Georgia |Chase Elliott

Von Stop_Greenburg

(Completed) It's been Dad and me since before I can remember. That was until he came speeding in. Quite liter... Mehr

Before
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

13

626 5 0
Von Stop_Greenburg

{Friday night towards the end of the rehearsal dinner.}
Landry's POV

"I really hate that your not going to be with me tonight." I whispered as I looked around at our family's and friends.

"Yeah me too but tomorrow night we'll be married and we won't have to be apart ever again." Chase whispered back. I smiled at home and laid my head on his shoulder.

•••
About fifteen minutes afterwards
•••

Now I'm sitting on the couch Mo was on the other end I couldn't help but notice her being weirder than usual. It's probably just because she started thinking about marriage and that scares her because her mom could never keep a husband. Mo spent most her childhood with me when I was around to hang out with. Her dad moved to California when she was 8 and I don't think she's seen him since which is another reason she has a hard time trusting men. I think that Ryan is making her realize how great a man can be to her though. I'm really excited about Mo and Ryan and their relationship. I'm more excited though because there's like hours until I get married.

•••
The next morning
•••

As soon as I woke up I knew thing were going to be hectic Cindy and Mo and some of my other friends all doing hair and makeup and everyone was everywhere. I'm not allowed to leave this room in the church so I'm bored I've been helping people curl their hair and put their dresses on and stuff. It's finally time for my hair and make up.

After all that I put my dress on and now there's only 15 minutes until I walk down the isle.

Chase's POV

         It's currently 5:54 pm and I'm being told it's time to line up, Or at least for the guys and bridesmaids to line up I'm walking by myself. I see the bridesmaids all start filing in their spots and Landry's preacher motioned for me to walk his way. It's finally happening.

3rd person POV

Landry couldn't breathe when she saw Chase standing next to the preacher, Chase couldn't breathe when he saw her. Landry's hand holding her fathers as she walked closer. Landry didn't think she'd be able to breathe ever again and neither did Chase. She reached the front of the small church in what felt like 5 years but was truly only a minute. Mr. Sutton was hesitant to let go of his daughter, she's all he's had the past 19 years. She hugged him and the preacher asked "Who's giving this girl to this man?"

"That'd be me." Thomas says trying to be comical something he was always good at was making Landry laugh. She chuckled a little before looking into Chase's eyes. His warm brown eyes that always seemed to light up when she was around. The moment was finally here. Landry was soon to be an Elliott.

        After what felt like forever the preacher asked for their vows. Chase went first "Landry my mom told me the other day that even when we were two your mom and mine wanted us to be together. I'm sure back then it was purely a joke because we were toddlers and they really weren't rushing us into anything. Our fathers always laughed off their ideas and then one day, a warm August day you were turning 15 and something changed that day. I no longer looked at you as my best friend Landry, I looked at you as so much more, then one day 10 months ago you came up to me and told me you wanted to go out like out out. I was shocked because I never knew you liked me the way I liked you, it was automatically a natural feeling to be with you and everyday I fall in love again."

       "Chase, I always knew I'd be a racer and I'd always be your best friend, but 10 months ago I'd had enough of waiting on you to ask me out and Blaney might've meddled a little, that night I knew for sure you'd always be more than my best friend. I can't believe we're here today a day I'd dreamed of for a long time. My dad gave me a book last night where my mom wrote me letters that she intended to read to me, one of these letters read "Landry I know your just a baby but I know someday you'll be with that Elliott boy and he better treat you right like I know he will he's 3 and you both already look at each other so sweetly, your the cutest little kids." My mama was a serious person and I find it funny that our parents knew we'd be together someday. That someday is here and I know that my mama is up in heaven throwing a party because for 3 years I told everybody I was just going to be a dog lady. Back to the point, I love you William Clyde Elliott, more than you know."

      "Chase repeat after me,.." we both repeated after the preacher then Ryan and Mo handed us the rings. "I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. Chase you can kiss the bride."

Landry's POV

Now we're taking pictures and I'm honestly just ready to eat and dance. I think we're taken about 167 pictures and they're basically all the same. Finally the photographer says we're done. We then went across the road to this big field where we had everything set up.

(Yeah pretend the invitations say Landry and Chase)

Everything was perfect I don't think I've ever smiled so much in my life not even my first cup win. This is so much better. I think everyone on the lake could hear Eric Church playing through the speakers. We got there and they let the song that played end before starting the playlist. I smiled at Chase as 'wannabe' started playing. This man is something else, he grabbed my hands and we started dancing. The night is young and I couldn't be happier than I am at this moment.

____________________

I hope y'all like this I love these characters so much and I don't want this book to end... I'm writing a spinoff for whenever I decide I'm ready to put it up, it's not what you expect but I hope y'all will love it as much as you love this.

I'm so sorry that I've been slacking, we had some girls on my team get in trouble so I've been playing all our games because we only had 9 players eligible to play. It's been hectic, but I'm getting through being the only freshman with as much grace as possible. I have like 3 games this week and I don't have school Monday because I live in the path of totality so we cancelled school. High school is crazy and I'm definitely trying to get the hang of it but 2 weeks down a crap ton to go.

Unfortunately if your coming here from watching the race you know my favorite person won. Woohoo 🤦🏻‍♀️🙎🏻🤢. Don't hate my for not liking him it's how I was raised. My grandpa on my dad's side loved Kyle Busch... had shirts and everything just because he knew it made my dad mad, that just how they were. But hey pawpaw Judson and pawpaw Lee this ones for you. Your granddaughter is taking on your love of racing.

Hope y'all enjoyed this,

Love Abby

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

142K 2.6K 38
Haha get it? It's like My Girl but with their accent bahaha... I'm sorry I'll stop (Newsies x reader)
454 28 5
"Its lights out and away we go!!" "You're our brother, a Leclerc. We'll always love you no matter what" "Not family by blood but family by heart" "yo...
10.9K 603 50
Book 3 of Even Though I'm Leaving Maddy and Ryan's story continues!
16.3K 416 24
jade wright & chase elliott went their separate ways after high school. it's been almost 12 years since these two have seen or even talked to each ot...