Our Love Is Torture

By sparkleVS

"You may be one thousand miles away, or one hundred years away from me, but I know that you're still with me... More

Prologue & Cast
Chapter 1 - The Invitation
Chapter 2 - The Meetings & The Party
Chapter 3 - Fights & Regrets
Chapter 4 - A Million Sorry's
Chapter 5 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 6 - Go Away
Chapter 7 - The Sexy Bestfriend & The Shock Statement.
Chapter 8 ~ Back there again after 10years.
Chapter 9 ~ Broken Love
Chapter 10 ~ "You're lost and someone needs to fix that"
Chapter 12 ~ I kissed you goodbye.
Chapter 13 - Trouble & Regrets
Chapter 14 - Conflict & Sweet Kisses.
Chapter 15 - Confusing texts & Disloyality
Chapter 16 - It's NOW & NEW
A/N thank you!
Chapter 17 - Circling back to deception
Chapter 18 ~ Breakup's & Pain
Chapter 19 - "Shanyana is just a stupid little girl."
Chapter 20 - The Love, The Truth & The Goodbye Letter
Chapter 21- When His Eyes Made Her Heart Stop
Chapter 22 - You're My Best Notification
Chapter 23 - When The Rain Got Beautiful
Chapter 25 *Part 1* - Secured & Shattered
Chapter 25 *Part 2* - Secured & Shattered
TRAILER - OUR LOVE IS TORTURE
Chapter 26 - Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 27 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Chapter 28 - All That I'll Ever Need
*NOTICE*
A/N - What has happened? Theories, Character Talks, Sequel? etc.
Chapter 29 - The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 30 - My Heart Is So Tired
Chapter 31 - Kiss My Troubles Away
Chapter 32 - The Broken Prince
Chapter 33 - Home Is Where Heart Is
Chapter 34 - The Wrong One
Chapter 35 - You're Mine
Chapter 36 - Things You Said
Chapter 37 *Last* - Forever
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue *BONUS*

Chapter 24 - All You Do Is Walk Away

666 37 19
By sparkleVS

Hello everyone, how's it going? I have been extremely ill for the past few weeks, so this was a late update. But now I'm back!

I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT if you do.

Let's read.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tina's POV

I dialled the number, and planted the phone on my ear - waiting for him to pick the call.

"Hello." A throaty voice spoke from the phone.

"Abhi! Oh thank god you picked up," I exclaimed, wiping the sweats forming on my forehead.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You need to give me the letter Abhi, I don't care what you're doing - you need to give me the letter before Aisha finds out."

"Finds out? About what?"

"She was asking me if I've seen a white envelop around the house! Clearly she was talking about the letter." I spoke, remembering flashbacks of last night.

💫💫💫💫💫

"Hey Tina!" I heard Aisha shout, I slowed down the shower so I could hear what she was saying.

"Yeah?" I said, loud enough for her to hear.

"Have you seen a white envelop, it had something inside of it - it was in my bag, now I can't find it!"

I froze, my eyes widened. Shit! Abhi had the letter, not me.

"Uh No Aisha, sorry I don't know what you're talking about." I yelled, immediately full speeding the shower, so I couldn't hear her voice anymore.

💫💫💫💫💫

I quickly snapped back to reality when I heard his voice through the speaker of the phone.

"Rohan's in Paris, isn't he?" Abhi questioned, his voice took a sudden deep change.

"H-how do you know?" I frowned as he let out a groan.

"Well who doesn't? He is all over Paris! He was suppose to come this week, AND he is staying in Hotel Pensiula." Abhi brawled.

Wait what? Hotel Pensiula Paris, Aisha works there!

"I.." Closing my eyes I thought about the whloe situation for a second "I don't know he is staying there..."

"You want the letter right?"

"Yes, just as soon as possible, I need to put it back in Aisha's bag." I told him.

"Okay then, me and Shanyana might come to your place by tonight. Just be there."

"Fine, make sur--"

- beep beep -

He hanged up.

I took a deep breath, and stared up on the ceiling.

Dear god, please let everything be okay.

💫💫💫

Aisha's POV

The following day at the hotel wasn't bad, I got to be the receptionist today. It was smooth, I was really happy.

The work wasn't loaded at all, I kinda enjoyed and loved it! The only problem was that my mind kept drifting off to Rohan, the thought of him around me was really distracting. But I didn't see him this morning, I don't know if I was glad or disappointed with that.

