Arranged with Style.

By DayDrreamer_

H.S AU. Clover's Family have weird beliefs and a deep rooted culture that has weaved its traditions into thi... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
A/N.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24.
25.
26.
Reminder [NOT AN UPDATE]
27.
28.
Louis.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Robin. (NOT AN UPDATE)
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
TEAR.
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

38.

13.6K 389 579
By DayDrreamer_

Note: Harry's new hair
Bomb ass word count: 5969 word bitchhhhh

Harry led me into his room and shut the door firmly before turning around and nodding towards his comforting looking bed. I blushed catching his silent hint of spending the night here. I nodded shyly as I scurried over to the edge and sat down nervously. He switched on the lamp and dimmed the lights down so it was darker but not completely pitch black, I smiled softly at the thoughtful action.

I stiffened as he  came and sat down beside me, the warm glow of the lamp casting shadows and contours across his chiseled abdomen. We sat there silently for a few minutes, me gathering my thoughts and trying to banish the flashes of my nightmare away whilst Harry seemed to be sat quietly for my benefit.

"I wish I could forget you know," I murmured into the still air making Harry turn his intense gaze to the side of my head. I glanced up at him as we held eye contact for a few seconds, the green of his eyes and the sheer intensity robbed me of my breath as my heart skipped a beat. I looked away, not being able to deal with his full entire focus on the words coming out of my mouth. "Forget that Richard isn't my real dad, forget what my real dad did to me." I felt Harry tense beside me at the mention of my father, his hands resting on his knees tightened into fists unintentionally. I sighed heavily.

"What did you see in your nightmare?" Harry asked. His voice gruff and sounding as if it came through gritted teeth. I bit my lip softly contemplating, I had never told the specifics to anyone, not even Casey. Harry and Casey knew that my father hurt me, but they didn't know any details, or any specific times.

Maybe telling someone would help?

I lifted my legs up and shuffled backwards until I was presses against the headboard, curling my legs beneath me and hugging my elephant to my chest I got ready to relay the first time my father raised his hand to hurt me with Harrys full focus on my face. He looked menacing, the dim lighting making his tattoos look darker and making every muscle stand out. The angry expression on his face didn't help either.

"I used to see this all time when I was a little younger, every night actually, but. . .I haven't seen it in a while now. God knows where it popped up from today," I chuckled nervously fiddling with Mr. Elephants ears. "I-It's a memory of. . the very first time my father hurt me." I glanced up to see Harrys reaction and as expected, his jaw was slowly clenching tighter and tighter, his muscles tensing and looking frightening.

"I was five, and I'd had a nightmare, can't remember what it was about, but I was scared so I went to my parents room and knocked. I was hoping my mother would come out, but. . . she didn't. My father answered and," I blew out a breath, "He was not happy. He dragged me back to my room and shouted at me." I peeped up at Harry through my eyelashes, his blazing green eyes focused solely on me. "And then backhanded me. I-it was so hard that he knocked a tooth out." I laughed humorlessly, a thick tear rolling down my cheek at the memory. It left a cold feeling in the pit of my stomach and made goosebumps of dread to spring up across my arms.

I froze as Harry's hand left the bed and slowly raised up until his fingers gripped my jaw tenderly, my eyes were wide as I stared at Harry's angry eyes. His thumb gently smoothed across my cheek wiping away the tear and causing a blush to bloom in its place. The air was tense and suddenly I realised how close we were. Somehow during our talk Harry had ended up sat right beside me on the edge of the bed.

"I won't let him come near you again Clover, I swear to you. If I ever  see that motherfucker, I won't let him get away with ever hurting you." Harry hissed through gritted teeth, his eyebrows drawn low over his eyes and his voice a few notches deeper than normal. I smiled softly and brought my hand up to wrap my fingers gently around his wrist where his hand was still cupping my jaw tighter than I think he realised.

