ME IN TVD?! β€’ KLAUS MIKAELSON...

By daddyslittlenobody

Lyric Carson, an awkward and eccentric 17-year-old-vampire-loving girl, who is in love with ''The Vampire Dia... More

Me in TVD?! β€’ Klaus Mikaelson
1 | Save Elena!
2 | You're a TV Show
3 | Steroline Shipper in the Boarding House
4 | Shopping Time Is Bonding Time
5 | Bye Nadia, Hello...?
6 | Vision
7 | Side-Effects
8 | Enemies
9 | Truth Blurts
10 | Down to the Bottom of Things
11 | We're Going to New Orleans!
12 | I Hate Projection
13 | Will and Scarlett
14 | Just Don't Bite Me
15 | Witches' Choice
16 | Finally
17 | Plan
18 | Promises
19 | Training and the Bloody Prank
20 | Whore-Witch-Wednesday
21 | Sometimes We Breakdown
22 | The Dark Side
23 | Blame it on the Alcohol
24 | Mama and Papa Original (Part 1)
25 | Girl Night Attempt
26 | Switched Up! (Part 1)
26 | Switched Up! (Part 2)
27 | Went Down in New Orleans Last Night
28 | Goodbye Means Forgetting
29 | Loose Ends
30 | Goodbye New Orleans
31 | The End?
32 | But What Did I Do?
ALTERNATIVE ENDING

24 | Mama and Papa Original (Part 2)

4.2K 147 17
By daddyslittlenobody

Lyric's POV:

I didn't say a word,as I considered this myself.Celeste had been listening in,or having the vampires.Which I expected.Esther must've known that,too.I wasn't wrong when I had thought that her voice was in my mind.She did some kinda witchy thing.She knew they were listening,and didn't want them to know.I think over her words again.

''You made the wrong decision to come here.You don't know everything that went with Niklaus' betrayl.Do not trust anyone,my child.It isn't safe.Investigate,see for yourself,make it out alive''.

She didn't want them to hear her telling me that I shouldn't trust them.And with the growing doubt I've been having,a huge part of me thinks she was telling the truth.It not being safe? I didn't know everything? I didn't want to trust her,or Celeste.I decided an investigation was exactly what I needed.If there was something,I was going to find it.Whatever I don't know about Klaus' betrayl,I will.But to be able to do it without anyone breathing down my neck,I need to make her believe I don't have a doubt in the world.I have to sell this.I stare Celeste in the eyes,and now that my breathing is normal again,I start,''I have no clue.She was going on about all this weird stuff,and flipped out.She,like,lunged,and grabbed me,and pulled me.I have no clue what was happening.Thanks for coming in.I didn't even have time to react;everything was so quick''.

The lie came from my mouth smoothly,which surprised me.I was a terrible liar.However I was pulling this off,thank God.Celeste seemed to not suspect,and if she did she didn't let on.''You've done good today,Lyric.You should go rest some more,get ready for these next few days.Unless you'd like to stay for the power-intaking ritual?'' I assumed she meant the part about her absorbing Esther's magic.She'd be distracted,along with all the other witches in the place I guessed.A power like this,would probably take juice.And everyone around here who apparently wasn't getting fooled would be busy leaving me a clear shot at my goals.

I shook my head lightheartedly,''I think I'll just go rest,and get some more sleep.I really don't feel well,and I suppose I want to be prepared''.She nods,and after a brief goodbye,I walk back upstairs.On my way towards my room,I pass witches and vampires heading down to the basement.I was right.I acted as I normally did.I walked all the way to my room,and closed the door for show.I sat down on my bed.After about five minutes,I figured it was now or never.Come on,Lyric.

I got up,and quietly opened the door a crack.I peeked into the hallway,looking for any sign or someone.A see a figure start to move,and hastily close the door.I lean my back against it,and cover my mouth to cover the gasp that wants to escape.I count to ten in my head,before turning back around and opener the door a crack again,only a bit wider.No one anymore.A few more inches.I stepped out across the foothold of my room,and saw it was officially clear.I closed my door,in case anyone walked by,and thought of where to go investigate first.

