Saviors (Completed)

By houzza01

Nina Watson is the school's nerd with the darkest secret. Everything seems fine on the outside like it always... More

Disclaimer
Prolog
1. Hot Drinks
2. Blue Eye
4. Drugs
5. Grocery Shopping
6. Dinner With Family Martinez
7. Fight, Fight, Fight
8. The Blush Of Nightfall
9. Mr. Green's Story
10. Ying And Yang
11. Dancing In The Rain
12. Beers And Long Drunk Talks
13. Hangover And Bagels
14. Bad Boy Tattoo
15. Letters From Your Better
16. Monday's Problems
17. Brother's And Emotions
18. Five Martinez Boys
19. Painful Talk
20. Brown Hair And Eyes
21. Take Me To Church
22. Take Me To The Hospital
23. Hot Brothers Looking
24. My Mother Is Here
25. Meeting The Parents
26. Writing Is The Easy Part
27. Talking Plus Talking
28. Papers Weigh Too Much
29. I Fell
30. Tony Vs Anthony
31. Changed Behaviour
32. Like A Open Book
33. Throw Him In Jail
34. Lawyer In The House
35. Dear Old Town
36. Big Brother Nightmares
37. Watson Siblings
38. Just Like Him
39. The Whole Family
40. Let The Trial Begin
41. Question After Question
42. Evidence
43. Family Drama
44. He Was Taken
45. The Story About Mason
46. Kiss Me Better
47. This Is Not The End
48. Lies Sometimes Work
49. Luis The Wise
50. They Do Love Me
51. I Am Stronger
52. Mommy And Daddy
53. How Are You Doing
54. Love Is Love
55. Happy Birthday
56. A Promise
57. Life Or Death
58. Gone For Eternity
59. Sinners Or Saints
60. The Beginning Of The End
61. One Last Goodbye
Epilogue
Anthony Part 1
Anthony Part 2
New Book!
New Book!

3. Meet Anthony

15.1K 410 78
By houzza01

"Sorry?" He was confused for a moment, drawing his brows together. "Why are you saying sorry?"

I tangled out of his grasp and hurried up on my own two feet. I kept steady, as he hurried behind me.

"I'm sorry," I said low, gazing around the now empty corridor. It were amazing how he could make everybody leave with a few words. I were grateful.

I bit my lip and turned my eyes towards him. He ran a hand through his hair. Why are hot boys always doing that?

"Now you are doing it again," he pointed out, taking a step closer to me, which I responded to by taking one back. I could never get involved with someone like him. Not even just as friends.

"Doing what?" I pulled my hod away, letting my hair cover my sad face.

"Saying sorry. You have already said it two times without any good reason." I shifted my weight from leg to leg letting my hands find their way to my pockets.

"Sorry."

Fuck.

He sighed loudly, before a silent, controllable grin left his fine lips. My heart accelerated faster than ever and for a second I wanted his arms to comfort me again. No one had ever held me since my brother left.

"I need to go." I pointed my thumb behind me. "Bye!"

"Wai-"

I ran with full speed towards my classroom. I didn't want to run late because of Anthony freaking Martinez.

My first class is chemistry with Mr. Jacobs. He's actually sweet, but if he gets angry you are screwed.

As I sit down in my usual spot, Mr. Jacobs walks in with his dancing smile.

"Welcome again." He slammed his books down on his desk.

My hands clenched as I held the desk. I looked around the table, but no bag or books could be found. 

I looked down at my desk, praying he wouldn't find out. This was all their fault.

"Let's do a recap of last time." Students opened their notes and the class had officially begun.

It was my only class of the day, so when it was over, I ran out of the room and out in the halls.

The clock were only 8:50 AM, so I had a whole day to do nothing. Mr. Jacobs had given us an assignment for to next Friday that I could begin on.

I walked towards the library. People stared at my back as I walked past them. They whispered and laughed, but I was just glad Cynthia hadn't found me again.

I turned into the library. Book shelves reached from the floor to the ceiling.  Two Panorama windows sat on each wall, creating more than enough light. Old wooden tables sat up against the walls beneath the windows. Chairs in the same wood were placed around them. A few sat in them, reading of working on their computers.

I sat down at the library's computer and entered my password so I could get the assignment done as fast as possible.

The computers where placed in the darkest corner, where nobody never comes. Only the sound of my fingers on the keyboard echoed in the small space. Books pressed on my back, making me lean closer to the desk.

Everything else became a blur as I began writing and reading the few books I had chosen on my way down here. 

I looked down at the clock. 

12:03 PM.

I sighed and raised from the computer. I were done and had really nothing else to do before I should pick up my father's dinner.

There weren't as many students in the halls anymore. They were probably eating somewhere.

I opened the doors wide and looked to my right and left, before walking out in the parking lot. Under the huge oak tree, a shadow stood.

Anthony.

I forgot to say thanks. No matter how big a jerk he was, he still saved me.

I took a deep breathe and walked over towards him. He were hiding behind a cigarette and leaned up against his black Lamborghini. His black leather jacket stuck to his sculpted body and under he wore a plain white T-shirt with a low neckline.

I cleared my throat to get his attention and clearly it worked. His green eyes landed on me and he smiled freely. "I didn't expect you of all people," he said casually.

I shrugged, "things don't always go as expected."

Did I just say a whole sentence?

He chuckled and nodded his head, throwing his cigarette down on the ground and tramping on it with his shoe.

"What do you want?" he asked and crossed his arms over his chest, looking over at the tree.

I gulped,"I just wanted to say thanks." I bit my lip, this was so humiliating.

"No problem," he answered just as casually as before. Should I ask him why he had saved me?

I bit the question in me and turned around on my heels. A hand landed on my shoulder, stopping me from leaving him behind.

