The Great Wall of Derek hale

Autorstwa vampirefrek

Derek had always hidden behind an emotional wall to protect himself since Kate. And rightly so, look what lov... Więcej

TGWOD chapter 1
TGWOD chapter 2
TGWOD chapter 3
TGWOD chapter 4
TGWOD chapter 5
TGWOD chapter 6
TGWOD Chapter 7
TGWOD chapter 8
TGWOD chapter 9
TGWOD chapter 10
TGWOD chapter 11
TGWOD chapter 12
TGWOD chapter 13
TGWOD chapter 14
A/N
TGWOD chapter 15
TGWOD chapter 16
TGWOD chapter 17
TGWOD chapter 18
TGWOD chapter 19
TGWOD chapter 20
TGWOD chapter 21
TGWOD chapter 22
TGWOD chapter 23
TGWOD chapter 24
TGWOD chapter 25
A/N
TGWOD chapter 26
TGWOD chapter 27
TGWOD chapter 28
TGWOD chapter 29
TGWOD chapter 30
TGWOD chapter 31
A/n

TGWOD chapter 32

512 29 4
Autorstwa vampirefrek

It was Stiles's 18th birthday and they had all gone to the Jungle including Jackson who had come over specially and to look at Stanford himself for college. Lydia had taken him shopping as his birthday present and bought him clothes that looked like they had been sprayed on. If the others weren't used to being pressed against Stiles in the puppy piles in just his boxers they would have all be surprised to see how toned Stiles actually was.

It was the drag queens that noticed

"Sugar, you've been hiding out on us, who'd have thought you'd all that going on under those plaid shirts. You've got an ass that I could bounce quarters off.

Stiles just bowed and said

"Thank you, my ladies".

The night was fun, they had danced with each other, Lydia, Jackson and Danny seemed to be very close to each other and Derek wouldn't leave Stiles side. Once tonight was over they were going back to the loft and everyone else was going to leave them alone. Whilst they were both enjoying themselves there was a little tension thinking about what was coming next.

The night was over and Stiles was buzzed. It was great to have the whole pack round him and they had really made him feel special. He wrapped his arm round Derek's waist and leaned into him.

"Derek, I love you. Are you taking me back to your place?"

Derek lead Stiles to the Camaro (Stiles had finally convinced Derek to give the Toyota to Cora) and kissed him deeply on the hood of the car before letting him go when they were both out of breath.

He drove them to the loft and lifted Stiles onto his hips so that Stiles had to wrap his legs round him and he carried Stiles up to the loft whilst constantly kissing him. Stiles and Derek had continued to have their sessions with Stacie and they were probably going to continue but Derek felt confident that they could take this final step.

He opened the door and switched on the lights. He and Cora had dressed the loft. They had lowered the lights and put rose petals on the way to the bed and they had changed the bed so it was looking crisp and new.

Stiles looked at the loft and smiled

"You did this for me, Derek? You're so romantic and I love it".

and he went back to kissing Derek.

Derek lead Stiles straight to the bed, if he didn't he wasn't sure if he would chicken out. This was a big step. They had decided that Stiles as the real Alpha should be the one to top on their first time but Derek was worried that it could be ruined by all the Johns that had used him in the past.

He threw Stiles on the bed, Stiles scooted over to the edge and said

"Let me undress you, Derek?"

Derek lifted his hand from his buttons and dropped it to the side. Stiles smiled and then started to unbutton from the bottom. As he opened a button, he kissed Derek's rock hard abdomen that quivered with every kiss. When he got to the top having kissed and nipped all the way up he lifted the shirt off Derek's shoulder and let it drop to the floor. He then rubbed his body along Derek's as he lifted up to lick along Derek's neck and then kiss under his chin. He then get up and wrapped his arms around Derek and, moving his fingers all over Derek's skin, licked along Derek's mouth to obtain entry.

Derek opened up immediately and Stiles battled Derek for dominance a battle that Stiles usually won. To be fair, Derek's heart wasn't really in winning the battle. Stiles licked along his teeth and roof of his mouth and entwined their tongues. When both their lungs were burning, Stiles stopped the kiss and then lowered himself down Derek's body ensuring that there was full body contact all the way.

When he got on his knees he nuzzled into Derek's bulge and Derek keened. If Stiles hadn't got a tight grip of Derek, he would have fallen over. Slowly Stiles unbuckled the belt and then taking the zipper in his teeth dragged it down. Stiles then opened up the v of his jeans and put his hand on the waist-band of Derek's briefs but only pulled them down enough to expose Derek's cock and hooked the band under his balls to make his cock stand out proud.

