His Royal Guard | Royalty Lev...

By sushikitty

Plagiarism of my writing will NOT be tolerated. My village was lost to a fire known as 'The Great Chi Fire'... More

Chapter One -Life of Crime-
Chapter Two -Two Theives-
Chapter Three -Millions-
Chapter Four -Kneel before your King-
Chapter Five -Sense of Betrayal-
Chapter Six -The Prince's Saftey-
Chapter Seven -New Alliance-
Chapter Eight -The Storm-
Chapter Nine -Visits-
Chapter Ten -Ballroom Dancing-
Chapter Eleven -Arrows-
Chapter Twelve -Old Memories-
Chapter Thriteen -To Change a Prince's Mind-
Should I rewrite chapters 1-5?
Chapter Fourteen -General's Visit-
Chapter Fifteen -Stitches and Sorrows-
Chapter Sixteen -Reiner's Recovery-
Chapter Seventeen -Under a Nobleman's Rule-
Chapter Eighteen -Bonfire Fury-
I'm deleting this book.
Chapter Nineteen -Punishments of Two Princes-
Chapter Twenty -Prince Eren's Palace-
Chapter Twenty One -Recollection of the Past- Chi Memory #1
Chapter Twenty Two -Lying to Freedom-
Chapter Twenty Three -Heated Recovery-
Chapter Twenty Four -Contract and Blood-
Chapter Twenty Five -Separate Ways and Hot Days-
Chapter Twenty Six -Recollection of the Past- Chi memory #2
Chapter Twenty Seven -The Picture of Betrayal-
Chapter Twenty Eight -Bugbite-
The chapters 1-5 debate
Chapter Twenty Nine -Deep Sleep-
Chapter Thirty -Archer at the Ready-
Chapter Thirty One -Last Minute Preperations-
Chapter Thirty Two -Ballroom Split-
Chapter Thirty Three -Minds-
Cover change or nah?
Chapter Thirty Four -Wealth-
Chapter Thirty Five -Technically an Accomplice-
Chapter Thirty Six -A Trip of a Lifetime-
Chapter Thirty Seven -Noblewoman's Lab-
Vote for a cover!
Chapter Thirty Eight -Overnight-
Chapter Thirty Nine -Return Home-
Chapter Forty -Silence-
Chapter Forty One -Testing the Waters-
AHHHH
Chapter Forty Two -Revenge-
Chapter Forty Three -To Break a Contract and a Heart-
Chapter Forty Four -Plan B-
Chapter Forty Five -Final Sentence-
Chapter Forty Six -Iron Bars-
Chapter Forty Seven -Sickness-
Chapter Forty Eight -Justification-
Chapter Forty Nine -Rose Seal-
Chapter Fifty -Trial and Tribulations-
Chapter Fifty One -A Tragic Sin-
Chapter Fifty Two -Ashes-
Chapter Fifty Three - Royal Rest-
Chapter Fifty Four -Little Time-
-Announcment & Role Reversal-
Chapter Fifty Five - Finally Conscious-
Chapter Fifty Six -Questioning-
Chapter Fifty Seven -Relief-
Chapter Fifty Eight -Only a Single Day-
Education w/ sushikitty
Chapter Fifty Nine -His Majesty's Crown-
Chapter Sixty One -Forgotten Dreams-
Chapter Sixty Two -Royal Lovers-
Thank you!
Sequel!

Chapter Sixty - His Majesty's Coronation-

15.8K 746 1.9K
By sushikitty

Enjoy~ delayed updates after this :'(

           •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Twelve o'clock meant only one thing: Levi was to leave us for a designated amount of time in order to claim his throne. With such large amounts of cheering, it was extremely hard to understand what Levi was trying to say. I furrowed my brows, lightly taking ahold of his shoulder as he leant close to my ear. In full view of his people.

"Eyes on me, (Y/N)."

I merely smiled; nodding my head with an enthusiastic whisper of encouragement. Levi lightly brushed his fingers across my face and swiftly turned on his heel. I hope things go well... Levi's time is now. The moment he becomes bound to his Kingdom forever.

Since I was Levi's 'honourable guest' two heavily armoured guards escorted me to the front of Levi's throne and even allowed to sit on the very first pew. Levi met my nervous stare with heavy smugness. When we very first met, a situation like this was completely unfathomable.

A low life thief potentially marrying her capture and attending his coronation. Sounds like something out of a fairytale or an incredibly twisted book. Levi remained cold as ice, sitting upon his throne as the coronation began.

Eren was nowhere to be seen - and for once - I wasn't in the least worried of where he could be. Levi remained my main priority along side the safety of Reiner, who sat beside me.

"We welcome everyone today - rich or poor - for the great coronation of our new King, Levi Ackerman."