"Wait," he whispered under his husky breathe. I clenched my teeth. The warmth from his hand made me weak in my knees and I couldn't stop myself from turning around and face him.

"What?" I whispered, crossing my arms over my body.

"Are you okay?" he asked and tilted his head so a lock of his hair fell in front of his eyes.

My eyes widened, "I'm fine." I lied, yeah, but those words didn't feel like a lie anymore.

"Who did that to you?" he asked, as he raised a finger and ran it over my blue eye.

My eyes followed his finger, keeping all air in me, "no one."

He shrugged and let his hands wander down in his tight pockets. "If you say so," he said and blew the lock away.

The air was filled with a thick awkward silence as I stared at him. He hadn't believed me the slightest.

My heart was hammering. "I fell!" I said. He turned his head towards me, eyeing me carefully.

"I didn't ask," he stated and found a new cigarette from his pocket together with a lighter. In a fast movement, he sat fire to it and tucked it into his mouth.

"Sorry." I bit my lip, looking away. Should I go now?

He laughed, "now you are saying it again."

"Sor-" I stopped myself, biting my lower lip.

"You are one hell of a different girl," he said and blew out a circle of smoke.

"No, I ain't," I said a little too desperately. His head shut towards me, gazing at me carefully. He looked like he was reading my soul, tearing it apart and looking for answers. But I couldn't let him find them. It would tear the rest of my world apart.

"I mean-" He lifted one eyebrow. "I ain't different." I brushed my jeans, even though they were spotless. 

"Whatever," he mumbled and threw away his cigarette. He opened his car door and bowed down, so he could step inside.

I blinked as he slammed the door. My eyes turned down to the ground, scraping my foot over the dirt.

He rolled down his window, letting his arm rest out of the car. He putted his sunglasses on, looking out at me or I supposed he looked me, pretty hard to tell when his sunglasses are pitch black.

"You want a ride, Princess?" he asked casually, peeking over his sunglasses.

"I-" Should I? If my father saw me with Anthony he would kill me, drunk or not. But still, I wanted to experience something before I got too old. However, he is a Anthony Martinez and nothing good happens around him.

"Sorry, honey, but I can't read your mind, so you kind of has to talk," he said, smirking like the jerk he was. "You know, with that pretty mouth of yours."

I stiffened, "okay."

He laughed and leaned over and opened the door on the other side. "Then jump in, princess."

What was it I had answered? Okay? Oh, fuck, I had said okay.

I hesitated and looked back before strolling in beside him on the pleasant leather seats. I leaned back, breathing in the air. The stence of leather accompained every inch of Anthony's car.

He mumbled something as I slipped on my seatbelt and tucked my arms around my body.

"You're so innocent," he said and pressed the pedal. It was like we were floating. The last time I had rode in a car, my brother had brought me to the ice cream shop and bought me my favorite ice cream. That's five years ago now.

He pulled out of the parkinglot, keeping his eyes on the road before us. I gazed his way, he didn't smirk or had that seduzing glow in his eyes. He were netural. My eyes wandered around the car. I didn't dare touch anything and, out of habbit, my shoulders shrugged up to my ears.

"You're a quite one, aren't you." It didn't sound like a question, more like a statement and he couldn't be more right. I am quite.

I bit my lip, not bothering to answer him.

He sighed, "what"s your address?"

"Huh?" My head snapped back to him.

"Your address," he repeated, slowing down.

"Just turn left after the gray buildings and then drive straight," I explained since I in that moment had forgotten my address.

He shrugged and speeded up again, driving past Tony, who carried boxes inside his shop.

My hand rested against the clear window as I drew out a heavy sigh. The world blurred past me, as emotions overwhelmed me. My brothers face appeared before me. My heart dropped together with my already terrible mood.

I smiled away the pain as my house came into view.

"You live here?" Anthony asked, looking out the front and eyeing the house with grace.

"Yeah." I found myself looking at it like he did. With a form of graceful disgust.

He pulled up in front of my house, still glaring at it. "Then good luck."

My heart dropped even further and my eyes turned down at my hands. I hadn't imagined anything else from his mouth, but it still hurt. "Thanks," I said and opened the car door wide.

"Wait up!" he said before I could close it again. "What's your name?"

My eyes widened and I turned my back towards him, "Nina Watson." I didn't know why he wanted to know my name and I surely didn't know why I gave it to him.

"See ya, Watson," he said with a wink, as he closed the door driving off into the distance. My eyes traveled his car until the street fell to silence again.

He had said "see ya". The problem about that where that I definitely didn't expect to meet Anthony Martinez again. We was from two different worlds and no matter how many books told stories about such two people meeting, then it ain't gonna happen. And that's fine with me.

Cracking from one of our old windows rang through the dusty air. I turned around, closing my eyes by the sight. My father stood in all his naked glory and swung out from the window, yelling nonsense about some unicorn he had met last night.

His dull brown eyes meet mine. The exact same picture I saw in the mirror looked back at me. Sharp jawline lineing up to small ears there illusiated our dull, brown eyes bigger than they already was. Thin, pale lips were in a thin line, not really doing anything speacial other than sitting there. But his nose were different, his were broad and croacked, while mine where small and round. That were the only thing there resembled my mother on my face, even my hair were the same dark choclate color as his.

"Child!" he yelled, leaning further out the window, almost showing his downstairs. I hoped he would fall and die. I hoped it would all end in that moment.

My chest tightens and I lowered my head.

Let Hell begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
1.2M 26.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
1.2M 41K 73
"Do you always have a book covering your face, like everywhere you go?" He asks breaking the silence. "Yes, yes I do" I reply. "Why?"he asks. ∆...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...