Till again [Drawn to each other pt.2]

A/n. This is the sequel to Drawn to each other.

Warning: angsty haha and this hasnt been beta-ed yet... so sorry for some mistakes somewhere in the story

.:..::..:.

It's almost been a year since Tatsumi met the idol and they would often message each other on LINE, and often hangout when they both have a free day, which is rare since [F/n] was mostly busy. But when are able to meet up, they always make the most out of it and of course, try to make it a low-profile as much as possible so that they wont make a huge scandal.

Tatsumi was talking with Hoshitani, Sawatari and Nayuki when Toraishi and Ugawa burst into the classroom and shouted Tatsumis name.

"What is it? Toraishi? Ugawa?" Tatsumi asked.

"There's a problem!"

Tatsumi and the others raised their eyebrows, "A problem?"

Toraishi took out his phone and showed a news headline, "Its [I/n]." Tatsumi took the phone and read the headline.

Hokkaido-born idol on a movie date with a lover?!

Tatsumi frowned at the headline and started to worry for the idol, knowing how she worked so hard to become an idol and if this rumor is going to take all that hardwork away...

"Tatsumi?" Sawatari asked his childhood friend worriedly

He looked at the photo and the story and knew that the boy the news was talking about was him. Since the event took place just recently and they went to watch a movie, where one of her songs was a theme song and decided to watch it together.

Tatsumi sighed, "This is bad..."

"Tatsumi..." Hoshitani called him out, "Will [I/n]-chan be okay?"

Tatsumi stared at the headline once more and said, "I dont know..."

.:..::..:.

You sighed as you buried your head in your arms as you listened to the news reporter talk about you and Tatsumi's recent hangout in the movie theaters. And to you, as an idol, it's considered a scandal. And here you thought that the two of you were careful for any scandals.

"It' going to be fine, [F/n]-chan." your manager said as she knew about you and Tatsumi and was okay with it, even your agency, which you were glad for, since not all agencies are strict with these kinds of things. "Although, I suggest that you and Tatsumi-kun tone down a bit till the rumors die down." she said caringly.

You nodded solemnly, "Alright." you said before sighing for the nth time. "Did it affect any of my future shows?"

Your manager frowned, "A few had cancelled as soon as they saw the scandal..." you groaned.

"And Ayanagi?"

"No response from them yet..."

You slouched down on your chair, "They'll probably cancel as well..."

"You don't know that... Tatsumi-kun's one of the council members right?"

You nodded, "Even more the reason he should cancel, or else it'll just add more stories for those reporters..." you sighed as you hoped that Tatsumi was dealing this better than you did.

.:..::..:.

Tatsumi sighed as he continued to ignore the newsreporters outside the school campus, "I'm surprised they were able to find out that it was you." Hoshitani mused as he looked outside from the window.