Heartbeat

By syedaaliya

It's the story about Ginny Weasley falling in and out and again in love with none another than Harry Potter... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Harry PoV
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 45

740 24 3
By syedaaliya

"Madam Tisdale wants to see you Miss Weasley, she had an query regarding the final report of Merms development" Stella said.

I kept noding my head, " The file has been delivered to Sir Gambon as well due this morning" she said. After six month of workload I was finally done with his field work.

"This morning?" I asked her, "he left early yesterday" "Mhmm" I encouraged her to speak further.

"You need to cross check the documents we filed yesterday, it's right next to you file number two. " She pushed the file closer to me.

"Anything else?" My head has started to pound again. "Your train has been scheduled for noon, it leaves at sharp eight" Stella gave me a ticket.

"What train?" I asked her dumbfounded.

She licked her lips and said "Your leaving Paris for London. Today, at eight for your brother's wedding"

"It's today?" I covered my mouth with a shrill scream.

"Miss. The wedding is tomorrow, your train is today" Stella corrected me.

"Oh dear lord!" I put a hand at my beating heartbeat and sighed. This is why my head is pounding. I completely forgot about the wedding and horror drawned in my eyes. Reading my face Stella asked. "What is it Miss Weasley?"

"I have yet to pack." I exclaimed. She made an oh face and I sat back in my seat.

"Did we complete the minor status?" I asked her hurriedly.

"Yes we did." She walked to the case and bought me the file. "Good. I'll see Madam Tisdale immediately and we can call if off for today" she gave me a nod.

I got up and handed her the file she asked me to recheck "Go thoroughly once again and file it"

"Yes, Miss Weasley" Stella said.

"Will I be seeing you at the station?" I took my coat and asked her she looked perplexed " I don't think I can make it Miss" she said earnestly.

"It would have been fun, bragging you like a trophy, which you totally are. To my family" I sighed. And she giggled.

"May be, Next time Miss" she gleefully replied.

"Oh! Off with you Miss, and Miss Weasley, I told you call me Ginny!" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Working on it Miss" Stella said again and she bit her tongue on that note.

I smiled at her and gave her a quick hug. "Take care of the office and yourself. I'm leaving things in trusted hands" I looked at the garbage disposal 'my office' which she will make it new as first day efficiently, and walked back to the back door, which now was connected with Madam Tisdale office.

********

Sitting in the train I did a cross check of list I have forgot. Oh boy! It's a long list. I completely forgot the Sara's dress and her branded jewelry, Bryan's requested Cologne, Fred's demanded tailored suit and I stopped thinking it was awful to even breath now. Everyone's gifts were calmly sitting on my apartments cold floor. Abandoned.

I cursed my shortlist memory and sulk in the corner booth of the train. Thanking the stars I pressed Ron and Hermione's present close to me. Imagine the horror if I even forgot there's wedding gift. Would have probably shooted myself with frustration.

I closed my eyes for the maximum rest as I was short of two days sleep and heavily in need of it to be charged for the event. The journey was exceedingly long but it went in a blink of a eye.

I reached home in dark hours of night and took a taxi as I didn't announced my hours of arrival home, the house was same but dead quiet. Everyone was asleep and I almost crushed Fred's hand. People were sleeping in sitting area too. With people around and shortage of rooms, you would have to sleep where you can find a place. Yet, I slowly made my way to my room and opened it ready to meet uninvited guests.

The room was lightened with dim light and it was empty. I look around to make sure I saw what I saw. It was actually empty, my bed was made and cleaned. A smile breakthrough my face and I walked in slowly closing the door. My bridesmaids dress was neatly hanged to my cupboard and sapphire pendant was placed on my table, golden heels were kept at the edge of the table and everything was ready to it's bits.

The perfectionist Hermione placed everything in it's order place and I hugged my beautiful dress. My happiness were burst when I realised I even missed the rehearsal dinner. I sat on bed eyeing the clock. It's three in the morning and the wedding is scheduled for nine.

I can pull it by that time and I rolled in my bed covering my head in sheets.

******

I woke up with an almost attack as I heard my mother screaming at her children to wake up and get ready all down floor. My room was still closed so no one knows I'm am home, I smiled a mischievous grin and look at the clock it showed seven. Taking a quick shower and neatly washing my hair I prepared for the toughest battle of my life. The hairdo.

After hundredth attempt I was finally able to pull a decent hairdo with slightly decorating it with crown style flowers and a minimum amount of makeup dabbed around my face I got up and went for my dress.

