Strangers With Memories

By AnaClaraPereira_

Not friends, not enemies, just strangers with memories. More

intro
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Epilogue

Four

100 6 1
By AnaClaraPereira_

5 • When he saw her
Ricky point of view
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀I need answers. I need to know why she left without a goodbye. I need to know why she can't be with me. She was my best friend, she shouldn't leave without a reason.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀It’s obviously my fault. I shouldn't have gotten drunk. I can barely remember the things I  did. She didn't want to go to that Halloween party, we should've stayed at home eating popcorn.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀I remember that night too well. Chloe was dressed as Audrey Hepburn and I was dressed as nothing because I absolutely hate costumes. We got lost there. She hung out with the good crowd, while I hung out with the opposite of that. After my third drink, I remember nothing. That was probably when the party went wide.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀I woke up the next day on a room, only in my jeans. I looked around trying to understand what was I doing there, but I only found a necklace, the same necklace Chloe was wearing. Maybe we did things, maybe she lost it, maybe she got as drunk as I did and lost it. It's just a bunch of maybes and what ifs.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀I get home pretty exhausted, I never thought teaching kids would be so time consuming. My place is a mess. A bunch of cardboard boxes, some food on the kitchen counter, a mattress on the living room floor. This mattress shouldn't even be here, it should be in my room. I'm not carrying it up there so I guess I'll sleep here tonight.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀•••
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀It’s Tuesday, 3AM and these people can't go to bed? Usually people threw parties on weekends, I'm guessing Texas is different. Yep, I'm done trying to sleep. I get up, put a jacket on and drive to a café next block.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀I sit on a table next to a window so I can feel the wind coming in. I order a hot chocolate with banana bread, which is delicious, by the way.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀I’m sitting there, eating my bread and then she walks in. The most gorgeous woman I've met walked in. When she turns her face for a split second, she sees me. I give her a weak smile and she looks down in return blushing, just like it used to be.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀Chloe sits on a table across from mine, facing me. “Are you sitting with me or not, Ricardo?”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀A/N- ooo👏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 152 8
π–―π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 π–­π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—… "𝖠𝗆a𝗋𝖻𝖺𝗂𝗅" 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝖴𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖺 𝖠𝗁𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 π–€π—‡π—€π—…π—‚π—Œπ— π—…π–Ίπ—‡π—€π—Žπ–Ίπ—€π–Ύ. π–©π—ˆπ—‚π—‡ 𝗍...
19.4K 440 17
Let's break up You promised me you never leave me
123 26 25
Got chased by a stalker, hero saves princess, snd she knows the family secret.
6.3K 266 15
One girl's hate leads to the other's downfall.