Silver Sins [MJ FanFiction]

By ScarletWords93

Trust no one. Not even your friends, not even Michael. More

Winter of 1953
Ch. 1 Stranger in my Bed!
Ch. 2 Chef and Protector
Ch. 3 Waxing Gibbous
Ch. 4 Party Under the Fool Moon
Ch. 5 Sweet dreams, Chad
Ch. 6 Lusting after my cousin
Ch. 7 Beautiful wife
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 Michael, the babysitter
Ch. 10 Beasty, come out wherever you are!
Ch. 11 Beasty, come out wherever you are!
Ch. 12 Humiliated
Ch. 13 Lusting after my cousin
Ch. 14 Mr. Derek
Ch. 15 Supporter
Ch. 16 Lisa's arrival
Ch. 17 Jealous
Ch. 18 Incestuous Love
Ch. 20 The priest - a lamb or a beast?
Ch. 21 The gypsies
Ch. 22 Baaaad Kitten
Ch. 23 Our Love
Ch. 24
Ch. 25 Hello again, Beasty
Ch. 26 Hello again, Beasty
Ch. 27 Just like the beast
Ch. 28 Chop Chop
Ch. 29 THEY
Ch. 31 Broken Friendship
Ch. 32 Camera never lies
Ch. 33 New suspect
Ch. 34 Examine Michael
Ch. 35 She'll be full... moon
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39 New Plan
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46

Ch. 19 Sins

1.4K 92 90
By ScarletWords93

I spent the last two days doing everything I could to avoid Michael.

After what happened between us, I became so embarrassed that I didn't even want to see him! I went as far as to sneak in and out of the house when I had to go to school and return. I even lied to him once I was feeling sick when he came to my room to check on me since he hadn't seen me for such a long time.

But the truth was, I wasn't hiding from him. I was hiding from my own feelings for him.

I was afraid that if I stayed around him for more than one hour, I was going to give in to him, jump in his arms and then in bed to let him take my virginity.

I wanted to jump in bed with my own cousin. I felt so perverted and ashamed of myself, but he was so attractive just like a damn magnet! I didn't even know I could be this way! I always believed I was completely normal! I'd always been a positive person and my friends had always told me that I was good and now...

I couldn't recognize my own self. I looked in the mirror and couldn't recognize the girl staring back at me. She had a dark side... very dark, perverted, dirty side and I didn't know how to control it, but one thing was sure, if Michael didn't leave our house soon, I was going to commit a terrible sin. Maybe even worse than the werewolf's sins.

I tried to forget about my twisted thoughts about fucking my cousin and concentrated on today's mission instead, since it was of a great importance to get to the bottom of the werewolf stuff. As for the mission, it simply included going to the church and talking to the priest. I was so convinced that he was the werewolf, which by the way, hadn't murdered anyone so far! This was unusual for werewolves, right? Or was it preparing something big and saving its strength for it?

No matter what it was, we had to find out who the werewolf was as soon as possible and destroy it.

I finished getting ready and waited for the right moment to sneak out of the house, without Michael noticing me.

I tip toed downstairs and saw him talking on the phone to someone in the kitchen. I knew this was the perfect moment to leave and I didn't wait any longer, but silently walked out of the house and from there, headed straight to the church where I was supposed to meet with YN, Daniel and Mr. Derek. As for the consequences of Michael not finding me home and me sneaking out behind his back, this time I couldn't really worry about that. After all, what could he possibly do to me? He already groped me and touched my womanhood... which I liked. What else was there left to do?

After I arrived at the church, I immediately saw YN and Daniel.

He was still in his wheel chair, but for the past two days, he had made incredible improvements with his health. He was feeling and looking way better than before. His wounds had started to slowly heal and soon, he was going to be back on his feet, just in time for the next full moon!

I greeted them and asked where Mr. Derek was. They told me he was already inside, waiting for us.

We got inside the church and found a few seats. We decided to not sit together but spread around in three different places so that we could look around and listen to what the people of this town that were sitting around us, talked about. If someone was acting suspicious or was talking crazy stuff, we were going to spot that person for sure and check on them as well! That werewolf had no chance against us!

Well... as long as it was in its human form. Therefore, we had to find out who the werewolf was before the next full moon!

Mr. Derek found a place to sit in the back of the left rows. Daniel sat in the front of the left rows, Jess was somewhere in the middle in the back rows and I was sitting towards the exit doors in the right rows. We could easily make eye contact if there was something suspicious. It was perfect.

Everyone was sitting comfortably and the church was filled with small talks and laughter until the priest finally appeared. Then, everything started.