A flowy mid night grey gorgeous A line princess V neck Asymmetrical tulle evening dress with ruffle beading sequence on the shoulders, the fabric was smoother than silk and it suited me perfectly, I was over the moon over its perfection and its beauty, checking one more time in the mirror I quietly left the room.

Heading downstairs I saw an empty hall, it was clear and clean all the sheets and pillow and people from last night disappeared replacing it with wedding decor, the decided venue had changed since last time, now the wedding was gonna take place at the backyard following up in a magical tent, to be frank it resembled to Bill's wedding a lot.

"I think she wants to chock me with it" Jake complained grumbling and a low chuckle followed, I have heard this before, I took a U turn and approached the coming noises, A three year old Jake Weasley stood struggling with his bow, he wore a black suit with his tinny little matching shoes and he looked amazing, a handsome little devil, and he was my first nephew ever, he was the golden boy of Bill and Fleur Weasley. all I wanted was to go and squeeze the life out of him especially when he made those ridiculously grim faces, he is upset, And nothing looks more cute than this.

"Come here, I will fix that for you" Harry said softly, it's then when I notice it's Harry who is kneeling down to come at his height and he is helping him fix his bow tie, I stood behind the wall and saw the innocent scene play out.

"She is always in hurry, I don't even wanna wear this stupid thing." More complaints come out his small mouth and Harry was concentrating on his given task.

"She did chocked you this time buddy, may be try to be less naughty this time, how about that?" Harry said placing his bow easily on his neck and tying it slowly. They both looked at each other and at once said "Nah!" and a melodious laugh filled the room, A wide grin broke on my face seeing them in sync, He is great with notorious Jake, I never imagined Harry with kids. This is new.

"Want some help?" I quietly announced and they stopped laughing, it felt like I intrude there moment. Harry slowly turned his head back and I saw his face, his glasses clean and his sea green alluring eyes met mine. Our gaze locked for a moment, I lowered my gaze to look at his rest of his features.

His hair were neatly gelled, now a bit long for his taste, his jaw line still as perfect as I remember, a fresh sahved face with no baggy eyes, but a calm look on his face. A smile was back in my lips when I saw him in his current state.

"Who is she?" Jake muttered and moved closer to Harry, my little heart broke with his words. He doesn't even know me.

Harry was quiet and Jake pulled his sleeves that shook him and he turned his head towards him. "Who is she?" He loudly whispered again.

"Hello, Jake! It's your only Aunt Ginny" I said him bending my legs a little, moving closer to look at him as he kept moving back, hiding behind Harry.

"No!" He kept a hand on his mouth, covering it. Harry moved and stood straight, he suddenly looked so tall. Mimicking his action I stood straight along with him.

"Yes, come here Jake. Say hello to your Aunt Ginny" Harry said taking his Chubby little hand in his and bringing him forward.

"Nah. She isn't" Jake refused to believe but still came ahead.

"And why you think, I'm not your Aunt Ginny" I furrowed my eyebrows bending again infront of him.

His dark brown almond shaped eyes spoke volumes "because, she is ugly and you are not" He simply said.

My mouth went ajar at his words and I looked back at Harry, he took nearly had a matching expression as mine. "Who told you, your Aunt Ginny is ugly?" I kept my hands on my hips.

"Uncle George" He truthfully replied. And I closed my eyes, these brats are ruining my image even infront of kids. I smacked my lips and sighed. Disappointed showing on my features.

"This is your Aunt Ginny, you have no ugly Aunt Jake" Harry said with an amusement.

"But uncle Harry" He pouted his lips out and I couldn't hold myself any longer. I laughed and went to hold him when he ran back behind his favourite uncle. Hiding again.

"He is a little shy at first, excuse him" Harry explained quickly. A strange jealousy rose in my chest. When my own nephew won't acknowledge me or let me hold him. I put a fake smile on my face. And joined my hands.

Harry grabbed Jake and hold him in his arms, he immediately started laughing and put his arms around Harry's neck, settling himself on his hips. Isn't he big enough to do that I thought out of rage. Harry whispered something in his ears and he looked in his eyes. Shaking his head.

I stood there awkwardly thinking to leave "I am sorry Aunt Ginny" Jake solely replied. And my eyes widened a bit. He giggled again. "She is funny"

I immediately set my face back to normal and smiled brightly at him "what are you sorry for, buddy!" I ruffled his hair adoringly and all his laughter died down. Harry rolled his eyes and Jake gave me a dead look.

