One And Only

Bloodyloveless tarafından

Josh is a famous rock star. But after his grandma passed, the fast life didn't seem as fun as it used to. so... Daha Fazla

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11

Chap 6

104 16 67
Bloodyloveless tarafından

A/N: Hello to all my fruit pies! Sorry I'm late, but house chores got in the way 👎.
Anyway here is the next chapie for you guys. This is my thanks for getting me to 90 followers!
Yay!

Warning: abuse (sorry sorta)
Enjoy!
🍮

"What hell are you two talking about, I can't have a baby. If you haven't noticed I'm a male!" Josh snapped as he pushed Tyler away. Tyler looked angry yet unphased by his outburst.

"I told you that you were special Josh. You are able to conceive and bare children. My children." Tyler walked closer. "You and I will be one." He smiled as he caressed the yellow haired boy's stomach. And that's when it hit him with all the belly rubs. He was planning on impregnated him all along.

"You're sick!" Josh yanked away from Tyler again. Tears pooled in his eyes. "Y-you don't love me! You just wanted whatever abomination this is!" He cried as he gripped his stomach.

"Joshie please don't say that. Of course love you and our child. Please you just gotta trust me." Tyler explained as he moved towards him again.

"Stay away from you monster!" Josh cried as he stood behind one of the bed pillars. "I don't want this thing growing inside me! Take it out this instant!" He screamed.

"That isn't how it works Josh." Spencer spoke up. He knew this was about to get ugly so he stuck around.

"MONSTER!? THING!? THAT'S OUR BABY YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Tyler was through trying to talk him down. He was angry now.

"I NEVER ASKED FOR ANY OF THIS!" Josh yelled back. He felt ill to his stomach just thinking about giving birth to whatever thing that Tyler claimed would be their child. "PLEASE JUST TAKE IT OUT SPENCER!" He pleaded with the Doctor.

Tyler growled and backhanded him hard to the floor. Josh screamed as he repeatedly punched him. Even though he didn't want to, his instincts were to protect his stomach from the assault. He felt his skin bloom with bruises as the pain seem to magnify with every hit.

"TYLER PLEASE I'M SORRY!" Josh's cries went on deaf ears as Tyler only hit him harder.

"TYLER STOP!" Spencer pulled Tyler away. He couldn't sit back and watch him pummel the poor boy to death. He knew the brunette's temper was bad on a good day, but with Josh refusing him. Tyler was like a mad man out for blood.

"YOU'RE MINE! YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH MY BABY! THIS IS THAT THANKS I GET FOR LOVING YOU! YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!" Tyler spew out at him as he kicked him in his back. Tears ran down his face as he was more hurt than angry. Josh begged for him to stop. His body was already a bloody mess.

"THAT'S ENOUGH TYLER!" Spencer pulled Tyler back farther so he couldn't reach Josh. The brunette frantically struggled against his hold.

"P-please.....t-the baby Tyler....d-don't hurt my baby..." Josh whimpered as he weakly curled into a ball. His instincts told him to plead for the health of his child to get Tyler to stop.

Those small pleas broke Tyler out his rage. He stopped struggling with Spencer once he saw Josh crying his eyes out on the floor. He rushed to pick him up. Josh was frightened at first, but quickly relaxed in his soft arms.

"Joshie....Joshie I'm sorry. Did you really mean it by the baby being yours?" Tyler asked while he held him tight. Josh sniffed and nodded in agreement before he starting to cry again. "Oh Joshie don't worry. We're going to be so happy. I promise." He peppered kisses in his hair. Josh continued to cry and nodded. He was too distraught to talk.

"Now let's get you back to bed." Tyler smiled as he carried his lover to the bed. He carefully tucked him in. "Sleep well my sweet prince." And with a kiss on the lips and another stomach rub, Josh past out. It was strange, but Tyler's soft voice and gentle touches helped him to fall asleep.

Spencer frowned, but remained silent as he collected the rest of his things. He pulled Tyler out of the room. The farther he was away from Josh the better for the both of them.

________

Josh awoke to an empty room. For that he was thankful. He was in major pain as he sat up. His hands quickly went to his stomach and he sighed when he felt the warmth radiating off of it. It was strange because he didn't feel it before, but now he was glad the baby was okay. Even though he didn't want it, he didn't want it to be harmed in anyway. His's brain was all mixed up.

Josh slowly slid out of the bed. It hurt to walk, but he was determined to leave this time. Tyler had definitely crossed a line by putting his hands on him. And he wasn't going to stand for that. Yet his brain screamed for him to stay. He eventually decided to get dressed, but only to explore the house. Josh couldn't help frowning at all the dark purplish bruises that were on his skin. He just threw on a shirt and shorts, nothing to confining. He didn't bother looking in the mirror for then the pain would be made real. So he rushed out of the room before the memories could resurface. Maybe he'll find that weird friend of Tyler's and maybe he can help him figure things out.

