Where The Sun Doesn't shine

By popcornjinx16

Meet Riley sangster who personally thinks that she needs to leave this planet before all the idiots here find... More

his family jewls
oh snap! he's friends with the chocolate
oh stittaki son of flying watermelons!!
we did have a banana together
the i want one list and unicorns!!
roadtrips and shopping bag Cinderella
the legend of the bad boys
May the odds ever be in my favor!!
stop peeing!!im not a pubic bathroom
creepier than melanie martinez!!!
because i died a bajellion times!!
A SLIME BUCKET ON THE SLUMBUCKET!!
the sharpay evans image!
a terrible job at cupidding
well geez! arent i having a sentimental day!
chocolate your fruit is broken!!!
i need to stop eating the stolen chocolates
A Sad story
WHAT ARE THESE? WEDDING VOWS!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST PEE ON HIM!
GOODBYES AND THE PUNNY LIFE!
I CANT CHOOSE!!
THE DAY VOLDEMORT GROWS A NOSE!
THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS HERE!
apology?
ROBERT AND VANESSA CAN SUCK MY TOES
apology 2.0

DNCE lied, today's not gonna be a good day!

1.4K 82 81
By popcornjinx16

"OH CMON RILES!!!! GET YOUR WHOOPY ASS OUT OF MY BED!!! WHAT THE HELL-------" Reece finally stopped talking and sparing me the punishment if listening to his crackling crookling crawling cabinet shield banana voice.

I felt my bed get lighter and a weight lifted off of the bed. Huh? I was still here, so what the hell was lifted off? Thats when it hit me!!!

"STUPID DUMB BANANA BRAINED CHOCOLATE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!!?!" I exclaimed while he just nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Umm well.. I couldn't sleep so I decided to come visit you and well as you were sleeping, I decided to accompany you" he shrugged his shoulders with his nervousness turning into a smirk seeing my nervousness.

Uggh I dont know why I felt my cheeks redden as always!! But I hated and chocolate seemed to enjoy it!

"OKAY THATS IT! YOU GET YOUR WHOOP SPLASH I-CAN-INVADE-RILEY'S-BUBBLE-SPACE-WHENEVER-I-WANT BUTT OUT OFF MT ROOM" I za d while trying my hardest to push him out, but failing miserably.

"Uggh seriously Reece get out. I'm sleepy!I swear to God I would have like to give you company but you see chocolate, I love my bed and I don't share what I love" I smirked at him this time, but that smirk was washed off by his next words

"So you're saying that you won't share me with anyone" he chuckled while smirking.

"Who said I love you brainless human sculpture. NOW GET OUT!!!" I shoved him out of my room with all the strength and locked my room.

I was about yo go back to my bed untill I heard a knock on the door.

"Ugh want now chocolate!! Let me rest in peace, i already told you tha-----" I stopped my rant when I saw Mrs.Mathews standing on the door smiling at me.

"oh hey honey, I just came to wake you up for school and if my son is annoying you again then let me know" she said smirking at me and left..

Ugh just great! So well I didn't have the energy to get up and get ready like a pretty petty girl so I just grabbed the first thing I could find in my closet Abd wore it over NY jeans.

I hadn't realized what I was wearing until Reece pointed it out while our way to school.

"Nice jumper hot shot. Suits you well" he casually said while driving, bit those words meant so much to me.

It was then that I realized it was my mom's jumper. My moms favourite jumper. This was the jumper she gave me before the incident that happened. It was the jumper she told me to hold on to. It was the jumper i held on to when she left. It was the jumper I had totally forgotten about until now.

This heavy thinking eventually brought tears to my eyes. And I had realized it until I felt the car stopping. I looked out , we hadn't reached school yet. Then I looked at Reece who was looking at me.

"It was my moms jumper" was all I said and it didn't even take a brainless head like Reece's to not know what I wanted and GE immediately hugged me.

"You wanna talk about it?" I nodded my head no and he just hugged me tighter letting the topic go. It felt good that he respected my decision if not telling him just yey. he knew i wasn't ready to talk about it just yet.

When my total mental breakdown eventually ended we went to school and were as usual late!!! Wow wow surprise!

luckily enough the classes hadn't started yet and I was attached by a wild hug from Zoe!!

"Woah...easy there woman! C-cant breath.. Y-you need t-to release n-now" huuuuuuuh I took a deep breath when she finally decided to let me go!

"oh God Riley!!! Reece!!! Guess who I met today!! She's just in town for today! She leaves tomorrow! And I was so edging Happy to see her! And oh oh OMG Reece cmon!! You need to see her! She came to the school!! " Zoe kept squealing while me ,reece ,Emma all were totally clueless of what the hell has happened.

"calm down Zoe! I bet she can surprise Reece herself" well I got the idea it was some old friend of there's by nicks words.

After saying that nick went to Emma's isde with a huge smile on his face while Zoe was still squealing, Reece was still confused when finally his confusion was replaced by something else? Love? Hmm?

