Pregnant By The School's Play...

By SapphireFox

Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boy... More

Pregnant By The School's Player.
School.
Love?
Suspicions Confirmed.
Dead Meat!
Bad Case Of Morning Sickness.
James Knows.
Not Ready To Tell Him.
First Doctor's Appointment.
Accidents Happen.
Jake Finds Out.
The Secret's Out.
Explaining.
Next Doctor Appointment.
Not Again.
A Stupid Regret.
The Truth Comes Out.
Tough Situation.
Lies.
The First Kicks.
Excited For The Genders.
The Fall.
Detention.
Jayden's Feelings.
What Should I Do?
Birthday.
Picnic On The Beach.
Fun In The Shower.
Rumours.
Jayden's Confession.
Baby Shower.
The Birth.
Recovery Ward.
The Twins' First Day Home.
Not Him Again.
Wedding Bells.
Update - New Book: The Boy Next Door.

Labour Symptoms.

42.4K 800 357
By SapphireFox

Chapter 32:

Sophia's POV:

*Six Weeks Later.*

I awake to Jake kissing my belly. I groan as I feel his cold nose touch off my bump.

"Jakey, your nose is freezing," I state, ruffling up his hair as he continues to nuzzle his nose against the babies and kiss them.

"Sorry," he chuckles, leaning up to my face so he can kiss me. "Good morning, my precious."

"Don't say that, you sound like Gollum from The Lord Of The Rings; it's creepy."

"Sorry, beautiful."

"Better," I giggle. He gently places his lips on mine in an amazing, spontaneous kiss. We eventually pull back and I feel a slight moving sensation coming from the twins. "They're moving, Jake."

"It's unfair that they won't kick, I want them to kick," he sighs, moving his hand over my growing belly.

"It's unfair that I'm fat but I'm not complaining," I respond.

"That is the understatement of the century," he laughs.

"Yeah, you're right," I concede, chortling at the end. I always complain about my bump, I have since the start and I will continue to do so because I'm as big as a whale. This is the biggest I've ever been during this pregnancy because I'm a week late. I was supposed to have them last week but they haven't come yet. If they don't come soon, the doctors will have to speed things up. I hate being late, everyday gets worse and worse. I'm so uncomfortable and I just want them to be here so I can hold them. The Summer heat really isn't helping with my uncomfortableness. Jake's even antsier than usually because he knows they can come any minute now. He watches me like a hawk and I find it so cute.

He got his sling off two weeks ago and his bruises and cuts have cleared up and are now fully gone, thank God. He was always complaining about not being able to hold the twins properly if he still had the sling on and they came early. Now he can't complain anymore because the sling is off and his arm works find without pain. "Jayden and Emily will be here soon, we should get up."

"They're already here, look at the clock," Jake points out. I turn my head to my side and check the time. He's right; it's 1:23P.M. and we arranged for them to come over at 1. We slept in so late! "I didn't want to wake you because you were so tired and looked so peaceful."

"If that happens again, wake me," I order.

"But, I don't like doing that, you need sleep."

"I don't, I'm not tired at all. Let's get dressed." Jake gets out of the bed, helping me up in the process. I undress and put on some new underwear and a bra. I turn around to ask Jake which dress looks better but I stop myself from asking when I notice him looking at me. "Jake, you know that makes me self-conscious."

"You don't need to be self-conscious, you're beautiful. Can I not gaze at my beautiful fiancée every once and a while?"

"Of course you can, I'm sorry. Which one should I wear?"

"The one on my right is prettier and cuter."

"Thank you!" I put it on with shorts underneath and Jake helps put my pumps on properly for me. "Thanks again." I smile at him and he kisses me softly.

"Anything for you, beautiful, let's see our friends." I hope they stayed, I want to see them. All my friends have been coming over daily anyway but I still want to see my friends as much as I can before I'm so busy with the twins. We brush our hair and teeth before going to the sitting room to find them.

"You're finally awake!" Emily notes, jumping to her feet to hug me tightly. She and Jayden were with James, Zoey and Zach on different couches.

"Sorry, I must have been tired because I slept in late. Forgive me," I plead.

"Of course, honey, are you okay? Feel any pains?" she asks, bending down to my bump.

"Not yet," I smile, giving my belly a little rub and then, she kisses it a few times.

"We got you that spicy food to try move this along, do you want to try some?" Jayden chimes in, giving me a warm, greeting smile.

"I'd love to, I want them out now," I confess, sitting beside him. He passes me a plate and I take a bite. Jayden and Emily have been looking things up to try and make me go into labour faster. This is the third thing we've tried, if this doesn't work, we're going for a long walk later.

