Speaking Highly

Summary: He cares about all his friends, so it's not unusual for him to speak highly of one.

A groan was heard by a girl who was sitting on the floor, her chin on top of the coffee table and her arms stretched in front of her, hands holding her phone for her to see.

Tatsumi, who was reading a magazine that could help him for the Ayanagi Festival, looked worriedly at the girl who just groaned. Closing his magazine and moving from the couch to the floor and sat beside the girl, he asked, "[L/n]? Is there something wrong?"

"Hm? Oh... Tatsumi." the girl removed her attention from her phone to the boy beside her, "Nope. Nothing's wrong."

"That groan doesn't indicate that you're okay though."

The girl frowned and turned her attention back to her phone and sighed, "Just... Some problems in school, that's all."

"Care to tell me about it?"

The girl didn't reply and the boy took this as a no, as he was about to tell her to not mind it, she said, "My friends are talking about me..."

"Eh?"

She gave her phone to Tatsumi, "I just stumbled into their conversation..." she said as he read the contents.
It was mostly about a few people talking bad about someone, "But, you're not even sure that they're talking about you, [L/n]."

"They are... Just keep reading..."
So he did, he read the contents and sure enough, the description they were talking about was his friend sitting beside him.

"Must be nice to have friends, huh Tatsumi?"

"Eh?"

"You've got pretty cool friends. Sawatari's a pretty loyal friend to you too... Must be nice." she said, smiling sadly.

"[L/n]..." he placed the phone on the coffee table and placed his hands on the girl's shoulders and gently moved her so that she could face him properly. "Don't mind them, [L/n]. I bet they're just jealous. If they've been talking bad about you since the beginning, then they were never you're friends."

She averted her eyes elsewhere and said, "...Yeah, but..."

He pulled her to his chest and hugged her, "They don't see how talented and amazing you are... They're missing a lot, you know."

"You speak highly of me, Tatsumi." she mumbled in his chest

"That's because I speak highly of all my friends." he smiled softly as he gently rubbed her back slowly.

"Tatsumi..."

"Feeling better now?"

The girl nodded, "Thanks Tatsumi." she said, smiling at him.

He gently kissed her forehead, "No problem."

A/n
I wrote these one shots way back and is posted in my story blog haha