I was staring at him while he was preaching, examining everything from head to toe and looking for some werewolf signs. He did look pretty innocent, I must say, but true monsters were always very innocent on the outside. I was almost 100% sure that he was the one we were looking for!

The priest was talking about God and sins, but was I listening? No. I just couldn't focus! I had too many things on my mind...

And little did I know this day was going to get worse.

And it did. As soon as I felt someone sit next to me, occupying the free seat.

"Missed me?" I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear and I jumped a little since I was too preoccupied in my thoughts. I turned my head to see who this person was and to my utmost surprise, and not in a positive way, it was Michael.

He was looking at me with sparkling eyes, but in a more evil way. He winked at me and smirked, making himself comfortable in the seat.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered in annoyance. How did he know where I was going? And why the hell would he come!?
"What do you mean? This is a church and today is Sunday, so I decided to come and listen to God's word." he said completely calm as if he hadn't remembered what he did to me two days ago.
"Oh really?!"
"Yeah, can't I go to the church now, girl?"
"Since when have you become so religious?"
"And since when have YOU become so religious..." he came closer to my ear and whispered "kitten?" then licked his lips. The word 'kitten' sent shivers down my spine as I remembered about his touch and the sweet odor of his body and breath.
"Are you crazy!" I leaned closer to him so that no one would hear us "We're in a fucking church!"
"So?" he said just like that. I rolled my eyes then said
"Someone might hear you! There are too many people! And on top of that, it's a damn church and this is a sin!"
"What is a sin?" seriously? Was he testing my patience?
"Just leave." I told him.
"I don't wanna leave. You've been avoiding me home, so maybe here I can finally spend some time with you, kitten."
"Just stop it!"
"I haven't done anything... I just called you kitten, 'cause you're a sweet, little kitten..." then I felt him place his big hand over my knee and I almost let out a scream. What on earth was he doing? And in the church! I tried to remove it immediately, but he placed it back on my knee. I tried again but he was too strong, I couldn't move his arm. Then, his arm started moving up my thigh.
"Michael, please..." I begged, but he won't stop. His arm would travel up until he reached my womanhood. My heart begun beating like a drum and I quickly placed my sweater over my lap to hide all this madness.

I closed my eyes tightly when I felt his hand on my sensitive womanhood. All I could hear was the priest talking about sins and how bad they were in the eyes of God. Yet I was committing a sin with my own cousin in a church, letting him touch things no sibling should ever think about touching.

His touch felt so good that I had to hold onto my sweater tightly so as to remain silent.

I opened my eyes to look at him.

He looked absolutely normal as if he wasn't doing anything wrong to me. He was looking at the priest and seemed as if he was listening to his every word. In the meanwhile, his skillful fingers played with my pussy as if it was a toy. I could feel myself become seriously wet and I couldn't help it but squeeze my legs a few times. I could no longer stay still. I was fidgeting for I could feel myself about to climax under his touch! And I was in a church with a priest and with half of the town. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me in a holly place and the worse was... I was about to orgasm.

I didn't know if I should be mad or embarrassed with myself... I just didn't know what to feel.

How could this twisted game with my cousin feel so damn good to me? How could I even want him? Why couldn't I see him as a cousin and not as a man? Why did I just let him do it? How could I enjoy such a dirty, disgusting thing to the point of climaxing and in a holly place in front of God's eyes?

I opened my eyes to not look so suspicious with closed eyes and suddenly...

I saw a woman looking right at me. I jumped and almost screamed for she caught me and Michael!

Michael quickly removed his hand, but he didn't notice the woman, he did it because I almost screamed.

That woman was still starring at me and not in a friendly manner. She was a gypsy, from the gypsy tribes who lived in the forest outside of our small town. But what the hell was she doing here? Oh Lord! She saw everything! I felt so bad and burst out in tears, so I just got up and scurried out of the church.

I felt everyone's eyes on me as they wondered why would I do such thing. All I wanted was to hide from everyone.

I left the church and stopped by the nearest tree and collapsed on the grass, crying and thinking about the difficult situation I was in, for my feelings towards Michael were only growing.

After a few minutes of crying, I heard a voice with a strong accent

"The werewolf is after you." I instantly turned around and saw the same woman from the church.

Wait... what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 901 8
Read at your own risk I do not own these and I have not wrote them. I have not even read all of them so please do not take offense.
5.6K 283 16
Even someone you love can be your worst nightmare, but they still need protection. *****Please don't read this story; it really isn't that great.*****
3.7K 258 24
I've been alone for years. Independent like I should be. Then something wonderful happened and I knew I'd be alright.
68.9K 1.5K 33
Never trust a supernatural. Completed