Levi looked incredibly handsome, but also sort of dismayed. Becoming King is a massive - no - huge achievement. Levi has lived the majority of his life waiting for this very moment. I suppose he wishes to savour it, but then again, he wasn't given a choice. Since a young child, this is what he was created to do.

What his ancestors have done a million times over and what his father has done just before him. The entire royal hall began to clap, but the poor below cheered and screamed loudly, forcing the rich to scrunch up their lips and roll their eyes.

The poor, who were awfully hard to see due to the balcony, bellowed songs of riches and cries of joy. I also happened to notice many of them yelled my name; claiming a very forward idea: "Propose to (Y/N)! She shall save us from such misery!"

Just goes to show how uneducated many of them are; I can increase their living standards, not rescue them from death and disease. I'll try my very best to ease their misery. I know better than anyone what it's like to lose everything.

Levi just so happened to overhear the less fortunate's cries and smirked softly in my overall direction. Sadly, many rich noblewomen sat behind me and instantly assumed Prince Levi was looking at them. I lowered my head as the pew behind mine erupted into giggles.

How pathetic. Do they not know of my presence? What a rude insult to Prince Levi's very name and position. Upon realising my immense amount of jealousy, I immediately questioned my actions. Did I just... insult Levi's people? Was I angry over their laughter? 

Dear god, a warrior from Chi infatuated with a stoic Prince. If anything, that's the most pathetic notion. As if noticing my internal struggle, Prince Levi suddenly produced something only he and I knew about. On the left side of his collar, was a small, beautiful red rose. The very flower that encouraged me during my stay at Eren's palace.

I smiled bashfully as the noble presenting Levi's coronation continued to speak throughout our little moment of bliss. Unbeknownst to anyone in the room, that red rose held significant emotional value, value which I now cherished forever within my heart.

Levi's face was unreadable; maybe even lifeless. Once the noble finished his brief introduction, Levi's official coronation was to begin. As if on queue, multiple female nobles began to walk down the crimson carpet leading to Levi's throne. No music was played, only mere silence filled the room.

I watched with peaked interest as the young ladies finally approached Levi's throne and bowed deeply, presenting his crown worn as a Prince, now to be claimed as King. Levi refused to have his crown altered in anyway, claiming he would wear the same crown as his father and rule a thousand times more effectively.

Now music began to play, light wooden lutes and a soft choir only added to the intensity of the coronation. Levi reached for his crown, but just as his fingertips were about to touch; he hesitated. My heart practically stopped beating from sheer worry. Is he scared? Has his body frozen up? I was on the edge of my seat with through the roof anxiety levels.

A King refusing the crown is unheard of.

Levi...

After a couple of seconds, Levi's hands tightly grasped the sides of his crown as he lifted the luxury gold high into the air. Everyone began to cheer and clap as he slowly lowered the magnificent crown atop of his combed raven hair. The music began to pick up, this time the ambiance was a lot more celebratory - fast lute strings and the rough voices of: "May the King never die!" echoed around the room.

As Levi stood from his newly claimed throne, the surrounding guards loudly saluted. Many of his richer people all leant forward into respectful bows. I quickly realised this was meant as loyalty to the new King and mirrored their actions.

Only something lightly grazed my hand.

I hastily leant backwards in attempts of discovering just what exactly had touched me during a coronation; only I met eyes with the King himself. Levi stood opposite me with his hand tightly entwined with mine. I was about to question such brash public actions; only he pulled me to the front of his throne.

I knew my eyes were wide in disbelief as the entire Kingdom suddenly fell silent upon seeing me so close to Levi's throne. Dear god, has he pulled me too close? Is he going to announce me as failed guest? What on earth is he doin--

Levi got down on one knee.

Time suddenly stopped; surely he wasn't going to do this here? Levi told me he wished for our proposal to be 'proper' is this what he meant? All Royal proposals are meant to be done in the public eye, but this is in the eye of everyone who's ever existed. I remained lifeless as Levi announced his desire to wed me in front of his entire Kingdom.

"Will you marry me, (Y/N)?"

I hesitantly cast my eyes around the hall, everyone watched in disbelief, although not one person spoke out against us. Since the trial, people had no choice but to obey or face Levi's dreaded wrath. With little hesitation, I spoke one word:

"Yes."

Since people's intense staring distracted me from the love of the moment, I failed to see the (F/C) ring Levi had presented me with. I knew my face was similar to that of a roasted tomato, but people then began to cheer loudly; particularly from below the balcony.

Levi lightly held my hand in place as he slipped the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen in the history of my measly life - onto my finger. People began to throw confetti of some sorts as many petals landed in King Levi's hair. I listened to the poor go berserk beneath us, followed by loud sobs of joy.

