I will win you Back ( Current...

By MysTeRhea_fanfics

She saw a dream but he destroyed it. The girl who was waiting for a prince charming to come on a white horse... More

Shattered soul
Perplex
Unworthy
Worried
Somethings off
Tables have turned
Emotionless
A stand
Guilt
Good new at last
A little peace
The start of a storm
Unspoken goodbyes
Terror
The Unmasking
The day of Doom
The hidden side
Pieces of the puzzle
When the wall breaks down
The beginning of the end
'Titalya'
The defeat of ASR
Tough Choices
Gone
And the clouds rained again
Between Dread and Devastation
Silver linings shine through
Hope
Cracks
Road to Recovery
Good news Bad news
Here come the little angels
The break of a new dawn

Desperation leads to Insanity

12.3K 509 27
By MysTeRhea_fanfics

After asking his brother to come home immediately, Arnav enters his room only to witness his sister-in-law applying a wet cloth to his wife's forehead.

Noiselessly he reached their end of the bed and lightly caressed her face. This moment seemed way too close to home. His mind wandered back to the time when she had gotten sick on thier misadventure at the dhaba (highway restaurant) on the way to Nainital. Even then, she had gotten sick because of him, and even now. His thoughts went back to seeing her wet clothes drying in the washroom that morning. He remembered thinking how she deserved it after he had specifically warned her, but now looking at her face, all he could feel was the guilt eating him alive. Shutting his eyes,every  single moment where he hurt her flashed in his mind. His heart broke into pieces as he was reminded of all the times he humiliated her, accused her, scolded her, hurt her. At that moment if there was one incident he could choose to change from his past, this time it was the first time they met.

Payal had moved back on seeing her sister's husband arrive beside her. Looking at his painstriken face, she couldn't help but console him.

"She's fine, Arnavji. You can relax."

He barely nodded at her as he opened his eyes and took the cloth off Khushi's head.

" Akash is coming home just now. You should go."

Payal went down as soon as the words were said. The day's happenings had taken a toll on her, and apart from her unconscious sister, the only other person she could find comfort in was her husband.

Running down the stairs she had intended to stay in the living room, so she could open the door as soon as he came in, but was halted by Anjali at the bottom.

" Payalji, do you have any idea where Shyamji could be?"

Payal looked at her sister-in-law dumbfounded, her conversation with said man replaying in her head. Forcing a confused expression on her face, she shook her head saying no.

The latter looked at her for a moment before nodding and going towards her room.

The doorbell rang just as Anjali passed her and she found herself running to open it.

But seeing the person on the other side only brought her disappointment. Hiding her feelings, she gave way to NK with a small smile.

Arnav heard the steps behind him and turned to see NK placing the packet of medicines and the prescription on the table. NK gave his clearly distressed brother a small smile to encourage him.

" Sab chheek ho jayega, Nannav."
(Everything will be sneeze, Nannav.)

Arnav frowned hearing him, and whispered.

" Theek."
(Fine.)

NK nodded with an enlightened expression.

" Now go."

He turned back to his wife hearing the fading footsteps. But turned back hearing the sound again just a few minutes later.

He frowned at a flustered NK who showed the phone in his hand indicating he'd come to collect it and walked off.

He shook his head and went back to rehydrating the cloth on Khushi's forehead.

Downstairs a jumpy Payal stood in front of the door just waiting for the heavenly bell to ring so that she could open the door to her husband and finally convey what she was feeling.

It seemed God had heard her prayers as that very second the doorbell sounded and she opened the door to a slightly frowning, worried Akash.

Akash was surprised at his brothers sudden urgency to have him home. Fortunately the venue where he had an investor's meeting was just about a 10 minute drive from his residence and reached in record time with his heart raving at the thought of the emergency that could have occurred.

Looking at Payal with light tear stains on her cheeks and the glistening eyes, he wasn't surprised when she suddenly pounced on him hugging the daylights out of him. Placing his arms around her, the expression of shock transitioned into one of worry as he thought what could have made his usually shy wife display such an act of affection at the doorstep.

" Humra bitwa kan saans to laiyan diyo. Darwaaze par aise besharmon ki tarhan oo se lipti ho. Jakar oo ke liye pani toh le aayon."

