One With Gods [Loki]

By Kyamyi

Einn með Æsir - Book 2 Isabellianna is back but now she's living on Asgard. Dwelling with gods, she's finally... More

Prologue
Sarcastic Remarks
Pleasant Company
Thanks Giving
Turning Page
Little Talks
Hate Me
Not Afraid
Chit Chat
My Never
Too Close
Answered Questions
Trust Falls
Hang On
Devil's Lullaby
Angel's Dream
God's Awakening
Birth Day
Family Tree
Technical Terms
Lover Lost
Dark Wave
Growing Up
The Calm
The Plan
The Dark
The Storm
Clean Up

Back Again

25 2 0
By Kyamyi

ANNA

"Did you try to roofie me!?" I asked in disgust.

He put his arms up in defense. "I don't know what you mean. Come now Isabellianna, there's no where you can go, we're here until morning." He tried to plead. He was inching closer to me.

"Yeah, no. I'm out--" I was cut off by him pouncing on me. His sloppy wet lips were all over my face. He found my mouth and tried to slip his tongue past my teeth which were clenched shut. My flame engulfed hands were on his shoulders and in a few moments he and his expensive robes were ablaze. He let me go and was running around the deck, screaming. Sooner than I'd like, he remembered he was on a boat and jumped overboard into the water. I flew up overhead, looking down on him. "Plant based toxins don't faze me you imbecile." I told him as he waded in the water. "Oh yeah, and I can fly."

I started to fly off back to the castle. I heard Gunter shout and the boat started moving again, following me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Of course the boat didn't really run out of fuel. I let out an angry war cry and I flew as fast as I could. The boat was right behind me.

When I had the castle in sight I searched for Odin's life force. I was able to fly in through a balcony and meet him as he walked through the halls. "M-my lord!" I stuttered over the words, as I was not used to saying them. He turned to face me.

"Isabellianna, to what do I owe this pleasure?" A smile covered his face.

"There's a man, Gunter Son of Pod, and he just harassed me--"

"Don't listen to a word she says!" Gunter came in, out of breath. "Lord Odin, this wretched woman you have brought into your home completely assaulted me out of no where! I invited her onto my boat for the evening and without warning she attacked me! Seize her immediately!"

Odin took in the sight of the man, he was clearly singed. I bit my lip as the Allfather turned and eyed me in suspicion.

"Well-" I started to defend myself.

Gunter cut me off. "I'm telling you she's not to be trusted! I've heard word that she's been meeting with that mischievous son of yours, the prisoner Loki! The two of them conniving; she's not to be trusted."

I knit my eyebrows, how did he know about that?! Odin's eye widened. "Are his accusations true, Isabellianna?" He asked.

I bowed my head looking at the floor. "Yes, but... He just tried to force himself on me!" I held my arm out to the red head accusingly.

"You've visited Loki?" He chose to completely ignore me. "What hold does he have on you, Isabellianna?" He took my hand in his.

"He doesn't have a hold on me, I swear!"

The elder was about to speak when Heimdall came stalking in with ten guards flanking him. "My King! This man speaks falsehoods against Lady Isabellianna. Arrest him!"

The guards were on the rich man immediately, I stood there smug as he was put in shackles. He was silent and he didn't struggle, he knew arguing with Heimdall was a lost cause. Odin was also quiet. His expression pleaded for my forgiveness and I nodded with a small smile. Gunter was led to the dungeons. Odin finally spoke. "That still doesn't explain why you visit Loki."

Heimdall spoke for me. "Lady Isabellianna offers her company as therapy for Loki."

I caught on fast and nodded. "He needs help, I want to try and straighten him out."

Odin grunted, taking the information in. "Very well then, take caution when dealing with him, he likes causing chaos." He sighed as he muttered something to himself. My sensitive ears caught his words. "I wouldn't want another Sigyn incident." Who is Sigyn?

I bowed, agreeing and Odin was off again, down the hall. I turned to the golden-clad warrior. "Heimdall," I acknowledged, thanks in my tone.

He nodded to me. "See you around." He said before walking off.

I chuckled dryly. And walked off to my part of the castle. Luckily I wasn't stopped by princesses or guards or anyone. Then I realized I was drained, emotionally and physically. I dragged my feet to my room and over to my bed and sprawled on it. I didn't bother to get under any blankets or take off my armor or dress or shoes. I was asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

__________ÅÅÅÅÅ__________

After a big breakfast and a long shower I was on my way to the stables. I hadn't seen my horse in a while I decided to check on him. Someone else was there when I arrived. He was petting my horse, he wore full armor so he couldn't have been a stable boy. "Um, hello." I made myself known to him.

