Through the Eyes of a Monster

By AliceInvidie

Ink was different, and thought he was alone. Alice was alone, and thought she was different. Some how, the tw... More

Through the Eyes of a Monster
Alice's Morning
Alice; School Justice
Ink; Who is that?
Ink; Is curious
Alice; We meet again, hairy
Alice; Part-time Waitress
Ink; She took the Advise
Alice: In Trouble
Ink; Superman Style
Alice;Why did you help me?
Ink: This is where you live?
Alice: Homework and focusing
Ink: Unusual awkwardness...
Alice: Halloween in April?
Ink: Once known, Twice Curious
Alice: Those blond moments you hate...
Ink: At the park
Alice: Never before...
Ink: School Excitement:Day 1
Alice: Excitement Day 1
Ink: Says something stupid
Alice: Fluttery
Ink: Favorite Book
Alice: Denial
Ink: Wanna go on a walk?
Alice: Am I being teased?
Ink: Prepared
Alice: Chills and Shadows
AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ(and short story)

Ink;Strong but Weak. Royal adviser

36 3 3
By AliceInvidie

I stood there in shock, (not that I showed it) as she stared into my eyes without even blinking. No one has ever been able to do that before. The seconds ticked on like years, and suddenly it was like we were having a staring contest. She must win a lot of staring contests.

"I can offer you more advice, but I think you'll be fine, Alice." I said, my eyes still locked on hers.

"How do you know my name? And why should I hide weaknesses?" She said, her eyes never leaving mine. Her eyes gave away the fact that she was confused and frustrated. Weakness number one.

"I have good hearing. If you want my help, let me know." I turned and walked out of the room, leaving her looking at me like, what the hell is he going on about? Oh well. I can only help so much.

The rest of school flashed by quickly, as if it couldn't wait to end too. The students started walking home with their friends, all of them buzzing with energy. I started on my own trek home.

~A/N

I NEED your help guys! So what's Alice going to be afraid of? It can't be too wimpy, and it can't be something that doesn't happen very often! Post in comments please! If not, I won't be able to continue the story!!!

~Alice Invidie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
73.6K 1.6K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
90.8K 4.9K 32
Pluto thai gl novel α€™α€Όα€”α€Ία€™α€¬α€˜α€¬α€žα€¬α€•α€Όα€”α€Ί