Lord of Destruction - Percy J...

By OcEaNm4n

Percy was loved by a nice girlfriend, best friends he would give his life for, a family, keyword WAS, past te... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Completed?
Potential Sequel
Funny Pictures
Shameless promotion
Do you still want a sequel?
Sequel
Update

Chapter-43

4.1K 76 20
By OcEaNm4n

Chapter Forty Three

Percy's POV

We ran like hell, trying to avoid any oncoming obstacles in our way, I snaked a small glance behind us, the monsters already broke through the wall and the earth warriors, the monsters were all toppling over each other, all of them seeming to act like a zombie tsunami, oh wait, isn't that a game on a cell phone. I slapped the back of my head, damn ADHD. My guess as to how the monsters were easily catching up was because of Destruction, the dude probably enhanced the monsters of some sort.

I pointed at the trees and quickly climbed one, resting on a nearby branch, the first wave of monsters suddenly broke down the earth wall and started to rampage through the battlefield, we stayed perched atop of a branch. Just as the monsters were inching close and closer to the demigods, we jumped out of the trees and slaughter each and everyone of them, the rest were still stuck at the wall of earth. I turned towards the Chaos Army, all of them had one idea in their mind.

"Run" as the meme music suddenly started playing. We ran back to Camp Half Blood, a horde of monsters chasing our tails, all of them holding some kind of sword, shield, or spear. We quickly sprinted over to the demigods who were fearfully retreating back to their camp. The hunters drew their bows towards us thinking we were monsters, they widened their eyes lowering their bows and focused on firing arrows back at the monsters. The demigods quickly retreated back to their camp, inside the border.

We panted going inside the border, more and more waves of monsters suddenly started to pile out of the wall and run towards Camp Half Blood. I looked at the demigod army, seeing most of them injured and being treated by the Apollo campers. Some of the campers had seen better days, I saw one of the campers had a long gash in their chests, every time a boy would walk near the Hunters of Artemis, they would trip the poor lad. I looked at the demigods with a determined look on my face, no matter how much I hate them, that's it, I just hate them, but orders are orders, it would be a shame to see Earth blown to bits, note the sarcasm.

"Everyone, use spears, swords and bows, go to the edge of the border and kill any monster on sit, under no circumstances should you leave the border." I commanded, they nodded grabbing their weapons and hurrying towards the border. I channeled my power, using huge amounts of magic to strengthen the border, everyone was anxious as the monsters plowed through the battlefield and towards Camp Half Blood.

They suddenly collided with an invisible wall called the Camp Border, the campers and the army all sent slashes and arrows towards the monsters. Sweat beaded my forehead as more and more monsters kept pounding on the border, at this point, I would quickly lose my power, I couldn't keep up the border for long. I gritted my teeth channeling more and more heavy magic towards the border, the demigods kept slashing and killing every last monster, that was proven to not be enough.

I pulled my magic out, at this point if I continued, I wouldn't be able to stand up. The demigods retreated as more and more monsters suddenly poured inside Camp Half Blood with bloodlust, the barrier was now broken in half. The monsters were all looking at the demigods as if they were prey, and they were the predators. A small rustle was heard through the bushes, the monsters paid no attanetion to it. That was their downfall.

Out of the bushes came an army of girls wearing all white, al of them wearing these weird helmets, they either had bows, spears, or swords, it was a sight for sore eyes. They charged at the monsters killing them from behind, the campers were in the state of shock. The army and I took this as the time to attack, we charged too slicing every monster in our path, one of the Assassins grabbed a throwing knife and threw it at a monster inches close to Luke's face.

"No way, they actually came." Skye said with wide eyes.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"I called them, I used the my light to send a message to them, I didn't think they would actually answer it." Skye said widening her eyes, I smirked.

"Good for you." I said slicing a monster in half.

"We heard you're call Batle Captain." One of the assassin said doing the salute.

"You guys actually listened to me?" Skye said raising her eyebrows, slicing another monster in half, her Orderian Ruby sword glinting with light.

"Of course Skye, you're our leader, besides, if it weren't for you and your friend there, our home would've been in ruins." She stated, Skye widened her eyes.

"So it's still up and running and not on fire?" Skye said in a hopeful voice, she nodded.

"Of course." She stated grabbing her bow and firing an arrow at a hellhound.

"That's good to hear." Skye stated grabbing her sword and making a large arc, a beam of light suddenly cascading from her sword and slicing a whole battalion of monsters in half. I smirked clutching Netherbane in my hands, I quickly plunged the blade to a cyclops chest and did a backflip, landing on the ground safely. I dusted myself and plunged the blade at a hellhound as green smoke enveloped a small area around me, instantly sending a few monsters In a death sleep.

I quickly examined the battlefield, we were winning, by a lot, the Assassins didn't even seem to have casualties, they were one heck of an army. I smirked grabbing Netherbane and plunging it at a dracaenae's chest, however it managed to shove me to the side as it wailed in pain. I managed to bump into someone, we were sent tumbling to the ground. I shook my head looking at the one sprawled beneath me. It was Skye, I stared at her cyan orbs a nervous smile etched across my face, a few strands of hair were tucked behind her ear, a ponytail visibly seen.

