It's tomorrow night and I'm in rags

(((((((((Erin's POV)))))))))

How can this even be happening? It's almost like last night I was sucked into a alternate dimension. Here I am, in front of my homeroom class, with Reggie standing there telling me to sit down next to him in a room filled with open seats.

Reggie's always up to something when it comes to school. It's almost like he knows I know he's up to something these days. He's not an overly stupid kid. He's pretty stupid, just not one hundred percent stupid.

I unsurely sit down next to him and place my books on the desk. Something today feels different. Almost like it means something to him.

Then it clicks.

My eyes start to water but I blink away the tears quickly.

"Funny how you always seem to start more trouble on this date than any other day of the year." I tell him.

"There's only one day of the year we both benefit from. The day someone stuck up for you that wasn't your pack, and the day you met someone in a dusty old room only you go in." Reggie adds on.

I want to change the subject. I have to do it quick.

"Are you going to the dance?" I ask Reggie making it seem important.

Reggie smirks and leans on the table a little.

"Why? You finally ditch the new red head and realize you love me again?" He questions me raising an eyebrow.

I mentally gag in my throat.

"No Reggie cause that's never gonna happen. I was wondering because you mentioned you were gonna try and convince me to go with you. So I thought maybe you were going and kept looking for a date." I explain vividly.

Reggie's smirk fades.

"Yea I found a date. A hot one none the less, but she's no Erin Keller." He grins jokingly.

"Guess who'll have to deal." I yawn.

The rest of the class comes in, and gives me dirty looks for sitting next to their king Reggie. The girls almost spit fire, in fact I think I just saw one of them. The boys just look at me up and down making sure they haven't missed something over the years. News flash. You haven't.

"Yea but Veronica Lodge is probably gonna ditch me for Andrews anyway." Reggie sighs.

Wait Veronica is who Reggie is taking? And Archie is his competition? Damn I did not see this one coming.

"Well you'll probably deserve it." I shrug as our homeroom teacher enters the room.

"Guess we'll find out tomorrow night." Reggie says suddenly.

Hold up what?

"It's tomorrow night and I'm in rags." I joke.

No but seriously, I have to pick which dress I'm gonna wear.

"Ok Cindy figure it out." Reggie laughs.

Oh I will asshole.

After homeroom I head to my science, but run into Harrison on my way there. He's talking to some ginger chick. Maybe it's his sister or cousin.

As I walk away I hear the words no girl wants to here before her date with a guy she finally likes.

"Harrison seriously though! Ditch the weird bitch and take me to the dance instead." A high pitched clouded voice says.

A loud low groan is heard from behind me. Luckily my locker is right there. Quickly I open my locker and pretend to be busy at it.

"For the last time Chloe, Erin is an amazing girl. Don't ever call her a bitch again. Unless you want me to tell my father." Harrison threatens. "I'm taking Erin to the dance tomorrow night, because I actually enjoy her company. Not some low life scum like yourself."