Reece was quick to attack the perfect looking lady into a huge bear hug, and it was to be honest a very umm..well uncomfortable site for me

They were acting long last love birds. I mean shouldn't I be Happy? Reece found the one! But then..why wasn't I happy? This is not right! Ugggh my trail if thought was cut off when Zoe came by my side and the two long last lovers finally decided to pull apart!

"oh sorry! I'm just took Happy! Like what even are you doing Herr cheery pie!!" Reece exclaimed and hugged her once more before completely pulling apart

I won't lie, that pet name really bothered me. I mean who the hell calls a person cherry pie
brain: who the hell calls a person chocolate

Stupid brain! Always arguing with me .
Me to the brain: stop it you piece of annoying unicorn poop
Brain: you wouldn't last a day without me
Me: says who!
Brain: says the me. mighty and a-----

My banter with my brain was cut off by Emma nudging my shoulder. I mentally cringed at myself because having  conversation with my brain in my head and then looked at emma

"Who do you think she is?they're all too caught up in talking to her, haha its almost a very funny sight to see.. They're all talking at the same time how the hell are they even understanding this conversation?" She ended with a light chuckle.

"Humph I dont know, but hey cmon let's go introduce ourselves" without consulting my stupid brain about what I was about to do,I pulled out a rubber lizard out of my bag and grabbed Emma's hand

"Let's give our guest a fun welcome" I laughed and without thinking through my plan, landed the rubber toy on the new girls lap,

Before I knew it, I was covering my ears with the loud and annoying shriek that she let out! Her eyes stinging a little with tears while Reece and nick were immediately by her side. I couldn't control my laughter and fell to the ground.

I eventually stopped when I saw no one laughing with me? Huh? I got up and brushed off non existing dust off of my shoulders and stopped seeing all if their glares.

"oh cmon! Why you guys giving me that look? You gotta admit it was a good prank! And really funny to hahahaha I mean hahaha h-her expression haha----" my laughing was cut off by chocolate.

"SHUT UP RILEY!! THIS WAS NOT A FUNNY PRANK AT ALL! IS THIS HOW YOU MAKE YOUR FORST EMORESSION! OH YES YOU DO! CUZ YOU'RE RILEY! YOU JUST DO THINGS ON INSTINCT WITHOUT THINKING THINGS THROUGH! YOU DONT CATE WHAT IMPACT IT WILL HAVE ON OTHER PEOPLE!" He was cut off when the girl stopped him and calmed him? By placing her arm on his shoulder?

Being unable to process what just happened. And how Reece yelled at me infrount of the whole cafeteria, while seeing a guilty look on the girls face and an understanding look on Zoe's and nicks face while Emma held the same expression as mine, I ran!

With one last glance at Reece's face I ran with my tears spilling down my cheeks,I hadn't seen choc-- I mean Reece This angry! Ever! That girl must be really important to her. I cried because I saw a monsterous side of him. Something I always dreaded him to be. I also cried because I just didnt have a good feeling about today. like something bad will happen

after spending a good two hours in the bathroom I went to next class which to my dismay I share with ms.London pron . after trying to was my face multiple times to get rid of the ted eyes I finally decided to head for class.

I mean for a very sassy and done with everything person, I sure cry a lot! silently making my way into history and successfully ignoring London I got through history, thinking about the good things in my life. In which I only inckudedy brainless yet amazing brother , my dad, and of course my husband Mendes.

i was not looking forward to going in the cafeteria and I was now done glaring at everyone who was staring at me because if the incident that happened in the morning in the cafeteria. I wasn't not looking forward on seeing Zoe and nick, non of em tried to stop reece. And well Emma was obviously with them so I was not looking forward on seeing Emma either.

at times like this I really really miss Luke. Despite his awfully less braincells, he's still always there for me, he always was my rock. Even though we were twins I always conidered him as my big brother who I could always count on. I never really admitted all of this to him obviously but we all knew it was true.

And so right now, I needed Luke! I took out my phone and called him. I called him once, twice, thrice. Ugh stupid Afghanistan connection problems! I was in the process of putting my phone back in my pocket when I heard someone clearing their throat and to my surprise it was the new old girl.

"umm hi! I'm umm really sorry about what happened in the morning, I really over reacted but like I have a very sensitive heart.. So we all kinda freaked out.. and Im really sorry about the outburst the Reece did, he was just bring his usual over protective self" she was actually kinda very nice.. I didn't expect her to be like that, bit still I could hold back my dry chuckle when she said over protective..

"Yeah no its okay, I didnt know, I'm sorry, Reece is right umm I should really stop doing things on instict and act my age, umm i-im Riley by the way. Riley sangster" I extended my had out to her.

"Nice to meet you Riley! I'm lacy by the way. Lacy mathews" she shook my hand and my mouth fell to the ground.

