Lullaby

A/n: I've thought of this for a while but exams came up... So, I didn't have time to write it.

Also, this isn't the continuation of Switch.

.

Summary: A lullaby was something you did for Tatsumi since childhood, but who knew he still enjoyed your lullabies up till high school

.:..::..:.

Tatsumi read a book as he sat on his bed, leaning on the headboard, while you were at the other end of the bed, leaning on the wall, reading a book as well. It was the winter break and despite enjoying his first year in Ayanagi, he also enjoyed just having to rest for the break. Sawatari had already gone home to be with his family and his parents were gone for a get-together party with some old friends. You, however, had stayed even after Sawatari had left, stating that your parents were out for the day and had nothing else better to do back home. So it was just you and him alone for the rest of the afternoon or so.

"[L/n]?" he called your name, peeking up from his book

"Hm?" you replied, unlike him, you still continued reading your book

When he didn't respond, you looked up from your book to see Tatsumi, book on his side table and no longer leaning on the headboard, "What's wrong?"

He scooted towards you and laid his head on your lap, "Just wanted to tell you that I wanted to take a nap."

"You had to tell me?"

"You're in my house, so technically, I'm the host. What kind of host am I when I nap?"

"I do that."

"You do that, not me."

You rolled your eyes, "And on my lap because?"

He moved a bit to a more comfortable position and shrugged a bit, "Felt like it..."

You smiled at you as you started stroking his hair to lull him to sleep, "Hm..." you hummed in response, "Then I'll hum you a lullaby~"

He chuckled, "That would be nice..."

You gently smiled, "Okay," you said as you soon hummed a lullaby.

"You hummed that since elementary." He said

"You liked it back then."

"Mhmm... I still do..." he said, almost falling asleep by the way he was slowly talking to you

"Maybe I should go to your dorm in Ayanagi sometime and hum a lullaby to you," you joked as you continued stroking his hair.

"That... would be nice..." he slowly closed his eyes, "I'll look... forward to... it." He said before finally sleeping.

"O-Oi Tatsumi, I was jo—" you stopped when you realized that he had fallen asleep. You sighed and wondered if he really took your joke seriously before shrugging the thought and ask him about it when he wakes up, before continuing to stroke his hair and humming the lullaby once more.