"It's alright, but thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me." I said quietly, our voices mere murmurs in the still atmosphere of the darkened bedroom. I stared into his glistening green eyes which looked unreal in the dim lighting. He released a soft breath, his jaw unclenching finally as his eyes flickered down to my lips, his breath fanning across my lips making them tingle. I gulped nervously as my heart pounded in my chest, my stomach was filled with butterflies and excitement. I still couldn't understand why Harry made my insides turn to mush with a single look but whatever it was, I liked it. It made me feel alive and it was something I had never felt in my entire nineteen years of life, or well, now I guess twenty.

His hand that was cupping my face moved to cup the side of my neck as he angled my head closer until our lips met in a soft kiss, my heart felt like it exploded within my chest as we kissed softly, heat was shooting throughout my entire body and my breaths were becoming increasingly more rapid. My hand moved away from his wrist to shyly run over his broad shoulder which was corded with muscle making my breath catch in my throat. Harry sucked gently on my bottom lip like he always did before we parted making a unintentional whimper rise from my throat.

We pulled away slowly, both of us panting as I stared at Harry's glistening lips. Everything felt awakened within me and there was something about this kiss that was a little different . . .maybe the dark room, but the intensity was increased and it had left heat pooled in my stomach. We moved back, my hand leaving his shoulder as his hand left my face.

My cheeks heated as I stared at anything but Harry and then eventually buried my face into the top of my elephants head with a shy giggle. Peeking up I saw Harry smiling gently at me before he stood up to stretch. His muscles tensed and and flexed as he stretched them, his dark tattoos stretching across his smooth skin before he dropped his hands to glare at me.

"Get some sleep." He demanded nodding to the bed and increased his glare when I went to open my mouth to say something. Closing my mouth with a pout and a small smile I agreed and snuggled down into the bed only to be joined by Harry's large form a few minutes after.

"Thanks Harry." I murmured softly whilst he muttered something along the lines of 'curse the day I won that elephant' mixed with more curse words. I only sniggered and buried my face into my pillow.

***

Waking up I expected to find Harry still in bed but he was nowhere to be found, the bed was empty and so was the rest of the apartment it seemed. I frowned wondering where he could have gone so early in the morning before I shrugged it off and went to shower and change.

Only in the shower did I remember that it was my birthday. I was now twenty which was scary, I had just officially left my teens. I didn't feel any different than yesterday but  there we go.

Looking for an outfit I decided to dress up a little more than my usual sweater and skinny's.

It was nothing too much but a little more cute than my normal boring self. I mean, you only turn twenty once I guess. I brushed my hair and decided to actually straighten it and then put it up in a half up half down thingy looking at the really faint pink ends which were nearly back to brown. I didn't know wether to feel relived or disappointed.

Heading into the kitchen to start breakfast I stopped in my tracks at something on the walls, my heart was pounding in my chest and I swear I felt a little emotional.

There were some paintings dotted around that took my breath away, they were simple but cute and so beautiful. They were mostly abstract, with faint marbled pastels and rough brush strokes. They were so pretty.

A rough clearing of someone's throat made me jump as I whirled around to see Harry.

"Where did these— Harry? Where's your hair gone!" I yelped becoming distracted from the pretty paintings to Harry who stood looking so different with his long hair gone, and replaced with much shorter hair. It was combed away from his forehead an he had little curly bits along the sides. It looked so fluffy and god it made his angular face all the more defined. His cheekbones and jawline were on fire.

He shrugged nonplussed at my reaction as he shut the door and sauntered forward.

"Had a haircut."

"Well I can see that! But. . .wow you-you look. . ." I trailed off my flushed cheeks giving away exactly what I thought of his new hair. I couldn't stop looking at it, it looked so good. He smirked a little, one of his dimples making an appearance and the sight nearly took my breath away. "And these paintings! Where did they come from?" I asked a little breathlessly.

"Well, Anne destroyed your little homemade ones so I replaced them and—what the fuck?!" I couldn't stand there silently long enough for him to finish his explanation but I caught onto what he was saying and raced over and threw myself at him making him splutter in shock as his hands just came to steady me whilst I squeezed and squished him as tight as possible.

