With The Bad Boy βœ”

By xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... More

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 43| The F?

2.8K 102 9
By xqueenrosie

"Wow, I didn't think this was coming off so soon," I did some hand exercises the doctor recommended for my arm that was in a bandaged cast.

"It wasn't exactly fractured." Mom cleared.

"Thanks for letting me skip school, I didn't know I was this tired." I chuckled as drove back home from the hospital.

"I wanted to ground you for being so wild in this condition but you're already grounded." she laughed as she glanced at my foot. I looked at my mother in complete shock.

"How dare you!" I pouted and folded my arms.

Then I realized we weren't going home. "Weren't you supposed to take the left back there?" I asked mom.

"No, I'm taking you to school honey."

"But why? It's just one day, like the first day. The entire senior class will be going on that ski trip tomorrow. Can't I take the day off? Please mommy?" I pleaded.

She shook her head and parked at the drop sight near the school doors.

"You can take the day off tomorrow. Now why do you test those crutches? You're in time for lunch." she told me.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"This isn't fair. I don't even have my backpack." I said.

"I've got you covered." She reached her hand at the back of the car and pull-down my backpack. I groaned again.

"And honey, tell your boyfriend to stop giving you hickeys. It's indecent." she said.

I blushed extremely and hid my face from her. "I, he...didn't give me any." I mumbled.

"Really? Because you forgot to cover them at night." she tone changed a bit and I pulled the car door and jumped out while hobbling on one foot and adjusting my crutches. I just had to get away from her. "Don't forgot to give the doctors note. Bye!" she called out from behind.

"Bye mum," I said as I made my way inside the building.

The hallways were empty when I entered and I figured going to the cafeteria first since my locker was a little far from there and I really wanted my boyfriend to carry the heavy thing.

I hobbled into the cafeteria and suddenly became the center of attention, for everyone but my friends who were mindlessly talking and laughing amongst themselves.

I ignored the stares and went straight to our table. I didn't care about how people looked at me with pity. I knew this was just a break I'm my dancing, no biggy. Hopefully.

"Hey guys," I grinned and slammed my butt on the seat next to Bellamy.

"Look who got her hand back," Harry said from across me. He picked up my arm like it was something odd and examined it. I took the moment to slap him across the face.

"What was that for?" He frowned and rubbed his cheek while we laughed.

"For new years." I smiled and turned my head to Bellamy.

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him on the lips.

He turned his head to kiss the palm of my hand that used to be bandaged. Then I kept touching his face.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bellamy asked as I kept my hand on his face.

"My hand was deprived on you, dork." I told him.

"I thought you were taking the day off." Brianna asked as she fed a few French fries to Chris who was fiddling with the DSLR Camera I gifted him on Christmas.

"I thought so too." I told her as I stole a few if her fries.

"Wow, we just need to get those bandages off of her to make her hyper again." Natasha mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at her. "If this is hyper, just wait till I get my leg back." I grinned evily.

"Don't you dare do anything to me. I've been staying away from all of this stuff as much as possible." She said.

"Too bad you don't stay away from things you should be staying away from." Luke said to her.

I didn't miss the smug look on his face. I raised my brow at him while Natasha sent a mini glare his way.

"I could say the same to you." she said with narrowed eyes.

"Are you two still fighting over that picture?" Chris asked.

"Of course they are. What else would it be?" Eliza replied a little too quick. She even had a look on her face which clearly meant something was fishy.

It wasn't until hometime that I could corner her and ask what was going on.

"Are you going to tell me or should I get it out of Eliza?" I said as she exchanged books in her locker.

She jumped at the sound of my voice and I stifled back a laugh.

"Gosh, how did I not hear you hopping your way here?" She asked.

I smirked, "I'm a ninja." She rolled her eyes at my lame response. "So what's going on between you and Luke?"

"Nothing." she mumbled as she stuffed her backpack and threw it over her shoulder. Which reminds me, where did I leave mine?

"Don't even try, Nat. You know I won't stop until I know what your hiding." I told her.

"It's so wrong. I mean, I don't even know who broke the girl code." I raised my brow at her. "Ugh, me and Luke always had this fling thing going on but I was so certain that I put a stop to it." Her eyebrows knitted and there was a look of guilt on her face.

My jaw dropped and she sighed loudly, making me snap it shut. There was so much wrong with this.

"Holy shit. I'm so sorry." I smacked my forehead with my hand. "Oh my god, this is so messed up."

"Not helping." Natasha mumbled as we walked down the hall and towards the gym.

We had a ski trip tomorrow and the school still hadn't given us our permission slips. I couldn't go but my ride home could and so I was stuck in this building.

"Wait, did you tell Toby?" I randomly asked.

"He's the least of my problems, Blake." She said firmly.

