Bound To You

Autorstwa IIJayIILovesBooks

"And in the mystification they realized that they were mates." Arabella Gardenia carries the world on her sho... Więcej

Introduction
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|
|Chapter 16|
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
|Chapter 19|
|Chapter 20|
|Chapter 21|
|Chapter 22|
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|
|Chapter 25|
|Chapter 26 - part I|
|Chapter 26 - part II|
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
|Chapter 30|
|Chapter 31|
|Chapter 32|
|Chapter 33|
|Chapter 35|
|Chapter 36|
|Chapter 37|
|Chapter 38|
|Chapter 39|
|Chapter 40|
|Chapter 41|
|Chapter 42|
New Book
|Chapter 43|
Progression
REWRITE
IT HAS BEGUN

|Chapter 34|

5.4K 260 64
Autorstwa IIJayIILovesBooks

||Memory: the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events, impressions, etc., or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences.||

Ten years ago

"Good morning, Arabella," A tall, muscular man said monotonously to the young girl who was sitting rigid at the desk, as he entered the vast study.

"Morning, Godfather," the girl said in a hushed tone and a small frown.

The man scrutinized her behavior and looked at her with hard eyes, silently pulling her up on her out of place misbehavior.

He looked around the spacious study, the walls were lined with hundreds of iridescent spined books that were labeled in outlandish names in different languages.
He walked to a section and looked at the names of the books, before pulling out one.

"Today we will be studying lycanthropy history. Your father has informed me that you do not know about it." He said with almost a scoff.

"Well I do know of-" she started.

He slammed his hand down harshly on the table, "did I ask you a question?" He shouted harshly at her.

"No," she said casting her eyes down in shame.

"What did we talk about, Arabella?" He said to her in a gruelling tone.

"I'm sorry." She said in a small voice.

"In my classes, you speak when spoken to, only when I ask questions. Is that clear?"

"Yes, godfather," she said poignantly.

He glared at her, before opening the Latin worded book.

"Latin?" He asked her, "what do you know of it?"

"Latin; the native language of lycanthropy."

"That is correct," he said, "this tells us of werewolf lycanthropy. How we came into being." He continued as he showed her the book.

The obsidian covered book was laced boldly with golden text, 'LYCANTHROPY'.

"It is written in Latin," he told her opening the book to a specific section, "translate this section for me, it is about the origin of lycans. In English." He pointed to the section.

She nodded stiffly.

"The origin of lycanthropy is one that is often e-e-ro-ne?" She struggled to translate the Latin.

"Erroneously," her godfather corrected, as he peered at the word she had trouble deciphering.

"that is often erroneously told. In the 9th century?" She asked afraid to have misread the information, looking for her godfather's confirmation.

He nodded.

"In the 9th century, during the era where there was an influx of vikings in Western Europe, the need to colonize and the conquering of land resulted in the savage warfare and onslaught of each other."

"Continue," the man pressed her to read.

"Halfen Ragesson and his wife Kora was in command of the armies that won the battle and conquered Europe. In 863, the two commanders were in the forest at night, when Kora was attacked by a wolf. The wolf was slain by Halfen. His wife was severely injured and was on the verge of dying when he pleaded with the gods to let her live. The moon had seen the entire ordeal and Nova, goddess of the moon and water, was...was s-s," she struggled with the translation .

"Sympathetic," the man huffed out.

"Was sympathetic towards the man. To save the woman, she intertwined the vitality, endurance and agility of the wolf with the intelligence and civilization of the human, creating a new species. The man was also transformed into this being. The gift of transformation and the primitive ability of having a suitable predestined mate was one that was and is still greatly cherished. The God of Earth and his son, God of Man, was displeased that Nova intervened with mortals and intertwined two unviable species; man and beast. The God of Earth forbid Nova from having contact with the humans and was banned from interfering. The unviability of the genetics between the two species, that was later discovered by scientists, proved unstable when the woman had miscarried a child and her and her husband's health was slowly... slowly."

The man took the book away from her, irritated at her.

"Was slowly deteriorating. Nova disobeyed the Father's commands and gave the two one final gift, forbidden by the God of Mankind; immortality. Nova transformed Halfen's entire army before she was banished and sent elsewhere to control another planet's moon. The God of Man allowed the evolution and the adaptations of the species as we know it now." He finished.

Arabella was quiet.

"So you obviously can understand why we give praise to the moon as well as the God of Earth, and why we gather strength of the moon. You do understand, don't you?"

"Yes I understand." She said analyzing the information.

"Do you have any questions?" He asked her.

"Where was Nova sent?" She asked.

"Only the Gods know." He shrugged.

"Tomorrow, we will read about the advancements of the lycanthropy species. The creation of our species is also informative about the topic of mates, so that will also be taught. Today we will continue to train. Your father has informed me of your weak points that we will work on today." He said monotonously.

She nodded.
He walked out of the library and headed tot eh training grounds.

"Arabella let's go. Don't waste my time." He said in a stiff voice.

"Yes, godfather." She replied sadly.

"Arabella!" He said harshly.

"Arabella? Arabella!" She could vaguely hear someone calling for her.

"Arabella, help is coming. Stay with me." He said.

"Call Doctor Steele, immediately!" He said harshly to someone.

"Arabella, come on!" He whispered.

*************************************************************

What do you guys think?

What do you think about Arabella's memory?

How do you think the memory ties in to the plot?

Her godfather doesn't seem so innocent anymore, right?

What do you think so far?

Will Arabella forgive the King soon or at all?

Will her godfather force them to be together? He seemed to have control over her.

Shoutouts:

kindercressmoon16
__Raqs__
Fierce_Chesire
Missy_Elliot1
korean_babe05
InsidiousMind
nerdy_girl_1234
StalkerAtYourWindow
illegalkitty
Victoriously321
RJlovesDK

This chapter was her kinda like her life flashing before her eyes.

Thanks so much for reading my book.

Don't forget to Comment and Vote if you liked this chapter.

Follow me for updates and news for upcoming chapters pertaining to Bound To You.

❤️Jay

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

348K 8.2K 40
Arabella Sanchet, one of the most powerful witches in her world is also the daughter of an Alpha. When her pack is destroyed and her father is killed...
525K 13K 51
Liberty knew from the moment she was betrothed to Prince Aziel that she would never be happy. She vowed she would stop at nothing to keep herself awa...
6.6K 321 33
A betrayal. A bite. A second chance. Emilia's life was seemingly perfect: a loving husband, a beautiful home, and a dream job. But when Emilia catche...
933K 30.8K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...