I decided I should try the room that all the spell books,ancient and recent,are kept in.It's where the younger witches learn new spells as well.Only reason I know it,is because Monique has daily lessons like with our training.Only she's advanced,since she's a harvest witch.I walk to it,putting my ear against the wood to try and hear if anyone was in there.I couldn't hear anything,so if there was someone I'd have to clue.I decided to take my chances,planning to claim I was looking for Monique if caught.It was clear,too.No one.Everyone here really was in on this thing,and it seemed as if I was just the fool that got played.Relief washed through my viens,but that didn't stop my heart from slowing down.If anything,it grew faster.Each pump I heard in my ears,loudly.

I closed the door behind me as I walked in.I went to the nearest book shelf,and scanned over different books.What was I even trying to look for? Esther couldn't have been less vague.She just told me to investigate.What am I looking for? This is silly.Maybe I'm just being paranoid.I walked over to the desk where potions sat.There was a book beside all the beaker-like containers that read:

Fallax,Enchantments,Et Potionibus Dirige (Latin for Charms,Enchantments,and Potions Guide)

I figured it was Latin.I reconginized Enchantments,but that's pretty much it.But I also notice the word 'Potion' is in potionibus.That's all I got.I opened the book,even though I knew it'd probably be in Latin as well.There were different types of potions,I think.Facultas,Otium,Letum,Fors Fortis,Amare.I stop when I see a certain page's ingredients circled.I suppose it was important.It was a potion called...Desiderare.I turn the page,only to see this one was circled as well.It had a longer name.Obliviscatur Tuus Amans.I couldn't help but think this was important.That it was tied to whatever the hell Klaus' mom was saying.I tear the two pages out,and fold them neatly,placing them in my pocket of the sweatpants.I gently close the book back,and think of somewhere else,or soemthing else to check.Celeste's room? But if I was caught in there,I'd have no excuse.None that would keep me alive,my mind snorted.

I left the witches' studies room,and walked towards the red door I knew to be Celeste's room.I had never been in there for myself before,but first time for everything.I feel a pang in my chest.Klaus.Ugh,I can't think about all that at a time like this.I open the door,again closing it behind me.The room was average,but bare.A bed,a blanket,a desk,a chair,a shelf,some books,and a rug.I look around,and sigh.There's nothing incriminating about having no ties.What am I doing? Trying to do a suicide mission? And what do I have to prove to Esther's claims? A piece of paper with latin words,that could very well be a recipe for making freaking waffles! I groan in annoyance with myself.What is suspicious here? I forced myself to rethink everything that's happened or been said since I've been here.What's missing?

Then it hit me.What I need to be looking for.What doesn't add up.The one person I haven't seen.Mikael.I don't know how,or why,but I feel that if I find him,I can find out my answer.Can Celeste be trusted? Something is going on.It's not just me.Mikael has been no where since I arrived.Of course,until now,I never questioned it considering I hate him.But I know what I have to do.I have to find his room,or wherever he's staying here.I've been mostly allowed anywhere here,although I choose to stay in the room I was given,or the training room,or once or twice Monique's.But where is the one place no one is allowed?

Monique's voice plays through my head,as I remember when she told me,''And that room,across from Celeste's is off limited to like,everyone''.

''Why?'' I had asked sheepishly.

She had just shrugged. ''I'm not sure.No one questions it really.I think she just does like,mediatating.And practices spells to,considering you can hear her in there talking sometimes until 1:00 at night.If you were eavesdropping,which I don't do''.

