I Don't Deserve You (A Jamilt...

Da Superwholockfan19

Book Two of The Macaroni Series *Must read Book One (Puppies Bring Love) before you read this one* Alexander... Altro

Intro
Chapter 1: The Coffee Shop
Chapter 2: Together & Late Nights
Chapter 3: Southerners
Chapter 4: As Trusting or As Kind...
Chapter 5: Bad Breakups
Chapter 6: Jefferson's Favorite Frenchman
Chapter 7: Hangovers, Angry Frenchmen, and Apologies
Chapter 8: Advice
Chapter 9: Flowers, Misunderstandings, and Square One
Chapter 10: How to Fix a Relationship
Chapter 11: Monticello
Chapter 12: No Phone Policy
Chapter 13: A Very Special Date
Chapter 14: Road Trip!!!
Chapter 15: Welcome to Monticello
Chapter 16: A Day at the Beach Pt. 1
Chapter 17: A Day at the Beach Pt. 2
Chapter 19: Rage and Storms
Chapter 20: Visiting the Family
Chapter 21: Resparking the Flame
New Story
I've been tagged
Merry Christmas
New Story-unrelated
Update - Please Read
New Story
New Story-still unrelated

Chapter 18: Video Games and Emotions

497 20 53
Da Superwholockfan19

When the two of them got home at around five, they both agreed that they wanted to continue watching Steven Universe until they fell asleep.

“Where did we leave off at?” Thomas asked digging into his mac and cheese that he prepared for them.

“Um...the episode where Steven kept getting these weird dreams of Lapis,” Alex tried to explain.

“Oh, okay, so we’re on Cry For Help. Oh, I love this episode and the ones to come! Get ready for a new fusion!” Thomas began to search for the episode.

“Wait, new fusion!?” Alex gasped. “I love the fusions!”

“Who’s your favorite fusion so far?” Thomas asked.

“Hmm...it’s hard to pick between Stevonnie and Garnet. Ooh! But I also really like Opal. And Alexandrite, but that’s only because we almost share the same name. Sugilite is also really cool, but she’s really destructive.”

“Well, wait until you meet Sardonyx,” Thomas smirked. “Guess which two fuse to make her.”

“Hmm...Pearl and Garnet. They’re the only two who haven’t fused yet. This is going to be exciting.”

Thomas laughed and started the episode.

When Sardonyx was introduced, Alex squealed, “She's instantly my new favorite!”

“Good, cuz she's my favorite too,” Thomas smiled and wrapped an arm around Alex.