Stiles looked up at Derek and locked his eyes with his and said

"You look beautiful to me, Derek".

He then went down and licked all along the underside of Derek's cock and then licked the pre-cum from the slit.

"You taste wonderful too, Derek".

Derek was panting at this point and his whole skin was covered in goosebumps. Derek thought that Stiles was going to swallow his whole cock but at that time Stiles just grabbed the waist-band and pulled his jeans and briefs down. He then lowered himself but rubbed his cheek along Derek's thigh and calf on the way and pulled off Derek's boots and his pants, briefs and socks.

Derek was panting hard and fast at this point.

Stiles stood back up but ensured that he rubbed himself along Derek as he did. The friction on Derek's cock felt heavenly. When he was stood up Stiles said

"Are you going to undress me, Derek?"

Derek was too desperate at this point and so he just let two claws come out and cut Stiles out of his clothes. Stiles was stood naked except for his socks and his converse.

While laughing, Stiles sat on the end of the bed and took off his shoes and socks and chuckled

"They were too tight anyway".

He then placed two pillows on the bed and got Derek to lie on his front, pillowed so that his dick had some room to expand. Stiles looked at Derek laid out below him and let his hands roam. He then lowered his head and licked all along the triskele. Derek was moaning at the feel of Stiles loving him. Stiles then nibbled at the back of Derek's neck saying

"I still love these little hairs, Derek. I've found better things now but they're still part of my top 5 best things about Derek Hale's body."

Stiles even though he was himself nervous, knew that Derek would be even more so. This had built up for him, the denial and all the other abuse he had suffered so Stiles wanted this to be a great experience. Cora had told him that Derek was preparing the loft and he ensured that she put a bottle of unscented massage oil in the drawer too. Stiles leaned over and took it out. He rubbed the oil into his hands to warm it and then began to massage Derek.

Derek hadn't expected this and under Stiles's ministrations he began to relax. Stiles had massaged his shoulders, his back muscles, his glutes, his thighs, his calves and was now rubbing at the soles of his feet. Derek was like a puddle on the bed as he was so relaxed. He was finding himself dozing off when he felt it. Stiles was licking around the rim of his anus.

"You taste and smell amazing here. It's like concentrated musk".

Stiles continued to rim him until he could feel the muscles in Derek's outer ring begin to relax. He then plunged his tongue into the hole and began to lap against the sides of Derek's ring. The sensitivity were more than Derek had ever felt. No one had ever prepared him before preferring to enter him tight and dry. Here was Stiles lapping gently at his inner skin and Derek's cock grew harder.

As the inner ring began to relax, Stiles made his tongue as hard as he could and thrust into into Derek. The feelings were intense and Derek made a deep moan and let his head drop onto the bed. Stiles continued to do this until Derek was as relaxed as he could be.

Stiles sat back on his haunches and Derek keened at the absence of Stiles. Stiles wasn't touching him anywhere and he felt lost.

Stiles rubbed his hands along Derek's thighs and said

"Would you roll over for me and present yourself?"

After many masturbation sessions, he knew what Stiles wanted. He rolled over and he brought his feet together and lowered his legs so that he was fully open for Stiles. Stiles then moved the cushions so that Derek would be comfortable and his hips were pushed upwards.

He kissed along Derek's inner thigh and then leaned over Derek pressing himself between Derek's legs to get to the drawer and the lube.

He dropped some on Derek's stomach and rubbed it until it warmed up. He coated a finger and then began rubbing around the rim. Whilst doing that he began to lick up Derek's dick from the base to the very tip. He then put his lips around the head and pressed his tongue down the slit.

While he was doing that he let one finger enter Derek. While he laved up Derek's cock, Stiles bent his finger so that he could reach Derek's prostate. The feeling of Stiles massaging his prostate while sucking on his dick was amazing and Derek found himself turning into his beta form. Stiles didn't even miss a beat but continued to flatten his tongue and swirl it round the head of Derek's cock. While doing that Stiles had taken out his finger, lubed two fingers and then inserted them into Derek and began to scissor inside of him while taking all of Derek into his mouth.

Stiles moaned when Derek's cock hit the back of his throat and Derek couldn't help himself that he bucked up into the Stiles's mouth. It was amazing but when he came down his movement pushed Stiles's fingers further into him so that they were fully pressed against his prostate. The stimulation on his prostate and Stiles moaning while deep throating him was too much and he came down Stiles's throat. Stiles just pulled off and continued to lap at Derek's cock and cleaned him up.