I needed to go there.I exited Celeste's room,and walked over and down the separte hall.The door on the end was the only door down this hall way.The walk to it seemed slow,eery,and ominous.It didn't help that I was really,really hungry at the moment.I stopped in front of the door.This was the last segment of my sorry excuse of an investgation I swore to myself.If I found nothing in here,then I'd drop it.I put my hand on the knob,turning it slowly.I opened the door,and peered in.The lights were off.I couldn't see a thing.I quickly went it,and closed the door,cutting off what little light I had left.I went by feel,and moved my hand up the wall from the knob,looking for a light switch.As I found it,and flipped it on,I saw the room be brought back with light.I braced myself,and turned around.

My eyes widened,while my mouth dropped.There,sitting in a chair,tied to the wall with chains was Mikael Mikaelson.He was looking at me,viens appearing underneath his eyes.He looked like hell.A complete mess.''Who are you?'' He demanded in an annoyed tone.

''My--my name is Lyric'',I mananged to get out.Mikael's expression showed that he recongized me.That's great. <----- Sarcasm.

He seemed even more annoyed now then he was before,if that was possible,''The Lyric who has been with that abomination?''

I glared,now becoming annoyed,''His name is Klaus.And he is not an abomination.He's more of a man than you'll ever be.You're just mad cause your wife got pregnant by someone else''.

Now,I had done it.He slammed against his chains,but they didn't give.''Watch it,girl'',he spit out viciously,''I could rip you open before you could even call out to your Niklaus''.

''No,you can't'',I state smugly,crossing my arms over my chest,''If you could,you would've already.I can tell you're hungry by your viens showing.You would've got out of those things and...ate me.But you can't get out,can you,Mikael?'' I don't know why I was being so brave.Okay,yes,I do.Because I hate him.He pisses me off.He gets under my skin.However you want to say it.I hate him,because of the way he's treated Klaus.The things he's made Klaus believe.The way he's caused Klaus to run,pisses me off.So,right now,I refused to hold back.

''Maybe I can't kill you,but you'll be dead soon enough.It's just a matter of time.And soon after,your precious bastard will join you'',Mikael sneered.

I narrow my eyes on him.I need to be smart about this.Control yourself,Lyric,he wants to get a rise outta you.You need to manipulate this situation.He's weak.Make him angry enough to get him to spill the information you need.Control. I scoffed,''Kill me? Look around,Mikael.Am I the one chained to a wall,with what I'm guessing is either enchanted or vervained chains? Nope.Kill Klaus? Nope.A for effort though,after a thousand years of failing''.

Mikael scowled,and his thrashing regained, but he failed again to my relief.Maybe I didn't want to make him too mad.Hopefully, he can not escape.When he accepted his defeat, or atleast for the moment, his scowl turned to a pleased smile,"Yes, but how is his life? He's alone.Unloved.Hated.He can't even go a week without doing something to turn my children against him further. You are the only exception. You are the only one who could see past the monster. But look around, Lyric, look where you are.You abandoned him like everyone else rightfully should.So, who really wins? He will die, but as of now, his true curse is his life itself".

My body heats up, my every cell beginning to burn in anger.But it's only a second before I cool off, realizing that I left Klaus just like everyone else does.Like everyone ever did.That I did what I always vowed to myself I wouldn't do to him.My heart aches for him, I didn't mean to cause him pain.But did I? If I meant anything to him, then he wouldn't have cause me pain.This inner confliction was the opposite of what I needed to do.I couldn't shatter under his words so easily. I had to act as if I was Katherine Pierce herself.

I pull off my most arrogant grin,''Mistakes I made in the past.Which I can easily fix once I leave here,and make sure your the first one to die.Or I could just kill you right now.Be a monster like you.Take an advantage to your state of weakness''.I let some of my heat flow back through my veins,a fire ball materializing in my very palm as I stepped towards him.He stared at me,but I saw in the corner of my eyes as he made a quick thrashing motion.He failed to escape though,yet again to my relief. A smirk was on my lips as I closed my fist around the flame, extinguishing it effortlessly. "But I'm not.I'm not a monster, I realize that.I know that.And neither is Klaus.I will go back, whatever it takes. And I will be with him.He will be happy.You, and all your futile attempts for his murder...will just be a bad memory in the back of his head.Because he will have a family. His child, your children, me".