They finished season two before they dozed off to sleep on the couch for the second night in a row.

~~~

MONDAY

The next morning, Alex woke up alone. He looked around for Thomas, but he wasn't in sight. He smelled something delicious cooking and assumed he was in the kitchen making breakfast.

Alex got up and stretched as he made his way to the bathroom to quickly take care of hygiene. After he finished, he jogged to the kitchen to see Thomas in an apron cooking breakfast.

“I thought it was Sally’s job to feed us,” Alex commented and Thomas jumped, obviously startled.

“Good morning to you too,” Thomas gasped. “I gave her the week off. Coffee’s in the coffee machine if you want some.”

“Thomas, don’t you know me by now? I never say no to coffee,” Alex chuckled and got a mug and poured a full cup of coffee in. “Thanks.”

“Mhmm. Breakfast should be ready in a minute,” Thomas informed. “Creamer’s in the fridge and sugar’s by the coffee machine.”

“Thanks, but no thanks. I like my coffee black,” Alex smiled and sipped his coffee.

“Not even a little bit of sugar?” Thomas asked.

“Nope. I just like it plain because I use it for the energy, not the taste,” Alex shrugged.

“Disgusting.”

“You're disgusting.”

Alex laughed and left the kitchen, sitting at the dining room table. Not even five minutes later, breakfast was served.

“This both smells and looks good,” Alex commented.

“It’s called food,” Thomas winked.

“Har-har, very funny, Thomas.”

Alex tasted the french toast and instantly moaned in delight.

“Oh my God, this is the best french toast I have ever tasted in my entire life,” Alex complimented.

“Thanks. I picked up some new recipes from France this past summer and decided to try some out,” Thomas smiled. “I’m glad you like it!”

“So, what’s our plan for today?”

“Not sure. It’s a Monday...we could play video games all day, if you’re into video games.”

“Lead me to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and I will kick your a**,” Alex smirked.

That confident, huh? Sorry to burst your bubble, but I’ve been playing Mario Kart since I was ten years old,” Thomas retorted.

“Yeah, well, I learned faster in the three years I’ve played it,” Alex said.

He remembered late college nights as a Freshman. He’d sneak into Laurens room where his best friends were all waiting for him and they would play Mario Kart 8 all night long. Alex would beat all of them with his loyal Yoshi.

“How did you even learn to play Mario Kart 8, if you don’t mind me asking,” Thomas said curiously.

“Oh, late nights as a Freshman in college,” Alex answered. “Laurens had a gaming system and he, Laf, Herc, and I would play til the crack of dawn.” Alex chuckled at the memory. “Those were the good ol’ days. Just me and my best friends...now everything’s a mess.”

“Did I tell you he apologized to me the day after Laf and I got drunk?” Thomas asked.

“Wait, when did you and Lafayette get drunk?” Alex raised an eyebrow.

“The day you broke up with me,” Thomas replied. “Aaron, Laf, and I went to a club.”

“Wait, Burr went too?! No way!”

“Yep, he was the designated driver.”

“Jem-James didn’t go?”

“He had to work,” Thomas shrugged.

“So that’s why you didn’t come to class that day. You were hungover.”

“A real bad one too. Laf told me to stay in bed and had Laurens watch me.”

“Wow.”

“Yep, and he chose that time to apologize to me. I thanked him for it, but I’m not sure if I’m forgiving him yet.”

“I’m never going to forgive him,” Alex growled viciously.

“Alex, you have to forgive him eventually-”

“Why should I?! He ruined everything!”

“Remember, you were the one who didn’t say no.”

“Yeah, but...I was weak and he kept begging and begging and I was tired!”

“Well, who’s fault is that?”

“Are you blaming this on me?”

“You were the one who went over to his room after you yelled at him.”

“The only reason he was being this forward was because he knew I was vulnerable!”

“What, so this is my fault now!?”

“Well, you’re the one who left me alone.”

“You said you wanted me to go to France! You said you wanted to stay for the internship! I promised you that I would go, and I would never break a promise!”

“Well...f**k you!”

“You wish!”

Alex froze. Both of them gasping for air, anger lit in their eyes. After a few minutes of silent staring, Alex broke the silence.

“Um...sorry, I took it way too far. My mouth seems to do that often. Always rambling about whatever comes to mind first before even thinking it through. Don't have a brain-to-mouth filter, so I'm bound to say something stupid anyway. I'm sorry, I'm rambling again, aren't I?”

Thomas sighed. “Don't be. It's good that we’re letting go. We’re actually communicating about our feelings. This is good.”

“Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?”

“Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.”

~~~

(1068 words)

Well, what a whirlwind of emotions. Anyone know what's going on with Hamilton today? (8/11) Everyone's been theorizing that message Hamilton sent on Twitter. Personally, I think it's the OBC Hamilton movie, cuz we already knew they were in LA...I dunno. Anyway! I hope you all enjoyed this and if you did you know what to do! Love you guys and see you all on Monday! Bye!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

345K 7.5K 199
hamilton n jefferson oneshots thank u for reading!! 200 chapters of oneshotss :c there's fluff, smut, n angst !! <3 finished somewhere in early-m...
112K 1.6K 32
This is just a book of Hamilton x readers Requests are open.... I am allowed to decline ideas so don't get offended. I will do fluff or mild kissing...
35K 561 30
Just your average book of Hamilton one shots. Probably will include mature language and sensitive subjects Angst or Fluff, no Smut (I just don't fee...
32.4K 971 18
Alexander Hamilton was always alone, he never had any friends, all of his real family was dead, he lived with the Schuyler Sisters and thier father...