"They're so nice! Thank you! Oh my god." I muttered into his shoulder whilst he released a long suffering sigh. I leaned back so I could see his disgruntled face after my shock hug and smiled at him toothily right near it. He rolled his eyes blowing out a little chuckle as he squeezed my waist before forcing me away.

I backed away and turned around to hide my blushing cheeks and never ending smile at the absolutely thoughtful and sweet gesture Harry had done for me. For me.

"Clover?" Harry called making me turn aback around as I hummed in reply. He stepped closer before reaching down to cup my face and plant a heavy kiss on my lips before he backed away. "Happy birthday princess."

I flushed murmuring a small thank you before scurrying away to make breakfast.

"What are you doing?" Harry demanded as I began taking out the frying pan and eggs. I turned to face him with a confused frown.

"Making breakfast. . .?" I almost asked with a small head tilt. He shook his head, his jaw clenching tightly.

"Don't." He said with a stern look before he walked off into his bedroom making me frown in confusion as I obediently put the things away wondering what he had planned. He returned not long after wearing his black skinny jeans and a black t shirt with a open shirt thrown on top and was in the process of tucking his wallet into his tight pocket. "We're going out for breakfast, come on."

*

"Oh Harry really?" I whined as we approached his motorcycle. He refused to acknowledge my disgruntled expressions and just took of the only helmet on the handles and began fiddling with something inside. I opened my mouth to voice my refusal of travelling on this thing but was cut off as Harry jammed the helmet onto my head purposefully. His green eyes lined with amusement. I gave him my best unamused face in return.

He straddled the bike and held out his ring laden hand for me to take and nodded towards the bike. I pouted at him as I took his much larger hand and straddled the bike behind him.

"I don't like this." I stated with frown and I felt Harry's back shake with a small chuckle before the motorcycle roared and we were off. I yelped wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my helmet head into his broad and muscled back.

We rode fast, but steady for about fifteen minutes before Harry stopped the bike and parked it outside a bakery. He flipped the metal stand thingy down and stepped off easily with his long legs. Tucking his keys into his pocket he reached up and took my helmet off gently to reveal my not amused face. He sniggered to himself before reaching and before I could blink had grabbed me by my waist and deposited me on the floor as if I weighed nothing more than a baby.

We headed inside and I was met with the warm smell of baking sweet pastries and I decided to forgive Harry there and then.

Ordering some tea and a few different things for us to share we headed to a booth beside a large window which was in perfect view of the demonic bike parked outside. Something told me Harry didn't trust anyone to leave it out without watching it.

"I really like your friends, you know." I said after a few beats of comfortable silence as we both people watched. Harry cast his intense gaze to me with a raised eyebrow. "Mhm, they're both super nice, and funny too." I said with a small smile. He rolled his eyes.

"They're annoying parasitic assholes." Harry replied offhandedly as he watched the lady approach and deliver the tea and pastries.

"Thank you." I said with a bright smile towards the lady and narrowed eyes at Harry. "I know you like them really. Would it kill you to be nice for once?"

He smirked at me, his pink lips looking awfully distracting as that one dimple dug into his cheek. "I am being nice, their faces are still intact and they're in one piece." I only scoffed at Harry making him chuckle quietly as I reached for my cup of tea and I couldn't resist taking a small sip.

I yelped immediately and withdrew as my tongue felt the familiar harsh sting of a burn. My tea cup wobbled with the abrupt action but Harry's large hand covered mine immediately to steady it as he forced it to the table.

"Can't you be more fucking careful? You knew it was hot, Clover." Harry demanded sternly as he glared at me before clearly not being satisfied he reached over to grasp my chin. "Show me."

"W-what? No, it's okay. It doesn't even hurt."

"Clover." Harry warned, his voice getting deeper making me sigh exasperatedly as I stuck my tongue out. He tilted my head left to right before moving away and glaring at me. "It's all red."

