They were scars that kept opening

Gripping onto the seat for dear life, I try to stop the flowing tears that head down my face like a flood.

Joaquin has made serval sharp turns, and as gone way over the speed limit.

Despite my non stop crying, the ride has been overfly silent.

As I feel the car start to go faster than, about one hundred miles per hour, I can't take much more of the any longer. I have no clue where I'm going, where I am, and really, who I'm with. Right now the safe level hasn't even been thought of yet. That's how low it is. It's not even low, it's not there.

"Joaquin stop!" I scream. "Stop the bloody car!"

His answer was pretty simple. Hit the gas harder. God dammit.

"This is kidnapping." I yell.

The car stops in mid start sending me flying into the dash board. Slowly I pull away and find no blood. Thank the heavens.

Taking a breath I unbuckle my seat belt and run out of the car. Being followed no shocker.

"Get your ass back in the car." Joaquin growls at me.

"Kidnapping. This, you're, kidnapping." I stutter turning around, but continuing to back away.

"Get in the car." He snaps.

You ain't denying it boy.

"No." I shout.

Joaquin digs into his leather jacket pocket and grabs something.

"Get in the damn car." He hisses and points his pointing his phone at me angrily.

At the sudden shock I turn around way to fast to start running and trample over my feet, slamming the back of my head against the road.

I try to pick myself off but everything is moving. Nothing is fully straight. I shake my head and close my eyes trying to fix my vision. My arms is all scrapped up from the road where I slid. Bleeding quite a lot from my fragile skin. When I look up Joaquin is less than six feet away.

Scrambling, I push myself away on the ground, hopefully buying me enough time to regain on my feet.

As I'm almost up, Joaquin reaches me and stands, almost fully above me.

I stop moving and just take deep breaths in and out, not hyperventilating though.

"I want to go home." I sniffle, probably sounding like a little who doesn't want to school.

Joaquin grabs my arm and hurls me up right, making me dizzy for a quick moment.

"Let me go home!" I shout and start pulling my arm away from him.

Which doesn't work since he has a very strong grip on me.

"No Erin." He snaps. "You wanna keep making scars?"

"I didn't make these!" I cry louder. "Someone else did!"

Joaquin turns to shock. He tucks his knife away back into his jacket and tries to grab my arm back, but I take a step back. As he takes another step, I start to run.

"Erin!" He calls after me.

"Help!" I scream not looking back.

Someone wraps their arm around my waist and lifts me up. Immediately I start kicking Joaquin's legs, still cradling my arm, which is now bleeding heavily.