[Ending #2 to the Drawn to each other series]

"It's great to have you here, Tatsumi-san, Wada-san." The host said as the two guests sat down on the couch.

"It's great to be here." The two former Broadway actors said in unison.

"So, before we start with the main topic. How does it feel to be back in Japan?"

"It feels great to be back in Japan. Although, I do admit that I have to go back to adapting to a few things here." Tatsumi answered.

The host nodded, "I get what you mean... America is truly different from Japan." He turned to Aika, "What about you, Wada-san? Not only are you back as a Japanese artist, but as a returnee in general, correct? How do you feel?"

"Well, it's not like I have completely disregarded my roots when I moved to America after middle school, but just like Tatsumi-san... It feels great to be back." She answered.

The host nodded once more, "Now then, I've heard that you two will be in the same film as your debut film, correct?"

Aika nodded, "Yeah, and it'll be a musical-type of film. We can't say anything more than that, sadly."

The host chuckled, "I see, I see. Well, we've only heard general news, like the cast members, director, producers, etc. Now, here's something I would want to ask... Have you two known each other before Broadway? Because, I've been sensing since backstage, that you two knew each other long before that."

Tatsumi and Aika looked at each other before looking back at the host, "She's actually a junior of mine back in Ayanagi middle school." Tatsumi answered, "I was actually surprised to see her in America."

"I moved to America after graduating middle school. I used what I learned there to pursue Broadway. Of course, I had help from alumni students of Ayanagi like Tsukigami-san."

"I see. Must be fate, huh?"

Tatsumi merely chuckled, "Probably."

---

You sighed as you turned off your TV, not bothering to finish the show.

Fate, huh?

I wonder why he came back... Is it because his contract with Broadway is done? The host did say that he wanted to try out movies and TV dramas here in Japan...

You groaned at the thoughts and reminded yourself of what your manager had discussed with you earlier that day.

"Due to your previous work as an idol, you were casted and asked to be part of an upcoming musical film! The first meeting is tomorrow, so rest well, okay?"

"It's probably the same film..." You muttered to yourself, thinking of the earlier broadcast of Tatsumi, as you dragged yourself to your room. "I better sleep or else manager-san will nag me tomorrow..."

---

You walked in to the studio room with your manager and introduced yourself upon entering, before eyeing the other cast members already present and seated. A few familiar faces were there, and your eyes immediately noticed the blonde hair of Tatsumi. You sat across him and politely bowed your head at him, to which he returned, before the director and producer started briefing about the roles, script, and schedule of the entire film production.

"And that's all. If you have any questions with the script, feel free to ask. We will be revising it as we go on. It will be a pleasure to work with you all." The director said before you all went for a break before the table-read and the initial listening to the musical scores.