Josh carefully walked through the halls. He felt a little better now that some time had past. He then noticed a cracked door with faint humming coming from it. It was that weirdly familiar tune again. He went inside to find a nice size library.

Brendon was sitting in the corner by the window. He was rubbing his stomach as he gazed outside.

"Hey you're Brendon right?" Josh asked when he got closer. Brendon jumped at the sudden voice and quickly pulled his legs up to his chest.

"Y-yes...t-that's me..." Brendon stuttered softly. He nervously pulled at the oversized sweater he had on. His eyes turned downward. Josh didn't understand why he was so uncomfortable around him.

"Can I sit down with you?" Josh asked nicely. Brendon motioned to the cushion next to his on the window seat. "S-so umm are you better now? I mean I don't mean to pry, but you seemed really upset last night." He tried to make small talk.

"Y-yes......thanks....." Brendon still didn't look at him. "T-tyler didn't hurt you too bad did he?" He asked.

"Oh.....y-you heard all that?" Josh was embarrassed as well as ashamed of what happened. Brendon nodded. "W-well it's just a lot of bruising, but I'll survive." He replied.

"Bruises will heal in a few hours." Brendon said simply.

"Wait what?" Josh was confused. How can bruises heal that fast?

"Do you like clouds Josh? I like them....they can float away whenever they want." Brendon looked out the window. He was in some kind of trance. "I used to go to the park and watch them for hours.....but I can't anymore. He says it'll be better if I stayed in the house." He ran his fingers on the warm glass.

"Clouds? Who's he? What are you talking about?" Josh couldn't follow him at all. What was up with this guy?

"I'm talking about freedom Josh...." Brendon turned towards Josh. A look of pure sadness.

"Ah Brendon..." Josh moved to hug him. Brendon stiffened up when he got too close. "S-sorry I didn't-"

"No...I'm just not very social. People scare me sometimes..." Brendon pulled down his sweater again. Josh noticed that how he kept trying to cover up. Like he was hiding something.

"Brendon.....you're pregnant aren't you?" Josh asked. He knew he was bold to assume such a thing, but maybe he wasn't the only one Tyler had tricked.

"H-how you....." Brendon was speechless. He thought he hid his belly well enough. "Please don't tell Tyler I told you! I was supposed to keep quiet and he'll get so made if he found out I-"

"Calm down Brendon." Josh engulfed him in a hug. Brendon whimpered in his shoulder. "Shh....I knew because...I am too....t-that's why Tyler got mad...b-because I told him that I don't want to keep it." He explained as he consoled Brendon.

"B-but how? I-I thought the instincts make you want to keep them....even though you don't...y-you are an omega right? " Brendon questioned. He have never seen someone challenge the power of their mate. He could never do something like that. He was too weak.

"I-I don't even know what is, but if you mean those weird voices in my head. They only take control part of the time." Josh shrugged. He didn't see the big deal about it.

"T-then it's true....you're only half." Brendon stared deep in his eyes. He moved in closer. Josh didn't know what to do, but he did notice how sweet Brendon smelt. It was peculiar yet Josh wanted more of that smell. "Y-you.....you can help me escape this place." Brendon began to shake as stray tears fell. Josh didn't understand what he was talking about yet he was suddenly drawn to those big sad brown eyes.

"I promise I'll help you any way I can." Josh told him. Brendon smiled and hugged him tight. The yellow hair boy felt that Brendon's stomach was indeed rather large. He wanted to ask him about but it so warm that he wanted to touch it more. When his hand slide under his sweater and felt his bare skin Brendon gasped.

"J-josh..." Brendon moaned. Josh thought he was hurting him so he took his hand away. Only for Brendon to put it back on. "No....we like your touch.....give us more." He moaned. Josh then pulled him into a deep kiss.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.5K 450 18
Brendon Urie is a man who hates pretty much everything. Everyone thinks he's crazy because he claims he can "talk to ghosts" and "Demons". His boyfri...
9K 493 22
[Brallon AU] Brendon has been diagnosed with anorexia. When he gets out of the hospital he has a choice to either relapse or recover. But recovering...
698 44 1
Brendon isn't exactly... normal. Well, he is for the most part. That's what everyone that knows says - his life is pretty average. He has friends, a...
33.8K 662 48
FREQUENT UPDATES GUARANTEED run out of Brendon fanfictions? want something kinky, cute, exciting, and crap? this ones for you. we have: Brendon x re...