I will win you Back ( Current...

Da MysTeRhea_fanfics

She saw a dream but he destroyed it. The girl who was waiting for a prince charming to come on a white horse... Altro

Shattered soul
Perplex
Unworthy
Worried
Somethings off
Tables have turned
Emotionless
A stand
Guilt
Desperation leads to Insanity
A little peace
The start of a storm
Unspoken goodbyes
Terror
The Unmasking
The day of Doom
The hidden side
Pieces of the puzzle
When the wall breaks down
The beginning of the end
'Titalya'
The defeat of ASR
Tough Choices
Gone
And the clouds rained again
Between Dread and Devastation
Silver linings shine through
Hope
Cracks
Road to Recovery
Good news Bad news
Here come the little angels
The break of a new dawn

Good new at last

11.2K 454 30
Da MysTeRhea_fanfics

Arnav had been changing the cloth on her forehead for almost an hour now unaware of the happenings just a few feet below him.

Caressing her cheeks lightly, he inhaled sharply trying to get rid of the horrid feeling of something happening to her. Even though the doctor had reassured them that it was least unlikely for her condition to worsen, but until he could find his innocent, childish and crazy wife back on her feet, he still couldn't get rid of the nightmares in his mind. As much as he'd try to believe, the fact was that he couldn't bring himself to hate her. If he did then he would have destroyed and killed her the day he found our about her intentions to snatch his sister's happiness, but instead he chose to bind her with him in a bond he never even believed in. If someone would've told him a year ago that he'd be married to a crazy going girl who was having an affair with his own brother-in-law, he'd straight away make a call to the Mental Health Facility, yet here he was guilt eating up his insides apologising to this woman in the heart he thought was frozen.

* Short disclaimer: No Bubbly track took place. Till now whenever Akash would come home, Monorama would always keep him busy in chats and try to degrade Payal's image in his mind while he just helplessly heard and later ignored her words.*

Payal closed the door behind her and went to dit on the bed burying her face in her hands. Tears came down slowly as sobs escaped her mouth one  by one.

Akash looked at this heart wrenching scene and soon joined his brother in the guilt-ridden club as he replayed the scene where he'd promised to keep her happy and always support her, yet here he was, after listening to his mother instigating him against her, helplessly standing at the door watching her cry.

"Payalji?"

He called out softly so as to not startle her. But despite his efforts, she was caught by surprise and tries to wipe her tears in order to hide her weakness from him.

" You here? I thought you were with Mom. Go freshen up, I'll get you tea."

She gets up to leave but he holds her hand and makes her sit on the bed again.

" Payalji, I know I haven't been a good husband so far, but please don't shun me out when I know you need me. I have promised to take care of you but see here, I'm such a failure that not even a month of the marraige and I can't stop your tears."
He bent his head down in shame wiping the lone tear that was trickling down her face.

Hearing his words, she immediately shook her head and held his hands.

" No Akashji, you are not at fault here. It's just that I got a little upset seeing Khushi's condition."

Hearing that, a sudden frown appeared on Akash's face.

" Khushiji's condition? What happened to her?"

He was both confused and enlightened since Khushi's matter explained both Payal and Arnav's worries. But his mind ran a list of all negative possibilities that could make his wife this upset. Looking at Payals face he could guess that she was going to cry again, so suppressing his confusion, he held her shoulders gently lending silent support to her.

At this gesture, the dam broke and Payal couldn't hold her sobs back as she leaned into her husbands embrace, resting her head on his shoulder trying to absorb all the comfort she could.

" I am a very bad sister Akashji. She was sneezing since morning, but when she ignored it, I too simply let the matter go. Why am I such a failure of an elder sister? I should've known something was wrong. I should've made her take a medication. If I had done something, then she wouldn't have......."

Her crying got worse as she remembered the scene, while he just caressed her hair in a bid to soothe her.

" She had gone hone to rest after breakfast. And when I went to get her for lunch, she was sleeping so I let her be. Bu....but when I went to give her lunch, she wasn't waking up. I tried to shake her, I called her name so many times, but she wouldn't get up. Doctor uncle said that she fainted due to fever. She had a fever of 104°C Akashji. I couldn't do anything for her. I'm a very bad sister. I am very bad."

By now her sobs had escalated to hysterical crying and he could only rub her back as she clutched on his caller letting her worries out.

" Payalji, you are certainly not a bad sister. This is not your fault. How could you have done something when Khushiji didn't say anything. The weather has changed so she must've got a fever because of that and like doctor uncle said, there's nothing to worry about. Her fever will subside. Soon she'll be jumping and running around like the Khushi Express we know."

His words finally managed to bring relief to her heart and a smile to her face. He looked at her content at being able to ease her worries.

After what seemed like forever, Khushi's eyes began to slowly struggle to open.
Arnav who had been waiting for this moment, sighed in relief closing his eyes. But the sight that came into his view as his eyes opened suddenly brought back all his anger and he moved towards the door startling Shyam who was peeking into the room.

Seeing him trying to look at Khushi brought back the happenings of the day of their wedding and his resolve broke. The guilt lessened till he locked it away in a tiny part of his heart, the rest filling up with the angst of betrayal.

Turning back he glared at her weak form, as she slowly sat up on the bed. 

"What are you trying to prove? When I clearly told you that it's going to rain, what did you want to prove by getting drenched? that I'm a bad person. I had seen your clothes drying in the washroom. Why do you do this, Khushi? Every single time that I try to forget your affair, you or your lover come in front of my eyes reminding me. I thought after knowing about Di's health, Shyam would restrain himself. Yet you both don't seem to have any sense of shame."

