Saved by the snakes

Galing kay jmz1014

Riverdale Fanfiction Erin Keller, fifthteen and Kevin Keller's younger sister and daughter to Sheriff Kelle... Higit pa

Lets go to the drive in
Rebel with a cause
Snakes dont bite easy prey, usually
No I won't
Two snakes and a prep protecting her
Leaving Riverdale
Why did you
You agreed to this
Her voice
You wanna hear the truth
She almost gave me away
Look at the mess in front of you
I want him to stay
They were scars that kept opening
You kidnapped me
We all have dark demons
It was all her, you did nothing wrong
Prince Charming can't slay this dragon
Child of the dark
Simply an answer will do
You can't look for a princess in me
Are you two together, or what
I'll never do it again
I'm trying to look hot, not twelve
Maybe it's time she learned her place
Did you know
I'm not a toy you can just play with
I'm not normal if you haven't guessed
It's been a fun ride
Get off my property
I'm your big sister, we're family
You're in love with a dead guy, I get it
Were you not gonna tell me
Bloody traitor
But I can't dance
I can't do this without you
Get out
Home is through these walls
A old friend of ours has shown up again
Thank you
GUYS
GUYS PART 2

It's tomorrow night and I'm in rags

888 25 5
Galing kay jmz1014

(((((((((Erin's POV)))))))))

How can this even be happening? It's almost like last night I was sucked into a alternate dimension. Here I am, in front of my homeroom class, with Reggie standing there telling me to sit down next to him in a room filled with open seats.

Reggie's always up to something when it comes to school. It's almost like he knows I know he's up to something these days. He's not an overly stupid kid. He's pretty stupid, just not one hundred percent stupid.

I unsurely sit down next to him and place my books on the desk. Something today feels different. Almost like it means something to him.

Then it clicks.

My eyes start to water but I blink away the tears quickly.

"Funny how you always seem to start more trouble on this date than any other day of the year." I tell him.

"There's only one day of the year we both benefit from. The day someone stuck up for you that wasn't your pack, and the day you met someone in a dusty old room only you go in." Reggie adds on.

I want to change the subject. I have to do it quick.

"Are you going to the dance?" I ask Reggie making it seem important.

Reggie smirks and leans on the table a little.

"Why? You finally ditch the new red head and realize you love me again?" He questions me raising an eyebrow.

I mentally gag in my throat.

"No Reggie cause that's never gonna happen. I was wondering because you mentioned you were gonna try and convince me to go with you. So I thought maybe you were going and kept looking for a date." I explain vividly.

Reggie's smirk fades.

"Yea I found a date. A hot one none the less, but she's no Erin Keller." He grins jokingly.

"Guess who'll have to deal." I yawn.

The rest of the class comes in, and gives me dirty looks for sitting next to their king Reggie. The girls almost spit fire, in fact I think I just saw one of them. The boys just look at me up and down making sure they haven't missed something over the years. News flash. You haven't.

"Yea but Veronica Lodge is probably gonna ditch me for Andrews anyway." Reggie sighs.

Wait Veronica is who Reggie is taking? And Archie is his competition? Damn I did not see this one coming.

"Well you'll probably deserve it." I shrug as our homeroom teacher enters the room.

"Guess we'll find out tomorrow night." Reggie says suddenly.

Hold up what?

"It's tomorrow night and I'm in rags." I joke.

No but seriously, I have to pick which dress I'm gonna wear.

"Ok Cindy figure it out." Reggie laughs.

Oh I will asshole.

After homeroom I head to my science, but run into Harrison on my way there. He's talking to some ginger chick. Maybe it's his sister or cousin.

As I walk away I hear the words no girl wants to here before her date with a guy she finally likes.

"Harrison seriously though! Ditch the weird bitch and take me to the dance instead." A high pitched clouded voice says.

A loud low groan is heard from behind me. Luckily my locker is right there. Quickly I open my locker and pretend to be busy at it.

"For the last time Chloe, Erin is an amazing girl. Don't ever call her a bitch again. Unless you want me to tell my father." Harrison threatens. "I'm taking Erin to the dance tomorrow night, because I actually enjoy her company. Not some low life scum like yourself."

"You'll regret that. She'll regret getting you." The girl, who I guess is named Chloe shrieks and then storms away.

I roll my eyes, but feel a bit in my stomach. Who's Harrison's father? How come he was acting that way? He always seems like such a gentlemen.

Closing my locker I let out of scream of fright.

Harrison is standing on the other side of it, looking at me bored.

"Do you usually spy on your friend?" He asks me in monotone.

"N-no." I gulp and tuck my books closer, looking away.

"Erin don't you trust me? Did you honestly see her and think I liked her?" He questions me.

Trust. Do I trust him? I've never really been great with trust. My trust has to be majorly earned.

"I thought you were related to her." I confess. "But then she was pressuring you into taking her to the broken rose dance, and I thought since she was prettier than me you would have second thoughts and take her instead of me."

Harrison smiles a genuine smile and pulls me into a hug. Which I can't return unless I want to drop my books.

"Chloe's just some girl I met when I was new here a month before everyone else started. She doesn't mean anything to me," he breaks away from our hug and looks at me. "Not like you do."

I look him straight in the eyes and search for a lie. None can be detected. Man if this is a lie, he's good at hiding it.

"I have to get to science. I'll see you later Harrison." I whisper and walk away without another word.

Something isn't right about Harrison anymore. It's almost like when we met it was a whole lie. Now he seems like a dark soul waiting to pounce and prey on a single dose of light.

Where's library Harrison? The playful little freshman I crush on. The one I feel comfortable with. The one I almost kissed. Where's he? Cause God I miss him.

