ENNODU NEE IRUNDHAL

By Thiyanirudh

Hello guys !!! This is my 4 story , this is also' ANIRUDH FANFIC ' This story Hero 'ANIRUDH' and a... More

PROLOGUE / CHAP 1
CHAPTER 2
PART 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
Anirudh's BDAY SPL
CHAPTER 9
PART 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
A good news!!
22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31

PART 23

125 14 55
By Thiyanirudh

Anirudh and his friends stood silently, 1008 of questions running in their mind.

Siva: Mrs.Hari, I am leaving now if I have any information I will tell you.

Hari: Okay sir.

Then Siva left from their home,  they felt a bit relief.

Ani: is it your job Hari? 

Hari:  what do you mean? Is it your job?

Ani: Complaint  ' yeah - she replied to him.

Anirudh and  others  were  in deep thinking, they don't know what to do the next  how to find her. 

Iya: Ani, I have one idea da, surely it's will workout .

Ani: What is it ? Da

Iya: Give a add on news paper da, if anyone​ see her they give an​ information to us maybe a chance  she or her brother also see it who knows ??

Hinba: Yeah, Iyappan is right da, and we don't have any other choice too.

Ani m vo: They are right,  I hope atleast its use to find you Yazhu.

Ani: okay, this is our final steps to find her.

he said and they went to the press  for giving a add about Yazhu.

At the same time in police station.

Siva p o v.

This missing case confused me alot, because  Yazhlini doesn't affect by her husband . She is the one who left his side. No information about Her brother  so where we start it ?? Who is the criminal of this case ??

He thought into himself.

402: Sir,  you're  thinking about that missing case?

Siva: Yeah,  is any important news?

402: I have one idea sir, may I  tell  that?

Siva: yeah, sure tell me.

402:Why we check out that guy named​ Raj??  Maybe​ we have any  clues about Yazhlini. He also one part of that girls life ?

Siva: Wow great bro, how I forget him?? Let's go to his office now. 

He jumped like a kid and dragged the 402 to  outside with him. Instructed to drive the car.

Siva dialed ani's number and get the Raj's office address  from him. Within the half and hour they reached Raj's office.

At reception.

Siva: Excuse me, may I meet your boss Mr.Raj ?? ' he asked to the receptionist

Recep: Sir, Boss isn't in office now  ,  any important  sir?

Siva: may I get his home address?? He asked.

Recep: sure sir,

She give Raj home address to him, siva get it and started to walked towards the car.
As he get into car, it's start to move forward..

Siva's car reached Raj's home, Siva open the main gate and  walked inside the compound.

Siva press the calling bell and Waiting​for the door opening.

Raj's wife opened the door and get shock to see the police in the porch .

Siva: May I come in ma'am??

Rw: yes sir, please come in

Siva sat on the couch, Raj's wife waiting to Siva talk Something.

Rw: What's the matter sir?

Siva: Where is Mr.Raj?? I want to meet him?

Rw: but sir, he isn't here ..He said have one business meeting so must be in office.

Siva m vo: Veetulayum illa, officelayum illa that's mean where is Raj??

Rw: Sir???

Siva: oh okay, Thanks. If he come to home station la vanthu enna parka soiluga ' said to her.

Rw: sure sir.

Siva left from  Raj home, he gets  Alot of  questions on his mind. Is Raj kidnapped Yazhlini or he went any Meeting ???  If he went the Meeting  reception la soili irukanumey??

Meanwhile Raj guest house;

Raj releases Yazhlini from the tide,  Yazhlini sit straight on the bed anf caressed her hands which have a threads marks.

Raj: Oh baby,  is it pain ??

Yazhlini  doesn't reply to him, she thought how to escape from there.

Raj: Don't think about escape from me dear. I won't give that chance to you.

Yazhu': I know, you don't need to tell that.

Raj:  good girl,  see naan unna kidnap Pani iruken but I brought the  new dress for you, go and changed it okay? 

Yazhu: I don't need your saree, you're not any relation to me so you don't need to bring anything to me

Raj: ohh, relationship iruntha than vangi tharanum ah?? Apo no problem venum na create panikalam"  Tease her.

Yazhu: Shut up!!  Said with irritation.

Raj: Apo ma'am ku saapadum venam pola?? Said.

Yazhu: No need.

Raj: Achacho, it's hurt me ..Nee sapidama iruntha ennala yepudi happy ah iruka mudium baby.

Y M vo:  oh god this idiot do over actingoops,  why not I use this opportunity to escape from here??  Correct Yazhu just use it ??

Raj brokes her thoughts..

Raj: I feel little worried for u but now I change my mind' he said  while throw the dress on her.

Yazhu: Are you serious?

Raj: yeah, if you want go and changed it otherwise you must saty in this ugly dress.

Yazhu took the cover in her hands an walked towards the bathroom, she locked the door and see around  is there anyway to go outside.

Her time, she found one window on upper side.  A huge hope born on her heart.

She quickly open the tap make the water running and  put the bucket down and claimed up on it,  then tide the saree head on one corner.

Once test it's strength, after confirming she claims up using it and jumped the another side.

At the time..

Someone stood in front of her, it's no other then Raj . He laughed like a hell..!!

Raj: I know you must do this stupid thing'  isn't I tell you don't try to escape from me??

Yazhu: pls,  let me go ..She Pleaded to him

Raj ignore her pleading, and pull her into the home again and push her on the floor.

Yazhu falls on the floor, her head hits on table.

Raj: Unna yethavathu panum di, Iru itho varen ..Said and closed the door first then went inside the room

When he returns a sharp needle in his hand,  he punched it on her hands many times, insert and pull it back .. Yazhu scarmed due to the pain..The blood were escaped from her hand.

Raj give one slap on her cheek,  just shut up idiot..If you scarm I kill you..

To be continued.

Hola amigo friends,

Hw r u all ?? Hope you all fine,

How is it frnds?  What do you think ?? Who is going to save Yazhu??

Stay tuned..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 480 32
Spin-Off of Taarey - Red String of Fate (Would suggest you read that first) ************************************************************************...
19.7K 1.5K 21
Trying something new with Arshi... so by banner you would have it would be horror story. Although I never wrote something other than Romance gener bu...
753K 45.8K 60
"Are you trying to tell me that she may never accept you as her husband?" asked a furious Anirudh. Amar chuckled at his cousin's anger and answered "...
27.4K 1K 29
Collection of short stories Just dreaming and writing...... ~Bestfriends to lovers ~His love ~Ibadat (ongoing) ________________________________ Book...