I gave him a nervous laugh and Harry smiled no he actually laughed at my grim situation, and suddenly a pair of strong hands came around my stomach and I was lifted in air, like Ron did when I returned from Paris.

A laughter escaped my lips and I shouted "Ron put me down, now!!" He twril me around "it's me you doofus" a different voice answered me.

He landed me safely on ground and I turned around in his arm Bryan radiant face came into my view and a shril voice left my mouth as I pulled him in a hug. He chuckled and hugged me with same emotions.

I broke the embarce and looked at his smiling face again "You are this happy, that you are crying?" Bryan teased me and I quickly checked my cheeks for tears. Luckily They weren't any, but I was happy enough to cry. I hit his chest and gave him a quick hug.

"I missed you so much love" Bryan sighed shaking my shoulders and shook with mirth "knock it off!" I said and removed his hands.

"Ready in five" Fred came announcing the time limit and was marching orders to people, panic being to settle and people started to rush, I looked at Fred and he saw me after a minute.

"Good, the Made of Honor, finally showed her ugly face. Now have to cancel the ugly next" Fred said rather seriously and I gave him a worried look. Bryan laughed loudest at his joke and I gave him the look. "He means Sara" he clarified.

I pulled a face at Fred and he rush in to give me a hug "I hope you haven't forgotten my gift" He low-key scared me after that. I gave me a confident fake laugh "Never!"

He winked at me and left shouting at other people to hurry up. "That's my cue, promise me a dance" Bryan said throwing his hand over my shoulder.

"Will think" I mocked him out, he laughed and I saw Harry, still busy with Jake. He was setting his mess hair back to perfection, tho I doubt it would take that long.

"And me!" Jake shouted.

"And me what?" Bryan asked Jake completely ignoring Harry.

"A dance. With you Aunt Ginny" Jake grinned looking at me.

I blinked, did I just heard him correct, "no way you flirt, she is all mine to dance." Bryan argued with my three year old nephew.

"Oh shut up Brye, of course. I will sweetheart" I cooed at him. And he gave me another smirk.

"But first give a hug" I bargained with him and he ran quicker than wind only stopping to say "Uncle Harry was right, you are pretty" and off he go.

I laughed at his confession and Bryan muttered few words under his breath and Harry turned a shade red. Clearing his throat Bryan said "see you after the ceremony" he pecked my cheek and left.

"He is adorable, don't you think?" I said to Harry as he stood next to me.

"And quiet handful, and also he is a big flirt, your friend was right about that" Harry said.

" Seriously? He is three year old Harry" I gave him a dumb look.

"Don't let his age fool you, he truly takes after Fred and George" Harry chuckled humuorsly.

"Don't say" I hushed him not to speak further, afraid it would turn into reality.

"We still got three minutes lefts, do you want a quick rehearsal?" Harry suggested. And my eyes winded. Oh gosh. What do I do.?

"I can't do this. What if I mess up?" I said nervously.

"You just have to walk straight, on the correct ring. It's really nothing, oh don't forget the flowers, and watch out for the steep marble floor, your heel is high. Walk with two inch gap before the flower girls and..."

"Harry! Stop talking" I gave him an annoyed look.

He gave me a straight face and his lips twitched and he started to laugh louder "I'm sorry, I was just messing with you"

"Well, try another time" I squinted my eyes at him but it was hard to stay mad when he was laughing with ease.

"Just follow the bell ring, and you will be fine" He said and I gave him a nod.

"Can I quickly visit Hermione?" I asked.

He look at his pocket watch and said "No, you will mess up the time" I pouted, I should have visited her first rather then this stupid people.

"Shall we?" Harry asked giving me his arm and I looked at his stretched arm, apprehension drawened me.

"I won't let you slip, just follow my lead" Harry said reading my doubts.

Taking a deep breath I slipped my hand in his arm and he picked the pink and white roses bouquet from the table and gave it to me.

I firmly hold the flowers in my right hand and clutched Harry's hand and together we step out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.3K 25
REWRITE HAS BEEN POSTED AND CAN BE FOUND UNDER THE NAME STRANGE MAGIC (REWRITE). One day while shopping in Diagon Alley, Harry discovers something t...
88 2 1
[One-shot] Pairings: implied Drarry at the end, Hinny (One-sided), Ginny/OMC Genre: Romance, Drama, Tragedy. AU: The Potters lived. No Voldemort. Pub...
53.5K 573 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
451K 9.6K 39
This is a fanfic about Harry and Ginny, and about their lives, set from 3 years after the war. It contains their engagement, to the wedding, with eve...