"Anything?" Jake asks, sitting beside me and rubbing my back.

"Jake, it won't work that quick! I haven't even swallowed it yet," I chuckle at him. I was meaning to talk to Jake about the birth because Mum told me he was really upset at the thought of it. I should really do it today because tomorrow or sometime this week could be the day. If I don't talk to him about it soon, I might be too late. After I finish it all, I lie back against the couch. "I don't feel any different."

"Give yourself a few minutes to digest the food, maybe have a little walk around too," James suggests.

"Good idea, come with me to get a drink, Jay and Ems," I command.

"I'll go get the ball while you get it," Zach comments, "You can try that too." I'm been using a birthing ball to exercise, it's said bouncing on it can bring on labour and I'm willing to try anything because I'm so uncomfortable. Emily and Jayden help me up and we walk to the kitchen.

"Sit, I'll get it," Jayden insists, going to the fridge.

"Fine," I mumble, agreeing to his order by sitting at the counter with Emily. Jayden takes a bottle of cold water out before passing it to me and I take a sip of it.

"Oh my God, I just thought of a brilliant idea!" Emily squeals while giggling. Jayden and I become intrigued and wait for her idea with curiosity. "We should pretend that your waters broke so we can scare them."

"Definitely!" I agree, then, laugh at the thought of it already. "That would be hilarious! Do you think they'd believe it?"

"Of course! They're all so gullible and worried about you, of course they'd believe it, especially when you're a week overdue," Emily answers.

"You guys are dead if you do that," Jayden states then chortles, "They'll be so mad that you tricked them."

"It's funny! They'll get over it; they can't get mad at the pregnant girl because I'm late and need support! Let's do it, Emily! Spill some water on the floor, I'll call for Jake," I tell her.

"I warned you both, don't blame me if they get angry," Jayden declares with a smirk, sitting back on the chair.

"They won't and don't you dare tell them," Emily warns. She pours a glass of water on the ground, leaving a pool of water at my feet.

"My lips are sealed," Jayden agrees, pretending to lock his mouth and throw away the key. Emily and I giggle at each other before getting into character. Okay, Sophia, you can do this, don't laugh when they come in. Emily gives me a nod to show she's ready and I scream out Jake's name. Jake and the others burst through the door immediately and Jayden and Emily dash up off their chairs. Everyone glances down at the pool of water beneath my feet and realisation overcomes them. Jake's face pales with fear and he scurries hastily over to me. Jake looks at me in the eyes and I see fear in his eyes. I really do need to chat about the labour with him, he's terrified looking.

"Baby, come here, are you okay?!" Jake asks frantically, taking my hand and wrapping an arm around my back for support. James is on the other side of me, holding me up while Zoey gets her phone out.

"Mom, Dad, quick!" Zach bellows. Suddenly, my parents bust through the door and crowd around me like everyone else.

"The babies are finally coming!" my mum exclaims, clapping her hands and smiling uncontrollably.

"The spicy food must have worked," Zoey concludes, giving me a smile too.

"Ow!" I mutter, pretending to bend from pain. James and Jake help my up again and Jake hugs me to his chest, kissing my hair.

"Quick, Zo, call for an ambulance," my dad requests.

"How did it happen?" Jake questions.

"We were just talking and it just happened!" Emily interjects.

"Was that your first contraction?" Jake frets, squeezing my hand and placing my hair behind my ear.

"Yes-ow-ow," I grumble with fake pain.

"I'm dialling!" Zoey informs, typing the number as if her life depends on it.

"No, wait, don't," I interrupt.

"Why not? Do you think you'll make it to the car?" James enquires.

"We don't need to go," I confide.

"Yes, we do, Soph, the babies are on their way! They're coming, we need get you to the car and hurry to the hospital before it's too late-" Jake worries.

"Jake, calm down, sweetie," my mum cuts him off, rubbing his arm.

"Shh, Jake, they're not, it's okay," I reassure.

"They are and we're going now!" Jake demands, starting to lift me up.

"Put me down, Jake," I retort.

"Am I hurting you?" he asks with concern.

"No, silly, I'm fine," I chuckle lightly. I look around at everyone's worried, confused and scared faces and I feel bad for doing this to them but I can't help find it hilarious at the same time. Their expressions are priceless! Jayden, Emily and I share a grin and burst out laughing.

"What the hell are you three laughing at?! This isn't funny!" Zoey objects.

"Oh, but it is, Zoey, you're all so frantic!" Emily explains while almost crying with laughter.