I giggled at him before I reached for my cup again making Harry grab my hand in his. "Clover!" He snapped making me burst into laughter at his serious face as a muscle flexed in his cheek since he had his teeth gritted together.

"I was joking." I giggled as I reached for a cinnamon bun instead. He blew out a breath glaring at me as he grabbed a pecan plait and bit into it angrily looking slightly adorable.

"Hey I have a question," I said after sipping my now cooler tea and glanced up at Harry who had been watching everyone outside with hard eyes. He glanced at me and raised his brows as he took a sip of his tea. "We can't see air, but we can see water right? So does that mean all the little fishies can see air but not water as water is their version of air. .?" I trailed off, my voice quieting down at his completely bewildered face. He gave me a weird look which I returned with an innocent shrug.

"What the fuck goes on inside that head of yours?" He scoffed before taking out his wallet and depositing some cash onto the table. "I think you've had enough sugar for now. Come on." I pouted before getting up and following him out of the booth towards the death machine.

"Don't you have the gym today?" I asked as he put the helmet onto my head again. He shook his head getting onto the bike and helping me on after.

"Day off."

*

"Oh my god, fish!" I yelped as we parked outside of an aquarium and scrambled to get off nearly giving Harry a heart attack. He steadied me with a glare as I ripped my helmet off my face revealing a bright toothy grin making him roll his eyes skyward.

"Why am I regretting this already." He groaned as he followed my excited skips towards the entrance.

Best. Birthday. Ever.

I squeezed his arm as I bounced on my toes in excitement whilst the man took Harry's cash and was in the process of handing him change. "Thank you!" I whisper-yelled into his ear making him flinch slightly as he sent a slightly longing look back to his bike.

A few giggles from behind drew my attention to the decent sized queue behind us whilst everyone waited for the sweaty teenager to find the correct amount of change for our entrance. The girls behind us were the ones giggling to each other, one brown haired and one with striking red hair. They were both so pretty. They were wearing these really cute rompers with these cool shoes and their makeup was done flawlessly. Like, it was so good. I really admired people who could do makeup that well. They looked amazing and were slim and tall. . . but they laughed even harder as they caught me eye. I flushed avoiding their gaze and turning away as one whispered in the others ear. My ears were hot with embarrassment and I suddenly felt self conscious that I probably looked like a twelve year old compared to them.

They were laughing at me. I shuffled closer to Harry nervously praying silently that the stupid boov at the ticket booth would hurry the hell up. I frowned down at the ground as I heard a faint whisper from behind followed by a laugh.

"Look. . . clothes. . him and her. . ." More laughter. I wrapped my arm around Harry's thick arm and shuffled even closer making him glance down with a frown.

"What's wrong?" He asked immediately tensing up as he glanced around with hard and alert eyes. I shook my head quietly and continued to face forward but when another bout of laughter came, I think Harry saw my cringe. He unwrapped me from his arm and instead gently eased me in front of him with his large hands lighting my waist on fire as he guided me so that they could no longer see me as I was hidden by Harry's broad frame. It was only a few more minutes before our change got back and the tickets and we left for inside.

I glanced around in awe at the tunnel like aquarium which was made entirely of glass so there were fish all around us, beneath us, above us, and along the sides of the tunnel.

"Woah! This is so freaking cool!" I exclaimed as I peered down to our feet where through the glass I could see lots of tiny little fishes swimming around in the deep turquoise water. "Isn't it cool?" I gushed glancing up at Harry who nodded his head silently before leading me over towards the tunnel ahead that was labelled with sharks.

We entered the slightly darker tunnel and I glanced around in awe as the big sharks swam elegantly around through the water noiselessly. I moved over to the side of the tunnel and pressed my face against the glass and peered at the great white sharks that swam right past my nose. I yelped against it which was then followed with lots of laughter as I laughed at myself getting scared.

"Harry come here!" I called excitedly and I felt him approach as he rested a hand against the thick glass.

"They're so fucking ugly, they need a damn toothbrush." He commented making me laugh as a shark swam past with all its teeth on display.