I was uncertain to say the least about my future with Klaus, or if I'll even have one with him, but I knew this is what I needed to tick the time-bomb I'm creating.A thought that repulses Mikael. Klaus being happy, being loved, and most importantly alive and without a care for the fear he once held for his 'father'.The thought was sweet to me, and my smile grew wide as Mikael's contracted to rage, and many more violent emotions.

Mikael seems to calm himself down with his thoughts,not before he growls out what I've been digging for,"You think you can leave, stupid girl? No one leaves, and no one will.You were foolish enough to come here with Celeste; to trust her.You think killing Klaus, restarting this whole thing was just my idea? She's the puppet master to it all! My wife, me, and you.None of us are leaving alive.But luckily for me, before I go, I will have the pleasure of murdering you in front of Niklaus, before I steak him in the heart with a white-oak steak!"

I ignore the death threats, trying to stay focused here.I try to stay monotone, but my eyebrows raise in confusion,"How? How is she keeping you here? Like this? You're an original".

Mikael laughs, dark and humorless,"When she brought me back, she bound me.As long as she wields that little amulet around her neck, she is in complete control of me.But it will all be worth it when I finally kill Niklaus".

I felt my mouth go slack.I had heard everything I need to.I actually...can't believe it...but Esther wasn't lying.Which means I need to get out of here as fast as I can.I have to escape.I shake my head at Mikael,"I'm getting out of here.And once I'm back, I'll tell them everything.You may think you're ominous taunting makes me scared, but you just saved Niklaus.Thanks".

I turned away, showing no more interest for the jackass behind me.I reached for the door, opening it, when screams and schrills were heard; muffled and far away.The whole room shook with such force though, it didn't feel far away.I knew what was happening. Esther was being "absorbed", her very existence stolen.I wished I could help, save her. Her words ring in my head again though. She knew she would die.She knew that only I could save her children now.If I can get out without dying.

"You can try and run, but it's too late.Once Celeste has my wife's magic, not even your little fire balls will stop her", I didn't listen anymore, as I closed the door, and began walking down the hall way.The whole place was still slightly shaking.I didn't even want to imagine the disaster of it downstairs. I didn't have time to think, I had to get out now, or I might never after Esther's magic is Celeste's.I reach the end of the hall, turning sharply towards the stairs.I stopped abruptly at the top, holding the banister.

What if they chase after me? I may have my newly controlled powers, but that's not enough to take on all the night walkers here, plus the witches. I looked out the small glass window, closest to the staircase I was standing at.The sun was going down.It would be dark soon, and they'd all be able to come after me.I needed back up.I needed to call for their help. Maybe if I can explain it, they won't hate me, and will help get me back to safety. Back with them.

The only phone I know of is Monique's.It's the only one I've ever been allowed access to.And only once was I allowed to make a phone call.I had to have it, and I had to be quick.I had no time to waste about being careful anymore.These next five minutes could be my last. I was already running down another hall, to where I knew Monique's room was.I opened her door, closing it behind me hurriedly. I looked around her room.Where could it be?

I run to her drawers, opening one after the other, scrambling through them, searching. I come up empty and jog over to her closet, looking for the purse I borrowed last night. It wasn't in there, which I discovered after throwing them all to the ground.I spun around on my heel, and practically ran to her bed.I scooted back two of her fluffy white pillows in a panic.I see the small? Black wristlet I had worn last night and grab it up.I unzip it as fast as my hands allow me, and drop the contents out onto her bed.I scanned the little pile, the iPhone on the very top.

I snatched it up, and went to the dial option when I heard the door open.I had been too occupied trying to find the phone quickly, I hadn't heard the approaching footsteps. On instinct, I craned my head and stared wide-eyed at the figure, who I recognized to be the teen witch that owns this room.Another person who I let fool me while I was distracted by my broken heart.Monique. She stared back at me, her eyes darting down to the phone, the closet, the purses on the floor, the flung open drawers. There was no talking myself out of this one.My eyes never left her.Ahe once again met my eyes.A sly smile etched onto her face,"Let me guess? Calling your hybrid to come save you?"