"I'm not really in labour, we were pranking you," I concede. Everyone sighs with relief except for my mother who pouts with disappointment but, then, they glare at us.

"That's a horrible trick, Sophia, we were worried about you," James mutters with anger.

"You bitch! I hope your real labour is painful!" Zach murmurs with anger.

"That's mean, Zach, apologise now," Mum bosses.

"Tell her to apologise, I was really concerned for her! We all were and it was for nothing!" Zach pouts, sticking his tongue out at me with annoyance.

"It wasn't my idea, blame Emily!" I protest.

"Don't blame just me! You agreed to it! They all just have no sense of humour," Emily disagrees.

"It's funny when it's not about something serious," James adds.

"I told you both," Jayden smirks. I look over at Jake and notice he let go off my hand and was frowning at me.

"Jake, are you okay? You look really upset," I observe and he nods. "Aw, baby, please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not," he corrects drily.

"You are, it's obvious. I'm sorry, everyone," I announce sincerely.

"So are we," Emily and Jayden admit with guilt. I look over at Jake and take his hand but he doesn't hold it back. I grasp my fingers around his and then, kiss him softly on the lips. He doesn't respond to my kiss so I sigh and let go off his hand but then, he kisses me spontaneously.

"I can't ever stay mad at you," he whispers then smiles, "Don't scare me like that again."

"I won't," I promise, then, lace my fingers in his while looking back up to his mesmerising eyes.

"You guys got us good," my dad grins, then, chuckles. "What's the liquid on the floor then?"

"Water," I reply.

"It's all of yours mess, clean it up," he commands with a sly smirk.

"I'll do it, you can't bend down," Emily offers, getting a cloth to dry the floor.

"I'm really sorry, I feel so bad, everybody," I repeat.

"You're forgiven, sweetie, I love you," Jake comforts, hugging me. I lie my head against his shoulder and snuggle my head against him. "Let's have a go on that birthing ball and see if it works." We return to the sitting room and Jake holds me securely as I sit myself on the ball. I move slowly at first, testing the ball out to get used to it and then I start bouncing. "Feel anything?"

"Nope," I sigh with disappointment. I get a big kick into the bladder and gasp abruptly because I really need to go to the bathroom now. "Whoa." I stop bouncing to clasp my belly with one hand and hold onto Jake's hand with the other.

"Are you okay?!" he fusses with worry.

"Big kick into the bladder," I respond, rubbing over the kick.

"Stop worrying us, babies, and don't hurt your mummy," Jake orders in a stern voice, bending down to them.

"Maybe we should try the walking," Zoey proposes.

"Ugh, I don't want to get up though," I complain, "My feet are sore."

"You should rest in bed instead then," Mum empathises, rubbing my back.

"No, I'll go for the walk, I want them out of me, then the couch will do," I groan, standing up with the help of my perfect fiancé.

"Yay, a family walk, this is going to be good bonding time!" Mum rejoices. I change into more suitable walking shoes and then we head off down our road. Jake and I hold hands as we watch the scenery around us while we walk. When the twins are here, we're going to bring them for lots of walks. The exercise will also help me get rid of my baby fat too. I'm not looking forward to trying to get back to my old size, if I ever do.

They say if it takes nine months to put on the weight, it'll take at least nine months to get rid of it. But, fortunately, all women are different. I know a girl who was in the year ahead of me who had a baby two years ago, she lost the almost all of the baby weight in a month. She told everyone she didn't even do much exercise, the breastfeeding speeded the removal up for her. Hopefully, since I'm breastfeeding for two, it will be quicker for me. It's doubtful, but I still have hope.

I want to lose it as soon as possible because I don't want everyone thinking I'm fat. I know I'm fat now, but it's a different sort of fat, it's pregnancy. Jake might stop loving me if I look fat and I don't want him finding me unattractive. I need to get into shape as soon as I'm physically able to. I'm going to be so busy that I may not even have time to work-out. I'll work something out when the time comes, no point worrying about it now. I have the upcoming birth of my twins to be worrying about at the moment.

We take a turn into the park and then wander around to observe its beauty. I love everything to do with nature, that's why I always go to the woods near my house when I'm upset because the images of the woods calm me. I notice Zach has been texting someone ever since we left the house. Has Zach a lady friend? I'm going to find out! It would be so cute if he was texting a girl!

"Who are you texting, Zach?" I ask sweetly.

"No one," he replies quickly, locking his screen.

"Does someone have a girlfriend?" I tease.

"No," he snaps.

