Mason Falls [✔]

By koalaz99

Mason is the Beta of his pack. All he grew up knowing was stories of the legends of his pack and stories told... More

Authors note/Acknowledgements
Chapter One: As the Beta
Chapter 2: Getting Ready
Chapter 3: The Mate Meeting
Chapter 4 - The Rouge
Chapter 5 - What The Hell Am I doing
Chapter 6- Family Drama
Chapter 8- The Newcomers
Chapter 9: Wasted tears
Chapter 10- Happy Shifting
Chapter 11- Future Luna
Chapter 12- New
Chapter 13- Who Are They
Chapter 14- The Forest
Chapter 15- Pain
Chapter 16- Ears and Tails
Chapter 17- I'm Sorry
Chapter 18: Past Friends and Loving You
Chapter 19- Struggles
Chapter 20: Run
Chapter 21: Beautifully in Pain
Chapter 22: Possible Recovering
Chapter 23: Visitor from the Past
Chapter 24: Marks and I Love You
Chapter 25: He Said He Loved Me
Chapter 26: School of Hell
Chapter 27: No Thanks, We're Good
Chapter 28: Brother
Chapter 29: Let the Competition Begin
Chapter 30: A Long Forgotten Past of Secrets
Winner
Chapter 31: The Truth
Chapter 32: I Am the Rightful Alpha
Chapter 33: Ears and Tails No More
Chapter 34: Beta
Chapter 35: How it All Fell Apart
Chapter 36: Found Once More
Chapter 37: Are You Really Even Her Mate?
Chapter 38: Becoming a Dad
Chapter 39: Plan Changes
Chapter 40: Down Goes the Dynamite
Chapter 41: The Gender
SECOND BOOK IS OUT
N/A
Bonus Chapter 1: Date Night
Little Moments 1: Pine Needle
Little Moments 2: Cuddles for My Love
Q n' A
Update on Second Book
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

Chapter 7- Her Name

5.4K 148 27
By koalaz99

We were right now making my little Omega some food. Every once in a while, I ask for her name. But every time, she just whimpers and carries on with whatever she was doing. It's about seven thirty and she still won't budge.

I want to know her name desperately.

After adding the meatballs to the sauced spaghetti, I pull out some white plates including some forks. I place the spaghetti on both plates, handing my mate one.

She stares down at her plate, frowning. I frown, thinking it wasn't good enough for my mate and I had to make something new. She sat on a stool that was next to the island table, tapping her fingertips against the table.

"Is something wrong with the food?" I ask, looking at her plate then back at her. She flinches from my voice and my frown deepens. She looks away and whimpers. "I'm not going to hurt you, my precious Omega." She looks back up to me with tears brimming her eyes.

I sigh and shake my head.

"Is there something wrong with the food?" I ask again, whispering to myself. She cocks her head to the side and shakes her head.

You idiot, it's not good enough! Make her something new she'd like! Jackson growls at me, making me roll my eyes in response.

"I...don't k-know what this...is." She looks down at the floor, trying to not make eye contact.

I frown. "You never had spaghetti?" I tilt my head to the side.

"No...the R-Rouges never fed me...t-this." She whispers, making me sigh. I close my eyes tightly, counting to ten until I feel better.

"What about your mom?" It was a dumb question, but I want to know more about her. I want to know everything about her. Like what's her favorite color, food, flower, day, animal, anything.

"I...don't R-Remember." She mumbles, staring at her food.

"Well, eat up." I whisper, shoving my fork into the food. My mate just stares at me eating. Not trying to make it awkward, I act as if I don't notice it.

She looks back at her food and picks up the fork, putting it into the food. She looks back at me and tries to mimic my movements. I almost want to laugh when she put more food than expected onto the fork and the noodles hang out of her mouth. She tries to get the noodles back in her mouth with her fork, struggling.

I lightly chuckle.

After dinner, her eyelids start drooping and I decide to take her to bed. I place the plates and forks into the sink. But when I turn around, she gets off the stool but instead falls on the ground.

I run to her side and pick her up cooing at her. "Omega, shhh. My lovely mate, you're okay, you're okay." She whimpers, making me pick her up bridal style. "Lets get you to sleep." I whisper.

"Where's the d-dungeon?" She asks, looking around.

"Why?" I frown, staring down at her.

"T-To sleep?" She looks up at me, confusment dancing in her beautiful orbs.

"You don't go there ever." I growl, making her whimper and squirm in my arms. "Stop, Omega!" I frown, making her look down at the floor and stop moving.

"Y-Yes, master." Tears brim her eyes.

"Master?" I clench my jaw, gritting my teeth.  "You are never going to call me that!" I thunder, making her cower in my arms.

Unless in bed... My wolf mumbles. I growl at him and I feel him smirk in my head.

"Then, Beta? B-Boss? S-Sir?" She questions, whispering. She fiddles with her thumbs, avoiding eye contact.

