Prince

By Aria-22

He was called a Princess in Middle school, but he may as well be called a Prince in High school. [Tatsumi Rui... More

R E Q U E S T
Waltz
Speaking Highly
Switch
Caribbean Groove [Switch pt.2]
Lullaby
Duet [Drabble]
Sick Day
Prince
Valentine's Day
Drawn to each other
[Ending #1 to the Drawn to each other series]
[Ending #2 to the Drawn to each other series]

Till again [Drawn to each other pt.2]

231 8 4
By Aria-22

A/n. This is the sequel to Drawn to each other.

Warning: angsty haha and this hasnt been beta-ed yet... so sorry for some mistakes somewhere in the story

.:..::..:.

It's almost been a year since Tatsumi met the idol and they would often message each other on LINE, and often hangout when they both have a free day, which is rare since [F/n] was mostly busy. But when are able to meet up, they always make the most out of it and of course, try to make it a low-profile as much as possible so that they wont make a huge scandal.

Tatsumi was talking with Hoshitani, Sawatari and Nayuki when Toraishi and Ugawa burst into the classroom and shouted Tatsumis name.

"What is it? Toraishi? Ugawa?" Tatsumi asked.

"There's a problem!"

Tatsumi and the others raised their eyebrows, "A problem?"

Toraishi took out his phone and showed a news headline, "Its [I/n]." Tatsumi took the phone and read the headline.

Hokkaido-born idol on a movie date with a lover?!

Tatsumi frowned at the headline and started to worry for the idol, knowing how she worked so hard to become an idol and if this rumor is going to take all that hardwork away...

"Tatsumi?" Sawatari asked his childhood friend worriedly

He looked at the photo and the story and knew that the boy the news was talking about was him. Since the event took place just recently and they went to watch a movie, where one of her songs was a theme song and decided to watch it together.

Tatsumi sighed, "This is bad..."

"Tatsumi..." Hoshitani called him out, "Will [I/n]-chan be okay?"

Tatsumi stared at the headline once more and said, "I dont know..."

.:..::..:.

You sighed as you buried your head in your arms as you listened to the news reporter talk about you and Tatsumi's recent hangout in the movie theaters. And to you, as an idol, it's considered a scandal. And here you thought that the two of you were careful for any scandals.

"It' going to be fine, [F/n]-chan." your manager said as she knew about you and Tatsumi and was okay with it, even your agency, which you were glad for, since not all agencies are strict with these kinds of things. "Although, I suggest that you and Tatsumi-kun tone down a bit till the rumors die down." she said caringly.

You nodded solemnly, "Alright." you said before sighing for the nth time. "Did it affect any of my future shows?"

Your manager frowned, "A few had cancelled as soon as they saw the scandal..." you groaned.

"And Ayanagi?"

"No response from them yet..."

You slouched down on your chair, "They'll probably cancel as well..."

"You don't know that... Tatsumi-kun's one of the council members right?"

You nodded, "Even more the reason he should cancel, or else it'll just add more stories for those reporters..." you sighed as you hoped that Tatsumi was dealing this better than you did.

.:..::..:.

Tatsumi sighed as he continued to ignore the newsreporters outside the school campus, "I'm surprised they were able to find out that it was you." Hoshitani mused as he looked outside from the window.

Tatsumi nodded

"Will you still have her perform for the festival?"

Tatsumi shrugged, "Probably not..."

"But why?!" Hoshitani yelled

"It'll just cause more problems for her and Ayanagi." he said calmly. He didn't want to cancel her performance in their festival, since they were both were pretty excited about it, but it was possibly the best course of action.

Hoshitani looked sadly at his friend, "Alright, if that's what you think Tatsumi."

Tatsumi smiled, "Thanks Hoshitani, for worrying."

The brown haired boy grinned, "This is nothing compared to everything youve done for me in the past three years!"

Tatsumi chuckled, "You're right."

.:..::..:.

Its the day of the Ayanagi festival and as always, it is exciting and filled with people who want to watch the performances of the musical department candidates.

"As always, it's busy at this time of year in Ayanagi..." you mused as you looked around from the campus entrance. Fixing your disguise, you headed straight inside.

You looked around the crowd for a brown haired boy, who had contacted you the day earlier. When you had arrived at the agreed meeting area, someone had tapped your shoulder, surprising you.

Turning around, you saw two brown haired boys, "Uhm.."

