Argyl

By 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... More

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Fight For Me
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
Broken Pieces
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
If Only I Could.
The Cruel
Erik Santos
To Hell With Everything.
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
The Confession
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
I Am Safe With You
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
You Are The Star In My Dark Sky
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Scared
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
I Hate You For Being Stubborn.
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
Our War
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
You Know Nothing, Love.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

That Girl Can't Live Without Violence

11.6K 438 79
By 32Quincey

Damion's POV.

"What do you mean by you don't know?" I asked Douglas.

"I tried to contact him Damion. But I don't know." He replied looking quite disturbed.

"Great." I said sarcastically, "Send another man. And find out what happened to Seth." I looked at Kenneth spinning the paperweight on my table.

He nodded.

"But Damion we have lost three of our men on this." He said.

I looked up at him.

"Yes I know Ken. What do you want to do?" I asked.

He quickly shook his head.

"You know what I meant Rey." He said..

I got up from the chair going round the table. I leaned against it crossing my hands across my chest.

"No I don't know what you mean." I said shaking my head.

"You very well know that this is important. They were planing six attacks on our clubs Ken. Six freaking attacks. The person behind this is Santos. We need to get this straight." I said clenching my fists.

The demon in me ready to leap out of the cage. I was playing with keys of it's lock. Tempting him to come out but not exactly letting him out.

"That was what the Avonako said." Will whispered.

"We can't trust him." Steiner agreed.

I scoffed.

"You think he would lie knowing that I was about to kill his daughter?" I asked them.

"Damion is right. But Erik won't break the truce knowing this would call a war." Ken said..

"He better not break it. Cause yes. This would call a war." I said looking dead into their eyes.

"We need to confirm it." Douglas said.

I nodded.

"I will send Marcos this time." He continued.

"Alright. Juts keep a close eye on him. Don't loose contact with him. Search for Seth and other two." I said.

He nodded.

"You can leave." I said turning my back to them looking out of the window towards the Dark Wing..

"Rey."

I turned to look at them again.

"The girl." Douglas said.

"What?" I asked. I instantly knew he was referring to Argyl. The only girl in the wing. Of course other than the families of people killed in the Dark Wing. The families of traitors and people whom I ever killed in the Dark Wing lived in the Mansion. The South Wing was for all of them.

I never wanted to kill an innocent but there is no fucking innocence in this world. But the families of those people are not the ones at fault. So Sanchez Empire takes care of all of them.

"Uh.. She again tried to get out of her room. One guy caught her roaming in the wing. He tried to get her back to her room but she.. Uh.." He trailed off.

I already had an idea about what his next words were going to be. After knowing Argyl for three freaking days and watching her attack my men, this was what I expect her to do.

The girl is fire.

"Attacked him?" I asked..

"No. She was about to, but I reached there on time." Ken said.

"So?" I asked.

"Uh.. She is looking for someone to fight with." Douglas said.

I raised an questioning eyebrow.

"Practice as she calls it."

Practice? Bullshit. That girl can't live without violence. She goes crazy if she doesn't fight. She loves fighting with passion.

"Of course.What you want me to do?" I asked.

"She doesn't listen to anyone. She threatened us that she would fight any random guard."

"One of you will help her in practicing." I said.

The colour from Will's face drained. His eyes shifting to the bandaged hand.

"Ken." I said.

He looked at me and nodded.

"Leave now." I said.

I watched them leave the office. Ken was last to leave.

He glared at me mumbling few swears as I smirked watching him walk out of the door.

I again turned to look at the Dark Wing. Erik better had not broken the truce. This was something that was decided before years by our families.

If he is breaking it, I would call a war. A freaking War. Cause the guy doesn't understand that I am not attacking him because of that truce. The Empire was weak before years. But now it is not. If we call a war, the win is ours. And Erik does know that.

He is thankful to the deal.

But I won't hesitate for a moment to attack him if I come to know that he has something planned again me. Against the Empire.

The anger was boiling inside me. I rested my palm on the cold glass of the window.

The heat radiating from my body because of the anger met the cold surface. An unpleasant feeling spreading through me.

I closed my eyes calming myself down. Anger won't get me anywhere and I bloody knew that. Anger forces you to take extreme decisions and such decisions only lead to your own destruction. No place for anger. I needed to control myself from doing anything that I would regret.

But somethings juts set me over the edge and this was one of it. I know we were not sure about it yet but if it was true, the Demon will be set free.

