Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

By DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... More

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Guardians
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

Young and Beautiful

1.4K 35 14
By DessieSun

Camila's POV

"A d-death certificate?" I repeat, taken aback. Lo nods solemnly before heading towards the door, but before she could open it, it flies open from the other side.  A middle aged man hurriedly steps walks in, nearly mowing down Lauren in his rush.

"My apologies miss; are you alright?" He asks. Lauren nods clearly unamused by the mishap.

"I'm fine. May I ask what's the rush?"

"There is an urgent matter regarding Miss Y/LN that I must inform you of. We've just uncovered evidence that points to Dr. Boyle being a fraud; thus, we've elected to re-evaluate all patients under her care, including Miss Y/LN. I'm Dr. Thompson, a board certified doctor trained in and practicing emergency medicine for the last decade." Dr. Thompson says. We nod, allowing him to proceed.

"Ladies, it looks like she seriously injured her left lung. I'm detecting very limited movement of that lung. She'll need to have surgery to have it repaired, but Miss Y/LN is managing alright on one lung." He informs us as he listens to her body with a stethoscope.

"When will she head in for surgery?" I ask.

"If you'd like, we can have her in in about two hours."

"Sounds good." Lauren and I reply simultaneously. Dr. Thompson nods and hurriedly scribbles something on his clipboard before leaving. Lo and I remain beside Y/N, continually praying for her recovery. Just as Dr. Thompson said, Y/N was taken away for her surgery two hours later. While Y/N was in surgery, Lauren and I were ushered to a waiting room for periodic updates.

"Hello?" I say, answering a call about two hours in to the two and a half hour operation.

"Mila? It's Mani."

"What's up?"

"Ally's woken up and she wants to see Y/N. Dinah and I don't know what to tell her." Mano says.

"Well, Y/N is in surgery at the moment, but it's going smoothly. How's Allycat?" I ask. 

"She's doing good, and her swelling has gone down quite a bit. Dr. Martin says Ally should be good to go in a few hours. I'm guessing Y/N's going to be a bit longer?" Mani asks. 

"Yup, she should be out so-" I'm cut off by a nurse suddenly entering the room with a smile on her face. 

"Hang on a sec Mani, a nurse just came in." I say quickly before covering the phone. 

"Miss Y/LN is now out of surgery which was a total success. She is currently on her way to a room as we speak. Dr. Thompson suggests a further stay of a day at most for recovery." The nurse says before motioning for us to follow her. As soon as we leave the waiting room, I reconnect the phone to my ear. 

"Mani, Y/N's okay! She made it!" I say excitedly. Mani laughs from the other end of the line. 

"I know Mila, I heard what she said. You didn't cover the phone very well. Anyways, I'll let Ally know in the meantime. Keep us updated!" Mani says before ending the call. The nurse leads us to 193 before handing Lauren and I each a guest card to unlock the door.  As she swipes her ID card on the lock, I quickly shoot a text to Mani.

Mila: Y/N's in Room 193.

The lock clicks, and the door opens to reveal Y/N lying on the bed with her upper chest completely bandaged up. The two of us stay by her side for next the couple of hours, keeping an eye on her and the TV since it was playing Spongebob. I feel my phone continually vibrating in my pocket, most likely messages from Mani. 

Mani: Mila, Dr. Martin says Ally is free to go. He just gave her some Tylenol to take in case of a headache. We're on our way over now.

Mani: Mila!

Mani: Milaa!

Mani: Milaaa!

Mila: That's awesome! We're in room 193 by the way in case you forgot. 

I slip my phone back in my pocket and gently nudge Lauren, who had fallen asleep earlier, awake. 

"What is it Camz?" She asks tiredly. 

"The others are on their way over since Ally had just been released." Lauren nods before recognizing what's playing on the TV.

"Really Camz, Spongebob?" She asks. 

"Yes, it's a great show!" I defend.

"Yeah, for KIDS!" Lauren replies, causing me to roll my eyes. Minutes later, there was a knock at the door. We quickly open the door, eager to see Y/S/N reunited. The two of us quickly hug Ally before showing them inside and more importantly, Y/N. Ally lets out an audible gasp upon seeing Y/N's condition. 

"She'll be okay Allycat, take it easy." I say, while rubbing circles on her back. She nods before leading a quick prayer that we all take part in. And it seems that her prayer had been answered as by the next morning, Y/N was awake and alert. 

"Ladies, it looks like all her checks were good. Miss Y/LN is free to go, just take it easy, alright?" Dr. Thompson says with a smile. 