He turned his head quickly, startled. His eyes widened when he took me in. I glanced over him, blonde hair, steely blue eyes, he was pretty short for an Asgardian, basically the same size as me. He had intricate facial hair, not as good as Tony's but still good enough to know this man cared about his appearance. He smiled and bowed to me. "Lady Isabellianna," he walked over to me, grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I am Fandrall. I'm the one who gave you Murmur." He gestured to my chestnut stallion.

"Oh! Thank you so much! He's perfect." I looked to my horse as he huffed in pride.

Fandrall puffed out his chest in pride as well. "He deserves someone kind like you. And you deserve someone who knows your worth." He looked down at the floor then back up to me. "I heard about what happened yesterday evening, if anyone ever gives you anymore trouble, notify me and I'll take care of it."

News here sure travels fast, I sighed but smiled. "Thank you, but I hope I won't have to take you up on your offer."

He nodded. "Likewise." He bowed his head to me. "Please excuse me, I would really love to stay and speak with you but I must attend my duties, there are battles to be fought and a war to win." He gave a sad smile as he started to walk off.

I nodded. "Right, talk to you later!" I called to him. When he was out of sight I turned to my horse. I opened the small half door and stepped in with him. "Hello handsome boy." I wrapped my arms around his large neck in a hug. He leaned into it and neighed softly.

"I missed you." He said in a huff.

"Aww I missed you too, how have you been, they take you out for walks, right?" I asked stroking his shiny coat.

"Yes, I walk with another horse sometimes." He answered.

I tilted my head. "Vera?" I asked, naming Illain's horse. He shook his head no. "Then who?"

He nodded to his left. "Him, three doors down from me." His horse voice was small as he spoke. "He's mean sometimes."

I got defensive. "Do you want me to talk to him?" I didn't even wait for his answer I was already walking through the stables. Three doors down I was met with a full sized door. The golden nameplate on it read 'Sleipnir' in fancy writing. I opened the door and was met with a black horse facing a corner, his back was to me.

When he heard me come in he turned immediately. "Loki!?- Oh who are you?"  He asked sneeringly. I was still taking him in. He was large, even for a horse. On top of that he had eight legs. He caught me staring and stomped his front hoof.

I jumped and looked up at his face. "My name is Isabellianna. Why did you think I was Loki?"

He took a step back. "You understand me?" He let out a deep, gruff neigh.

"Yes," I nodded then I remembered what I was there for. "I also understand you take walks with my horse, Murmur, sometimes."

He scoffed. "That wimp belongs to you?"

"He does and I would appreciate it if you would treat him respectfully." I put my hands on my hips.

Sleipnir let out a laugh. "Loki is this one of your tricks? This is too funny, but come out now, I've seen through your disguise." He came closer to me and nudged my shoulder with his nose.

I knit my eyebrows. "I'm not Loki, sorry, are you two friends?"

His large brown eyes took me in. "So you're not him, he's not my friend, no. I came from him."

What he said didn't clarify anything. "What do you mean, he like made you or something?"

"Or something. Technically he's my mother, he had me when he was a mare." He brushed it off like he told the story a million times.

I frowned. "What?" I shook my head trying to process the information. "So you're Loki's... son?" I asked.

He dug at the dirt beneath his hooves. "One of them, yes."

"O-one? How many--" I was stuttering and stumbling over my words.

"Three others," he understood what I was trying to say. "four boys."

"And all of them horses?" I was lost, why haven't I heard of them before?

He stifled a laugh. "No, we're all pretty different. I'm the only one he actually birthed." He boasted.

This was all so confusing, I decided to get back to the subject that I came here for. "It sounds like you really like Loki, I bet you're sad you don't get to see him now that he's in the dungeons."

Sleipnir eyed me suspiciously. "Right."

I put on a small smile to let him know my intentions were good. "If I pass messages between you two will you be nicer to Murmur?" I offered.

He thought about it for a moment. "Or, you can come read to me. That's what Loki did when he'd visit."

My eyes widened, his offer was so innocent. "Deal!" I accepted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 234 9
Y/N is the newest Avenger. ( Set during Avengers 1) Loki is being held in Avengers a Tower. Y/N got lost in her new home and stumbled upon Loki's cel...
19.1K 782 25
Thank you so much for #3 in #buckyxreader and #6 in #asgard Please be sure to read the second book in this series! It's a bit shorter but I'm sure yo...
26K 1.2K 22
Tera Rose was Asgard's Royal Guard. Staying by Odin's side until said otherwise. She's protected the Royal Family for centuries on end. Who sat in th...
18.1K 446 17
𝒍. 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒇𝒆𝒚𝒔𝒐𝒏 ✧・゚:* just when you thought things couldn't get worse, think again. ivy infinity possesses something far more dangerous than...