Stiles kissed the tip of his cock and said

"You taste wonderful, Derek",

all the time he was scissoring his fingers inside of Derek. He then pulled them out and lubed up three. With the three, he stretched Derek while he kissed and nibbled on Derek's nipples. Derek was boneless but he wanted Stiles inside of him.

"Please, Stiles, make love to me."

Stiles pulled his fingers out, he turned Derek onto his side and placed his leg between Derek's. He lubed up his cock and spread the remainder all inside Derek's winking hole.

He then rubbed the tip of his cock on the entrance of Derek's hole and then began to push in. Derek felt himself being opened up. Stiles's cock was much bigger than the fingers.

Stiles was in heaven. Derek felt so tight, hot and silky smooth. The fact that they weren't using any condoms meant he could feel all of Derek. There was no worries because Derek had no diseases and could no catch any and Stiles was a virgin. Stiles moved slowly until he had bottomed out and his balls slapped against Derek's backside.

For a second Derek panicked. He flashed back to all the Johns but then Stiles kissed his shoulder blades and stroked along Derek's sides. Instantly, Derek was back in the moment.

"Stiles, when you're ready you can move".

Stiles didn't need to be told twice, he was finding it hard to stay still. He started the thrust into Derek and changed his angle until he heard Derek began to moan and writhe around him. He knew that he was hitting the prostate again. He pounded into Derek. He could feel his orgasm coming so he let his hand snake over Derek's hips and grabbed Derek's cock and started to pump it at the same frequency of his thrusts. Both Derek and Stiles were lost to the waves of pleasure that were assaulting their body. They were joined and they started to find that they could feel each other thoughts, just a passing word but as they got closer to orgasm the thoughts got fuller and fuller.

Both Derek and Stiles could feel the love the other felt for them and the words of "I love you" no longer had to be spoken out loud as they could be heard and felt through their bond. Just as Stiles was going to cum he felt something weird but pleasurable happen to his dick, it began to swell and Derek made a wrecked moan. Stiles's dick swelled until he was no longer able to move it and then he came. He pumped on Derek's cock and Derek cried out and came, the muscle spasms inside him clenched Stiles's dick and he came more and more.

Derek, turned his mouth to kiss Stiles and said

"You've knotted me".

Stiles looked at him and said

"Knot you? I'm not a wolf and that book never said anything about knotting".

Derek laughed between each spasm of his orgasm as Stiles came again

"Well I can tell you, you've a knot and that book was Victorian, they never mention sex.".

The next spasm of Stiles's cock brought Derek another orgasm, with it the mate bond between Stiles and Derek was finally completed and they both could feel and hear each other thoughts and all they were of was of love.

Stiles was feeling sleepy. Whilst his cock still kept on cumming inside Derek, he wrapped his arms around Derek, pressed his head against Derek's neck, kissed it and said

"I'm going to have a little nap now, babe. I'm so happy that we can finally be together".

Derek smiled and allowed himself to luxuriate it all the outpouring of love he felt from Stiles and which he was passing back to Stiles in a virtuous cycle.

He thought what his mate had brought him. Six months earlier, he was an Omega ready to leave Beacon Hills with his sister. He wasn't even sure that Cora was going to stay with him. He was racked with guilt and never thought he would love again. He'd walled himself behind the Great Wall of Derek so that nothing could hurt him again. He knew that he was not going to submit to another Alpha; he just expected to live the rest of his short life in misery which would be ended by the claws of another Pack or the blade of a Hunter.

Now he was in the arms of his mate who he loved more than his own life. He shared everything with Stiles and the GWoD was gone. He was an Alpha again. He was the Alpha of a strong and cohesive pack and Stiles had taught him how to be a better Alpha. He was getting his GED and hopefully he and Stiles would both get into Stanford and they planned to get married. All the demons that he had carried around with him like a ton of rocks, Stiles has removed one rock at a time.

For the first time since he was 15, he had a family again, was happy and he looked forward to what tomorrow would bring. He smiled and let himself lean against his mate and dropped off to sleep enclosed in Stiles's arms: home and ready for another great day.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

227K 9.8K 35
Deaton had always suspected a spark was buried deep within Stiles. When he proves it right he tells the alpha, Derek. Derek is in need of an emissary...
9.2K 534 36
After a failed coming out to a potential suitor, Jessie stumbles into the big beautiful back of Derek. No matter how many times she pushes him away...
37.6K 919 29
With pack alliances shifting and new information coming to light can stiles do what it takes to take care of the people he loves? especially when the...
3.4K 105 13
Its been months since the Nogitsune possessed Stiles and was ultimately defeated. Months since Allison and Aiden died, months of Stiles struggling t...