"Hello, I'm Sawatari Eigo."

"And I'm Hoshitani Yuuta!"

You smiled and greeted them as well, "You both are Tatsumis friends?"

Sawatari nodded, "Thanks for coming today."

You shook your head, "It's fine. I had nothing to do anyway. So why'd you invite me here?"

Both brown haired boys looked to each other, "We want you to talk to Tatsumi..."

"Is he okay?" you asked worriedly

"He says he is... but..." Hoshitani trailed off with Sawatari picking it up, "You both like each other, right?"

You blushed and panicked, "U-uhm..."

Sawatari chuckled, "I've known Tatsumi since we were younger and I know what he feels about you... and I think you feel the same"

You blushed even more, "but... I'm an idol." you said sadly

"He knows... that's why I think you two should at least let everything out... cause I think both of you will be going each of your separate ways, correct?"

Your eyes widened, so he's thinking the same as me? I want to continue being an idol... but... i want to be with tatsumi and be with him more...

"Tatsumi will be done with the candidates performance in a few minutes... I can bring him to you." you nodded, "Thank you."

"Do you want to meet him here or...?"

"Uhm... I have a place in mind..."

.:..::..:.

"Eigo said to go here but..." Tatsumi muttered to himself as he entered the campus gardens. Looking around, he found himself remembering the time he had first met you. He chuckled to himself, "How nostalgic."

"Tatsumi-kun?"

Tatsumi turned to the where he heard the voice and his eyes widened in surprised, "[F/n]... what are you...?"

"Your friends invited me over..." she said sheepishly.

Tatsumi sighed, "Sorry... Was it a wrong time?"

Tatsumi shook his head, "No, Im just surprised that theyd do this... but are you okay? Going all the way here."

The idol smiled, "Yeah... I understand your reasons for cancelling my show here." she said with a tint of sadness in her tone.

Tatsumi frowned, hearing it from her, "[F/n]..."

"Tatsumi-kun... I..." she gripped her skirt as she tried to say what she had been practicing while waiting for him in the gardens, looking down and trying not to cry.

Tatsumi steps forward and says, "Let's stop seeing each other, [F/n]."

She flinched when he said that, and looked up to look at him. She wanted to say it, but hearing it and registering it into her mind was still shocking. Taking a deep breath, she nodded, "I... I think so too."

Tatsumi smiled sadly and took another step closer towards her and placed his hand on her cheek, caressing it with his thumb, "As much as I want to be with you... I don't want you to give up or end on your dreams, just to keep being with me. You still have so much to do as an idol," he paused, staring at her eyes, "And I know you'll be an amazing idol, [F/n]."

Her eyes started to water as Tatsumi quickly wiped her tears with his thumb, and bitterly chuckled, "It's funny... how this was where our first and last meeting will be."

With this, the idol then started to cry, "But I..." she wanted to tell her feelings, but she just kept crying

Tatsumi pats her head, "Shh... I know... I know..." he cooed, "We will see each other again... I'm sure of it..." he said softly, knowing her feelings well and knowing that he feels the same.

"How... How can you be so sure?"

Tatsumi smiles, "Because we were initially drawn to each other... so I'm sure... that I'll be led to you once more in the future."

She then cried harder and hugs the blonde boy tightly. Tatsumi smiled sadly and felt that he would cry soon as well. He hugged back tightly and caressed the idols hair, he whispers to her, "I like you."

Hearing this from him, she hugs a bit tighter and whispers back, "...I like you too."

Until we see each other once more in the future... I hope my feelings for you will never die out.

.:..::..:.

A/n. I want to assume that Tatsumi will be part of the Kao Council haha

So. This isnt actually the end-end. I have two endings/epilogue planned out, which is the follow-up to this, and you get to choose to which I will post FIRST:

The HAPPY END or the (continue the) ANGST end.

You guys just get to choose to which I will POST FIRST.

Ye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1.7K 23
Kim Y/n a half Korean half Japanese new high school student at Seika high school just got titled as the princess of Seika because of her looks and br...
59.3K 2.5K 25
Hajime Hinata is on a class trip to Jabberwock Island with ultimate students at Hope's peak academy. Although he's with kids from school and would mo...
510K 8.6K 55
If you love Shoto Todoroki, you've come to the right place! Welcome to a book about you and everyone's favourite icyhot boi! *NO LONGER WRITING*
717K 15.2K 40
This one is closed. Check out vol. 2!