Sick Day

A/N. Tatsumi sucks at all forms of cooking (and probably baking as well) -- minor detail lol
So, enjoy~

.:..::..:.  

"You didn't have to do this, Tatsumi-kun..." you had said to the blonde boy, who had visited you after hearing that you had gotten sick. 

"You should be practicing for the Ayanagi festival!"He merely smiles softly and replaces the towel that was on your forehead with a newly wet one, "We already had a training camp a few days ago and was allowed to head home for the break."

"But you don't have to waste your break on taking care of me!" you argued, being coughing unto your hand, "You're already a pretty frail guy... I don't want to infect you with my virus or something..."

"I'm pretty okay now lately, and besides... You and Eigo have taken care of me since we were little, I'm just paying back the favor..." he told you. 

Sighing, you snuggled into your blankets and mumbled, "Fine..."He smiled before gently saying, "Alright, get some sleep and rest okay?"

"Okay..." you said, before closing your eyes and sleep.

.:..::..:.

It was mid-afternoon when you had woken up and looked around your room to find Tatsumi, only to find that he wasn't inside your room. Sitting up and moving to get up from your bed and out of your room -- you went downstairs only to see Tatsumi in the kitchen, and from what you could tell -- despite his back facing you -- he feels dejected for some reason.

"Tatsumi?"

The boy looked up from what ever he was doing in your kitchen and said, "Ah! [F/n]! What are you doing up?"

"I'm fine, I took a nap and have enough energy... What are you doing?"

"Oh... I thought that I could cook something for you... You know, since you can't take your medicine on an empty stomach and all..." he said quite sheepishly, which you thought was rare from him. "I followed the instructions Eigo sent me, but it didn't sit quite right and somehow burnt some of the ingredients..." he added before letting out a sigh. 

You looked right past him and saw the pot he was using and thought that he was probably cooking miso soup or... some soup in general for her -- but due to your nose being clogged, you couldn't smell the slightly burnt pot.

"I'm sorry, [F/n]."

"Eh?"

"I didn't want to stress you while you were sick -- and because you've done so much for me when we were little... So..."

You slightly smiled, it was rare to see Tatsumi like this, since he was a confident person, especially when his health was getting better as he grew up, "It's fine Tatsumi. I recognize your efforts and all that. Thank you."

Tatsumi smiled at you, "Thank you, but what should we eat?"

"Hm... Maybe Sawatari could bring us something. Then we'll clean."

"Okay. But I'm cleaning, you sit in the living room and wait. You're still sick afterall." he said, as he took out his phone and dialed Sawatari if he could bring them food. "Eigo said that he'll bring some leftovers from their lunch."

"Okay, great." you said before being gently dragged by Tatsumi to sit down on the couch as he cleaned up the kitchen. By the time he was finished, he went back to the living room to see you sleeping. He was about to wake you up when the doorbell rang and went to answer it. "Eigo."

"Hey. Where's [L/n]?" 

"Asleep in the living room. Come in."

Sawatari shook his head as he handed the paperbag that had food and medicine inside, "I would love to, but I have to go back home for a family thing." he said, "Say hi to [L/n] for me."

"Alright, see you."

He then closed the door and walked to the kitchen and placed the paperbag that Sawatari had brought on top of the kitchen counter before moving back to the living room to wake you up. "[F/n]." he gently said as he nudged you gently, "Wake up. You have to eat before it gets cold and for you to take your medicine."

You groggily opened your eyes before slowly sitting up, "I'm up, I'm up." you said as you rubbed your eye. He offered you a hand, which you took, and went to the dining table before Tatsumi went to set everything up. "Thank Tatsumi."

"No problem." he said as you two ate the food Sawatari had brought.

After eating and taking your medicine, Tatsumi led you back to your room to sleep once again for the night. When you two had sat on your bed, he placed his forehead on yours before smiling, "Feeling better?"

Smiling, you thanked him, "Yeah, thanks to you."

He softly chuckled, "Well, I've always been taken cared of by you and Eigo -- I may have taken a pointer or two."

You giggled, "But really thanks... For taking care of me. You really didn't have to."

Moving away, he smiled, "Don't worry about it, I wanted to." he said as he pats your head, before you had situated your head on his chest. "Goodnight, [F/n]." Placing a small kiss on your forehead, he situated himself beside you, still sitting up, and started stroking your hair gently as he hummed you a lullaby.