"Thank you Dr. Thompson." I say. 

"My pleasure." We nod before leaving with a healthy and very adorable Y/S/N. When we get home, the six of us cleaned ourselves up before meeting back up in the living room. 

"What now?" I ask. Ally pulls out her phone with a smile. 

Ally's POV

Will had sent me a message when I was still asleep in the hospital that I hadn't had a chance to share with the girls yet. 

"He wants us to write a new song?" Dinah asks after reading the text. 

"Can we get pizza while we write? I'm starving!" Mila says, causing the rest of us to burst out laughing. 

"Sure Mila. Why don't you and Lauren order the pizzas for us right now?" I ask, causing Mila to nod eagerly. The rest of us start working on the lyrics of our new single, and by the time the pizza arrived, we had the chorus written out. 

We are, we are, the young and the beautiful
We are, we are, the fearless, the world is yours
We are, we are, the young and the beautiful
We're alive tonight, tonight  

"I can already feel this is going to be a big hit!" Dinah says as Camren retrieves our lunch. 

"I agree DJ, I totally agree." I say just as the Cuban couple set three boxes of pizza on the coffee table. After another five hours of hard work and a bit of love making later, we had the remainder of the song written out.

We are, we are, the young and the beautiful
We're alive tonight, tonight

Flying high like an airplane
Burning stars in the Milky Way
I'm tired cause we never say
Never, never, no no
Lovers come and haters go
Won't be left out in the cold
In the dark where you always glow
Always, always oh, always, always oh

We are, we are, the young and the beautiful
We are, we are, the fearless, the world is yours
We are, we are, the young and the beautiful
We're alive tonight, tonight

Hang with me and we're figure by
That's forever and a whole new life
And we're alive cause we never cry
Never, never oh
We're running up so we don't back down
When our hearts are beating loud
Sing along to the booming sound
Always, always

We are, we are, the young and the beautiful
We are, we are, the fearless, the world is yours
We are, we are, the young and the beautiful
We're alive tonight, tonight

This one goes out to the dreamers
All the hopers and the lovers
Cause as long as we're believers
We're alive, tonight

We are, we are, the young and the beautiful
We are, we are, the fearless, the world is yours
We are, we are, the young and the beautiful
We're alive tonight, tonight
We are, we are, the young and the beautiful
We are, we are, the fearless, the world is yours
We are, we are, the young and the beautiful
We're alive tonight, tonight

Now all we had to do was come with a name, which was easier said than done.

"How about We're Alive?" Mani asks.

"Nah, it should be Tonight!" Dinah says.

"I think it should be We Are." Mila says. Lauren shakes her head.

"What? How about Fearless?" Lauren suggests. I let out a sigh, causing Y/N to giggle from next to me.

"Children, those are all wonderful suggestions but not what our band represents. Let me ask you, what are we?" I ask. The girls ponder for a moment.

"Young?" Camila asks.

"And beautiful!" Dinah adds.

"Bingo! So the combination of the two makes......." I say.

"YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL!" The girls chorus causing Y/N and I to clap.

"Finally!" Y/N says. The girls send her a glare. She tries to quickly hides behind me but fails because of our size difference. I write our title at the top of the page before Dinah takes a picture and sends to Will.

"How about a shopping trip? The malls don't close till 9." I suggest before being met with five interested faces. I quickly toss Mani the keys causing Y/N to look at me surprised.

"Why can't I drive?" She asks pouting.

"I don't know if you remember, but the last time you drove, we ended up stuck to a tree. And plus we just got out of the hospital. " I say, giving her a hug and a kiss. With Mani at the wheel, we pulled into the mall's parking lot twenty minutes later. As we made our way up towards the door, we passed by a familiar car, but I don't know where from.

"Uh, does that car look familiar to you guys?" I ask my bandmates. They all shake their heads. I shrug it off and follow the others in to the mall ready to have a good time. Once inside, Mila drags us over to a nearby rack filled with cute tops.

"Oh my goodness! Is that Sydney Sierota from Echosmith?" Y/N squeals, pointing.

I follow her finger and see Sydney next to a man who I had hoped to never see again.

Thank you for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment below who you think is the mystery man!

~Desmond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.8K 15
From the outside Dinah Jane from Fifth Harmony was all smiles and laughter.But on the inside she was still hurt and having problems forgetting her tr...
8.2K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
2.6K 61 10
Ivy was excited to see her favourite band, fifth harmony when things went horribly wrong...