He finished ranting waiting for her to say something, retaliate, admit, or at least deny, but she just sat there on the bed  clutching the sheets looking away from him.

He was about to continue but the knock on the door stopped him. 

On the other side of the door, Anjali looked into the room worried. 

" Chhote, how is Khushiji now. Did she wake up?"

Not in the mood to talk, he simply moved aside giving her the view of a now conscious Khushi looking towards the door. Anjali sighed in relief and called for everyone announcing that Khushi woke up. 

Within a minute, all members of the family came to the room. Everyone engrossed themselves in asking about Khushi's health while she answered everyone politely. Nudged by her husband even Mamiji patted her head for courtesy sake. Once everyone in the room had their turn, Shyam came in much to the displeasure of 3 people. 

He smiled seeing her, but only these 3 noticed the creepiness hidden in his smile. While Arnav clenched  his hands, Payal started brainstorming ways to prevent her from going near her sister.

"Khushiji, you are fine now? Rani Sahiba was so worried about you."

Moving forward, he was about to reach the bed when Payal's words spoiled his efforts to touch her yet again.

"Hari Prakashji ne khaana taiyaar kar diya hoga. Khushi hum tumhara khaana le aate hai, tumne subah se kuchh bhi nahi khaya hai."

(HP must have got the food ready by now. Khushi, I'll get you something, you haven't had anything since morning.)

 Everyone nodded at that but Khushi frowned. 

" No Jiji, it will be time for dinner soon. I'll eat with everyone then. I don't want to eat alone."

Payal was about to argue, but Nani intervened saving the situation and asking everyone to take an early dinner. 

Everyone met on the table and finished eating when Shyam asked for everyone's attention.

"Actually, I need to say something to everyone."

Everyone looked at him confused except Anjali.

"I have taken up a new case for which I need to go to Agra for a few days. It is a very important case, otherwise I wouldn't have even thought of leaving Rani Sahiba alone in this condition." 

Everyone looked at Anjali expecting her to fuss at him leaving like always but she simply blinked at them smiling thinking of the new house Shyam had promised this case would help in. Seeing her fine with this, everyone let the matter go, not noticing the sighs of relief from Khushi, Arnav and Payal. 

"Chhote, take Khushiji to your room. She needs to take the medicines as well."

Arnav simply nodded at his sister and went forth to perform said task. 

" Arnavji aap rehne dijiye, hum Khushi ko le chaltein hai. Waise bhi woh dawaai lene mei9n bauhat nakhre karti hai."

(Arnavji, you let it be. I'll take Khushi. As it is she makes a fuss while taking medicines.)

Payal stopped him taking her plate, but Arnav had other plans.He knew he was irrational when he shouted on her as soon as she regained conscious. He wanted to appologise to her before she went to sleep again. He just promised Payal that he'd be able to handle her and went ahead.

In the room, as she looked at the medicines distastefully knowing they'd be bitter but she wasn't going to let such a childish reason be a topic of conversation between them. After what happened between them the previous day, all she wanted to do was ignore him till the months passed. She knew talking wouldn't solve anything. If he was willing to believe that leech's words then there was nothing she could say to gain his trust. Moreover she trusted in her best friend and believed she had enough strength to endure everything that came her way. 

Before he could say anything she took the medicines and gulped them with the glass of water he held. Keeping the glass down, she went towards the wardrobe to get her clothes but this time he wasn't going to just stand there. Before she took her second step she was pulled back to him. Her back pressed against his front, created the tingling sensation she wanted to get rid of but couldn't.  

" Khushi, please just listen to me once."

Struggling to get out of his grip she shook her head.

" It's really important, please just once let's sit and talk."

Hearing those words, rage started filling up her insides.

" Baat karne ka waqt ko guzre ek mahina ho chuka hai. Ab sirf sachai la intezaar hai."

( The time to talk ended a month ago. Now we just need to wait for the truth.)

He sighed trying to keep his anger inside and unknowingly loosened his hold allowing her to go to the bathroom and change.

Before he could stop her, a call disturbed him and he went to take it.

Almost an hour went by and when he entered the room again, he saw her keeping her pillow on the recliner.

"Take the bed today. You're sick."

She continued spreading her sheet ignoring him, but this time instead of shouting, he decided to take another route.

Convincing Payal to sleep in thier room was easier said than done. Even Nani supported the decision since Payal would know better how to take care of her sister.

Knowing that she was soundly sleeping on the bed, he took a peaceful breath relaxing at the news he had recieved.

If just the announcement of his dear Jijaji's departure could bring so much sanity onto him. He was sure that this hood news would help him with his stubborn wife as well.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Since this one is a bit delayed, I've made it a bit too long. I think I might have a problem cause I had to summarise so many things here and yet it's about double of what I usually write.

So how many of you are happy that Shyam's leaving?

And what do you think about Payal and Akash's relationship?

I was at my grandparents house and I had a lot of application deadlines to meet so last week was a little tough. But hopefully this week is a smooth sail.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

190K 7.6K 17
A rewrite of the show IPKKND. Arnav was not kidnapped from the airport. How does Khushi try to prove her innocence? How does Arnav find out the truth...
643K 43.2K 92
Based on the popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 1 Khushi and Arnav represent the worst part of each other's pasts. Neither want anything...
412K 22.8K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.
447K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...