"Well not everyone's willing to brush shark teeth Harry." I chuckled. He only scoffed to himself mumbling something about 'bunch of pussies'.

We continued looking through the different tunnels which housed different types of fish until we reached one with octopuses. Walking over to the glass where one was floating beside it I rested my hand on the glass and supposedly startled it as it whipped around and used its eight legs to rapidly swim away. I giggled.

"Look Harry, this one walks away just like you," I said and then broke into laughter as I caught sight of his unimpressed face. He only rolled his eyes muttering something about moving forward.

We spent most of the day in the aquarium wandering around and looking at the different types of sea creatures, whilst Harry made snarky comments on all of them—most likely for my amusement as they had me in hysterics every time.

Now we parked the motorcycle outside of a burger house and Harry helped me off.

"What are we doing here?" I asked with a little curious head tilt. Harry began leading me to the doors without answering, the inside of the building was nice and cool, with rustic brick walls and a cosy atmosphere with the dimmed lights and the soft music playing in the background. It was super nice. "Are we here for lunch?" I asked again as we slipped into a booth. Harry nodded his head glancing around before he focused back on the menu.

"Here. Have whatever you like." He said sliding it towards me across the table. I smiled softly and opened it up looking through the options. Everything sounded good.

After a lot humming in thought I finally decided and handed the menu back to Harry who chose something just in time as a waiter approached and asked us what we wanted. We ordered and he took the menu and was gone.

"What's this then? You're actually breaking your diet of different sized leaves?" I teased Harry watching as he ruffled his short hair away from his forehead. He glared at me.

"Don't make me regret it."

I smiled with a small laugh before sighing happily.
"No but seriously, this has been so much fun."
He didn't say anything apart from the small upward twitch of his lips. I flushed casting my eyes to the wooden table but jumped a mile in the air as my phone began violently vibrating in my pocket.

Harry sniggered making me narrow my eyes at him playfully as I pulled out my phone and saw it was my mum ringing.

"Do you mind?" I asked Harry pointing to the phone. He looked surprised as he shook his head no.

"Hello?" I answered cheerfully.

"Hi sweetheart! How are you? Happy birthday darling!" My mum answered in her ever cheerful voice. I smiled at her excitement.

"I'm good mum, how're you?"

"Fine, fine. I was ringing to tell you that we've got a little family dinner planned for your birthday tonight like we do every year so make sure to get yourself over here. Okay? And bring that husband of yours too!"

Ah. The age old tradition of a small family meal consisting of me, mum, dad and Silver. And now Harry too I guess.

"Er, okay, that's fine. What time?"

"Seven-ish. See you then. Love you baby!"

"Love you too. Bye mum." I hung up the phone and turned to Harry who his eyebrows raised. I smiled a little sheepishly at him.

"My mum invited us over for a birthday dinner tonight." I explained just as the waiter came and placed our orders down. My eyes widened as I stared at the unhealthy looking burger. Yum.

"What time?" Harry asked, his gruff voice making the waiter jump slightly and scurry away. I sighed shaking my head at him as I took a bite of my chip.

"Seven."

He nodded in agreement before taking a bite of his burger, and no one looks good eating burgers, but Harry, Harry with his short hair, angled jaw, chiselled cheekbones most definitely did. Now this is just getting unfair.

"Should be fun." I said brightly making Harry give me a look.

"Not with Synthia in the area." He muttered making me almost choke on my burger as I burst out laughing.

"Oh god Harry! What is it with you and names? It's Silver!" I said still giggling to myself as I picked up my napkin to wipe the sauce I could feel on the corner of my lip. Harry's lips twitched slightly at my outburst before he reached over whilst shaking his head and gently wiped away the sauce with his thumb. His hand cupping my jaw carefully.

"Honestly, you eat like a child." He murmured making me flush as I stuck my tongue out at him playfully but it kind of failed as my tongue ended up flicking over his thumb instead. Oops. His eyes darkened slightly and the previous amusement vanished from his eyes to be replaced with something a lot darker and more intense.

