears off Mitch's face and sees Mitch smile making Jerome smile. 'I have missed that smile so much.' Jerome thought.

"Wh-When can I go home?" Mitch asks.

"That's not my call to make, bud. That's the doctor's call. But I expect soon, they just want to make sure you are okay after being in that coma." Jerome said. Mitch looks away from him, losing his smile. Mitch pulls on Jerome's sleeve.

"Do..Do you think I'm br-broken?" Mitch asks, tears already forming in his eyes. Jerome stares at Mitch, not sure of how to answer. Mitch looks at Jerome. "Wh-Why did she hurt me? Did I do something wr-wrong?" Jerome shakes his head.

"No! No. No. You haven't done anything wrong, it is all her fault." Jerome said. Mitch lets go of Jerome, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Jerome...why..why do I..why do I still love her than? Why?" Mitch asks. Jerome stares at Mitch. 'Wait..He..He still has feelings for her? HOW?! And why? She doesn't deserve his attention or his kindness. All she has done is abuse and broken him!' Jerome thought as his hands ball into fists. Mitch moves backwards from Mitch, trembling when he sees Jerome turn mad. "J-Jerome..I'm so-sorry. Please..Don't h-hit me. I--" Kyleigh puts her arms around Mitch as he almost falls off the bed. Mitch flinches, seeing it is Kyleigh. Kyleigh looks at Jerome.

"Jerome, get out." She said. Jerome looks at her, getting off the bed. Then he realizes why, he looks at Mitch. Mitch buried his face into his sister's shoulder.

"Mitch, I--"

"I said get out!" Kyleigh shouted. Jerome leaves the room. Kyleigh rubs Mitch's back as their mom comes in.

"Mitch, honey." Their mom said. Kyleigh moves out of Mitch's arms and lets their mom sit beside Mitch confronting him. Kyleigh leaves the room, seeing Jerome outside of it. She looks at him, Jerome waits for her to speak.

"The doctors said that something very traumatic has scared Mitch, I'm guessing it was all that abuse from Jessica." Kyleigh said. Jerome looks away from her.

"I'm sorry okay, but I would never hurt Mitch. I know how emotionally damaged he is....But he smiled at me and--"

"He smiled?" Kyleigh asks. Jerome nods. Kyleigh smiles a little. "I haven't seen him happy in a long time. I'm sorry for kicking you out, you were scaring him. What made you mad?"

"He still loves Jessica even after all this." Jerome said. Kyleigh's eyes widen a little and than she looks away.

"You need to take Mitch to America with you, it would be much better for him." Kyleigh said. Jerome nods.

"We are aware, your mom wants me to take Mitch to the airport directly after he is okay to leave the hospital. I guess she feels the sooner he is out of Canada, the better." Jerome said. Kyleigh nods. Jerome looks at her. "Where is the other sister?" Kyleigh smiles.

"She has visited Mitch numerous times, Jerome. She just hasn't been here when you guys have been. Don't worry, she wouldn't just abandon Mitch in a time like this." Kyleigh said. Jerome nods. Kyleigh folds her arms together. "The doctor says that they will release Mitch in two days. So, can you please take Mitch to the airport in two days, Jerome? We don't want him to go to his house, that might be too much for him and Jessica could show up."

"Two days...Don't worry, I'll take care of him and I'll try to not scare him again." Jerome said.

"Yeah, don't do that again. Or else I will hit you next time, and I won't hit you in front of Mitch. Just...please bring Mitch back to himself, I know his fans and his family miss the real Mitch." She said. Jerome smiles a little nods.

"I promise, I'll do everything I can for him." Jerome said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Okay, I know I said that I wouldn't write for this book for various reasons. But I didn't continue writing because you guys asked, I wrote more because of a certain someone Irl who asked me that they would like it if I did......so here you guys go....

And I know you guys have been waiting for Merome to happen..it will..very soon..it will...I have been keeping you all waiting for a long time (Which is mostly why I had Poofless happen because I knew Merome would take a while)

And also one more thing guys, thanks for all the support these past few days, I know I said I want to be left alone and thanks for respecting that for me.... <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.9K 21
Jerome, the beta of his tribe is forced away from his native home and is turned into a weapon beyond his knowledge. Mitch, a regular crafter stumbles...
1.3K 86 9
In need of Quartz Bajancanadian (Mitch) and JeromeASF (Jerome) travel to the land of lava, better known as the nether. Well equipped and running on f...
8.1K 236 19
Watch as a girl somehow runs into a famous youtuber when she's at the hospital.. What will happen? Will everything be okay? Will she embarresed to de...
13.4K 369 40
Two famous YouTubers, Mitch and Jason....and two normal girls meet by accident... Then a incident brings them closer together... Their loves are impo...