"Ooh, love on the battlefield." Luke said in a sing song voice, Skye and I glared at him in unison, he shrunk down on our gazes, he went back to fighting monsters to avoid the glares of Skye and I. Skye suddenly pushed me to the side and thrusting her sword at a hellhound that was about to kill me. I stood up dusting myself, I extended my hand to which Skye gladly accepts it. I scanned my sorroundigns seeing Polybotes and Oceanus, damn. They were staring at me with wicked smiles.

"How lovely Of you to join us Jackson." Oceanus said with an evil smirk, Polybotes had a wicked grin plastered onto his face.

"It's a pleasure to be here." I said doing an over dramatic bow, they gritted their teeth at their attempts at intimidation.

"So the mighty Oceanus finally stepped out of the ocean, also Polybotes, when I kil you, stay down, I did it once, and I can do it again." I stated in a deathly serious tone.

"You know you can't beat me, Oceanus, go back to Gaea and cry like a wee baby." I mocked the Titan of the oceans, I turned my head to the bane of Poseidon, Polybotes.

"Hey, does Poly want a cracker?" I asked a small grin on my face. That did it as the two suddenly lunged at me with their tridents. I merely avoided it with ease a small smirk on my face.

"Oh, such a shame Oceanus, when I defeated Kronos, you merely ran, were you scared?" I asked laughing a bit. Oceanus lunged at me whilst Polybotes stayed his distance waiting to see an opening. Oceanus thruster his trident, I merely grabbed Netherbane and blocked the attack, I rolled out of the way and kicked the Titan in the gut sending him flying to tree. That was the golden moment, Polybotes striked lunging at me and thrusting his trident towards me, I ducked avoiding the trident.

The bane of Poseidon lurched forward sending a kick towards me, I ducked slicing at the man's lets, he toppled over with Ichor spilling on the ground. I smirked and narrowly avoided a jet of water courtesy of Oceanus. The Titan lunged at me with his trident, I ducked, Oceanus expected this and kicked me in the chest. I was sent to the ground from his kick, I shook my head from the dizziness, I stood back up with a small smirk, I wiped the blood off of my mouth.

"This is going to be fine." I said with a small smile. I twisted my ring Frostguard, a sword suddenly materializing on my hand. The sword of ice gleamed at my touch, as if humming at my prescence, I ducked avoiding a trident being thrown at me. The two looked at me as if I had grown three heads, they were astonished by the sword. I took this as my time to strike, I quickly ran at Polybotes and kicked him in the gut, it sent him flying to a tree.

I smirked approaching Polybotes with Frostguard in hand. I widened my eyes tilting my head to side, a trident zoomed past me inches close to my face, courtesy of Oceanus, to my dismay, it managed to make a small cut on my ear. The trident zoomed past me and planting itself onto a tree. I approached Polybotes and tabbed him on the arm with Frostguard, he screamed in pain as frost started to spread from his skin, covering the whole of his arm.

I felt a sudden thud as I was kicked from the back by Oceanus, damn, what a coward, someone who hits from the back. That's a big no no to me, and a big yes yes to punishment, I grabbed Oceanus' trident that was impaled onto the tree and yanked it from the tree. I grabbed the trident and struck it at Polybotes on the ground. The Bane of Poseidon screamed in pain clutching the trident and trying to pull it out, keyword tried.

I quickly zoomed towards Oceanus with Frostguard in hand. I clutched Frostguard and sent dozens upon dozens of slices onto Oceanus' direction, each one of those cuts managed to hit, sending a lot of frost to cover the whole of his body. The frost suddenly started to spread as he screamed in pain, the screaming stopped, his body fully turned to an ice sculpture, I smirked as a trident zoomed past me, I looked behind me seeing an alive Polybotes, he sure wasn't good at his aim.

I grabbed the trident and threw it at Polybotes with double that amount of force. It pierced him in the thigh sending him to a kne. I approached him with a small smile on my face, I clutched Frostguard in my hand looking at the Bane of Poseidon with a large grin.

"Say hi to your mom for me." I stated and made a large arc towards him. He instantly dissapeared to dust, returning back to Tartarus, forever. I sighed in relief looking at the battlefield, there was nothing but dust, the Assassins had no casualties, the demigods were being treated by the Apollo campers, the battle was done, but the war still isn't finished. I clutched Frostguard In my hand, the swords returning back to a ring, the worst is yet to come.

Word Count

2080

Words

A/N

PS: This is the old me, not the present me, so anything I say on this author's note is completely outdated and not true.

Well Um so I have a good news and a bad news

Bad News

I have school it just started so the updates are delayed (Yess delayed not frequent)

Good News

Nothing will change in my upload schedule it will still be the same daily update but it will be delayed so yeah see you and I'm sorry it will be delayed I will try to update everyday but yes my daily upload schedule is still there I will stil upload everyday 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 6.4K 22
Girlfriend: broke up with me Poseidon: got in a bad fight with him Camp: got kicked out Sally and Paul: left the country Percy Jackson: gone After b...
1.4M 19.9K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
315K 7.3K 20
(REWRITTEN) What would you do if everything you had was taken? Your family, friends, home? How about your dreams, your love, your life? Would you acc...
7.2K 74 20
The giant war is over, Gaea is defeated, and everything seems to be going great. Enter Robby Smith, Percy's apparent half-brother. Robby starts to st...