But only because I didn't see him in the morning that dosent mean that I didn't see him in the afternoon. I did. And when he walked in through the gate, my heart almost stopped.

He was walking slow, stumbling upon his crutches, with 2 big security guards behind him for protection. He wore a lose black tank top, the sides of his arms nude showing his right arm tattoo; it made me wonder when he got it... His hair was messy and his shirt was paired with dark jeans. I adored at how cute he looked today.

I quickly averted my gaze from Rohan, I didn't wanted to be caught oogling at him. He hasn't even seen me yet.

The atmosphere all the sudden went so quiet, I could hear the sound of his shoes and crutches... they were getting closer to the reception desk.

How and when did he get injured?

As I was staring upon the computer, I heard the sound of somebody's fingers clicking on the desk.

*tap tap*

I looked up and see Rohan, leaning over the table, with the support of his hands, crutches laying on the side against the desk.

"How may I help you sir?" I spoke in a sweet tone, batting my eyeslashes.

The serious look on his face immediately detached - he broke into laughter. He was obviously laughing at me for being so formal, cause that never happened in the past. I struggled to hide the smile trying to form on my face, but gosh! I couldn't help it. His laugh made me smile. Being around him made me happy.

He cleared his throat in a posh style. "I would like to get my room card to unlock the door, thank you very much."

"Sure sir, wait a minute."

Opening the drawer, I took out the card with had 210 written on it, and handed to him.

I tried to avoid the tingly sensation I got when his hand touched mine. Though It was only for a second it was still still enough to burn the butterflies in my stomach.

He didn't leave, he kept looking at me. I could feel his shadow covering my light, as I--

"Your hair is more shorter now," He observed, I blinked in surprise.

Well that was new!

I patted my hair, pushing it backwards. Earlier my hair use to come upto my waist, now it's just upto my shoulders. It was cool and new, I liked it.

"Uh.. yeah, I cut it." I mumbled, awkwardly. I hate when people stare at me, especially when that person is Rohan. The intensity in his eyes is too alluring, and the fact that he doesn't look away makes it worse. Sometimes I wonder what he thinks when he looks at me like that, other times I just wanna bury myself somewhere and run away from his eyes.

I don't want him to judge me in any way.

"Is it bad?" I questioned, he didn't say anything back, I suspected that he probably didn't like it.

"No, not at all!" Rohan beemed, smiling at me.

God, that smile.

He smiled like he was holding all the light in the world between his lips.

"Infact it looks really good, suits you." He nodded at me with genuine satisfaction. The sides of my lips twitched up, I felt the heat crawl up against my cheeks.

He immediately noticed the rosiness growing on my cheeks and smirked down knowing that he made me blush.

Why can't my hormones stay in place!?

The 2 securitys guards that entered in the hotel with Rohan through the large twin gates, now left. He had a ted baker nylon backpack with him, which the security left on the floor, because now he was talking to me.

Okay first of all, rude! You don't leave people's belonging on the floor like that & two, ted baker! It would probably take me 3 months of non stop hardwork to afford that bag!

"Your security guards are jerks!" I exclaimed, pointing towards his bag. Pushing my wheely chair back, I stood up and picked his bag from the ground.

Rohan chuckled, his eyes twinkling in amusement as he watched my everymove. "Here, stretch your arms." I guided, walking around to his back to place the bag on him.

He let go of his hands from the front desk, and stretched his arms out for me to place the two straps of the bag over his shoulder.

Starved for air, my heart raced at tremendous speeds, and my lungs shallowly rose and fell in time. He looked sideways, and I admired his perfect features, his strong cheekbone and the sharp jawline he always had.

I know he was waiting for me to do something, and me? Well let's just say I was too engrossed.... in him.

But who wouldn't be?

"Ahem," he slightly coughed, as soon as he did that, I snapped into reality. Ughh literally the 2nd time I went into dreamworld and embrassed myself infront of him.

"Oh uh!" I Shurred, shaking my head. "Sorry." I quickly mumbered, I placed both of the straps on his risk - taking a step forward, I tralleved the bag all the way up till it was on his back and the straps on his shoulders.

I let go of my hand on the left side, but before I could even take my right hand of his shoulder, he gripped my hand tight and pulled me closer from the back. I gasped, the heat rushing through my body seeing how close he was standing.

I noticed how Rohan studied my hand, observing it closely. I don't know what was so good about my hand... But right now I couldn't even think straight, his face was inches away mine and his minty breath was intoxicating.

