No I won't

((((((((Erin's POV))))))))

Having Joaquin threaten to call Darren really scared me. He seemed like the type of boy you see in movies who seem cool, but are always the bad guy and everyone hates them, or the type of boy parents are scared to let their child be with. Either way I am scared of him, like any other South Side Serpent.

The studio door opens and Kevin steps in holding two mugs, but looks startled when he see Joaquin in here.

"What are you doing in here?" Kevin asks him and hands him a mug.

"I was just looking around." Joaquin says and takes the mug. "Thanks."

"Erin, I know this is a big risk me being with Joaquin, but we like each other." Kevin tells me apologetically.

"If dad found out." I shake my head knowing it won't end well if he did.

"If? You're not gonna tell him?" Kevin repeats looking at me shocked.

"No," I look over to Joaquin. He looks like he'd kill me if I told my dad. "I won't."

Shock crosses over both boys. Until my brother breaks into a smile. I care about Kevin, and if he finally found someone who he can be with, I'm selfish to not want his happiness aren't I?

Taking a deep sigh I walk over to the desk and start working on my painting once again. It's almost finished I just need to work on the girl and a couple of the Serpents. The color of her white stained dress needs more dust and her black hair needs a red brown tint, to represent blood.

"What is she working on?" I hear Joaquin ask my brother.

"The dystopian society we live in." I answer and spin around in the wheely chair I'm sitting on.

"She's painting a more deep version of Riverdale." Kevin explains more easily for him to understand.

"Months of watching Riverdale and understanding people, put into a white canvas now with blood of artists swirled around it." I poet.

"That sounds like a ray of sunshine." Joaquin says sarcastically and dryly.

"Isn't it." I snip and go back to my painting.

"Hey weren't you supposed to give Jughead his hat back after the drive in?" Kevin recalls suddenly.

"Shit," I mutter. "Yea I'll call him to come and pick up up."

So much for finishing this. I grab my phone from my pocket.

Shorty- Hey Jugster guess what your favorite short person did?

Jugster- Let me guess. Is it the reason my head is cold?

Shorty- I am so sorry. It's just, something happened at the drive in and I had to leave early. I completely forgot. I'm so sorry Jugster.

Jugster- Don't sweat it Shorty I'll be round to come and get it in like three minutes.

Shorty- Sorry again. See ya in three.

Jugster- See ya round.

I put my phone away and go back to my painting.

"He'll be here shortly to come and get it." I tell Kevin without looking looking at him.

"I'll order a pizza, maybe he'll stay for dinner." Kevin says.

Sudden realization hits me like a truck and I spin around in my chair.

"Is he staying for dinner Kev?" I ask not looking at Joaquin.

"I thought it would be cool for us all to hang." He shrugs in response.