"You call me Mason. That's my name." Her mouth goes in an 'o'. I growl to myself. I want to kill whoever did this crap to her. It then grows into a small smirk. "What do I call you by?"

She sighs.

Then she looks back up at me with a neutral expression. "Omega." She whispers.

I frown.

"No way that's your name. That's just your old ranking." I whisper, walking into my bedroom.

I set her down on the bed, her body going tense. I frown. She sits up, going under the covers. After curling into a ball, she whimpers.

"I don't want y-you in...bed w-with me." I nod sadly.

After grabbing a pillow she wasn't using, I go to the floor on the end of the bed. The flooring was incredibly hard on my back. After struggling to get in the right position, I just grumbled.

"Cleo." I hear someone whisper from the bed. I immediately sit up and look at my mate, noticing she was already out like a light.

My wolf growls in approval.

"Cleo." I whisper to myself. A smile spreads across my face. Even her name alone is affecting me, making me shiver in delight. Her name is beautiful. She is beautiful. Her soul is beautiful. Everything about her beautiful. All her flaws are perfect. She is perfect.

More like bootyful. Don't forget her body!  I feel him drooling in my head so I growl at him.

Horny dog. I grumble in my head.

After realizing I couldn't fall asleep, I walk into the living room. And surprise, surprise, Keagan and Phoenix were laying on the couch. Phoenix was laying against the arm of the couch whereas Keagan's head was laying in her lap and the rest of his body was laying against the rest of the couch.

He catches my gaze and growls. As soon as Phoenix hears him growl, she slaps him on the chest, making him huff.

I roll my eyes and walk into the Beta office that was next door to Jasper's office. The office was as normal as any other. There was a dark oak desk with papers and notes littered everywhere on it. The bright white walls were plain, no picture frames of any kind mounted up on them. A white laptop was on the desk, the screen open.

As I drag my feet against the oak flooring, I sit down in the black swivel chair that was behind the desk. I look back onto the desk and notice two requests from the Alpha, Jasper. I groan and open the first envelope.

Dear Mason,

Please look up recent files or any background from the new incoming pack members. When you have finished, turn it in.

It is due by Wednesday.

~Alpha Jasper.

It's Tuesday night!

I quickly open the next envelope, hoping the due date isn't as close.

Dear Mason,

As you are aware, my mate rejected me. So I am thinking of having a competition for rejected she wolves who wish to become Luna. I want you to get around to plan whatever you think would work.

This is due by next Friday.

~Alpha Jasper.

At least I have a little bit longer than a week for this.

I put in the password to my laptop and go into some sites or files from other packs. Jasper had gave me the names of the new comers. Their names were Alex Wright, Kat Greene, and Lilly Calka.

I search up their names in each different pack in the United States. Alex belonged to the Fortress pack, known for their defense. Kat's was the Midnight Moon pack, known for their religious beliefs. Lilly was from the Bloody Cains pack, known for their ruthless punishments.

I write up what I know so far on a large piece of paper.

After literal hours of slaving over the computer, my eyes were stinging and burning from the light of the computer for too long. When I started, it was eight thirty. Now it was four in the morning. I wrote down everything from their life to just their fears or anything small.

All three of them just seemed like a ton of nerds. Not to mention, suck ups.

I groan and rub my eyes, shutting my blinding laptop. I just want to cuddle up to my mate but I know I will just end up on the floor for the rest of my life. And my wolf being himself, he wanted nothing more than her.

He craved for her.

And I gotta admit, I did too.

I got up from my seat, making my way out of the dimly lit room. Phoenix and Keagan were not passed out asleep, their snoring keeping out the constant sound of crickets.

I growl when I see Keagan grinning in a perverted way.

After making my way back into my room, I look over to see an asleep Cleo. Gosh, I will never get used to saying her name. The way it rolled off my tongue just made her even more yummy. She was splayed out, drool rolling down her chin. Strands of her hair got stuck in her mouth so I gently brush them out of her way.

A hand clamps down on my wrist and I immediately recognize it from the familiar sparks flying through my body. Cleo was slightly tugging on my arm, telling me to come to bed. A goofy smile plays its way onto my lips and I crawl into bed next to her.

I wrap my arms around her, pressing Cleo against my chest. She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. My smiles grows wider. I put my head into the crook of her neck and inhale her intoxicating scent that seemed to overwhelm me so badly.

I kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight, my beautiful Omega." I mumble.

And with that, I let myself drift off into oblivion with my arms open wide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 171K 51
She's the Omega; he's the Alpha's son. Her life's been full of pain; his has been full of parties, popularity, and potential. She's filled with shame...
230K 7.4K 18
Alpha Altaïr Miller is a broken man, and like most of us, he put on a tough exterior to hide that fact from others. He's cruel, harsh, hot-headed, de...
14K 442 43
Book 2 of Mate of the Alpha. My mate was one of the most powerful Alphas in the world, one of the three brothers. No one would have known that he had...
125K 3.8K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...