"Aw, too bad," I remark, frowning slightly. I got all excited for nothing. I still think he's texting a girl though; I won't give up until I find out who it is. Jake leads me to a secluded area, everyone pressing on behind. I survey the brightly green grass and catch our friends on the floor with five picnic baskets beside them and five picnic blankets beneath them. What the hell are all our friends doing here?! "Jake?!" I ask with confusion, casting a glance at them again. "What's going on?"

"We arranged a picnic," Jake beams, making his way over to them with the others and me. Why is everyone so kind towards me? I don't deserve them all.

"Guys, no more surprises. You spoil me too much, I don't deserve this," I whine.

"You're right, you don't," Avril disagrees, "You deserve so much more and better!" Her belly is starting to get so big now, she's twenty four weeks! She hasn't talked to Liam about what if the baby's not his yet and we've been begging her to talk to him about it. She'll feel better after she chats with him and then, she doesn't have to worry anymore, so I hope she'll finally talk to him.

"You're wrong, nothing's better than this," I rectify, going in to hug her. She places her arms around me in a hold and I thank each of them all individually with a hug and thank you. It's hard to hug Avril because our bumps keeping hitting off each other and we always end up laughing at it when we hug. They better not have any more surprises for me, I really don't deserve them. We sit down beside them on the ground and they get the food out. I lie on my back, with my arms supporting me underneath and my belly sticks up like mad. Jake picks me out some food since I can't reach it because of the position I was lying in.

"Here, sweetie, I'll get it for you," Jake offers, passing me a sandwich. I thank him, then, hungrily take a bite out of it. Jake lays his hand on my belly, stroking it while we all finish our food and I feel very protected and loved. After our lunch, Jake leans over my belly and kisses it numerous times. I rest my hand on his cheek and pull him to my lips. He pecks me softly on the lips and holds me to his chest.

"So, the spicy food didn't work, the birthing ball didn't work and the walking didn't work. You know what's left to do?" Danny winks.

"Danny, shut up, no, I'm uncomfortable," I disapprove, sighing loudly. Apparently, it's said that sex helps labour to come on but I'm not trying it. I am 41 weeks pregnant and, for once, not in the mood.

"Aw, I was looking forward to that," Jake smirks, then kisses me again.

"It's what started this, let it be what ends it," Bennett jokes and we all burst out laughing. Suddenly, I get a small tightening in my back and lower abdomen. Looks like we won't have to do it now because I think that was my first contraction. I better talk to Jake about the birth before it happens and I don't get a chance to tell him not to worry. That contraction didn't even hurt, so, I don't need to go yet.

"What's wrong?" Brad questions, examining me. He must have noticed me looking away and down at the ground.

"Nothing," I lie, giving them a smile. I don't want to tell anyone yet because it's not sore and if I tell them now, they'll be so worried.

"Somehow I don't believe you," Cameron says, looking at me with suspicion.

"You should all come back to mine. Let's watch a movie, it'll be fun," I proffer, hoping they'll say yes.

"That would be great, of course, let's start back now," Austin accepts, getting up. Jake lifts me up and we all walk back to my house. No more contractions so far, maybe it's not the real thing. It's been twenty five minutes; will I get another one soon? I hope not, I don't want them to be painful.

"You guys, pick out a movie, I just need to speak with Jake in private for a few minutes. Don't pause the movie for us, we could be a while," I disclose, taking Jake's hand to go into another room.

"Ew, they're actually going to do it!" Alex says, cringing with disgust.

"No! We're talking," I correct, leaving the room quickly before they can protest.

"Sophia, what's wrong?" Jake finally asks after the door is closed. He examines me for any sign of something wrong and sits me on his lap.

"We need to talk about the birth; I've been meaning to for weeks, I forgot to ask. My mum was telling me you got really upset a few weeks ago and when I pranked you today, I saw how frantic you were. When they finally come, I want you to be calm and not to worry about me, the twins or anything else for that matter. Please, Jakey," I advise.

"Soph, I'll try my best to stay calm for your sake because I'm afraid if I freak out, you'll freak out and I don't want you to be fretting when you're in labour. I'm really sorry for not confiding in you with my fears about this. I felt like I shouldn't be the one who's afraid and I was acting silly."

"You have the right to be afraid, Jake, you're going to be a dad and labour's a scary thing. That's why I need you to be calm, at least act it, you're the only one who'll get me through this. I told you you're my rock, don't break it."

"I'm not afraid of the labour, I'm just afraid of you being in pain. I hate seeing you in pain, it makes me so upset. Seeing you cry makes me cry, Soph. I love you so damn much, Sophia, you know, don't you?"