He withdrew slowly before he cleared his throat and adjusted himself on the booth taking a sip of his water quickly. I frowned in confusion at his odd antics but brushed it off and continued eating obliviously.

Taking my final bite I hummed as I did a little bop whilst chewing in my seat. This burger was honestly the best I've probably ever had in my entire existence. Props to Harold. Finishing it I took a sip of my drink and finally looked up to see Harry had been watching be this entire time with a soft look in his eyes.

I smiled shyly before he announced it was time to go, and I tried to argue that I should pay since he paid for the tickets at the aquarium and breakfast but he was not having it. He just grabbed both of my hands in one large hand and paid with the other before dragging me away and onto the death trap.

*

"Hurry the fuck up!" I heard Harry's irritated voice shout from outside of my room where I was hurriedly clipping on my silver choker making me jump and undo it again. I growled under my breath and re-did it before I glanced in the mirror again. Now, I wasn't one to put that effort into family dinners or care too much about the way I looked, but you only turn twenty once.

I'd worn a cute powder blue dress that I had bought ages ago and paired it with some silver jewellery and my white converse. I mean, its still Clover we're talking about. No heels here.

"I'm coming! You oaf." I muttered under my breath only half serious. I swear, that man had the shortest temper. Hurrying out of my room whilst trying to tug at the hem of my dress I bumped into an impatient Harry in the hallway. "Oof!" I exclaimed as my nose banged his rock solid chest making me bounce back from the impact. Large hands immediately settled around my waist to steady my feet and a glare from Harry for being so clumsy settled on my face making me flush slightly.

I stepped away and gave him a nervous smile tucking my hair behind my ear.
"Is this okay?"
He didn't reply but scanned me from head to toe, his eyes darkening and didn't bother to reply, he only raised a hand and cupped the back of my neck and leant down to kiss me heavily without giving me even half a chance to kiss back. Our lips met firmly, and moved together for a few seconds before he broke it off and sauntered away, tossing his keys in the air nonchalantly.

I gasped for breath and raised a hand to press it against my pounding heart as I raised my eyes to the ceiling.

"He's going to kill me with those. Poof. Dead."

Well let's just say, I got a shock.

Entering into my parents house since the door was unlocked (which unnerved me greatly, and gave me major war flashbacks to Johnny) everything was dark which scared the crap out of me so I held Harry's hand. Like, grabbed that hand and didn't let go. (Oops) I had the biggest shock of my life as all the lights switched on to a bundle of people shouting 'surprise!' With balloons, streamers, confetti—the whole slog. I yelped in surprise as my parents came and gave me hugs and wished me happy birthday revealing a table filled with gifts from everyone.

The 'bundle' of people included my parents, my gran, my sister, Casey, my aunt, my cousins, Zayn, Jace, and even Tanner and Locke. I was really surprised and happy to see them as previously all my birthday dinners were nice quiet affairs with just my immediate family.

They all gave me hugs and birthday wishes and made me open my presents in front of everyone which was so embarrassing. They also sang me happy birthday and bought out a cake with twenty candles. All in all it was the best birthday ever. From the morning to now.

Then we all sat down on the massive dining table and had dinner altogether, it as one of the craziest, funniest, best, dinners I have ever had. Everyone told stories and laughed together, even Harry chuckled here and there. The food was also great and the company greater. All of of favourite humans in one room. It was definitely amazing and I felt so happy and lucky to be surrounded by so many people who had gathered together to make this birthday unforgettable. And I felt even luckier going home with one of them at the end.

After dinner my parents had surprised us all by cracking open the wine and beers and putting some music on allowing everyone to start milling around and talking to each other whilst getting a little tipsy.

"I've told you, I don't drink." I moaned to Casey and Silver who were begging me to have some wine. Casey and Tanner had hit it off really well but then Tanner was a huge flirt so.