He lifted my hand and brought it closer to his face, my heart sped, at first I thought he was gonna kiss it; but bloody hell! I'm such a fool.

Instead...

"Where's your ring?" Rohan questioned all of the sudden.

I shook my hand out of his grip and stepped backwards. That one sentence brought back all the memories I wish never happened. All the lies I wish I never said.

"Sorry, What?"

"Your ring Aisha, didn't you get married 3 months after I left?"

I blinked rapidly, anxiously biting my lip.
"I-I did?" I muttered to my myself, as soon as I looked up from the groud - his eyes were set on me, hard and straight.

"Yeah, I did.... but um me and A-Ayan got divorced." I told him. He stood there, staring at me curiously.

There goes another lie.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that." His deep voice sent shivers once again.

I hate that he said that. Why would he say that? Can't he just say 'its okay I'm here for you' ... but why do I want him to say that? It's been 2 years, life isn't the same anymore. Rohan isn't the same anymore. He is the world's most loved rockstar, he has tattoos and people who fall head over heels for him.

"I think I should I go now, I'm actually really exhausted, so I'll talk to you later." He gave me his one last enchanting smile of the day and grabbed his crutches from the side of the reception desk.

I wanted to ask if he's okay and how he injured his leg but the sound of his crutches click-clacked on the white sheen glass floor.

And like always, he walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------

Location: In bed
Time: 11:33pm

Dear Whatever,

After a really long time I felt like I wanted to talk to someone, but since there is seriously nobody I can talk to, I decided to write. My last diary, is somewhere in my cupboard, and last when I wrote in there was 2 years ago when I wanted 'a change' and now if I open that diary I know I wouldn't write in it, instead I would read all my diary pages that I wrote in the past.
So now that I've got a new diary, let's talk about my life.... which I don't even know what it's turning into.

Wait wait.... I actually do know, it's like a crime show. Totally like FBI. I'm surrounded by people I don't know if I should trust or not. Plus there also a 'missing' case. The letter. The letter that Rohan wrote to me is gone... and I found that out last night. Like seriously, I wanted to slap myself, how can I be so selfish to lose that letter, It has always been with me and now all of the sudden, I lost it.

It makes we wonder what if someone stole it, but then I'm like who would want to steal it...

Anyway whatever, I guess I'll do everything I can to find it... but if I don't, it wouldn't really matter, will it? Rohan doesn't care, he wrote that letter 2 years ago and since then I know for a fact he has changed massively. He is a really inconsiderate person.

He is Rohan Nanda, the famous rockstar, all he cares about is himself. Not anyone else. Never has. Never will.

Whenever he's with me, he acts like everything is causally and fine. But then there's me... consistently feeling like my heart will come out of my chest.

I don't know how to stop that, he has the most adorable eyes and the most cutest smile that takes your breath away. He has the ability to make you laugh everytime he speaks, and whenever you look into his eyes it's so hard to turn away.

But I know he doesn't think of me the same way, like today for example - he just walked away. I know he was tired and exhausted, blah blah blah. But like, just talking to me 5 more minutes wouldn't kill him.

So basically, long story short - right now my life has become this BIG 'I don't know'

And all of that belongs to Rohan.

I don't know if he's trying to kill me or if he's making me stronger. But whatever it is... I guess I will find out.

---------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER.

There it is! I really hope you all liked this chapter, things are gonna get really interesting. So stay tuned for that.

Also, I was thinking if you guys would like a actual tralier for this book! I think it would be great, COMMENT - let me know if you want that ℹ❔

We're about to hit 5k soon, which is incredible! 💕 Thank you for all the love, see you guys soon. As always make sure you give this chapter a VOTE if you loved it.

XOXO bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.7K 22
Aashiqui 2 x STUDENT OF THE YEAR CROSSOVER Meet Rohan Nanda, 31, his heart completely guarded due to his former lover, Aarohi. He enjoys his bache...
35.9K 2.3K 45
"We promise to stay like this forever!" *** "Will you be Mrs. Ayush Kapoor?" He asked with twinkling eyes. *** "Don't leave me Ayush!" She cried *** ...
92.8K 5.3K 43
Cover credits goes to @VarunsDesiGirl ~under editing #160 in bestfriends on 23/9/18 #1 in Varun Dhawan on 2/7/19 #98 in lovetriangle on 23/9/18 #169...
28.6K 2K 84
Yashvi Sharma has always thought that running away from your problems is better than facing them. Never had she ever thought that she would meet some...