"Of course I do, I love you too. Maybe you should stay outside while I'm in the delivery room. I don't want you to be upset while seeing me in pain. Stay outside with everyone else, mum can stay beside me in the delivery room."

"No, Soph, I'm going to be beside you at all times. I'm not leaving you at any point, I'm going to be there during the delivery. I want to be there for you, I want to be there at the birth of my children."

"You will be there; you'll be there in my heart. You don't need to come, I don't mind, Jake."

"I'm not missing the birth of my twins, I'm going to hold your hand, breathe with you, kiss you, tell you how much I love you and support you as best as I can. Please let me stay with you in the delivery room."

"I'm not going to stop you if you want to. But promise me you'll leave if it gets too much for you?"

"I will but that's not going to happen. Give me a hug; I'm relieved that we talked about this."

"Me too." I give him a big smile and bear hug while he kisses my head repeatedly. "Let's see what the others have picked to watch." Jake nods with a smile and we go back to the living room.

"Everything okay?" Liam asks. Jake and I look at each other for confirmation and then sit down.

"Of course it is," Jake replies. "Aw, no, why are we watching this?" I look to the large plasma screen TV and squeal happily. We're watching The Notebook; I bet the guys hate this. You'd think the boys would win the fight for picking which film considering there's so many more of them but girls can put a good fight, girls always win. The guys sigh unhappily as the movie begins, while us girls cheer. By the end of the film, I'm in tears and had gotten two contractions in the course of the two hour movie. Three contractions in two and a half hours, I'm still going to wait a while before telling them. I look over at the others, all the girls are crying, the boys are bored stiff on their seats and Ty and Taylor are making out. Jake wipes my tears away and holds me closer to his chest.

"Dudes, stop, you're pressing into me!" Charlie laughs, pulling them apart because Ty was starting to lean into him from Taylor on top of him.

"Sorry," they apologise sheepishly and then move to the other side of the couch before making out again.

"Better," Charlie approves because they aren't leaning on him anymore.

"Does anyone want something to eat?" James asks, stretching his arms while he stands.

"Ice cream!" I request and everyone else shake their heads while chuckling at me. Isabella goes out with him to get it and then, passes me it.

"Chocolate, your favourite," Isabella smiles. I thank them and dig into it with excitement. Zach is still texting on his phone; he hasn't stopped since the walk. I've caught him smiling at his phone from time to time, so now I'm certain it's a girl he's talking with. I peer my head over his shoulder and look into his messages.

"Hey!" Zach scolds, locking his screen again.

"Zachy's got a girlfriend!" I taunt, poking his side.

"I do not," he says softly, going red with embarrassment.

"Liar! What's her name?" Zoey grins, taking his phone from him.

"You don't know the passcode," Zach snickers, sticking his tongue out.

"I do, I've seen you put it in before!" Zoey jeers.

"Zo, no!" Zach protests as she starts to enter the code.

"Oh my God, Zach, that's so cute!" Zoey giggles. "It's Sarah!"

"My Sarah?" Jake asks, intrigued.

"Yes!" Zoey confirms.

"Zoey," Zach sighs before burying his head in his hands. He looks mortified. It will be brilliant if they go out! My brother will be going out with Jake's step-sister! She's fifteen and he's sixteen, they're perfect for each other! I didn't even know they messaged! I hope he asks her out, I'm going to get them together.

"You better treat my sister right!" Jake warns with a fake serious expression. "Are you going out?"

"No, I don't even like her like that. You all have the wrong idea," Zach denies. We all look at him and he sighs again, heavily this time. "Fine, I like her but she won't say yes to me if I ask, I just know it."

"I'm sure she will, I know Sarah and she never texts anyone for three full hours without a break. She must really like you back then, there's no way she'd decline. Ask her out, don't be afraid," Jake urges.

"I'm not sure," Zach muses.

"There's only one way to find out, Zach," Jayden says, passing him his phone from Zoey. Zach looks at his last message and begins to type.

"Here we go," Zach mutters, typing slowly because his fingers start to shake a tiny bit. He must really like her if he's this worried, I hope she accepts. He locks his screen immediately after he sends it and lies back on the couch. He gets an instant reply but doesn't move.

"Check it," Emily presses. He shakes his head so she takes his phone and gets the password from Zoey to read the reply. "I'm really sorry, Zach." Zach's face drops and he nods slowly. He looks heartbroken and now I feel so bad for wanting to know who he was talking to. This is my entire fault, why do I have to be so nosey? I catch her grin and then she says, "I'm sorry because you're stuck with her now." His eyes and facial expression light up and he practically jumps up to grab the phone. Once he reads the text, he exclaims with delight.