"Well can't you tell Luke to back off?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Back off when I'm the one who made the move? At least I know I did when I sobered up a bit." She cringed. "Gosh, I hope I didn't do it before that. That would be even more embarrassing." She mumbled.

This time I'm sure I looked like a fish as my mouth opened and closed. Then I squealed like never before. "The fuck am I missing out on? Tell me everything."

Natasha rolled her eyes at me and waited until we sat in a secluded corner before she opened her mouth to speak.

"Luke and I secretly made out sometimes." She blurted out after checking for anyone around us.

You never know what you'll find under bleachers.

"And it was always just for fun or trying to cheer each other up. I don't really know, we were just stupid and young." She rubbed the space between her eyebrows. I could see ho uncomfortable she was and I was about to stop her but she continued.

"Everything stopped before we moved out of town and everything was normal when I came back. Like never had any history." She said slowly.

I put my arm around her to try to comfort her. She leaned towards me and frowned.

"Remember how drunk I was at that New Year's party? Well guess who came to my rescue?" She asked me.

"Luke?" I mumbled.

She nodded her head. "And guess who asked him to dance?"

"You," I mumbled once again.

"And I also let things get heated between us. So much that we ended up having New Year's sex rather than a kiss." She said with a sigh.

My eyes widened in realization and several questions popped into my head. Some that I wasn't sure were right to be asked.

"How could I miss it? You two appeared out of no where." I said.

"Yeah, and that wasn't the end of it." She mumbled.

"You two had another go in the car while all of us were out?" I asked even though I saw the way Luke's car was bouncing around. Gosh, I even sat in the back seat.

Natasha didn't give me a chance to gag. "We only made out." She said pointedly. I quickly shook my head. Thank God?

"Gosh, I don't even know what to say." I said as we silently sat in the corner and watched our fellow senior class hang around.

"You know what's the most fucked up part about all of this?" She asked.

"The fact that Toby is your boyfriend?" I asked with a raised brow.

"No," she gave me a what-the-hell look. "The fact that he kept telling me I was beautiful. Not just beautiful but so many other things. With every kiss." She sounded like a love struck 13 year old and I quickly shook her out of it.

"He's so gonna hear it from me! He can't just do that to you. He can't just fuck bimbos and tell you stuff like that." I rambled.

"I know. It makes me want to kiss the life out of him. How dare he?" She said.

I shook my head. "No! you won't go near him either, Nat. He's a player and he's still not ready to settle. He's playing with you." I told her.

"And I don't care. I just want to live a little." She argued.

"What about Toby? What will happen to him?" I asked. "You can't just get over him in a day."

"That's also another problem. I want Toby but I want Luke. I want Luke more." She mumbled the last part.

"Are you drunk or high or what?" I asked as my eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm a cheater but only because I can't decide what I want." She said.

"You can't do that. You're actually picking lust over love." I said.

"Lust over love?" I snapped my head towards Bellamy who had a smug look on his face. "The biology lab is empty. I could give you a private lecture about lust and love over there he you want." I was so caught up by his husky voice that I didn't even realize when he put his arms around me. His breath fanning my neck.

"I doubt you two will make it there. You already wet her panties." Natasha laughed devilishly.

I shoved both of them away but Bellamy barely moved an inch. "Not happening, Davis." I said, making him frown. "And we're not done with this." I pointed my finger at Natasha.

"Oh, of course not. You're coming home with me!" She chirped like we didn't have the conversation we just had.

Bellamy rolled his eyes. "Last time I checked, she was my girlfriend so she's coming home with me." He growled.

"Haven't you heard, bros before hoes?" She said as she stood up. "You have fifteen minutes before I come and take her." She said before marching off to a teacher who I assumed had permission slips.

I turned back to Bellamy who had a smirk on his face. I raised my brow at him in question. "I'm not a hoe or bro. Let's get out of here?"

I scoffed as loud as I could and choked while laughing when I saw Bellamy's ego bubble had burst. "Not a hoe?" I asked dramatically. "And you're Rosy's brother who is practically my mini-me. So shut up, we're not going everywhere."

"Didn't you want that lesson, though?" He pressed me closer to him and pressed butterfly kisses to my neck.

I moaned lightly before I snapped out of it. "Let's do that later. Right now you should get your permission slip." I told while tilting my head to give him better access to my neck. I was a really confusing person.

"No, I'm not going." He said as he moved back to my jaw and then pressed a kiss on my lips. I devoured his taste and panted when we broke apart.

"I told you and the others a million times before, I'm not taking that shit. You're going and that's final." I said.

He kissed me on my cheek and chuckled. "Babe, something came up and I won't be here until Monday."