"UGGH YOU HAVE TO FLIPPINB FLAPPINH FLYING MC DONALDS TRIPPLY TOEA VEGIMITE KIDDING ME!!! YOU'RE A MATHEWS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND HERE I THOUGHT YOH WERE SOME KIND OF HIS LONG LAST LOVER!!" I couldn't stop the wave emotions that was going through me.

U actually expected all of them weird funny emotions except, want was I glad? Why the eff was I glad? I don't get it? Brushing that thought out if my head. I made lacy skip the cafeteria with me and go have fun in the school fields.

We both knew all of em were looking absolutely everywhere for her. and it was kinda crazy. We talked a lot. She told me a tonne lot if stories about the three , turns out she is Zoe's sister. she's had a hole in her heart since she was 5 and hence has a very sensitive one so it was just natural for Reece to react the way he did. Bit he still said some nasty and not very good things to me so I was still mad.

Lacy is actually younger than them but stays in Paris with her grandma, she also has a , she said and I could "super hot amazing , the best boyfriend ever" they've been together for 4 years

It was cute but like seriously who the hell starts dating at 12!!?!! When I was 12 I was still playing with mud. But then again alot of. my 12th year was spent crying.

I shook my head and brushed the thought of crying out of my head. Lacy was just here for today and was just leaving after an hour or two after school.

We eventually went back and I avoided Reece as much as I could and I was pretty dark sure he knew I was avoiding her and why I was avoiding her. We were all going back home. I asked nick and Emma to drop me of at my house and not Reece's. While Reece and Zoe had went to drop lacy at the airport.

"TODAY IS GONNA BE A GOOD DAYYYY! DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY ELSE SAY!!! OH OH I DONT NEED A FORT------" I cut nick off and changed the track on the radio

"No nick, DNCE lied, today's not gonna be a good day! I just feel it" we all laughed , I laughed but not full hearted my, because deep down I did have this feeling.

After they dropped me off, o went and changed and decided to lay down for a while, which didnt help the pathetic git feeling I was having so I decided to take a walk to heaven on earth aka Ben and Jerry's.

after successfully ignoring the judge mental looks I was getting from every one u finished eating my 8th ice cream.

I was going back when I felt my phone buzzing.
"IK A BARBIE GIRL!! IN A BARBIE WORLD..LIFE-----" damn stupid Reece for changing my ringtone.

"hello! Its Riley Mathews speaking! How can I help you" I chuckled slightly at the formal tune I used but the words I heard on the other line changed it all.

"No no no no no no no no...." Was all I could say. My phone slipped out MF my hand into my pocket on instinct and my tears looked out of my eyes.

I ran. I don't know where. But I ran. This couldn't happen. History couldn't repeat itself. I cant go through this again. I can't pull back my life again. I can't love like that again. No. The voice were back. The demons were back. my nightmares were back. His jokes became true. His prayers were answered. But it was all too much. Too much to handle.

I couldn't take it. Not again. I couldn't live through it. I clutched my ears with both my hands and screamed while feeling the raindrops starting to pour. I screamed like a mad woman. I screamed so the voices. The bad thoughts will stop.

The rain kept getting heavier and heavier and my running kept getting faster and faster, until I eventually found myself standing infrount of the house of the only person who could comfort me right Now.

I rang the bell and stood infrount of the door, shaking from the rain , looking like a ghost when the door finally opened and he came out.

Almost in a second I hugged him and cried . I let all the fears and emotions out. Ignoring worried and questioning looks from Mr.and Mrs.Mathews Reese took me upstairs. He tried to pull away to get me a towel but I didn't let him go. And started telling the new  by starting the story with the four words o dreaded to speak.

"History is repeating itself" these were the hurtful words of how I opened up to Reece in a crying state hoping God would not take my brother away from me. He would give me back Luke and save him.

                            ****************
vote!! And lemme know what you think😏😏 I'm sorry bit imma make you guys cry your eyes out and awwn your mouths out? 😂 anyways you guys are in for a lot of sad emotions, feel free to curse me bit lemme tell you one thing.

At the end it will all be worth it❤ keep reading and COMMENT!!
xoxo
_ loui!😍

Remember my lovely bananas!! It'll all be worth it at the end! How ya feeling my army brats though?😏 ❤

NOT EDITTED SO DONT BOTHER THE TYPOS!!😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 0 4
Aria Delilah Hathaway is has just moved from Big Apple living into the suburbs of the San Fernando Valley in Southern California since her father's m...
68K 2.5K 34
Book one of the Good & Bad Trilogy Decker High is full of stupid idiot cliches. We have popular jerky jocks, popular brainless cheerleaders, crazy sm...
329K 10.5K 51
"Everyone has their own bubble. They get wrapped up in their own lives, tangling certain people up with them in their maybe perfect life. Or maybe th...
284K 8.2K 45
Riley Mathew's is a 17 year old girl. She lives in a rich town with her mother and stepfather. She's struggling to keep her past locked up, it's gett...