"Congrats, Zach!" I proclaim, causing everyone else to copy me.

"They're going to be good together," Jake surmises, patting Zach on the back. "I hope you two last forever." Jake turns back to me and takes some of my ice cream before I can swat away his hand. I feel one of them kicking, so I place my hand on my bump and feel their little foot sticking out. "Are they kicking?" I take his hand and lay it on the spot. "Let me see that cute belly and foot." Jake starts to lift my dress up but I pull it down.

"Jake, no, I hate my belly," I say. "It's too large and fat."

"It's not fat, it's just big because you're 41 weeks pregnant with twins," Jayden explicates.

"Let me see this foot," Emily says, coming over to see it. Jake pulls up my dress this time before I can decline. Thank God, I'm wearing shorts underneath this dress. Emily awes at my huge belly and strokes over the sticking out foot. "Hey, cuties, when are you going to come out of your mummy?"

"They've gotten too comfortable in there and now they don't want to leave," I smile. I get another tightening and hold the pain in, it's still not bad enough to be going to the hospital over, I still should wait. I balance the bowl of ice cream on my belly and we all laugh when it stays balanced. "This belly has its uses at times." Some of the ice cream goes on my belly and Jake chuckles.

"Clumsy," he beams, kissing the ice cream off and then licking his lips.

"Jake, what the fuck?!" everyone addresses in unison while laughing at him. Jake gets some of the ice cream on his nose so I kiss his nose and lick my mouth, similar to what he did a moment ago. He looked so cute with it on him.

"So much licking, are you sure you don't want to go up to bed?" Taylor wonders with a smirk. Ty whispers something to Taylor which makes Taylor smirk and wink at him.

"You don't need to guess what Ty said," Danny says with disgust, pretending to get sick.

*An Hour Later.*

A few contractions later, I'm starting to get antsy. I think I'm going to have to tell Jake soon because they're getting closer together. My back is really sore and I'm very uncomfortable. I want this to hurry up but at the same time, I don't, because then I'll be in pain. I'm perched on Jake's lap, moving my ass around to get a good position.

"Baby, you really have to stop moving before..." Jake whispers in my ear, glancing down at his manhood my bum is sitting on. I bite my lip to hold in my laughter and kiss his lips. Everyone's chatting away anyway, so they wouldn't have noticed. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, my back is just hurting me. I need to go to the toilet but I can't get up."

"Here, I'll give you a massage and then, bring you to the bathroom."

"Thank you, Jakey, you're so sweet."

"I'm just taking care of you, it's my job, don't thank me."

"You make me sound like a pet."

"Would I be able to do this if you were my pet?" he smirks and kisses me deeply.

"Now massage me, servant!"

"Yes, master!" He complies by massaging up and down my back, his fingers wandering lightly across my shoulders and neck. In slow, gentle circles he runs his hands over my tense muscles, then, brushes his fingers off the back of my neck a final time. "You're so tense, sweetie."

"Well, I am overdue by a week with twins," I point out.

"Good point. Thank you for doing this, baby, we're almost there now and I can't wait."

"Are you not scared about parenthood?"

"Yes, I'm scared, but only a tiny bit because I know once they're here, the fright will go away and be replaced by joy. What about you, Soph?"

"Of course I am! The labour's going to hurt so much and I'm afraid of being a bad mother."

"I'll be there beside you at all times, there's no need to be scared, honey. As for being a bad mother, that's not true, you're going to be the best mother in the whole world and I'm proud to call you the mother of my children. I'm so lucky to have you in my life and so are these babies."

"I know you'll be there but it's still going to be really, really, really painful. And you're wrong, Jake, I'm the lucky one."

"Hopefully, it won't, and if it is, we'll her through it together," he promises, squeezing my hand tightly to his. "Shh, you're the one who's wrong. I'm the lucky one, now, enough on the subject. It'll kill me if you're in so much pain."

"Looks like you're going to die a very slow and painful death then."

"I won't, because you'll be fine," he assures, kissing my hand. "Let's bring you to the bathroom." He takes me to the nearest bathroom and I thank him. "Do you want me to come in with you, just in case?"