Entering the science room sit down in my seat next to Reggie and sigh.

"You ok Keller?" He asks me kinda concerned, in his own sick way.

"I won't let you know when if figure it out." I sigh.

Our teacher places a DVD in the TV and pushes play.

Maybe a science documentary will take my mind away from who I do and don't know.

Today I do know one thing.

Today is the day I officially met Jason Blossom.

*=*=*
~~~~~~~~Harrison's POV~~~~~~~~

I'm seriously gonna kill Chloe. That bitch always follows me around and tries to screw up and mini girl I want to hang out with.

If she screws up me and Erin that will be the end of Chloe.

Erin Keller. From the moment I almost gave her a concussion I knew she was special. I mean what kind of girl willingly reads horror books? Not one.

But then there's Erin. From her silky black hair, to her vibrant vivid greens eyes. She's a beauty. I'm just gonna have to be her beast.

Though I know there are other competitors in the race for her. For one there's this dick Reggie. It wasn't a major discovery from the moment I met him to know him and Erin are some kind of chemistry. Thin but there. Easily slit with a knife.

Then there's that Jughead kid. He's always around her. And he pulled her away from me the other day. Didn't even give her a chance to say goodbye to me. Not that I mind, but she would have probably wanted to talk for a while more.

Archie Andrews though. He might be a problem. I've seen him around before. He's been watching me for a while now. Searching me for things that might bring me down. So I have it to him. I wanted him to think things so I made him believe certain things about me.

I wait at Erin's locker after fifth period. It's lunch so she'll probably be coming to grab her book and lunch. Though so far I haven't seen her eat anything, only drink coffee. Her taste is bitter though. I'm more of a cream and sugar guy myself.

Erin walks over, but stops short when she sees me. Guess she wasn't expecting to see me at her locker. I didn't mean for her to hear Chloe. She means nothing to me. I only have eyes for Erin. Have since the moment I met her.

Erin is pure and good, while Chloe is deep and bitch. I'll have to talk to my father about this.

"Erin I'm so sorry." I apologize.

Erin smiles and walks over to me. She places her books down on the floor and gives me a big hug.

"I should have known you were good. My stupid thoughts made me rethink everything." She admits.

I hug her back and pull her close. There's no way I'm giving her back to whoever had her first. She's mine now. I'm gonna protect her from life itself if I have to.

"So are we gonna go to lunch or just hug all day? Cause I'm down for both and I don't really want you to leave my arms." I confess.

I hear Erin laugh a little against my chest.

"I guess you have to eat don't you?" She smiles breaking away.

"Uh so do you last I checked." I assure her.

Something flashes in her eyes, too quick for me to catch. She smiles it off and puts her books in her locker and grabs her new books for the next two periods.

After she closes her locker she turns to me ready to go. No lunchbox in her hands. Slugging it off, I sling my arm around her shoulders and start walking towards the cafeteria.

Once we enter the lunch room I see Erin stare at her friends. Being the guy I am, I walk over to them and let Erin sit down first, then me following behind.

"Jug, Kev, this is Harrison Lawner." Erin tells them.

"Hey." I wave.

Both boys look at me for a while. Jughead stares at me more. Like he's trying to kill me with his looks.

"Harrison, this is Jughead Jones, my brother Kevin, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, and Archie Andrews." She introduces.

That Betty girl kinda glares at Erin for a split second but let's it go and gives me a small million dollar smile. Veronica nods in approval towards me. Archie stares at me with hatred, not that I didn't see that coming.

"So are you guys all going to that dance tomorrow night?" I ask them trying to stir up a conversation.

"Well I would love to go, but I don't have a date." Betty pouts.

Jughead sighs and just sends her a look. Oh so those two are dating. Good to know.

"Are we really gonna do this now?" He asks her.

"Well why didn't you ask me yet?" Betty questions him.

"Because you're being completely unreasonable towards one of my best friends." He shouts at her.

I see Erin tense up and just stare at them and watch.

"It's not my fault she's one hundred percent in love with you!" Betty screams.

Kevin spits out his apple juice and Archie starts to joke on his roast beef and American cheese sandwich. Erin looks destroyed and mentally confused.

Betty thinks Erin is in love with Jughead. Dang.

"Erin are you ok?" Jughead asks her, glaring at Betty with full hatred.

"Apparently I'm in love with you so I guess I'm swell." She says in monotone.

Damn she's cold when she's pissed.

"Harrison," Kevin says out of the blue. "May I talk with you in the hallway please?"

I nod my head and follow him into the hallway.

Kevin takes a deep breath and gives me a straight look.

"Erin, you like her? You care for her?" He asks me.

Oh so this is the big brother protective thing. Dammit. Can't wait for the daddy part of this.

"Erin's the best thing to ever happen to me Kevin." I tell him honestly. "She's amazing. A pure angel."

I'm not gonna over sell it. But everything I've said is true. She's good and light. Well maybe not light. Probably dark.

"Welcome to my life." Kevin nods.

We walk back to the cafeteria and find Betty screaming at Erin, and Erin almost in tears.

Holy shit. Cat fight.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

880 13 9
Heather and Cheryl have been dating for 4 months now everything seems to be going good at first but then everything changes. Heather controls Cheryl...
131K 3.6K 33
"What is going on with you?" she practically yelled. I looked at her and shrugged. "Seriously, Juggie. You're so damn confusing. One minute you act l...
9.4K 572 40
{COMPLETED} Now that it's Labor Day weekend, the towns people want to escape from the Flames. It has been a wild rollercoaster filled with emotions...