I furrowed my brows at him. What now? "You can't outsmart me Bellamy. Leave Trace and his people the fuck alone. It's the only way we can live normally." I told him even though I wasn't entirely sure of it myself but I forced myself to think positively.

"It's something else. My cousin has something to deal with and asked me to come along." He said. He knew I wasn't buying it though. "Mom gave me permission so will you do too?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "As long as you won't be around any female, I'm okay with it and I also want you back in time for school. Education is important, child." I patted his head as he gave me a cute grin.

"Anything else, mommy?" he whispered huskily into my ear.

I chuckled and slapped his chest as he laughed. "I'll try my best to make it back earlier. And don't worry, you're the only person I want to be with and you better fucking believe me when I say that." He said.

I nodded my head at him. "Good because you're the only one for me. I love you." I told him before grabbing his face and pulling it close to mine.

He teasingly kissed him, his hands sliding down to grip my waist.

"Times up buddy. She's mine now." Came Natasha's voice.

"I hate you." Me and Bellamy muttered at the same time. She just laughed and shook her head.

"Don't worry Natty, I still like you." Harry rushed over to us and slung an arm around him shoulder.

Luke copied his actions and said the same thing. I could visibly see Natasha tense a littleat that.

"Blake are you really really sure you don't want us to stay?" Eliza asked for the millionth time. Her eyes travelled to the player on my leg before finding my eyes. "We could have a girls week."

I rolled my eyes at her suggestion, glancing at Brianna too. I sighed. "How about I braid your hair while you paint my toenails pink?" I said in an overly excited girly voice.

"You're such a bitch," Eliza deadpaned.

That also earned me a loud spank on my ass by my wonderful boyfriend. "Keep that up and you're never getting into my pants." I td him.

"You know you love it," He said before he shamelessly groped my ass.

"Am I the only one who's wondering what a fucking weird position that would be?" Harry said thoughtfully.

Everyone laughed while I tried to pry Bellamy's hand off of me.

"Alright sex-addicts, let's get going. I still have to pack." Chris walked towards us while waving his slip in his hands.

I grabbed my crutches and smiled. "Yes please! I can't wait for a week of just sleeping and eating candy." I said.

Unfortunately, I don't think I would be able to have a week of sleep and candy. At least that's what I assumed by the loud voices coming from downstairs.

I could easily make out Keith's voice who was insisting that Natasha should stay home. I couldn't exactly hear what Nora had to say but Natasha's protests were loud and clear. If I didn't have my backpack, I would've hopped my way out of the house already.

I tried to act casual when I heard footsteps marching up the stairs. Then the the door flew open with an angry Keith.

"Why doesn't she get it? Those bastards aren't done with us yet. What if they try something again? I can't always protect her and it's not like she has a fucking bodygaurd to save her." He ran his hand through his hair and tugged it by the ends.

He was fuming and I just watched him with wide eyes. I didn't know what to say. He was right but also a little wrong. Trace and his gang would probably never leave us until he got what he wanted - which sounded ridiculous. Being the overly protective guy that he is, Keith would never want to leave his sister alone especially on a school trip where no one cared for anyone. At the same time it wasn't right to completely forbid her of going anywhere. He couldn't do this forever.

"At least I won't be fighting with you. One God tying came out of that stupid broken leg of yours." He said.

I snapped out of my thoughts and raised my brow at him. He was still pacing back and forth. "Excuse me? You can't control my life." I said.

He scoffed at me. "I can and I will if it's to protect you." He said sternly.

"And who do you think you are?" I said as I crossed my arms. He just walked out of the room.

"The guy who got you lots of candy." He said when he came back after a minute. He smiled and I couldn't stop mine.

"That still doesn't make you in control of things. Do you really think they would climb a mountain just to torture us?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Who knows?"

I sighed and took the huge bag of candy from him. Looks like someone paid a visit to a candy store because all I saw were sugary delights. My mouth watered and I dug right in.

"Thanks for this. Now I really don't have to get off my bed." I said.

He laughed and sat on the bed beside me. "Haven't you heard, all good things come with a price?" He said and snatched the sugar coated cherry jellies from my hand. It was shame how I could barely name candies.

I pulled it from his hand bit we just started a game of tug-of-war.

"Haven't you heard it's rude to bother handicapped people? I need to rest."

He rolled his eyes and snatched everything away from me. I started hitting him on his arm and chest but it wasn't doing much.

"Like you've been resting when the doctor told you to?" He asked. I scoffed at him. "The four of us are going to hang out and have more fun than the field trip kids."

"Remind me why you're not in college again?" I chuckled. Until I realized what I said. Keith had a look on his face, sad and angry look. "I'm sorry." I whispered to him and gently rubbed his arm.

