Heartbreak [Jack Gilinsky]

By cashtonpls

Jack and Jack have been best friends since kindergarten. But what happens when Johnson's little sister and Gi... More

I - Carter
II - Amber
III - Devils Brew
IV - Hangover
V - Betrayal
VI - Guilty
VII - Forgive and Forget
VIII - Hush, baby
IX - Aunestie
X - Amber strikes again
XI - Donkey Fucker
XII - Meatballs
XIII - I'm sorry
XIV - Back Together
XV - Harm
XVI - I Missed You
XVII - Finally
XVIII - Truth
XIX - Goosebumps
XX - Hover
XXI - Pickle Party
XXII - Krispy Kreme
XXIII - Broken
XXIV - Pain
XXV - Choice
XXVI - Definite
XXVII - Apology
XXVIII - Pancakes
XXIX - Reunion
XXX - Hormonal Teenagers
XXXI - Torn
XXXII - Alice
XXXIII - Fight
XXXIV - Punch
NOT AN UPDATE BUT
XXXVII - Drunk
XXXVIII - The beginning

Heartbreak [magcon ff]

82.3K 837 90
By cashtonpls

Prologue.

"Promise you won't tell anyone."

I couldn't see him as he was obscured by the dark, and even though he couldn't see me either I smiled.

"I promise."

We found our pinky fingers in the dark and wiggled them, making it an oath that would last a lifetime. I heard him rustling and moving, and I assumed he was changing his pants. After a while it was completely quiet, and without a warning the light switched on.

He was wearing different pajama pants, the dirty one in his hands. His face was beet red and his eyes didn't meet mine.

"It's okay Jack, don't be embarrassed." I said, my small hands taking the pants from him. With the hand that wasn't holding the pants I grasped his, and walked out the back door towards the trash can. "No one will find it here." I assured him as I pushed it inside the trash can not letting go of his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 4.3K 35
This story is about a girl that happens to be Jack Johnson's little sister. She soon graduates college at age 16 and gets to know Jack Gilinsky a lit...
10.8K 166 17
Amy and Jack were the best of friends since middle school. Although her friends would always tease her about eventually dating him she just never saw...
77.6K 1.4K 28
Heart broken..When she meets Jack gilinsky she's amazed by his looks as she gets to know him she realize she may be falling for him will Jack convinc...
306K 4.6K 42
Cameron's Dallas's twin sister Emma, falls for the one & only, Jack Gilinsky. will the depression brought on by a death, break them, or make them str...