The rich had no choice in the matter and clapped regardless. If anyone were to protest under the watch of Levi, I have little to no doubt he would send them to the cells. I smiled brightly as Levi lightly took ahold of my chin and kissed me briefly in front of his cheering people.

"Nn~"

I also burned this memory deep within my brain, my heart overflowing with love as Levi gently leant away and held my ring up for his people to view. The noble who presented the coronation then spoke the severity of our new roles.

"King Levi Ackerman and his fiancé, (Y/N)!"

If the poor weren't excited before - they certainly were now. Many chanted prayers of love and shouted our relationship was 'a gift from God.' Levi tightly grasped my hand with a faint smirk as multiple guards appeared either side of us. Silver shields... I recognise them from the courthouse fire.

Two guards - dressed completely in silver - escorted us down the crimson carpet leading away from the royal hall and into an empty, unused room.

As we past many pews, I happen to see the slow - slightly morbid - clap of Eren, who sat beside his trusty servant, Armin. Little blond Armin looked ecstatic and celebrated along side his Master, only a lot more cheerfully. Once the marble doors closed behind us the whole event suddenly seemed surreal. I glanced downwards at my newly received ring with a faint smile.

"Thank you, Levi."

"Don't mention it."

Levi rolled his eyes, revealing a matching ring of similar colour. The rings were identical in shape and overall size, only mine bore a similar resemblance to a circle gem. Levi suddenly looked uncomfortable as he ordered his silver guards to turn their backs for a couple of seconds.

As expected, the silver guards turned away, lifting their shields behind their backs as a mean of protection - minus looking. Levi swiftly pressed my alarmed presence against the palace wall and proceeded to kiss me with passionate fury.

I expected he wished to do this after presenting me with the ring, but couldn't due to the eyes of his people. I shivered upon feeling the cool whisper of his breath against my ear.

"I'll allow you to finally have a last name after going so many years without one~"

"Y-Yes..."

Was my stuttered and rather lame reply. I raised my arm up, covering my relentless blush with a gentle nod of my head. King Levi seemed amused, reluctantly moving away with a simple lick of his lips.

"Turn around and resume protection."

The silver guards did just that, ignoring my flustered expression with army-like training. Levi and I began to walk down the hallway and meet up with Reiner half way. The guards were lifeless.

--Our plan went wrong--

Reiner stood against the hallway wallpaper closer than we arranged. Levi was clearly shocked to see him as leaving the coronation area without alerting suspicion would of been an near impossible task.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"That's polite. You just proposed to my-"

I immediately intervened; embracing Reiner into a slightly tighter embrace than usual. As if understanding my unspoken threat, Reiner reluctantly hugged me back. I smiled gently as he began to congratulate me.

"Wow, (Y/N). Someone actually wants to marry a scatterbrain like you."

I felt my lips twitch from hearing his blatantly insulting words. I hastily lowered my foot down his shin with as much force as I could possibly muster.

"Ow! I mean, what a beautiful couple you two make!"

I released the pressure on Reiner's foot with a more confident smile as King Levi merely rolled his eyes in response to witnessing our behaviour. All of a sudden the air turned cold,
I shuddered from the change of environment as Eren suddenly turned the corner.

Without Armin by his side.

That explains the ice on the walls and blood running from all the faucets. Eren is here. Reiner immediately stood in front of Levi and I, greeting Eren with a little too much warmth.

"Prince Eren. It's a pleasure to see you agai-"

Reiner's words were suddenly cut short and I immediately wondered why. Reiner remained still for a couple of seconds and didn't move from his position in front of Eren. Why isn't he finishing his sentence? Levi approached the two of them and hesitantly placed his hand onto Reiner's shoulder almost to check on his wellbeing.

Just like that, Reiner fell backwards with a deep exhale, clutching what seemed to be his chest.

"Ack... ugh..."

"Reiner--?!"

Reiner lay on his back with his hands covered in blood. It took mere seconds for me to realise the soul destroying incident.

Eren had stabbed Reiner in cold blood.

"Oh God, Reiner... this can't be happening! Call a medic!"

Since the silver shielded guards had long left our presence after the dismissal ordered by Levi, no one was here to witness the crime. I tightly grasped Reiner's hand as he began to choke on his own blood. All of a sudden, I broke down crying, screaming for a medic or some sort of aid.

"Levi! Do something! Call a medic!"

Levi crouched down beside me, although he remained completely silent. Why is no one doing anything?! Reiner's grip on my hand seemed to lessen as I began to encourage him to cling to life. I couldn't even make out his face due to the tears and screams that blinded my vision.

The incident happened so quickly, I hardly understood what was happening.

"Reiner... please... don't leave me like this..."

                          Reiner smiled.

"It's okay... (Y/N)... I'm... okay."

