Days

~Next Day~

James POV

I was sitting on the couch wait for the girls to come out the room. I'm worried.

Not just worried about our dad but about Anna. She's mated to that vampire guy. I like the other guy she brought though just not the vampire guy. He's so demanding and rude as hell.

What if he loses control one day and kill her? I can't afford that, we just got reunited and I can't lose her no more.

I was interrupted by Jasmine coming out the room.

"Hey....um can we talk" She said and I nodded. "Are you ok, you kinda seem bothered."

"I just don't like.....well your sister's boyfriend" I said with a nervous laugh.

Jasmine aldo laughed.  "I liked him until he cheated on her but I understand. I like her friend Asher and all her other guy friends except Sam." she stated.

"Don't get me started on that bastard." I said laughing.

"Who's a bastard?" Anna said walling into the living room.

"No one" I said because I didn't want to get her started. She shook her knowing I wasn't going to tell her.

"Lets go" Anna said grabbing the keys and we all left.

We arrived at the house and her friend I think his name was Asher, was already there.

We got out of the car and Asher did too.

Anna POV

"Aye, bae" Asher said pulling me into a hug. Police cars started pulling up once we let go.

"Hey....you ready for the plan" I said and he nodded.

James walked up to the door and knocked. My mom answered ths door snd her eyes widened in shock.

"Anna got in jail for stealing something at the store and the police need your signature. " James told mom but she was still shocked.

"Baby-" Mom started to touch his cheek but he pulled back and that's when dad stepped in.

"What the hell?" Dad yelled and James laughed.

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR , iF YOU MAKE ONE MOVE WE WILL SHOOT." The police yelled and my parents listened. 

2 Police officers came and put hand cuffs on them. My mom started crying and my dad looked at my brother with hate.

My parents and the police were gone an hour later. They said that they will find oug what to do with the house.

"You ok" Asher said wrapping a hand around my waist.

"Yeah" I said snd he looked at Jasmine and James.

"Can I talk to you alone" He said and I nodded pulling him outside.

We both sat on top of the car.

"I need to talk to you."  he said and I nodded. "I can't get over you, I know you said you want to be friends but I'm in love with you damnit and I want to be with you-" I cut him off by kissing him.

He was shocked but kissed back. This kiss got more intense but someone yelled my name. I pulled away and looked at the person.

"Alex?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Wow do this is what you do in your free time." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

I jumped off the car and Asher did too.