"I'm hardly going to fall into the toilet, Jake." I smirk at him and he chuckles before giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Okay, tell me when you're done, so I can help you up if you need assistance." I nod and close the door. I do what I have to do and then, wash my hands. Oddly enough, I was able to get off the toilet without any help this time. As I'm drying my hands, I get the biggest and most painful tightening. I grip the hand towel barrier to help me stay up and then, let out a gasp as water bursts from in between my legs and onto the ground, forming a puddle underneath my feet. Shit, I should tell them now, but no hospital, yet. When I'm finished cleaning the amniotic fluid from my legs and have taken off my drenched shorts, I'll tell him. I feel like karma's getting back at me for pranking them all, I hate karma.

Jake's POV:

After Sophia closes the door, I go to the kitchen to get a drink. She takes a while in the bathroom, so I might as well use my time well. When I enter, I find Zach and James talking to each other, Zach is showing him some cute pictures Sarah just sent him. They've only been going out for, like, an hour, but they're adorable regardless. I hope they become something serious, it would be great to see them get married one day. This could be the beginning of something great. There's no other guy that I can think of, more perfect for my sister. Zach and I have become good friends and I know he'll treat my li'l Sarah right. Now that I think about it, they both have a lot in common; I'm surprised I didn't think of setting them up before.

"Hey, baby daddy, is Soph okay?" Zach asks, noticing her not with me.

"Yeah, she's okay; she had a backache a few minutes ago. She's gone to the bathroom now," I reply, sitting up beside them.

"We were just talking about the babies. Are you looking forward to them to them coming?" James asks.

"Definitely! I'm so excited, I can't wait to hold and see them. I'm going to give them huge kisses straight away," I affirm with a smile on my face.

"You're still worrying about the birth, aren't you?" James asks. I ponder a moment before replying.

"Yes, I'm still worried," I affirm, "But not as much, I won't show it when she's in labour because I'm going to be as calm as possible, so, she won't worry about me. If she worries about me, she'll be so stressed and I don't want to make her any more stressed than she already will be." We hear Sophia call for me and I tell her I'm in the kitchen.

"Change the subject, quick, she's coming," Zach warns. Sophia enters the room and smiles at us slightly. She looks a bit freaked out and now I'm worried.

"Jake, we need to talk," she denotes, playing with her fingers. Is something wrong? I know there is but what is it? She better not be pranking me again, I won't forgive her as easily this time if she plays another trick. I catch her troubled expression and she trails off into a silence, pondering about something, drumming her fingers on the table.

"What's wrong?" I ask quietly, disturbing her train of thought, although, I can probably guess. I think she's trying to tell me she's feeling contractions or something like that. "Do you think you've gone into labour?" She nods glumly and averts my gaze. Oh my God, today could be the day my two anticipated babies are born. Don't freak out, Jake, calm down for her. "Are you getting contractions?"

"My waters broke for real this time," she says seriously. I try to hold myself together but really, I'm freaking out because she's going to be in so much pain and I don't want that.

"You better not be kidding again or I'll actually kill you," Zach warns.

"I'm not joking this time," Sophia promises.

"This reminds me so much of the Boy Who Cried Wolf. Are you being serious, Soph?" James makes sure.

"Check the bathroom if you all don't believe me. I came in here to tell someone and to get a mop to clean up," she says and we all gawp at her. Shit, this is the real thing. Freaking out mode, activated.

"Guys, you clean it and I'll carry her to the car," I order.

"No, I'm not in pain yet. We only have to leave when it's close together and I'm really sore," she argues.

"They said you can go anyway, so, we should go just in case. Let me get us the bag, then, we're ready to leave," I say, getting out my keys for the car. Sophia takes the keys from me, sets them on the table and holds my hand.

"Just, wait, I've been getting one every hour. I still have a while left I think until I need to go. Please, Jake?" she begs. Every hour?! How long has she been getting them? Why didn't she tell me?

"How long have you been getting them and why didn't you say?" Zach asks.

"I got them ever since the park and I didn't want to worry you all. It's not even sore yet, guys, so, don't worry about me, okay? I just need to change, have a wash and clean up in the bathroom," she says.

"You have a bath and get freshened up, so, you're ready for when we head to the hospital. Zach, you tell Mom and Dad and I'll go clean up the mess," James dictates.

Sophia's POV:

Jake takes me and brings me to our en suite bathroom. He holds my back and rubs it gently.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, don't worry, Jakey."

"I love you; squeeze my hand if you get a contraction. I'll get your clothes ready for you while you bathe." I'd usually have baths because then, I can rest inside them instead of standing up, but, I want to change quickly in case my contractions get worse and I need to go to the hospital quickly.

"I'm going to go for a shower because it will be quicker."