I wiped my face, ripping the material from my dress in a desperate attempt of trying to stop the bleeding. Blood poured from Reiner's wound and stained my hands, his injury just would not stop bleeding no matter how hard I pressed down.

"Reiner... just keep your eyes open!"

Reiner leant his head back against the carpet and began to lose the spark in his eyes. I cried violently, desperately calling for Levi's aid. He did nothing. Reiner's lips began to trickle with blood. No he can make it! His injuries aren't that bad!

"Take... care of my... Chi sister, Levi..."

Levi only nodded his head, his lips parting as if to speak, but suddenly deciding against it. Reiner gently turned his head, tears fell from his eyes as he suddenly realised he was in the midst of dying.

"I'll... say hello to Marco... for you, (Y-Y/N)..."

I completely lost my hold on my emotions, clutching Reiner's hand which had now gone limp. His injury is nothing! Reiner is a Chi solider, he can't die!

"Reiner! Not like this... I still wanted to tell you so many things... we survived the fire together! You can't leave like this!"

Reiner remained unresponsive as I leant into his chest and sobbed. I still had so many things I wished to tell him. I never said how much I loved and appreciated him... I never told him how proud his family was.

"Reiner... please... you're my only family..."

He was gone. Reiner had left this earth far, far too early. I immediately raised my head and met the image of Eren who leant against the hallway with the dreaded blade between his fingers. Eren smiled wickedly, throwing the knife into the air and catching the weapon with a loud chuckle.

"Is that it? I expected Chi soldiers to put up more of a fight..."

Eren's words burned within me, fuelling a rage I'd never felt or previously knew existed. I angrily reached for Levi's knife with intent to murder Eren ten times more painfully than Reiner. My eyes were cold, lifeless, and empty. I felt like some sort of ghost. Like my life wasn't worth living anymore.

"I'll kill you."

Reiner was killed mercilessly, and without time to move away. Not even a God could have avoided that attack. Not to mention Reiner trusted Eren since he was rescued from the fire. Reiner lied to us in the coronation room in order to spare my feelings.

I leapt from my crouch with Levi's blade in hand, just as I was about to sprint close, I was suddenly tackled from behind. I screamed for whoever held me down to let go, but the controlling grip around my shoulders only increased the more I struggled.

Levi's throat spiked in concern as he spoke, but his eyes shone with determination. Like he was desperate to keep me pinned to the floor.

"I can protect you from many things, (Y/N). Murder is not one of them. If you kill Eren right now; we will never marry."

I continued to struggle; shouting for Reiner to get up. My mind was a mess, my only family had now left me in the worst, most shocking way possible. I didn't want to live. All my years in Chi with Reiner, climbing trees, training, and eating noodles.

He wasn't supposed to leave me!

"Let me go, Levi! No! Reiner!"

Levi kept me pinned with the entirety of his strength. Levi was indeed bigger than me, but I flashed back to my training in Chi and began to perform ancient martial arts in order to escape. Levi anticipated this, pressing his hands against my arms with incredible force.

"Levi! Let me go! You don't understand! Reiner!"

Levi refused to release his anger and instead spoke calmly.

"It's because I don't understand, I won't let you go, (Y/N). Think of how hard we fought in order to be together. We can mourn Reiner together, once we leave - together. Think of what will happen if you kill Eren. It's what he wants."

My struggling ceased; almost like my soul had just given up altogether. If I kill Eren right now, Levi will not be able to spare me of such a crime. I'd be hung in the town square.

My future with Levi would be officially over. After all the hard work we put in - it would be over in a simple stab to the heart. Eren attempted to fuel the embers within, but failed miserably after Levi had miraculously managed to calm me to a point of giving up.

"Are you serious, (Y/N)? That King truly has corrupted your mind. You won't kill me after murdering your brother?"

Eren would go so far to ruin our lives he's willing to die over it. I won't let him have his way. He'll rot in the cells for the rest of his pathetic life.

I felt my body react to Eren's words, but Levi merely lifted me up as we began to leave the hallway. Leaving a broken Eren and deceased Reiner behind.

"I won't kill you, Eren. I feel sorry for you. You will never understand the gift of friendship and you'll have plenty of time to think about it -  in the cells."

The coronation had ended.

A day of celebration turned into years of mourning.

           •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thank you for reading :'(
Please comment and vote :'-(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 898 15
[ UNDER EDITING!!! ] 《COMPLETED》 Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by titans. Titans are tall, seem to have no intelligence...
213K 6.4K 15
"Mommy did they live happily ever after?" !DISCLAIMER! I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR ATTACK ON TITAN, EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I HAVE MADE AND THE PLOT
17.3K 637 21
Sequel to I Wanna Be Yours The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. {Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} Disclaime...
310 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...