"It's okay. I'll to pick up where I left off. Dad has some contacts and maybe he could do something. I'm going to get my life back on track princess and hopefully both od us can be happy and carefree one day." He said.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. "It just takes one mistake to fuck up so many lives.  I don't deserve happiness and no matter how much I try to deny, I know I can't." I shook my head when he tried to interrupt me. "You don't deserve it. Natasha doesn't and neither does Bellamy or any of our friends but you can't say the same for me."

"That makes no sense. You didn't ask for it. Weren't you just looking for an escape? Something that would make you forget the shit in your life." He said.

"That's not an excuse Keith. There's no excuse for the things I did. I'm the one to be blamed and if I wasn't so fucking bipolar, maybe I could've handled it better. Fuck me." I exclaimed.

Keith wrapped his hand around mine and squeezed it. I squeezed my eyes shut and hid my face in the crook of his neck. I bit my lip as I held back tears.

"But you can't blame for what happened to me. After mindlessly fucking girls left and right you would think it would bite me back in the ass and what could be worse than my own sister getting raped. Fuck karma." He grit his teeth together and leaned towards me for comfort.

Natasha finally entered her room. I waited for her to blow Keith's head off because it was clear she didn't get permission. Seconds went by but she didn't speak a word to us. From the corner of my eyes I saw Keith staring at his sister too. It seemed like she was having an argument in her head and no one spoke for while until her posture slouched and she let out a deep breath.

"Dad said I can't go." She whispered and sat in front of me and Keith. "Why do you both have red eyes? We're you two cry—"

"No," Keith said abruptly. "Princess just tickled the living shit out of me." He forced a laugh while I faked a smile.

Gosh did we get emotional.

"Yea, and if you don't give me back my candy both of us will tickle you." I lied.

The mood changed from there but it still wasn't better. I doubt Natasha believed us but at least she didn't press for details.

However, Keith left us alone to investigate why his best friend, Bellamy, was going away for the week. It only made me wonder why exactly he was leaving. I should've taken him seriously when I had the chance but I also didn't want to be too pushy.

Luke and Natasha's situation still had me confused. She had no idea what to do with Toby because she liked him dearly but Luke was very "tempting" so she was ready to let things play out for now but because she's my best friend I decided to try get things out of Luke. Maybe if I knew what he thought of her I could help but part of me said to back off. Either way, I was going to wait until he was back from the trip before I did anything.

I wondered why all of us had messed up lives. We could possibly have our own movies.

I was currently sitting on the couch of my living room watching some sappy movie. The doorbell had rung and Brianna walked back into the living room with a smile on her face.

"It's for you," she sang.

I rolled my eyes. "Can't it come to me?"

She shook her head. "It's the furthest it'll go. It's cold outside, go now froggy." She ordered.

I huffed and grabbed my crutches. I earned that nickname for hopping around the place.

"Hey, beautiful." Bellamy greeted me while handing me flowers. I smiled deeply at him.

"Hi, come in." I said, feeling stupidly formal with him.

He laughed. "I just wanted to see you before I leave. My cousin's waiting for me," He pointed at the car waiting down the driveway with his thumb.

I tried to see who it was but it was night.

"Well, thank you and take care. I'll miss you." I said as I placed the flowers on the little dice table in the foyer.

I turned around and met Bellamy's warm embrace. I hugged him back tightly and breathed in his woody scent. He then kissed my on the tip of my nose and one of his hands travelled down to my ass. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you really have to do that?" I asked frustratingly.

"You love it, babe and I'll be deprived of that ass for a week." He said. I had to stop myself from smiling at that. His was using my own words against me.

"So you came to meet my ass then?" I asked as I raised my brow.

Just then he slipped it and I instantly turned red.

"I love you so much." He said as he examined each and every feature of my face. Stop blushing Blake, I told myself.

"I love you too." I repeated as he placed his lips on mine.

"Keep your window open for me when I get back." He said.

I nodded my head as he stepped back and I needed the support of my crutches again.

"Of course." I told him as a smile played on both of our lips.

"Stay safe and call me." I shouted when he began to walked away, but backwards.

"You too." He said. "Now go back inside. It's cold."

"Wait, one more thing!" I shouted and he stopped. He was barely 8 feet away from me and I'm sue the entire neighbor could hear me screaming.

"What is it?" Bellamy asked in a much calmer tone.

"Mom told me to tell to not leave hickeys on me." I said.

He ran a hand through his hair and I could tell he was holding back a smile. "You should've told me that before. I got you covered for the entire week." He said before running to the car.

"What?" I asked as I saw him go to the car. My hand immediately flew up to my neck and oh my god, I was going to need lots of make up to cover up the marks he left.

A/N:

I hope this makes up for the delay in updating. Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
327K 10.1K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...
2M 48.1K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
276K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...