I am a Demon as they call me. Erik should know better than provoking me. Cause once I decide to destroy him, I will destroy him completely. He will beg for his life. He would wish he hadn't done this.

Never break the promises to make to me. I strongly believe in keeping them. You break my trust and the promises, I will break everything you have got. Your bones are very primary. I will break the relations you share, I will break every positive thought your traitor mind ever has, I will break all the hopes you have, all the dreams you wish to live.

Just never freaking break my trust.

I heard noises coming from downstairs. I was alarmed. The mansion is usually silent unless we have an uninvited guest. I could easily hear the voices of all my men panicking.

I quickly withdrew my revolver from the drawer and got the hold of one knife.

I stormed out of my office ready to kill. Ready to unleash the Demon.

The Empire seemed in trouble.

I descended the stairs as fast as I could. To my surprise the Wing was perfectly fine except for the noises. I couldn't see any of my guards there who were supposed to be guarding the Mansion.

I walked towards the source of voice which turned out coming through the empty abundant room.

I placed my hand on the wooden door feeling the rich wooden texture as I slightly pushed it in.

The sight in there was blocked by all the guards and my men standing in a circle.

They were shouting and going crazy. They were so engrossed in whatever that was happening there that they didn't notice me.

I wiggled my eyebrows making my way through them. The men through whom I found my way immediately became quiet bowing their head down. I ignored them walking through the sea of the guards towards the centre on that huge room.

I moved one last man aside and the view in front of me became clear.

As other men saw me, the shouts and noises quickly died down and the all ducked the heads low.

I saw Will, Douglas, Steiner stood in front of all. The sight inside the ring was interesting. Very interesting.

Ken and Argyl.

They both fighting for their lives. Ken was one of the best fighters. He stopped fighting years ago and decided to work for me.

It sure was entertaining to see both of them fighting.

My men kept looking at me afraid if anything angered me. I glanced over them. They seemed to enjoy the fight.

I nodded looking at them and they again continued with the cheers and shouts.

I then concentrated on the fight between two people in front of me.

Well, more like the girl. She was oblivious to my presence. So was Kenneth. They were so lost into the fight that they didn't notice me coming there.

Her eyes were on Ken. Predator look in them catching his each and every move. Her face aggressive like a true warrior. Whole body alarmed ready to pounce on him and in a perfect position to defend herself.

Few bruises were there on her face but she didn't seem to care at all.

She loved pain.

This girl was just something.

She exhaled her eyes unblinking, I saw her fingers curling into fists behind her back. The next moves happened just in few seconds. She threw a kick distracting Ken, as he ducked her fist landed on his stomach with a great force.

The final punch. The winning move.

He lips curled up in a small smirk proud of her own self as she defeated Ken.

Kenneth quickly recovered from the impact but I was sure he won't fight any further now.

He smiled at her patting her back as she smiled back at him. It was difficult to believe these two were fighting like worst enemies a moment ago.

The people cheered loudly.

I had never seen the Mansion so lively in past years.

It was always silent. But today was different.

I saw her talking to Ken about something as he gestured the perfect movement of the hand while pushing someone. She copied it after him trying to be perfect.

This was something new to me. I had never seen Ken getting so friendly with someone. He had stopped fighting and he refused to train any fighter that fought for me. He was the best but he never really showed interest in training someone.

She smiled looking around at the people who were cheering for her and her eyes landed on me. Her brown orbs locking with mine as everything became blur.

I could see the proud look on her face and how much happy she was. Her brown eyes showed joy and reflected the satisfaction. She loved fighting. It was something that made her feel alive.

Her pain made her feel alive.

Her eyes refused to move from mine. I watched her fingers trembling beside her a little. She was affected by my presence. Very much affected by me.

There was analysing look in her eyes trying to read me.

One thing I knew for sure, she was trying to figure me out.

I took a step forward, walking into the ring my men had drawn.

Her eyes widened as she saw me approaching her. Everyone became silent their eyes on me. But my eyes were only on this girl in front of me who had obsession of fighting.

The trembling of her fingers increased her breathing hitching.

She masked it well. Very appreciable but I knew she was nervous. The thought made me smirk.

"Can I have one fight too?" I asked making her lips twitch in a smile happiness and excitement glinting in her eyes.

Hey Marshmallows!
Here you go with another chapter.

Guess what??
We are on #220 in Romance! YAYY!!

So,
Damion is being sweet.. *cue an aww...*
Haha..

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
636K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
241K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
241K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...