( Atleast let my son breath. You're sticking to him at the doorstep shamelessly. Atleast get some water for him.)

Both parted from the hug, she embarrassed while he slightly angry.

She took his bag from him and was going towards the kitchen when she saw HP coming with the tray. Wiping the tears that had managed to escape, she ran upstairs to thier room.

Rejecting the glass of water, Akash was about to follow his wife, when he felt his mothers hand stopping him.

" Humare saath challo. Humka tumka kauno impartant cheez tell karni hai."
( Come with me. I need to tell you something important.)

Akash looks towards his room impatiently as he removes his mothers hand from his arm.

" Let's talk later, Ma. Payalji seems upset, let me see what's troubling her first."

But Manorama was adamant. Frowning, she stomped as she retaliated.

" Haa, tumka toh sirf oo khoon bhari taang ka hi fikar hai. Humri toh kono importanciya hi naahi hai. Tumka ka farak padi, ki oo aaj Sasuma ko humare khilaf bhadkaaye di. Aaj oo khoon bhari taang aur oo ki sishter ke kaaran, Sasuma humka itna saara  sunaayi. Humari iti insultiya ki oo Gupta sishters ne. Oar tumka toh bas ee chinta hai ki tumhari patni upsetiya hai. Oo khoon bhari taang humse humara bitwa istealiya karat rahi."

(Of course, you are just worried about that bloody-leg(Payal). I have no importance. Why would you care about how that bloody leg(Payal) instigated mother-in-law against me. Today, because of that bloody leg(Payal) and her sister, mother-in-law scolded me so much. Those Gupta sisters humiliated me so much. And you only care that your wife is upset. That bloody leg(Payal) is snatching my son from me.)

Akash looked at his mother flabbergasted, as he wondered whether to be angry or guilty. But was saved from the confrontation as he heard his father speak up from behind her.

"Chheen toh tum rahi ho, Manorama. Payal bitiya se uska pati tum chheenat rahi. Tum dekhat rahi na ki oo kitni betaab hokar eeyah Akash bitwa ka intezaar karat rahi. Aur jaise hi Akash aaya, eeka tum baat ka tod-marod kar, oo ka Akash se apna dard baatan la bhi mauka nahi dewat rahi. Puri baat kaahe nahi batawat ho. Ki kaisan tum, Khushi bitiya ke bimar howan par shak kari aur Payal bahuriya ka taane diktat rahi. Ee baat par hi Amma ka gussa aaya aur oone sirf tumka ee kaha ki tum dono bahuriya ka pareshan nahi karo. Ee ma ka galat hai? Puri baat mein galat toh sirf tum kari. Payal bitiya toh kuchho boli bhi nahi. Ulta tum khamakha Akash ko bhadkane ke liye Payal bitiya pe inzaam dalat rahi."

( You are the one snatching, Manorama. You are snatching Payals husband from her.You saw how she was waiting for Akash so recklessly. And as soon as he came, you couldn't even give her a chance to share her pain with him. Why aren't you telling him the whole story. That how you doubted Khushi bitiya's sickness and taunted Payal about it. Because of this, Mother got angry and only asked you to not trouble them the two daughter-in-laws. What is wrong in that? In the whole scenario, the only one in the wrong is you. Payal didn't even say anything. On the other hand it's you who are blaming her to instigate Akash against her.)

Manorama glared at him as Akash shook his head in disappointment going to his wife.

After the conversation with Payal, Shyam had finally realised that he was in deep waters. On one hand Khushi's family was totally against him, and on the other hand he was at the risk of losing the fortune he got from Anjali.

His desperation had reached the limits  sending him to the edge. He lost all mind and sanity as he looked through his old case files, trying to find the one which could end this game in his victory.

************************************************************************
Shyam is desperate. Akash felt up. Things are stirring in Shantivan.
What do you think Shyam is going to do?

Next update: Thursday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 8.3K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
229K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
71.8K 6.2K 42
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
66K 3.6K 20
ASR FALLS FOR KHUSHI AT FIRST SIGHT AND WANTS TO MAKE HER HIS. WILL SHE ACCEPT A MAN WHO HATED THE WORD MARRIAGE? WILL DADI WHO TREASURE KHUSHI LET A...