Home again

Everyone was putting thing in the cars or getting In the car. I was already in the car texted my mom. She had been worried because I didn't call her.

I heard a knock on my window. I looked up to see it was James and his slut of a girlfriend Jenna. She was wearing a tank top and a mini skirt. If she sat down she would have nothing on.

I rolled the window down. "What" I asked a little annoyed and acked like I was texting on my phone.

"Um, I was wondering if you and me can talk tonight. You know, like out in the town. Getting fresh air." I could tell he was a little nervous and I think his girlfriend was annoyed by him talking to me.

"I have plans." I said a little to quickly.

"Listen here! This is a one time offer and I am letting you have this opportunity!" Jenna hissed at me.

James rubbed her back and it pissed me off. I got of the car and walked up to her.

" Shut the hell up because this doesn't concern you." I hissed back at her.

" Oh sorry I'm not the one who cuts herself because her older brother left her ass" She said, James's eyes grew wide. I think that pulled my trigger because the next thing I knew ,I punched her.

"ANNA!" Darren ran over and pulled me back from punching her again.

"Jenna what the hell!" James yelled at her but helped her off the ground. Her nose was bleeding and blood was all over her clothes.

"Jenna we are through." I heard James say but I was to busy getting in the car, to pay attention. Ash and Carter got in the back, Darren got in the front.

..............................................

After dropping Asher and Carter off we pulled up to my house. I got out the car and got my bag. Darren pulled my arm before I could leave.

"That was hot!" I laughed at what he said and put my bag down.

"She pissed me off" I simply shrugged. He pulled me by my waist closer to him. Darren buried his face in my neck.

"You smell good" He mumbled against my neck and I laughed.

"Wow ok are you talking about my blood or something" I didn't know what he ment because he was....smelling my neck.

"No I mean you, your smell. I love your smell." He sniffed me and pulled back, his eyes meeting mine.

"T-Thanks" I stuttered. I don't know why but he made me nervous. I was attracted to him. I know he's a vampire but there's something about him that I've never seen in any other guy.

He leaned in, his lips almost touching mine. The way he looked at me made me want to melt. He looked at me like I was something and no guy has ever looked at me that way.

His lips touched mine and I felt fireworks explode in my stomach. I rapped my hands around his neck and he pressed his body closer to mine.

I slowly pulled away from the kiss. I looked into his eyes, his needy eyes. I wanted him, but not this fast. I want to wait till I get married to have sex. I know that he didn't.

"I will wait" he whispered in my ear and pecked my lips. I smiled at him and grabbed my bag.

I went in the house and heard my mom and dad arguing. Jasmine ran up to me.

"Mom and Dad are arguing over some boy...uh, I think his name was James" My eyes wided whdn she said that. I pushed past her and into the living room.

"THAT BASTARD IS NOT WELCOMED HERE!" my dad screamed at my mom.

"THATS OUR SON!" my mom screamed back but stopped once she saw me. "Hun we are ju-" I cut her off.

"I'm going to spend the night with Darren" I looked over a Jasmine scared she might get hurt. "Jasmine is coming with me". I ran out the house with Jasmine.

I pulled my phone out and called him.

"Hey can you come pick me and my sister up. I'm sorry but I will explain everything later."

Darren cleared his throat. "Ok...Alex is here..." I sighed. I really didn't like that guy.

"Watever" I snapped. I don't think he cared that I snapped at him.

I saw a black car pull up in less then 5 seconds. Jasmine started to smile but I just raised an eyebrow.

Darren rolled down the window. " Hop in" I rolled my eyes at his cockyness. We got in the car.

The ride was very quiet until Darren started to talk. "So they found out about James" I looked at him and nodded.

"We had to leave...I'm really sorry" I told Darren but he shook his head.

"Why did you have to" Darren asked. Jasmine looked at me, I nodded slowly at her.

"He-" I was cut off by him putting his hand on my knee.

"Baby I know, I just was wondering if you were going to lie to me" Darren said rubbing my knee.

"How did you know" Jasmine asked. I looked at Darren wondering what he was was going to say.

"Uh I know your sister very well" Jasmine was still confused but let it go.

We pulled up at his apartment. Jasmine got out the car and trailed behind me as I walked in with Darren. He unlocked the door and I heard the tv on.

Alex was sitting on the couch with another guy but they both stopped once we came in.

"Oh so you brought her back" I rolled my eyes and looked at Darren.

"Yes I did" Darren paused as the other guy sitting on the couch got up. "This is Will, Will this is Anna and her little sister Jasmine." The guy named Will waved at us.

He had dirty blonde hair and ocean blue eyes like Asher.

"I like your eyes" I said to Will and he started to blush.

"T-Thanks" he stuttered and looked back to the tv.

Darren pulled me into the kitchen and Jasmine followed. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

"There's a lot of crap that I need to tell you before Alex does. Jasmine excuse my language ok" Jasmine nodded and I crossed my arms and nodded.

"Ok go on" I motioned for him to talk. He sighed and nodded.

"They are too." he said but I was confused, then it hit me. I ran into the living room and looked at Alex.

"YOU GUYS ARE TOO!" I yelled , Alex laughed and Will nodded.

"Your an idiot, yes I am." Alex said and looked over at Darren.

" I need rest...Come on Jasmine we need to go to bed. This is too much for me to handle" I walked to Darren. "Once they leave then we will sleep on the couch." Darren shook his head.

"Babe you guys sleep in my room and I will sleep on the couch" I pecked him on the lips and turned to look at Alex making a face.

"I bet you Will, Jasmine, and I don't want to see that." Alex said and Jasmine giggled.

"Whatever." I said and we left the room.