"Monique", I started, but was quickly cut off as she flicked a wrist, sending the cell phone from my hand to hers.She held it up and shook it side to side mockingly.

Satisfied grin in place, she looked amused with me,"Sorry, can't let that happen.You should've stayed clueless, it could've prolonged your life a lot longer".I couldn't even breathe at the moment, as Monique went on with a fake sigh,"Oh, well..." She raised her hands up, and spread then out farther quickly, causing me to flinch.She starts laughing.Angry, and happy for her stupid little distraction at the same time, I glare at her, watching as a fire starts to form a circle around her. It grows high, entrapping her.I hear her let out a snarl, but I move swiftly. Grabbing the lamp from her beside table, and jerking it, taking it with me I put out the fire just in time for me to knock her in the back of the head.

I take in a breath I didn't even know I had been holding in as I stare down at Monique.Sprawled out, phone lying beside her hand.I knew she wasn't dead, just knocked out.I checked just to make sure. I bend down, picking up the phone. I look back down at Monique,feeling a sensation of smugness,"Don't you know witches should stay away from fire?" It was a mumble, and the pun of witches being burnt by fires on steaks versus me being able to materialize fire kinda sucked, but I felt proud for a second longer.

I slid the phone into the waistband of the sweatpants where it would be temporarily safe, and left Monique as I proceeded to run down the stairs as fast as I could.I then tried to take all the turns I thought I remembered from when I first was brought here.I needed to find the exit.I was running down one last hallway, and could see the white door at the end.I was almost there.Almost.At the last moment of my turn, I run into three vampires. They all hiss at me, fangs and veins descended.

"Where do you think you're going?" The one on the far left asks me.I step back, and they all look at me.I couldn't find my voice.I had to fight. I had to get out of here.I had to get to Klaus.

That's the thoughts that blurred with me through everything that followed. I didn't think of Klaus hurting me.I didn't think of any jealous red heads.I didn't think of all the foolish things I've done these past few weeks.I dwelled on one thought, one need alone.I had to get back to Klaus.My Klaus.The one whose arms made me feel like I was always safe.Like I was always home.

So, when the first vampire reached out to grab me, and tried to pull me, I bent my head back and head-butted him, while creating fire in both the hands that him and another vampire were trying to restrict. I kicked aimlessly, and thrashed, until I had freed at least one hand.I used it to engulf to one who was holding me the most in an angry crackling fire.The other two were only momentarily distracted, already back on me.One, which ever, threw me into a wall.

I saw the blood before I felt it.The impact my body had made would have been sore, but not bad.If a mirror on the wall hadn't broken my fall, and sliced into my arms.Little glasses pieces had cut me.I knew the commotion would alert others.I had to get out of this.

I did what I did with the bar.Even though I hadn't known at the time.I fueled every bit of hate I had, all the passion, the sadness, but most importantly...the anger.I hadn't noticed the ear-splitting scream that came out of my throat with my heated wrath, until I saw both remaining vampires on the ground burning beside the ash of their former friend.I closed my throat, and used all my strength to stand up.It took a second to regain my balance. I limped over to the door, opening it when I heard the rest of them coming. I moved my hand in a straight line, watching without emotion as I built a large fire wall.Everything before the door started to catch flame.

It was too late, by the time they tried to turn the hall, everything leading to me was already a monstrous candle, almost worse than the bar had been.I take one look down before I hobble out of this wretched place, but stop when I see a piece of glass with my reflection. I pick it up to examine my appearance. My eyes are black, tiny scorching flames bright in the middle.But as I felt the adrenaline drain from me, my hazel eyes return.I drop the glass piece, throwing it into the fire.I slam the door, going as fast as I can to get away.I turn and narrow my eyes at the top window, making a fire bust through.It starts to spread, and it's not long for everything to look on fire.I know most will escape eventually, but I also know I will too.