"Do you want me to stay here in case something happens?"

"It's okay, Jake, you just get ready and leave my clothes out for me here." He kisses me spontaneously and I respond back.

"I love you," he whispers as we pull back. He turns to leave and just as he's almost out of the door, I call him back.

"Jake, I love you too." He gives me a big smile and departs the room. I wash my hair and body, then, when I get out, Jake's there holding out a fluffy towel for me. He wraps it around me and kisses my forehead. He's doing great at remaining calm, I'm so proud of him.

Zach's POV:

I rush to find my parents, checking all the rooms. I peep my head into the living room quickly where all the others are and search for my parents among them. When I don't find them, I dash out.

"Zach, what's wrong?" Isabella asks.

"I need to find my parents," I answer.

"They're in their offices. Why are you so urgent? Has something happened?" Avril questions, a worried look appearing on her face. Everyone else is curious and worried looking too. Should I tell them? What's the harm in it? Unless Soph doesn't want them all to be frantic.

"Sophia's gone into labour, her waters broke and I need to tell Mum and Dad," I explain.

"Where is she?!" Jayden insists to know.

"She's having a shower to wash up. She's fine and not in any pain yet," I say, smiling at the thought of my niece and nephew arriving soon. Everyone offers a quick thanks to God that she's not sore. I tell them I'll be back soon, then, go to my Mum's office first, as it is the nearest. Mum studies me oddly as I knock quickly while entering. "Sophia's waters broke."

"About time!" We laugh and we go to my Dad's office next. "Operation Grandbabies is now commencing!"

"Where's my baby girl?" Dad asks, switching off his laptop.

"Having a shower, she says she doesn't want to leave for a bit. She's not getting many contractions yet and wants to wait until they get painful and close together," I tell them.

"I think we should just leave anyway and get her checked in. I'd feel more comfortable with her in a hospital with doctors and nurses around," he says.

"So would we all but it's her choice and she's not changing her decision," I say.

Sophia's POV:

After drying my hair, changing clothes and getting ready for the hospital, I take a look around our bedroom.

"The next time we're here, we're going to be coming home with two babies, Soph." I put my hands on my hip and back while taking a good, long look at my bedroom. This is the last time that it's just Jake and I; two babies are going to be involved soon. I'm scared and excited all at the same time, this is a new experience for us all and I don't know if I'll be good at it but I'm definitely ready for it. I've had nine months to prepare and I've never been as ready in my life to do something. "Are you ready to go out to the living room so you can lie down? Or do you want to stay in here and have a snooze?"

"Let's go out to the others, you should call your family about what's happened."

"I'll text them." He sends them a text and gets a lot of replies. I bet he sent that to either Sarah or his Mum. Maria and Tom are excited too, it's just, Natalie and Sarah are such girly girls. "So many messages." I grimace and Jake holds onto me. Okay, this isn't good; they're starting to hurt now.

"Jake, I think you're right, we should go."

"I'm always right." We chuckle and Jake helps me down the stairs. Everyone's gathered at the stairs, waiting for me and I dismiss their sympathetic looks.

"Guys, I'm fine, I've changed my mind about staying though because they're getting painful," I decide.

"Your stuff's in the car. James is driving you in his car with Jake and Zach, we'll all follow behind," Mum says, rubbing my shoulder. "Are you okay, honey? Everything's going to be okay, just breathe through them." I nod and they hold the door open for me. Once I leave this house, my life will change forever, but for the better. I'm scared; too scared of everything changing but I know I'll love being a mum and caring for two babies, my babies, Jake's babies. This is it.

Hello, everyone! I am extremely sorry for not updating sooner! You must all hate me! I didn't mean to leave it that long! I tried to update sooner but this chapter took forever to write! I'm trying to come up with ideas! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, not much happened, I'm sorry about that also! Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, follow and check out my other stories! I will update soon! I'll try to at least! I will definitely not wait that long to update again! I promise! Bye, everyone! Have a good day! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 9 54
Sophia and Collin don't know anything about relationships. So, how will this end? Are they friends or something... more? Book 1 of 3 Achievements: #2...
83.4K 2.7K 30
✨now with a new cover ✨ Zoe Grey wasn't the party type...but her best friend Angie was. Little did Zoe know that going to a party with her best frien...
66K 865 28
One night can change your life forever. As for Sophia a lot of challenges came as soon as she found out she was pregnant. What happens when she tells...
37.3K 1.8K 3
Sadie never even thought that her best friend, Jameson Blake, would kiss her at a party the night before he went back to school out of state. She als...