My classmate's a vampire

By darkloving_

He's different. Really different. She liked him but once she finds out his dirty secret she's not so sure. Sh... More

The Hot New Guy
Lunch and Matt
The Jump
What just happened
answers and more.....
Why me
I like you......
Talking
Beach time
Wow what a day
Vampire crap
My happiness
Us
My Heart
hopeless
Dreams
Carefree
That kiss
Dinner Party
Drama
Dads other home
Tonight
Saved
James
leaving
Home again
The truth
breakup
breakup part 2
Plans
Days
FUN
Hangover
Kidnapping
Awaken
Forgive ?
Years
NEWSSSSS!
THANK YOU FOR 50K
100k ?!?

Sam

6.5K 325 15
By darkloving_

I moved away from Izzy who was still looking worried. I was shocked about what she said. The only words that rang In my head were that sams back. This couldn't be true.

Darren ran to me but not in vampire speed because Izzy was here.

"Whos Sam?" Darren asked looking at Izzy. I looked at him and ran my fingers through my hair.

"S-Sams ummm my ex boyfriend." Darren smiled. Why was he smiling?

"You hate him right" his face back to serious. I looked at him and so did Izzy.

"Yeah why?" Darren's face went back to a smile.

"I have a plan....." Darren told us the plan. I wasn't shocked by it at all.

The plan was that I Date Darren and get sam jealous. Izzy said she would throw a party tomorrow and invite him. I was suppose to be all over Darren and look hot.

This was going to be really fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 22 41
When seventeen and a half year old Annabelle falls in love with a vampire her life changes completely . But it also becomes complicated. Will she lea...
647K 15.1K 41
Sam is a 16 year old girl. She has an older brother who is 17 and a younger sister who lives with their mom. Sam and Daniel (her older brother) live...
367K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...
2M 44.3K 39
Annabelle isn't your typical 17 year old werewolf. For starters she hasn't even shifted yet. Her parents believe that since she hasn't yet found her...