Secretly Pregnant (Sequel to...

By irwinxx5sos

Lily Abigail Hemmings is now grown up, and she is pregnant, just as her mum was. The father-Lily's boyfriend... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Bonus Scene #1

Chapter 18

387 6 2
By irwinxx5sos

*sorry there's so much time from each chapter to the next*

Months had passed since we found out we were having a girl. Everything was going so quickly. I couldn't believe that Logan was back and that he knew about the twins. It was still crazy for me to think that he'd known all along.

Jaelyn and I had talked about what happened and why she told him, and we figured things out. I was alright with it, that she'd told him. I was actually happy she'd told him. It was the best thing that could've happened. He didn't have to come back to Australia and leave Harvard, but he also knew his boys and could see them over FaceTime frequently. He also saw them being born. I was so glad Jaelyn did that for him.

Now, we were going through this pregnancy together, and I couldn't believe this was happening again. It was just unbelievable how he came home, met his sons, then found out he was getting a daughter. We were both really excited, however.

We had a name picked out, but we weren't telling anyone until she was born. We didn't want anyone to know before she was born. I couldn't wait until that day came.

Logan and I had also been talking about our wedding plenty. It was just one more thing for me to be excited about. Ever since Logan came home, my life had been a hundred times more exciting, and I loved it. It might've been a little more chaotic than it was, but it was way better that way.

We decided that we'd have our wedding when our little girl was about six months old. It didn't matter how old she was, but we didn't want to have her wedding right after we'd had a baby.

I could tell that Logan wasn't exactly sure of what to do during my pregnancy all of the time, so he talked to Jaelyn a lot. She'd gone through my first one with me, and he thanked her all of the time for taking care of me when I was pregnant with the twins.

I was so glad Logan was here to go through this pregnancy with me, however. It was so much better than the pregnancy with the twins. I didn't have to worry about him finding out because he already knew! And I didn't have to think about how I was going to hide it from my parents for the longest time because we'd told them right away. It was way better than the last, in terms of stress levels.

"Logan," I said to him, looking over at him, one night as we lay in bed.

"Yeah, Lil?" He asked, smiling at me. He put his hand on my stomach as he urged to me.

"I'm so glad you know this time around," I admitted to him. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you last time."

"It's alright," he assured me. "You were right, though. If you knew that I knew, I probably would've come home and not stayed in America. It worked out for the best, though. I got to FaceTime my boys and stay in college. Trust me, it worked out okay. But I'm still upset I wasn't there with you during the pregnancy like I am this time. But I promise I'll be there for you through our daughter's entire life," he promised, smiling at me.

"You know, having you say that makes me feel a lot better," I smiled, chuckling. "I knew you wouldn't leave me, but it's so much nicer to hear you say it."

"Yeah, you should know that I'm never leaving because I love you too much to ever leave you. And I love our twins and our daughter that you're carrying," he smiled at kissed my stomach.

"We'll get to meet her soon, actually anytime now," I smiled at him.

"You're right. Your due date's not too far away, about a week away..." he gasped. "Wow, I can't believe it's gone that fast."

"I know. The twins' pregnancy seemed a lot longer, but maybe that's because I was hiding it from so many people for so long," I shrugged.

"That's true. But I've been here for you during this one, so it's gone a lot better and faster," he smiled as he spoke.

"Yeah. We should be meeting our daughter any day now," I grinned.

"And I'm so excited to meet her," he nodded.

"Hopefully she won't be late," I sighed. "I love the feeling of carrying her, but I don't need to carry her for much longer..."

"I'm sure she'll be here on time. When we're the twins born? Early or late?"

"Well, actually... they were born right on time. I was scheduled for a c-section, but I went into labor that morning," I chuckled.

"Oh, I forgot about that," he laughed along with me. "So maybe our little girl will be right on time."

"I hope so, either that or early," I nodded.

"Well, let's get to sleep because we really need it," Logan told me as he placed his head on the pillow. I nodded laid my head down, too. Logan wrapped his arm around me and I smiled, falling asleep easily.

The next morning, I woke up extremely early with pains in my stomach. I could tell they were contractions. Even though it was one in the morning, I decided to time them. They were about ten minutes apart right away. That was alright, so I didn't wake Logan up quite yet.

I waited a while until I realized they were about four minutes apart. I wanted to get to the hospital, so I shook Logan a little. He was such a heavy sleeper, so I couldn't get him up.

I was in so much pain that I didn't feel like trying with him anymore. I called my mom, and she picked up even though it was a little before 2 am.

"Lily, baby, what's wrong?" She wondered, obviously tired. Even though she was tired, she would do anything for me.

"My contractions are only a few minutes apart, and I can't wake Logan up right now. He's too heavy of a sleeper," I groaned, holding my stomach.

"I'll be there as soon as possible with your dad," she promised.

"Mom, hurry... oh, god," I told her, hanging up and clutching my stomach.

I turned to Logan, trying once again to wake him up. I shook him, but he just turned onto his side. It was that time of night when he was in such a deep sleep that nothing could wake him up. I said to him, "Logan! Logan, the baby's coming! Logan Fletcher! Please, my god!" I groaned.

My mom arrived shortly after that and took me to the hospital. I had left Logan a note and set an alarm to go off sporadically. Since it was a little after 2 in the morning, I hoped it wouldn't be too long until he was out of his deep sleep. I'd set the alarm for 3 am, 3:30 am, 4 am, 4:30 am, and 5 am. I hoped he would get to the hospital sooner or later.

When we arrived at the hospital, my dad called Logan's dad to ask him if they would go over to Logan's and my apartment so that, when Logan woke up and left for the hospital, someone would be there for the boys. Ashton assured my dad that he would be there, and he would bring the boys in when he got a call that the baby was almost here.

I knew it wouldn't be long until the baby came, but I hoped it would wait long enough for Logan to get there. I prayed that he would get here in time.

~~~

I go back to school today, so I don't know if I'll be able to update as often as I have been. I'll try to keep it regular, but this story's almost over anyways. I'll try to update as often as possible:)

-Lizzie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.9K 23
Jenna Howells has been best friends with Luke Hemmings since they were 5. On Jenna's 15th birthday, June 19th, Luke asks Jenna to be his girlfriend...
404K 10.7K 44
Lily Hemmings. The twin sister of Luke Hemmings. Since the beginning the have been joined together at the hip, nothing can separate them. Or so they...
94.5K 2.4K 76
No one knows everything about anything. Somebody may think that, but let's face it, people have secrets. Lauren, a thirteen year old innocent child...
310K 8.8K 28
Skyla was drunk one night, the night that changed her life. The night where a drunk Ashton Irwin pulled her upstairs. The night where she drank more...