"Oh come on! It's your twentieth! You only turn twenty once! Now drink bitch." Silver demanded shoving some sparking pink stuff under my nose. The sweet smell wasn't actually half bad. I frowned and looked to where Harry, Tanner and Locke were sat together looking to be in serious conversation, Harry his eyebrows furrowed and jaw tightly clenched. He looked amazing, he was wearing his signature jeans with a sheer, halfway unbuttoned cream shirt that was tucked into his jeans showing off his muscular chest.

Casey and Silver had gushed my ear off with how 'hot' he was. I secretly agreed.

"Oi! Stop looking at tall, dark, and handsome and drink." Casey said snapping her fingers in front of my face making me jump. I groaned before reluctantly taking the glass in my hands gingerly making them both cheer happily. I took another precautionary sniff and then a small sip.

I was surprised at the slightly sharp, mostly sweet and sparkling taste. Mm. I took another careful sip and then another and then another. . .

"Hiya!" I yelped as I stumbled slightly and fell into Harry's lap making him grasp my waist tightly. His dark eyes snapped to me and regarded me intensely. Okay, so I might have been a lightweight, it was my first ever drink, what do you expect? And now, I was a little bit on the edge of drunk. . .

"Are you fucking drunk?" He asked incredulously with a hint of anger behind his deep grumbly voice. I giggled and pressed my palm over the exposed tattooed skin of his hard chest corded with muscle.

"Your voice is all deep and grumbly, why are you always grumbly?" I pouted cocking my head to the side as I blinked at him with wide owlish eyes. He stared at me for a few moments before his eyes softened slightly, his tense shoulders relaxing and his clenched fists, unclenching. I reached over and patted his face as Harry tried his best to ignore my ministrations and continue talking to Tanner sat on the chair beside him. But drunk me wasn't having it. "Sourpuss Styles!" I accidentally shouted too loud making Tanner choke on his beer and Locke collapse in laughter.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Harry asked, his eyes snapped to mine once again where I had pressed both my hands to my mouth with my eyes wide.

"Oopsies, that louder was than I meant it to be." I whispered to him ignoring his laughing friends. Harry sighed heavily muttering something under his breath. Getting bored of Harry I turned to face Tanner.

"Hot chilli pepper!" I yelped greeting him warmly as I heard Harry's voice from the side and his grip tightened on my waist.

"What the fuck did you just call him?"

"Hold my beer bitch. What was that angel?" Tanner asked dumping his beer in Locke's hands and leaning forward eagerly. I leant forward also but was stopped when Harry pulled me away from Tanner.

"Don't." He warned Tanner gruffly, making Tanner flip him off before sending me another cheeky wink.

"Harry, you're really pretty, like it's not fair anymore. Especially your new hair. I really loves it." I mumbled drowsily as I lay my head down comfortably into the crook of his neck. I felt Harry tense up but I had no intentions of moving so he better un-tense. El-oh-el.

"Thanks. No ones called me pretty before." Harry deadpanned making me frown sadly.

"Really? That's sad! Because you're the prettiest, also. . . also you're my favourite human." I said sitting up with a bright grin as I felt Harry's hands tugging the edge of my dress to cover my thighs where it had ridden up from sitting on his lap uninvited. I leant forward and smacked a kiss on his forehead before snuggling closer and settling in for the night. "Night night, favourite human bean." Yawn.

"Right. I think it's time to go princess." I heard Harry's lightly amused voice before I felt him carefully adjusting my head so it rested comfortably in the crook of his neck and his arm snaking under my knees and before I knew it, I had been hoisted up and cradled to his chest easily. I whimpered uneasily and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Shh, you're alright." Harry said deeply as he carried me safely in his arms, I knew I was safe with him which made me so relaxed I think I fell asleep.

Note: happy? ♥️ I promised I'd post today and I did. Yay.

Got a uni opening day tomorrow YIKES.

Recommend me some sick movies to watch before summer ends PleASE. Things like, the maze runner/divergent/Mortal instruments// edge of 17/

Cool movies basically 😛

OH DID YOU LIKE THE BIRFDAY CHAP?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...