I don't look back.Not even when I hear the explosion of more fire breaking through windows.I just keep walking, well limping, as fast as I can.The sunset had came and went long before I actually got out of that building. It was now dark.If I had to guess, I'd say 9:00.With fall coming, it was getting darker earlier now.I knew I wouldn't be ablw to make it all the way back to the Mikaelson's.Not in my shape.I was sore...everywhere. My back calf stung when the night air touched it, along with my other minor inch cuts from glass.

I kept going though. With everything I had.I kept on.Until finally, I reached a forest.Probably not the best place...but where else could I go? I felt like I was going to collapse any second now.I walked past dark figures of trees that all looked the same,until I stopped.I leaned back against this tree,and slid down it onto the hard ground floor.I had made it,but I wasn't done yet.I caught my breath while panted for air.The cold air felt good,and empty at the same time.I pulled the thin house-coat like jacket closer to me,shivering and feeling goosebumps rise on not only my arms but my legs.My shaking hand found the phone tucked beneath my waistband,and I brought it out.I dial Klaus' number,and make sure I stay alert during the conversation.I hear him answer,and feel so guilty for this.

I don't give him time for questions.I say what's important.I tell him I'm sorry and I made a mistake trusting them.I explain that he was right,and that I had barely escaped with my life.I explain that I'm in the woods,and the closest thing to it I had saw was a sign that had a road number,which I also tell him.I also ask if he can come and help me.I hear a yes from him,and with that I hang up.I lay the phone beside my leg,and closed my eyes.I didn't want to.Just this morning I had been forcing myself to keep it together.But I felt like I had nothing to keep together anymore.So,silently and quietly,softly I cried.I didn't open my eyes.I didn't move.I just layed back against the tree and cried.I don't know if it was five minutes,or fourty,but my exhaustion gave in.I fell asleep.

The metallic taste of a liquid filling my mouth is what caused me to stir.I had opened my eyes to be met with Klaus' concerned blue ones.I realized he was trying to feed me his blood to heal what wounds I have.I don't object,but I don't participate more than I have to.I swallow a fraction of the blood that flows into my mouth.I then moved my head to the side,cutting off the flow from his wrist to my lips.I heard Klaus chuckle,but I closed my eyes once more.I was just so tired.I felt arms around me,and I was moving.Swaying as Klaus walked.I knew he had picked me up,and I didn't squim or protest like I probably would have if I had the energy.But tonight,this was what I wanted.I wanted to be safe,in this hybrid's arms.So,I snuggled my head further into his chest,and fell back asleep with contentment.

I woke up yet again,but my surroundings were different.I quickly slit open my eyes,to see I was in Klaus' bed.I close them again,breathing in deeply.I felt familiar lips kiss my forehead,and then I hear Klaus' unmistakeable voice whisper in my ear,''I'm happy to have you home,my little fan girl.You fought hard''.

''I'd always fight to get back to you'',I mumur,not having the energy to even meet his eyes,though I wanted to.I felt the bed shift,and arms bring me closer.I layed my head on his chest without a second thought.I felt as he started to stroke my hair back out of my face.A yawn left my lips,but it didn't falter the smile on them.Yet again,I was out like a light.

_________________________________________

A/N:

Okay,so I hope you liked this chapter.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED WRITING IT.

Please vote,and please comment on your thoughts about the Klyric reunion.

I THINK IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!

But what happens in the morning when they gotta face all their problems?

Hehehehehe!

-SparkleNinja_17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.6K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
11.7K 703 12
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
226K 9.6K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
577K 22.6K 51
π’πŽπŒπ„π“π‡πˆππ† π–πˆπ‚πŠπ„πƒ | ❝Tell the wolves I'm home.❞ Rhea Lockwood never really believed in the supernatural. She was often seen as a r...