My Luna Used To Be A Human

By camiiiiiiiiiiiilla

✔️ Hi guys, so I will slowly be editing this and fixing things that I'm not a huge fan of in here, so if you'... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Shopping
Spying
Werewolves are real!
Saved
Hi dad, bye dad
Explain yourself
The talk
Luna
Grey
Moody
Turning
My dad knows about werewolves?!
Lost One
Lying
Moving in
Power
Second moon
The run
I love you
Cover
Tortured
Out
I'm back
Harry Potter
A/N Thank You!!!!
Breakfast
Norway
Arrival
midnight nightmares
Official Business?
sister
Truth
Why Him
Wolf Again
Under the water
Safe haven
No
The End

Extra...

241 5 1
By camiiiiiiiiiiiilla

So, MLUTBAH is now over. Sorry...

But I have started two new books! The Assassins Game and Dream Boy

If you aren't only into werewolves you should ready The Assassins Game. But if you are only here for werewolves, read Dream boy

The Assassins Game

Kill, or be killed. The only phrase Nyssa Orya really cares about. When her sister was taken from her after her parents were murdered she became an assassin. That was when she was six. Now the seventeen year old has built a reputation as The Shadow, or Tshula's Assassin.

When she is wounded and attacked she has no other choice than surrender herself to the king, King Orian. He immediately arranges for her execution, but things don't go as planned for him or Nyssa when she is saved by a mysterious man in a black cloak. 

Dream Boy

Casey Klein is not your normal american teenage girl. She is a shy, quiet, abused fifteen year old who lives in a foster home. On the 4th of July her foster family forces her to go to a party with the parker family. 

Fast forward a couple months, Lucas Parker finds a certain interest in Casey that she does not understand. On top of that she has to juggle school and finding out what is going on with her. Little does she know her answers and a life of happiness and love is one question away.

So now that you have hopefully read the descriptions of each new story, you will go check them out :)

I will miss this book...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 332 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
15.4K 538 27
*Sequel to On the Run* Everything has changed for Isabella since her sixteen birthday. She's a princess but more importantly, a werewolf. She's marri...
55.7K 1.4K 26
A werewolf in the midst of humans. What's up with that? But then, a group of werewolves join the school. What happens when the Alpha is her mate? Wi...
7.2K 99 21
Completed!! "Run, baby. Run." His voice echoed in my ears over and over. My feet slapped the cold damp ground as I ran home. Or at least to the boys...